Subservient Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This should be a fun night, what's his name?" Like Lidia really cared she just wanted something to call out as opposed to 'slave'.

"Carn he's-" Ms. Kritten was cut short.

"Well Carn go help Leonard. The girls have got business to handle," The worst thing about all this was that Ms. Kritten's word would overrule anything they ordered me to do, but she was so timid that she wouldn't say fucking thing!

So away I walked to meet with the dusty haired Leonard who meekly found his way around the kitchen knowing exactly what his owner's wanted of him. As I came along side this pup, he whispered to me "Mistress, fancies you." his soft voice and kind tone made me hate Miribell and pity him. There was something twisted about her, though I imagine how much worse my own 'mistress' was by comparison... Maybe it was old memories that made me empathize with him.

I didn't say a single word simply nodding...truth was I didn't know what to say if anything at all "Your back? Did it hurt?" hushed words, harmless curiosity, still I felt my grip tighten on the bottle in hand as I was asked to pour another drink for Ms. Versy.

"Yes." I barely managed the word trying to focus, as we began preparing the evening meal.

Ms. Kritten obviously losing herself to liquor opened her mouth saying "Those two seem mismatched." Pointing out my lack of shirt and Leonard still full clothed.

Miribell smiling to the suggestion "Thank you ambassador, Leonard shirt!" holding out her hand impatiently as Leonard fumbled at the buttons in haste, and delivered it into her waiting hands. He stood there waiting for permission to return to making dinner and she ran her eyes upon and down what was presented "On second thought... all of it Leonard." He shuddered at the thought, embarrassed no doubt but still didn't stop his trembling hands.

"Awe that's cute he's shy." Ms. Versy cooed as Leonard stripped the belt from his waist.

"Of course," Miribell added "I wouldn't have him any other way." I thought so...trained to be a meek little servant, there are all sorts of 'vendors' offering slaves trained with specific temperaments and talents, it's a booming business and I'd an inkling that Miribell was hip deep in the trade.

They watched quietly as he exposed more and more pale flesh...I have to admit I was watching too. Miribell kept him thin but fit, shaved top to bottom tattoo on his lower back a cursive 'm' twisted into a butterfly, brand recognition like a label on a pop bottle. I kept up with dinner my hands working from memory my eyes still glancing forward from time to time as he stood sheepishly covering himself. "That's enough finish dinner." Eyes downcast he couldn't even bring himself to look at me as he went back to work.

Ms. Versy was again repeating herself "Oooooh...now they're mismatched again." A wide toothy grin, as I grit my teeth preparing for what was unavoidable.

"Oh Carn darling?" A voice pretending to be sweet and innocent asking knowing that I couldn't refuse.

Putting my task aside I stepped forward as I was trained feet together hands at my sides "What is it you require Ma'am."

Lidia was the one who decided to speak "We require, your clothes...every...single...stitch." She plucked an olive from her drink and seductively consumed it, though those hungry eyes weren't concerned with an olive. I wasn't embarrassed or skittish I'd rather get it over with, flicking open the buckle of my belt before being interrupted "Slowly please." I grit my teeth and obeyed.

And soon slipped the leathers down over my muscled thighs past my knees bending at the waist, a warm hand on my ass soft grope followed by a swift and resounding SMACK!! "Like marble, I wonder" my pants at my ankles and her hand slithering between my legs "will this be as hard." She wasn't gentle an iron grip softening only the draw those thin fingers down the length, and circling the tip making even me shiver.

Miribell waved Lidia off, and I handed over my clothes, "We don't want Carn too excited do we." Teasing...a game played far too often.

"Back to work," a slap to my ass from Lidia and a parting command "Keep it warm for me." This meant the obvious.

Suffice it to say I served drinks while they talked 'business'. Before long depraved ideas surfaced emboldened by liquor. "You know Miri," all pretence of proper titles were tossed out the window Miribell or 'Miri' and Lidia were running the show and Ms. Kritten was so drunk she probably wouldn't remember anything said or done at this point "doesn't Carn look so cute standing next to Leonard like that."

"You're right Sheila." I didn't like where this was going, Lidia managed to get to her feet wine glass in hand and drape her arms across my shoulders face to face, she leaned in for kiss pulling in deep and bit my lower lip playfully "I like this one though." She wasn't bound to leave me alone until she had me, a thigh rising between mine. Leonard still staring at the floor in shame, but from time to time glancing in my direction as if to follow my lead. Poor guy was scared stiff...literally, but at least it wasn't anything to be ashamed of, I've seen smaller from much larger men.

There wasn't much I could say or do, just look back at him and show some sort of kindness, these harpies weren't going to. It took a turn for the worse when Miribell stood at his back tugging at his collar. "But Leonard looks so darling, such different flavours yet both well equipped." He almost jumped out of his skin, when she grabbed him slow steady strokes from base to tip.

"But you know he really should 'thank' Carn for helping him with dinner." The word was a cue I could tell from the sudden slump in his stance, he knew what it meant and obviously wasn't eager to comply. Miribell turned him to face me and pressed down on his shoulders massaging them as he nervously knelt before me trying to and failing to contain his fear. Lidia on the other hand swept to my back watching Leonard from over my shoulder hands firmly on my shoulders kissing my neck; I couldn't move away refusing is a form of assault where slaves are concerned even if it was for Leonard's sake.

A shit-faced Ms Kritten could only stare mouth wide her hand covering it, while Ms. Versy was up leaning back one layer of silk away from satisfying herself her left hand drifting dangerously close to that purpose. I simply closed my eyes like many nights before it; I wouldn't have objected if the choice had been mine, he wasn't exactly hard on the eyes. But knowing he was forced into it left me with little more than bitter fucked up thoughts and memories.

Lidia whispered to me to watch Leonard, as tender touch drew me to attention, those trembling lips and innocent eyes didn't help the matter much, torn between enjoying the warmth of one tongue as another coached him carefully, I don't recall 'exactly' what was said but I have my reasons for being distracted, for one Leonard knew what he was doing and two I'm still only human.

I was only moments short of gripping a handful of hair and taking control but he was stopped just short of the mark much to my frustration, but it wasn't the first time, I was cheated. The look in Miribell's eyes spoke volumes, Lidia brought a shot whiskey to my breathless lips who was I to refuse a 'stiff' drink.

"I think the 'boys' are ready." Miri grinned eyeing the throbbing erections between us with a familiar intent; I couldn't take my eyes off of Leonard as he wiped his mouth.

Miribell was entertaining the idea of pressing this show a little further but experience told me that she wasn't about to let these ideas stop her from getting 'involved'. I could see Lidia shift uncomfortably a delicate hand stroking at the inside of her thigh, and pouring another glass for herself. Sheila managed to get to her feet and her dress had slipped from her shoulders before her first step, skin like brown sugar in the low light being unveiled with every step she had her eyes on me and made no attempt to hide the fact. A curvaceous beauty stalking toward me drunk and hungry, and the dark haired predator gnawing at my neck whispering and pressing her bare chest into my back. Funny I hadn't noticed the dress bunched at her feet until those pert nipples pressed into my skin, finger tips tracing a line from my chest to my shaft.

Miribell had already dragged Leonard to his feet and had him pull the dress down her body, worshipping the skin he'd unveil with soft kisses Leonard looking more at home between her legs than mine, to each their own I guess.

The night continued as I thought it would, though they were a little less creative than Nigh, it was pretty much the same story. Bathes in sweat and other things I spent a good portion of the night buried to the hilt rocking my hips to the sound of laboured breath, begging for more, harder, faster, and I didn't disappoint. Lidia pressed to the cold glass of the window at one moment; my head locked between Sheila's thighs the next, the others lips wrapped about my cock bringing it around for another go. I hadn't the time nor opportunity to wipe their juices from my chin before the other pulled me into a passionate kiss, only to taste themselves on my tongue. I lost count of how many times I felt one of them shudder and shiver in release sometimes crying out in shrill celebration only to trade off and recover.

It was mutual but I wasn't given nearly as much time to 'recover' still managing several rounds, I even surprised myself though watching Leonard get ridden among other things helped things along. We both were passed around the group like couple of joints until exhaustion started to take its toll. In one bed or another it made no difference I was born to be used and there I was, being used. What a wonderful fucking life.

12