Subservient Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samuel69
samuel69
49 Followers

Surprisingly Angie dropped her panties and hiked up her skirt and removed my cage. She came over to the chair and straddled my lap and for the first time in I don't know how long, my head swimming being so horny and so high, I felt her vagina with my cock. She slid my head up and down her slit and just as it was at the hole, there was a knock down stairs at the door. She quickly popped off my lap and clapped her hands together rapidly and gave an 'oh goody' like a giddy school girl. She got my cage back on and stripped off all her clothes hurriedly.

"Do not get up from that chair." she demanded while running downstairs to open the door in her birthday suit.

I just remembered through my high and horny foggy headedness, today was THE Friday. She was at peak ovulation and all the guys were due to come over. My heart began racing for what was about to occur.

Angie came racing up the steps and into the bedroom and said "Okay now we have to get you ready?"

"Get me ready?"

"Yes, tonight is going to be something like you've never experienced and never will again. This hopefully will be the night we conceive and i know what brings you pleasure, and we're going to have an awesome night darling you just wait and see."

She raced around the bedroom and got out her stockings, a pair of her panties, a bra and said "Here, put them on."

"What?, I'm not wearing this in front of those guys. I never said I was into cross dressing"

"Look, put them on now. I told you before, you couldn't hold off your orgasms like a man, you didn't speak to me like man. You ate up that cum like a good little girl, you're going to continue being a good little girl. I promise you, and this time I will hold to my promise, you do this and there's a reward in it for you this time. For real."

Hesitantly, I got up, picked up the clothing and looked at it piece by piece. 'I can do this' I thought to myself. 'This is just one night.'

In front of Angie I took off my shirt and she help me fasten the black bra on, I got the pink and black lace panties on which were a little tight. It felt odd having something so lacy around my balls and my backside. I slipped the black stockings on each of my legs and I caught myself accidentally admiring my own legs. Everyone's legs can look good in stockings I supposed.

"Good now here, sit down and I'll make you pretty." Angie stated. I could hear the cracking open of beer cans and male laughter downstairs and the front door opening and closing as other voices entered my house. Angie started to apply lipstick, eye liner, and eye shadow to my face. When that was completed she worked on painting my toe nails while she had me paint my nails. All in all it took 30 minutes to get me 'pretty' as she was calling it. Oddly I felt sexy in the hose, panties and makeup, but I felt fucking ridiculous at the same time. From what I could see in the mirror I looked ridiculous too.

Angie packed up a 3rd smaller bowl and had me smoke it to calm my nerves. "It'll be fun, you just wait and see."

She whipped out two pairs of handcuffs, made me get on my knees and she cuffed my ankles together and then my wrists, running the chain between the wrist-cuffs under the chain for the ankle cuffs so the linked together.

She went to the foot of the stairs and yelled down "Come and get it boys!" and with that all the guys came upstairs.

There were some familiar faces of course. There was George from the gym as promised, but Alex and John were here as well. I haven't seen either in a long time and I was absolutely humiliated to have them seen me dressed like this. Behind them, Matt came through the doorway as well. A Hispanic guy Angie introduced as Carlos, a gym-buddy of George's came through, and a black guy Rashim, also another one of George's gym-buddies.

As Angie was introducing the new guys to me everyone was groping her ass and tits as she walked by them.

"Well first thing's first fellas, first we need to get everyone nice and measured. Lets get you guys naked."

They needed no further instruction, all the guys stripping in a hurry.

"Oh, you poor things. Honey," she said to me "look at their limp dicks. You'll be a good girl and get them hard for Mommy won't you?" she stated as she was pushing George near me.

"Go ahead honey, suck him good. It's OK, take his peepee in your mouth. You'll like it, I promise."

Slowly George took his hand on the back of my head and pressed it towards his cock, when it met my lips I thought for a split second of resisting him but gave in and let his cock pass my lips. I had never had a cock in my mouth at this point. It felt strange, it felt nice actually. I almost laughed at the audacity of all of this (or was that the pot making me laugh?) as I saw lip stick rings I was leaving on his growing manhood. Once he was hard he was replaced immediately by Rashim who closed his eyes and proceeded to moan and grunt loudly, then by Carlos who had a little precum leak into my mouth, then by Alex who told me "Wow you almost do this better than Angie", then John and by the time Matt got in on using my mouth as a fuck hole, forcing my head down onto his cock like most guys wrongly do to girls and forcing me to gag on it several times.

Angie was giving words of encouragement "See guys, I told you she was a natural dick sucker."

As Matt pulled away from me and all the guys stood erect, Angie reach down and unlocked me from my cock cage. "Now lets get you all measured. Honey, you first."

She took the measuring tape and placed it at the base of my never ending hard-on and measured up to the tip.

"Just as always, just barely over 4inches. Just think if it'd been a tad smaller we'd call it a clit!" she said laughing as she went to measure John who clocked in at 8.5 inches.

Alex she announced was just over 7 inches. She gasped an 'oh my' in joy as she held Rashim's larger man meat in her hands which measured out to an impressive 9 inches. Carlos was 8 and George was 8.5.

"Wow, honey, much bigger than you. But we expected that didn't we?"

As she bent over to put my cockcage back on the guys were whooping and hollering at the sight of her ass.

Rashim walked behind her and started smacking her ass with his cock saying "Can't wait to tear me a piece of that ass off".

One thing was clear, if you couldn't tell by my makeup, or by my cocksucking; they were all more dominant, all arrogant, bigger and stronger than me. Angie unhooked all the handcuff and had me sit in the chair in the corner that I was in earlier.

She packed another bowl and let all the guys smoke some while she went on "Now we're going to play a little game honey. See I've been thinking, half the fun of getting pregnant has been the the risk factor, the taboo. I want to get pregnant, I really do. But maybe we can do something better than just plain old breeding this pretty bald pussy. See what we're going to do is we're going to take this wedding ring you bought me, unroll one of your condoms and drop it in. Then you'll be in charge of sucking the guys to make sure they're hard. You'll be my pretty little fluffer girl. When they're nice and ready you slip the condom with the ring over their dicks. They'll then go ahead and fuck me. If the condom breaks and tears due to those wonderful diamonds you bought me then I will probably end up with child. If not, then oh well, we can always try again next month without the game. It is a shame your condoms are so small though. They'll probably rip easy around these guys big cocks."

She was going to defile our wedding ring with their spunk? 'Wow' was all I could say in my hard-on laden stoned state. First up was George. I sucked him again getting as much of his manhood in my mouth as I could. I've never really quite had the smell of a guy's manhood so close to my face before, it wasn't repulsive or bad, just very different. Rashim was busy licking my wife's pussy on the bed and she was sucking on Alex's cock in the process. The room had turned into an echo chamber of everyone's moaning. Once George told me he was ready, I unwrapped one of my condoms, unrolled it, dropped my wife's $9K diamond and platinum ring in and pulled the latex sheath tight over his cock. Beyond being longer than me all these guys were much thicker as well. George wasn't even the largest of the bunch, not far from it, but definitely not the biggest. The condom clung to his shaft quite snugly.

He tapped Rashim on the shoulder to get him out of the way and I watched as my wife wedding ring disappeared inside of her with the thrusts of George's cock. He wasted no time getting into her as Rashim's tongue lashing had apparently made her quite wet. She continued sucking off Alex only to be replaced by Matt. With each thrust I worried if the ring was tearing at the latex that was pulled tight over it. John had made his way over to me and had me open wide and I sucked him, but I kept my eye on George plowing Angie.

Angie put her legs on George's shoulders so that he could push in deeper. My eyes darted back and forth between the scene on the bed and John's cock as it slid back and forth between my lips.

"She feels so fucking good," George puffed.

John only wanted a little head it seemed, as he pulled away and almost immediately, I could see George's face contorting.

I saw the veins pop out of George's neck and he pushed in all the way and gave out a mighty moan, yelling "yeaah.. baby.." and smacked her thigh and pulled out.

As Angie has suspected, the ring inside a tightly pulled condoms was going to thrash the latex of the condom and as he made his way over to me his cum was leaking out of 4 separate holes on the head of the condom, yet none were big enough to the ring to escape. George pulled the condom off and handed it to me.

"You better get the next condom ready for your lady there little girl" and he handed me cum filled leaking rubber.

Some of it leaked out onto my stocking covered legs. I reached into the condom, my fingers swirling around in his cum at little as possible and I pulled the ring out. As I held it, looking at the semen dripping from the 3 diamonds I reflected back on the day I proposed to her. We had hiked our way up our favorite mountain trail which came to a cliff which we could over look a neighboring town. We sat up there eating a picnic at sunset with wine and I proposed to her on one knee. She was so ecstatic and danced around.

She shamed me for spending so much and kissed me a hundred times saying "Yes yes yes!"

Who knew I'd be picking this ring out of a cum filled rubber from an extra marital gangbang?

I unwrapped and unrolled the 2nd condom and dropped the ring in and placed it over John's dick. John glanced over at Alex who looked like he was about to mount her bareback but saw John came prepared with the ring-condom, seeking his approval. "Go ahead, fuck her. And then it's my turn." Alex stated.

Just as she had with George, Angie put her legs on John's shoulders urging him to fuck her deeply. Then, he pushed into her hot wet pussy, I'm sure feeling some of the remaining sloppiness of George's cum. Her fucked her hard, her pussy making nasty sloppy noises while she was yelling "Yes, fuck me, fuck me, tear that condom with your big dick. Give me a baby. Come on."

She rarely went 5 minutes without someone's dick in her mouth and when she didn't have one there she was moaning, cursing, or shouting obscenities. Her hand stayed glued to her clit and she moaned on the dicks in her mouth as she went from orgasm to orgasm.

It wasn't terribly long until John reached his orgasm too. But he took the condom off right there, turned it upside down and squeezed it's contents out onto her nipples.

"Oh too bad, I didn't break it for you." John mocking joked with her.

He scooped up one of the globs he squeezed out on his pointer finger and plunged it inside of her.

"Well, this might make up for it." he laughed as he backed away.

"Honey, come here and clean up Mommy's boobies" Angie called.

And I rose to the bed and licked the cum off her ample breasts and nipples which were very much as attention. I sucked the ring in my mouth and sucked the semen off it it and had dropped it into a condom Rashim had unrolled. He put it on himself. The condom didn't even fit on him to the base of his cock.

He got Angie to flip over onto her stomach and to arch her ass up and him and Rashim entered her from behind, moaning "Yeah, now that's that I've been waiting for right here."

Carlos moved in front of her to get his dick sucked some more. Carlos said to Rashim, "Looks like we got ourselves a white bitch spit roast." and the laughed while pumping her from both ends and high-fiving each other over her body.

The dirty talk just seemed to egg her on more as she began bucking back at Rashim with far more vigor than before, pounding her ass into his pelvis and meeting his thrusts.

Rashim looked over to me and said "Sorry man, but you're probably going to have a black baby, I already feel my dick free."

But that didn't stop him from continuing to plow into her with his thick, ebony shaft. Carlos had me get up on the bed beside Angie and in the same position. He'd fucked her mouth for a short period of time and then re-adjusted and fucked my mouth. He was far from gentle and was shoving more in than I could take.

Rashim got in on it as well, as he'd slap one of Angie's ass cheeks, and then slap mine, saying "You like that, don't you bitch?" and I couldn't tell who he was talking to, me or Angie.

Several moments later and Rashim's body was tightening and tensing up like George's. His fingers dug into her ass and his thrust became faster and more forceful. Angie let out a euphoric stuttered scream from the pounding she was receiving. Soon, her and Rashim's bucking into each other calmed and he pulled out of her. I got up and went around and sure enough the entire head of his cock was poking through the condom, glistening with his and her cum. I looked at Angie's pussy and globs of his semen was dripping out of her. She knew it too.

"I could feel the force of his cum, it was quite lovely. I'm pretty sure I just got black bred." Angie said with a snicker.

She was taking great satisfaction having me watch her lovers plant their seeds in her, watching the moment of fertilization.

"Come on baby, get that ring out. That thing is too expensive to get lost of there. Go ahead lay down."

I laid on the bed, my legs and caged cock dangling off the bed my head right under her raised ass. She sat down on my face and began pushing out all of Rashim's black baby batter into my mouth which I swallowed and tongued at deeply hoping to feel the ring and eventually it plopped out ring onto my tongue. I continued to slide my tongue between her lips to taste her creamy cunt until it seemed that she was mostly cleaned up.

The day continued like this. Man after man had his turn with my mouth and then her pussy. Matt then Alex, then Carlos, then John, the Rashim. Over and over again. Everyone went 4 or more times. She had been taken in more positions than I could count. Carlos and Alex DP'd her, Carlos with the condom on and Alex went bareback. The condom didn't break but Alex came in her. Angie laughed as him and Carlos continued to plunge into her gooey hole, Alex with his softening penis and eventually Carlos let out a great moan as well. At one point she'd had all three of her hole filled, blowing Rashim, Matt fucking her pussy and George fucking her ass. She was making noises though that I've never heard her make before, somewhere between a yell, a moan, a grunting in pain, but she had a fire in her eyes I had never seen before either and knew by the animalistic look on her face that she enjoyed every second of it.

The condom broke about three fourths of the time. Each time I had to pull the ring out of the condom myself, or get her to squeeze it out with her creampie into my hands or mouth. The air was heavy with the stench of semen and globs of misdirected cum glistened on Angie's naked body. I couldn't escape the smell of their manhood. I smelt dick on my lips, I had semen drippings on my stockings, Angie had dripped semen from her cunt onto my face and I failed to wipe off several drops on my cheeks completely.

It was 10pm before all the guys, and even Angie looked like they were all tuckered out. They had been fucking for hours. Through this entire event my hard-on remained pressed against the cockcage, between the pot, the Viagra, and the sex being displayed before my very eyes, it seemed my entire body's focus was on my ability to cum.

As John, Angie, and Rashim relaxed on the bed, Alex had taken my chair and was smoking a cigarette. George was sitting on the floor and I was crouching by our window sill. Everyone was making small talk and funny comments here and there for a while and eventually everyone realized no one was going to go again.

Angie popped off the bed and exclaimed "Oh, I almost forgot." and slid into her black stiletto heels.

"Honey, I need you to lay of the floor here by the chair." as she motioned her hand for me to lay perpendicular to it.

Alex got up from the chair and Angie took his place, while I lay down as instructed. George got up and handed her a wide ended riding crop. It appeared as everyone else was in on it but me. Angie reached down and unlocked my cock cage and that enough was to mask me gasp. It was a freedom I had been yearning for since she started pumping me full of Viagra, not that I needed that to be horny as I was.

Angie directed George "I need you to hold his ankles, and John, you wouldn't mind holding his arms or shoulders would you dear?"

And both guys did, they grabbed me as if holding me down for some reason unknown to me. With their grips firmly in place she raised her stiletto and came down onto my ballsack with it. I let out a little 'ow' in pain. She didn't put down her full force, hell, not even a quarter of it but it was enough to shoot a wave of pain through my groin and up my spine. I immediately tried darting into a curled up position to move her foot but George and John had held me still. She released the heel portion and this time slowly used the ball of her foot to cover as much of my testicles at one time as she could and began to press down slightly. Why, why was she doing this? She kept her foot there for some time allowing me to adjust to the pressure and the she'd added slightly more.

My cock still was at attention and now this became the focus of her attention. With her foot on my sack, my cock was leaning over her foot. She placed the wide head of the riding crop along the shaft and she began, slowly at first, spanking my cock with the riding crop. Each little slap stung a little but it didn't quite hurt. Though it surely wasn't comfortable. As she continued spanking my cock over her foot the stinging increased as did her speed. 3 minutes, maybe 4 had passed, this was the most consistent attention my cock had in quite a while. Our stroking sessions were usually 2 or 3 30-90 second intervals.

The stinging began to feel slightly pleasurable, I felt my balls tightening, even though she had them pinned under the ball of her foot. I looked down at the rapid whacking at my cock, her pretty toes poking out of her heels and I knew it.

"I'm going to cum" I said, just in case she wanted to stop like all the times before.

But she didn't stop. She stared whipping my cock faster and harder, sometimes missing my cock entirely but getting back into her rhythm very quickly. My hips began bucking slightly only to be held down by her foot on my ball and I saw semen spilling out of my cock much in the same way as it does when the Aneros is massaging my prostate. But it was much thicker and it kept coming, as did my orgasm as it went through my body in waves. I stopped looking and closed my eyes and let the flood of emotion wash over me, her smacks with the crop continuing through my orgasm but slowing in pace.

samuel69
samuel69
49 Followers