Subservient One Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
684 Followers

Joe had super control and pounded me for close to 15 minutes. He talked a little dirty to me: "Your husband was right – you are a little tart with a sweet pussy. I could never tire of ramming my cock up your cunt." I tried to respond but could only say, "Oooff! Oooo! Ooooww! God Damn! Ugh! Umpf! Gasp," usually in time with his thrusts. But my pussy was receiving a royal treatment that I could easily become addicted to. He finally pumped his cock cream throughout my pussy as I had my third orgasm. I was delirious and hoped Ken would let me fuck this every chance that arose.

Still surprisingly, given their high-spirited youth and Dolly's previous hesitation, Charlie and Dolly were still going strong after close to 15 minutes. I noticed they had changed positions. Dolly was now on top in a prone position but not touching any of Charlie's body. Her ass was fast pistoning up and down on Charlie's dick in a tight oval shape pattern. Ken's video was outstanding: he got a shot direct into Dolly's face with her mouth agape and starry eyes. Right behind, her tits were flopping in time. In the background was Dolly fucking the bejesus out of Charlie's dick with her cunt in a blur.

Ken walked over to Charlie, "Finish up. There'll be time for more. Tell Dolly to take all of your cum then clean your cock. Then let her know you can have a piece of her anytime I approve, and if she hesitates the whole school will see copies of my pictures. Go on. Whitewash her cunt then tell her."

Charlie let out a bellow and came hard in Dolly. Dolly participated, egging him on with, "Give it to me. Give me your cum. Keep some on your cock so I can swallow some."

Then he told her what Ken had said. "You have to fuck me anytime I want, unless you want the school to see what a slut you are."

Maybe surprising to Ken, Dolly actually cooed back, "Fuck the pictures and all those fags and motherfuckers at school. You can fuck me anytime anywhere you want... as long as Ken is told."

"Could I fuck your ass?" Charlie asked.

"You can fuck me through my asshole anytime you want," Dolly answered.

Everyone chilled for the next hour. Sensing the guys had recovered, Ken announced, "Now the second round of my game, which will come in two parts or so. First, my wife, a sucker for young hard cock, will complete the neighbor's welcome with Charlie. Charlie had a taste of a tight young pussy; now he'll get to experience what a pro pussy can do. The rest of us will watch and cheer them on. Barb, go show Charlie what you can do."

I stood Charlie up and began a slow blowjob on my knees. I straightened my throat and was able to take is 6+ inches all the way, holding it there for seconds and rotating my tonsils around the head. Sensing that a kid might lose control too fast, I got on my hands and knees on the mattress and cooed for him to, "Fuck me doggie style with that dick of yours." He climbed behind me and started pumping my pussy. I egged him on: "Do you like this, Charlie? Do you like fucking your neighbor's pussy? Can you fill me with your cum?" Three minutes was all Charlie had and soon let out a bellow as he emptied his balls in my pussy. Ken got some good shots from the front, this time including clear pictures of Charley – in case needed.

Ken went on, "I've always felt that families should share stuff. So Joe, under my direction, Charlie is going to share his new punch with you. You're going to stick it to Dolly. I want to see if her tight cunt is juicy enough to take your pole. But I don't want you to test it; just assume it'll work and slam that thing into her as hard and as deep as you can the first thrust. Just so you know, I like hearing sluts yell with pain, so it's all right to hurt her a little if you want... just don't break her. More importantly try to make it last – I'll bet you can do her for 30 minutes."

Everyone watched as Joe approached wide-eyed Dolly. She had given Ken a look of resistance but his glare ended that. Joe lay her down, spread her legs, pushed them back to her head and told her to grab her ankles and hold her pussy wide open and up off the mattress with her head against the wall.

Ken interrupted, "I think now it's a cunt, not a pussy."

Then Joe took a couple of practice thrusts and slammed into her like a battering ram. His fat cock penetrated her pussy just before she was crushed as her ass was pushed into her stomach and her head pressed the wall. His cock hit bottom the first stroke. Dolly screamed bloody murder. She screamed again and again interspersed with invectives each time Joe rammed her. She also began crying uncontrollably muttering, "This hurts so bad..."

Ken chuckled in Joe's ear but so Dolly and the others could hear, "That's what I like to hear. Cries of pain. Sluts and whores have to hurt once in a while to keep them in line. Now fuck the shit out of her and let her scream all she wants to." Ken bent to Dolly's ear, "Did you get all of that, my hot cunt slut?" Dolly was unable to answer. "I'm sure you did. Don't worry. In no time the pain will go away and your cunt is going to feel terrific, like Barb's did. The experience will be good for other pricks I'll want you to fuck. Then when you get good enough you can do a little whoring."

We all watched, though Ken and mom were in the same position except his cock was in her ass, and Ken had given me the camera duties. I thought if I could get a close-up that showed both Joe's lethal cock and Dolly's contorted face, Ken would be pleased. Ken was focusing on mom rather than the action on the mattress. "Did you get those words to Dolly?"

Mom: "What do you mean?"

Ken: "That part about the pain."

"Does that apply to me?.. Uuuugh," Mom asked as Ken pulled her ass down hard on his cock.

Ken: "A good slut has to take and even enjoy a little pain. I'm not sure you can."

Mom: "I've felt pain before...Aaaagh."

Ken: "This is amateur slut play. You'll have to improve, and soon, because I'm going to start you whoring a little."

Mom: "What?!?"

Ken put an iron grip on both nipples and nearly twisted them off. As Mom yelped Ken said, "It's time you start doing all that pleases me. Your slut daughter is way ahead of you. With zero hesitation she fucks me or any cock I tell her to, especially those that give me cash. So I'm going to get you started, and if you don't want to get hurt or get Barbara hurt for your shenanigans, you'll follow my orders to a T. Tomorrow, Sunday, I want you over here 3pm dressed like tonight – except wear a black lace pushup bra – and I'm going to introduce you to what pleases me most. And before you start, do not give me any shit about your husband; just work it out. Now say you will do what I say and I'll release your tits."

Through whimpers just shy of screams from the pain in her nipples she nodded her head and managed to get out, "Yes."

Ken went back to watching Dolly. Joe had been fucking her for almost twenty minutes now and was pumping her every bit as hard. But Dolly had done a 180. She was grabbing Joe's ass, thrusting back, and pulling him harder into her cunt. I told Ken Dolly had already cum twice and was becoming delirious as I had. I pointed out the massive puddle of cunt and cum juice under Dolly's ass.

We continued to watch and cheer. Dolly looked like she wanted to talk dirty but was unintelligible. Joe wasn't. "You'll do anything to get this in you, won't you?" "You're nothing but a cock crazed fuck toy, aren't you?" Me and my boy Charley can fuck you anytime anywhere we want, can't we?" If Charley says you can't have this cock again unless you fuck him and all of his friends, you'll fuck everybody with abandon, huh?" There was no way to tell for sure but it looked to Ken and me that Dolly was trying to answer in the affirmative to all of Joe's taunts. After another ten minutes Joe began to grunt and breathe heavy. Shortly Joe pulled his pole out of Dolly's cunt, scrambled forward, lifted Dolly's head and jammed his cock in her mouth. She couldn't take more than the head. Joe jacked his shank and within seconds was giving her a mouthful of cum. His cock filled her whole open mouth and she had no choice but to eat it all. Dolly had cum twice more the last ten minutes.

Joe said to his son, "Charley my boy, this is some piece of ass you've got here. You have first dibbies but we're going to be a great father-son team fucking the hell out of her.

Ken said to mom, "I'm going to celebrate your new role by filling your ass with my cum." And he did. "Now, you worthless bitch, clean my cock with your tongue and mouth... and clean it good." He pushed her off, spun her around, and she engulfed his cock. Ken held her head down tight with one hand and tortured her nipples with the other. After a minute he pulled her up by her hair, "How does your shit taste, bitch?" He didn't get an answer.

Ken exclaimed, "Great party everyone. Looked like everyone was good. Joe, Charley, just ask anytime and my slut of a wife will fuck you both. Dolly, you did great. I'm impressed. Brenda, I'll see your sorry ass her tomorrow, 3pm sharp." They all went home. I gave Ken a blowjob and asked about mom. "She's coming over tomorrow and I'm going to find her men with cash to fuck." Then we went to bed.

**************

Sunday Brenda showed on time. She looked terrific. She said hubby was really getting curious. I suggested, "Just tell him you're a cock crazy fuckin' whore and can't help yourself. Grab that 6oz of vodka, jump in our van, and down the drink as I drive." Then he turned to me, "We're going to be late. About 7pm, go next door and fuck both Joe and Charley. And while you're working Joe's monster in your cunt see if Charley's cock can fit in your asshole the same time. Report how things went when I get back."

I asked, "What if they're not home?"

Ken answered gruffly, "Hop in the car, go somewhere, and find two cocks to stick in your cunt or ass. Before this night ends you'd better fuck two men – I don't care how and you'd best not be choosy. If you don't I'll work you as a two-bit whore, like your mother is."

"But how do I prove that I did?" I protested.

"Get something from 'em. Bring some money in case you have to pay them to get them to fuck you. Just do it."

In Ken's words:

"What's a two-bit whore?" Brenda asked. I snarled, "It's an inexperienced stupid-ass cunt who can't get more than 25 cents for a fuck... like you now."

I continued in the van, "Here's how it works. This is kind of a test, an entrance exam, so to speak. To pass you have to please me. We'll go to a few places – grocery stores, bookstores, shopping mall shops, maybe a theater. A number of men will be attracted to you. I will talk to one that I think might pay 25 cents to use you. Then I'll tell you what to do, in most cases take him to the van and fuck or suck him in the back. Then you straighten up a bit and we find another."

Brenda didn't change her expression and had no comment or question.

I went on, "If all goes well you'll pass the test and graduate from slut to whore, then officially whore for me. You'll likely be a good whore. All you have to do is be absolutely obedient to me and make sure I am pleased with you in every detail." I reached across the seat and stuck a finger in her pussy. "If you please me you'll get more cock inside this cunt than you can count. And I'll be rolling in cash. Now, practice pleasing me, mom, by sucking my cock as I drive."

As we drove she sucked. I told her the rules, "If you ever mess with me, if you ever moonlight, if you ever do anything I don't like, if you ever disobey me – no matter what, then you'll get hurt bad. I'll take you to the slums and make you fuck every dirty scumbag on the block in rapid succession – and believe me, those lowlifes are anything but nice. Then I'm going to make you hurt for hours. I got many ways to do that. One of which is simply beatin' the shit out of you. Then make you watch as I beat the shit out of your mother fucking kid. Then I tell all with pictures and video to your prick of a husband. Is there any word in these rules you don't understand?" Brenda kept my cock in her mouth while shaking her head, no. "And last, you are a two-bit whore until I say you're not. Now look at me and declare you know the rules and that you're nothing but a two-bit cunt whore."

She lifted her head, "I'm a two-bit whore and I understand the rules."

In a few minutes I pulled over next to a couple of punk boys, maybe 18 but could be 15 or 16, walking down the highway and motioned them over. "You guys look like you could use some action."

"Yeah, man, but we don't have enough money."

I replied, "See how good she looks." I told Brenda to lift her blouse and pull her bra above her tits. "Go ahead; reach in and grab a free feel." One massaged her tits for a few seconds with a big smile on his face. "She looks good but she's still a two-bit whore. You can have her for 25 cents for either a fuck or a blowjob. That's each, but I'll give you a special deal: if you use her at the same time, one in her pussy, one in her mouth, I'll give you a twofer: both for 25 cents."

"You got a deal, mister!" The boys clamored in the back.

I told Brenda to get her clothes off, go outside and climb in the back and do her thing. She got out of the front seat bare-ass naked along the highway and climbed in the back. She got on all fours. I told her to face the camera so I could get her fuckin' mouth in the video. The boys had their dicks out and soon one was pumping her pussy and one face fucking. "Fuck 'em good, cunt face," I admonished Brenda. Both boys cummed in just two minutes; I now figured them for 15-16. I told her to get out, squeeze their cocks, thank them for the fuck, and kiss them good-bye. She did, but it took long enough for two cars to pass by and honk as they did. She got back in the front seat and got dressed. I was especially pleased as I now had pictures of her fucking illegal boys to use as necessary. I made this clear to her.

As luck would have it another lad was strolling down the highway this lazy Sunday afternoon. He got the same question from me and said he could only pay $10. "Well this is your lucky day," I said, "She's great looking – show him your tits, babe – but just a two-bit whore. You can fuck her in the mouth, cunt, or ass right now for 25 cents."

"Holy shit! Here's a quarter," he replied, and, with his cock out, got in the back with naked Brenda. He wrapped her legs around his back, pounded her like a rabbit for two minutes, and, with a yell, shot his wad in her cunt. He left in a flash.

I told Brenda, "That was good. You're coming along. If you can get them off in two minutes you can fuck a lot of men in a night and bring me lots more money and make me very pleased with you."

Next stop was a small hardware store. We aisle shopped for a few minutes, drawing lots of attention. I talked with one of the more attentive men then told Brenda to take him to the van and let him do whatever he wants for 20 minutes – no more. After sucking and fucking and more sucking the man hopped out and I got in to drive off. "Another 25 cents, cunt," I told her, not disclosing I actually got $25. Then I handed Brenda some bath powder and a towel. "You got to keep your cunt lips clean and powdered up."

We were now driving on the downtown streets. They were fairly vacant but I saw one man standing at a corner and pulled over. "Like a little action?... with one of the best around but very cheap?... come take a peek." The man looked through the open window as Brenda lifted her now braless blouse and her skirt to give the man a close-up view of her tits and her pussy. "She looks great," I said, "but only costs two-bits... 25 cents... one quarter... really. Hop in back if you want some of this sweet cunt." The man didn't hesitate and soon he and Brenda were fucking like crazy, this time again for 15 minutes.

"You're coming along fine," I said, "You might just make a good whore for me someday. I'm now going to give you the ultimate endurance test, one your prick-loving slut of a daughter passed with flying colors." I drove to my favorite adult bookstore and paraded Brenda around the aisles before heading for the private booths. On the way I paused to tell a man so Brenda could here, "Pass the word. This cunt is going to blow all comers for nothing the next two or three hours." Then we entered a booth.

Brenda inquired, "What's going on?"

"It's simple," I explained, "Get your clothes off as I explain. See that large hole in the wall? It's called a glory hole. Soon a man is going to stick his cock through it, and you're going to give him a super blowjob and swallow his cum. It won't be long until another cock comes through wanting to be sucked. You do that one, too. There will be one cock after another, maybe with a break in between, maybe not. You will suck off every one with equal desire to please them and swallow every drop of cum – could add up to 16oz maybe. If you spill even a tiny bit you'll clean up the floor with your tongue. This is how you can show me your endurance and the ability to still be a good a whore after dozens of fucks or suck-offs."

I just finished when an average cock poked through. Brenda looked at me and I motioned for her to get at it. She got on her knees and took the cock into her mouth and started sucking. In about six minutes I saw the cock expand and Brenda swallow. "One down, a thousand to go," I whispered. Another cock immediately appeared. Brenda hesitated a second and I pushed her head into it. She repeated her sucking. I cracked the door and peeked into the dark hall and saw about three lined up. Not bad for a Sunday, I thought.

We had been there less than 30 minutes and Brenda was finishing her 4th blowjob. For fun, when this cock started to throb, I pulled her mouth off and jacked it off myself for a couple of seconds so his cum would splatter all over the floor. At the hour mark she was on her 7th cock. She was doing a professional job, though I wouldn't admit that to her yet and destroy a lot of my fun. #7 was a massive black cock. There was almost 10 inches of wrist size poking through the wall, which would have made it 11 or so inches total. Brenda was mouthing 2 to 3 inches. I put a hand on her ass, grabbed a fistful of hair with the other, pulled her head way back, then shoved her ass hard so that her face slammed against the wall. She convulsed with the 9 to 10 inches of cock that she suddenly found deep down her throat. I held her there and hissed, "No matter the size, I'm telling you to get the entire cock down your throat some of the time. Do you understand?" She squealed and gasped for air through her flared nostrils, and nodded her head 'yes' as best she could. I gave her my fun nostril squeeze trick and asked, "Are you damn sure?" Her body vibrated searching for air as her muffled squeal was louder and she violently nodded her head up and down – as best she could while it was skewered on that black monster. I let go of her nose, pulled her body and mouth back, then slammed it once more over the cock. Her squeal started to turn to a whimper. "If you cry, bitch, I'll shove his cock all the way into your stomach and hold it there for an hour – assuming you live that long." The whimpering came to an immediate halt and I let her get back to normal cock sucking.

I checked the hall again. There were two standing and I guessed maybe one waiting in the booth. The second hour had longer time between cocks. At the top of the hour she was on #12. I told her I was bored and while she hummed on #12 I took my cock out and stuck it in her asshole. Then I shoved it in all the way but let it rest in her like that rather than ass fuck her. Occasionally I would thrust forward to again jam her face against the wall and give her a throat full of cock. At the top of the third hour she was on #16 and still going strong. I was impressed and assumed she desperately wanted to do my bidding and please me after believing that otherwise she was just a lowlife good for nothing, like in Marine boot camp.

spider007
spider007
684 Followers