Subservient One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
683 Followers

Ken began a slow full stroke fucking. As much for roping her in as anything Ken started talking dirty and elicited answers back: "Can you feel my entire cock?" "Tighten up your cunt muscles." "Thrust your pussy up to meet my cock." "Do you like fucking?" "Want me to fuck you for a long time?" "Tell me you want me to fuck you." He got pretty much the answers back he wanted. And he controlled himself for a 20-minute fuck. Dolly was writhing and moaning the whole time and her pussy would squish with every cock thrust. Just four minutes of fucking gave her a massive orgasm. Her body shook from head to toe and she screamed out loud. I wondered if she ever had a fucking orgasm before. Ken kept it up though he had to think he was fucking a big bowl of Jell-o. "Cum for me, baby." "Let's keep fucking and cum some more." "Pump my cock with your cunt." As near as I could tell Dolly had her third orgasm when Ken finally whitewashed her pussy walls with his cum. I looked and there was a stream of juices pouring out of her pussy. That made a fantastic close-up picture.

Ken withdrew, told Dolly to leave her clothes off and told me to fix us some coffee. While waiting for coffee Ken diddled with and kissed Dolly's body. After I returned with the coffee Ken had me cuddle with Dolly on the sofa as we quietly recuperated. After an hour or so we were starting to sober up. Dolly mumbled, "I don't know what to say." I kissed her on the cheek and boldly said, "Thank Ken for the fuck he gave you. Tell Ken what a beautiful cock he has and thank him for putting it in your pussy.... Go on!" Ken and I were mildly surprised but gratified that Dolly said exactly that. Ken walked over to Dolly and said, "You're almost ready to go home. I want to give you a going home present." He put her on her knees, grabbed her head and pulled it up to his cock.

Ken explained the law: "Do you see this cock? I could see you love my cock. But I have to be clear. This cock can fuck you any time I want to from now on. You can fuck me either because you want to, or to keep pictures of you and your fuckin' pussy away from your boyfriend or off the internet. Would you like the pictures of my cock being drenched by your cunt juices on the internet for all the high school to see? If not then make sure your cunt and mouth is available whenever I want it!" Dolly just mumbled. He went on, "To seal our deal you're now going to suck my cock." He put his cock in her mouth and face fucked her, moving her head with his hands back and forth over his cock. Every now and then he would slowly force his cock down her throat, she would gag and sputter, and Ken would nicely tell her that she'd get used to it eventually and then be an expert cocksucker. He face fucked her for another 20-minutes and held her head fast over his cock as he spit another load of cum in her mouth. "Eat it all, Cocksuck," he ordered her, "And don't worry -- there's a lot more where that came from."

Dolly staggered out the door to go home. Ken thanked me profusely and told me I did a good job pleasing him -- "my master," he declared. "Your friend is one hot piece of ass!" Then added, "I thought about making Dolly muff dive you so you could cum, too, but it didn't seem to work; maybe next time."

*********************

He didn't tell me until later, but Ken had edited our videos, clipped some images, and created a web site: "HOT BARBARA" at www.hotbarbara.net. It had a few cover pictures of me in various poses, a few downloadable images and 30-second video clips. Behind a paywall he had 30- to 60-minute videos, numerous images, a hot description of me and a way for visitors to comment. Hundreds of comments and offers were posted on the site. Ken responded to some. One in particular he liked and sent a private email address where his pictures could be sent. Ken was impressed with his profiles and pictures. He showed the cock pictures to me and I admit it was impressive.

Ken replied with an email saying if a convenient private place could be found he would let the guy fuck me. Soon we were headed toward a bar next to a cheap motel where the internet stranger was staying. We met him in the bar and ordered drinks. We took up small talk but after only a couple of minutes Ken interrupted, "You don't have to work on small talk for our benefit. If you want to get right to fucking my honey, she's all yours for the next couple of hours." He didn't need a second invite, got up and walked me into room 145. "Let me see if your pussy is as good in person as it is on video," was his introduction. I disrobed for him and let him look closely at my pussy. He licked and sucked my pussy and clit and immediately transported me to another wonderful place. Shortly he had me on my back with my legs held high and my pussy prominently open.

"I don't want to tarry because I'm going to fuck you more than once," he whispered as his dick slid into me. He was experienced and got me off the same time that he exploded up my cunt after 6 or 7 minutes of pussy pounding. He said he normally recovers in 30-45 minutes but he might do better if I kept his cock in my mouth the whole time. He had maybe forgotten my cock-sucking prowess from the posted videos. After 15 minutes of my mouth and tongue massaging his cock it sprung to life and doubled in size. His moaning told me that he was not far from cumming. "Do you want to stick it back up my cunt or feed your cum to my mouth?" I asked. "Put it back in your pussy," he cried. Within seconds his cock was pistoning in and out of me. Soon he started to tense up and I expected him to cum and cooed, "Give it to me." Instead he pulled out, pointed his cock at my face and gave it a few jacks until he whitewashed my entire face. "Leave it all there," he commanded, and grabbed his I-phone and snapped a few pictures of my cum splattered face.

He immediately replayed the routine and I had him coming in another 30 minutes. "You are one hot piece of ass," he exclaimed. Within the two hours I came twice but he came FIVE times. "I've never done anything like that before," he gasped. "I would do anything to fuck you again sometime." I answered, "Write Ken. He's my husband and pimp and makes all of the arrangements." It was the first time I used "pimp" without giving it any thought. Actually it was satisfying: made me a little proud and feel like I was doing good for Ken. We returned to the bar, Ken and I said our good-byes and we left for home in our normal position -- my mouth engulfing his cock as he drove. He commented, "He said that was the best piece of ass he's had -- ever. I'm really proud of you. I only wish I could have been there to watch."

**************

It turns out there were more visitors to our site. One evening Mother drove over from across town, all in a tizzy. "What's going on?!?" she yelled. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I was surfing the net when all of a sudden I got a pop-up labeled 'Hot Barbara.' And there you were doing all kinds of gross things for all the world to see!" Mother bellowed.

Ken rose to my rescue, "Barbara was just doing what you had always taught -- to do anything required to please a husband and man of the house. That's my site and Barbara was just doing what I asked her to do to please me. How can you be upset with that?"

"I wasn't talking about that stuff," came the retort.

"What were you talking about? Are you now saying a female ought to submit but only if it's convenient? Or only if the female agrees? Then it doesn't mean a thing," Ken argued. Mother was stumped for a moment. Ken quickly parried, "How did you come across our site did you say?"

"It was one of those pop-ups that intrude from time to time," she answered.

Ken replied, "That's a problem. A site does not pop up unless the site pays to have it pop up, and I haven't done that. It could not have been a pop-up. Admit it: you were on the internet searching for porn, weren't you? You were searching for something hot and got upset only when Barbara showed up. How many other porn sites did you enjoy before finding ours? If I opened your computer how many porn videos, images, and stories would I find?"

My mother stammered for an answer but Ken didn't give her time, "What do you like best? The stories? The videos? Naked women modeling? Naked men and women fucking? What?"

Mother continued to stammer and stutter. She was nonplussed and unable to think of what to say and just blurted out, "I have to go to the bathroom," and headed for the john.

"What can we do?" I asked. Ken calmly responded, "Don't worry about it. This will turn out good and we are going to do something." "What do you mean?" I inquired.

Ken went on, "This is going to sound like it comes out of left field so stay with me. I never thought about it before, but your mom is hot... I mean really hot. She's what, 45 or so, but looks 30... has great legs, super tits and a nice ass. I'll bet a juicy cunt. I'm going to fuck her, and you're going to help. That's what we're going to do."

That blew me away and I had no idea what to say. While I sat there in a daze Ken got the video recorder, got it running and opened the unlocked bathroom door. He got about 20 seconds of video of mom, like a deer caught in the headlights, staring at the camera with a goofy smile and her bare tits protruding straight out as she wiped her pussy after peeing. He continued to record as mom stood up and clumsily tried to cover herself, but only got part of her tits. He got a full body shot with mom's bush clearly visible. Mom finally figured out to yell, "Get out of here!" Ken closed the door and returned to the family room.

Mom meekly joined us and, trying to sound strong, asked, "What are you doing?" Ken mildly said that since he now knows her true interests he thought it would be a good idea to have a Hot Barbara and Mom site. "You actually look fantastic. You're hot as a pistol and will be very popular."

"You can't do that!"

"Oh! But I can... I certainly can. And, since I'm a man of the house and part of the family, you have to submit to my wishes... or be a dirty-minded hypocrite." Mom was having a lot of difficulty forming a response. Not waiting for one, Ken walked mom to the sofa, put his hands on her shoulders and sat her down. He went quickly into the kitchen and returned with a half tumble of vodka. "My first wish is for you to chug this down and quench your thirst."

"But I seldom drink," mom protested

Ken kept going, "But I'm the man of this house and I don't care. And I do not like getting complaints and shit back from my wishes. Don't give me any shit. Drink this all down and do it this minute."

Mom started to chug the vodka as she gave me an anxious look. She took two large swallows and coughed explosively. Ken waited for 20-30 seconds then ordered her to finish it. With one more coughing fit she finally finished the five ounces -- all within 2 minutes. The liquor enhanced her already confused state and she started to look resigned. Ken said, "Now I wish to get a little better video. Stand up and take your clothes off. Barbara, give her a hand."

Not being much more cogent than Mom, I gingerly started removing her skirt as she, now in a full stupor, unbuttoned her blouse. Ken had to prod but soon her bra and panties were off and she stood there bare-assed naked. Ken began recording, taking ten minutes of full body shots, front and back, and close ups of her face, tits, pussy, and ass. At his prodding mom actually bent over for a close up of her ass cheeks poking in the air. Then Ken said, "People like to see glistening on inner thighs so let me see if I can get a shot of that." He stopped his camera and boldly finger fucked her. This went on for a couple of minutes with mom seemingly oblivious and Ken cajoling with things like, "C'mon. Give me some pussy juice for the video." Actually I was amazed at the prolific juices that poured out of mom's pussy -- reminded me of Dolly.

Ken spread her juices on her legs and had me take over the recording. He put a glob on his fingers and, after telling me to get a close-up, put his fingers to mom's mouth and whispered in her ear, "Ever eat your own juices? Open up and I'll give you some." Like a zombie mom slurped down her pussy juice.

"Now here's what it's all about," Ken intoned as he laid mom down on the sofa as he unleashed his cock. He held his cock next to her face. "This is what you were searching for on the internet isn't it? New cock, huh? Get a good look." As he grabbed her hand and moved it to his cock he added, "Get a good feel, too. Do you like the feel of cock?" With mixed emotions I was getting some great video.

Ken climbed between her legs saying, "Now you get to feel new strange cock in your pussy," and with virtually no resistance or even reaction slipped his cock up my mother's pussy. Ken fucked mom long and hard but slowly. She regained some life but in a way that I know would please Ken: she started to whimper and moan, humping back with her hips as Ken was fucking her, and finally wrapping her legs around Ken's waist. Ken fucked like this for 6-7 minutes, once turning to me and the camera with a big grin and mouthing, "This is great!" He changed positions with him on his back and mom riding cowboy on top where Ken had easy access to tits and nipples. Mom went along with this change without delay. After 3-4 minutes fucking like this Ken went back to the original and started fucking fast. I knew he was about to come. It occurred to me that if he came in her pussy and knocked her up I would get a combination sister and niece -- I think. Ken motioned to make sure I got good video, pulled his cock out of mom's pussy and held it next to her lips. "Open wide for your cum dinner," he commanded. She did. Ken jacked his cock a few turns then shot his wad half on mom's face and half in her mouth. "Swallow it, bitch," he ordered, and she did.

Ken turned to me, "That was easy, don't you think? Your mom is a natural slut. Must be genetic... though she's not a good a slut as you are. But this is going to work well. I'll tell her to share some of the load. I'll bet if she asks nicely George and maybe Jimmy would fuck her."

He went on, "I have a question... just a thought, babe: did you ever dream of your mom muff diving you?" "No. No, I didn't," I replied softly. "Just a thought," Ken answered.

Everybody relaxed. Ken said to Mother, "I think we're over your concern with our web site, especially since you'll be on it in all your fuckin' glory shortly. Now, just to be clear, to the extent you can keep it from Barbara's Dad, I'll expect you over her anytime I want to fuck you, or maybe anytime I have someone else that I want to fuck you -- all of which will add good video to our site. Do you understand this? If you do we're fine and you can get dressed and head for home. If you're not completely fine with your submitting to me then you can go home and think about it, but you'll have to leave all your clothes here and the cum on your face before you go. And don't run too fast bare-assed naked from the door to your car because I would want that on video, too." he added with a sneer.

"I think I'm fine," she said meekly with a look of resignation.

After Mother left Ken and I cuddled. "You've made me king, babe. I couldn't have it any better. I have one super hot submissive mother-in-law that I can now fuck anytime, an obedient super tight and wet and juicy teenage punch whose pants you can get me into anytime I want, and the world's best cock-lovin' slut wife who is totally subservient to me and will do anything I ask. I can have my pick any time. My friends can have their pick any time. And, if I choose, any stranger can have their way with any of you. When I'm not fucking you, babe, you'll be a good nasty wife taking every cock in your cunt, up your ass, and down your throat I find for you -- maybe bringing home to me some extra cash in the process. Then when you're not getting fucked by someone and have a few spare minutes you can go get other sluts for me to fuck -- and you can watch."

"Ain't life great?" he mused, as much to himself as to me, as he stuck his cock into my mouth. I reached around his buttocks and pulled his sweet cock deep into my throat -- I knew he liked that.

Characters:

Ken & Barbara;

George, Jimmy;

David, Dick.

Dolly

Barbara's mom

spider007
spider007
683 Followers
12