Subservient Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samuel69
samuel69
49 Followers

John saying "That was a nice little orgasm for a well deserved little girl." and the room of men and Angie burst into laughter and claps.

Angie had me lick the cum off her toes and feet while the guys got dressed. I went to the bathroom to get out of my girl clothes and makeup, and getting this nail polish off of me while Angie walked them all to the door to kiss them all goodbye. She came upstairs right as I was stepping out of the shower and gave me a kiss as she took my place.

Later on she crawled into bed with me, and I remained cage free. She cuddled up beside me and gave me a big hug and kiss on my cheek. "Thank you honey for being so sweet to me."

I went to bed and slept sound for the first time this week. Finally feeling a tad bit satisfied as I knew she was being so thoroughly fucked. I did lay awake for a short time though and knew deep down that as we slept, one of their sperms was searching through her insides looking for her egg. That more than likely the pregnancy test would probably come up positive this time around. Over the course of nine months I would watch her sexy waistline expand with one of their children and at the end of that time she would lay her first love child in my arms, and it might possibly look nothing like me in the slightest.

But she finally let me cum and that's all that mattered. I kissed her forehead and held one arm around her and fell sound asleep.

samuel69
samuel69
49 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
People are stupid

Why are people commenting like this is a real event? "think of the kid!" its not even a real fucking kid, this is just a story. No one expects an adventure to a mountain to drop a ring into it just because it was in a fucking story, so why is this now under that strange bizarre way in which people think stories are real (like the bible)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Honestly

C'mon...no man, no human, would take that shit.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Just discovered this one

Pretty extreme. Also wrong category. All three chapters really belong in BDSM, or maybe erotic horror, not loving wives or fetish. In addition to all the stuff about lack of STD's in stories, we shouldn't forget the effect of all the drugs on the baby's DNA -- age 35 and birth defects galore. Let's see how much she loves the child that comes out with one finger on each hand and half a face. Oh, and she really does need a humongous cock in her -- her cunt is so over-stretched that she can't feel anything smaller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please ignore the bigots

and keep writing. The story was exciting and a big turn on. Every husband dreams of a wife you described. I would be in heaven if this happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You Have Got To Be Kidding Me.

Yes, I know many crazy people out there enjoy this kind of stuff, but this goes beyond imagination. Some people are into S&M but this goes beyond even that. How could this guy live with himself after all the shit she put him through? She claims to love him, but people who love you will not go overboard with this type of physical pain. This type of pain could also be permanent. He could lose his testicles after being crushed like this. I have seen it happen when I worked as a paramedic, but in that case he was druged and she did it because she found out he was cheating on her and she decided to get revenge. Final out come, he is a eunuck, and she is now serving 10 to 15 for assault and depraved indifference...among other charges.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
Wife Makes Me A Cuckold Wife fullfills husbands desire to be a cuckold.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Willingly Cuckolded for Love A happily married couple both submit to her Dom ex-lover.in Fetish
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
More Stories