Subservient One Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
683 Followers

I checked the hall and one lonely black guy remained. "Been in line long?" I asked. "Over 30 minutes," he replied. "You deserve a reward," I intoned. "C'mon in here until her last blowjob is done." We both watched. Though it was dark our eyes had long become used to it and there was a vivid sight of Brenda with her bare white ass in the air, tits flopping, and head bobbing up and down on a cock. A few minutes later I heard a grunt from the next booth and saw Brenda swallowing for all she was worth. She turned around and I sneered, "This is the grand finale. Lie on the floor and raise and spread your legs." She did with no reaction. I told the guy, "Fuck her all you want in her cunt or ass or both. There's no charge and she'll take it anyway you want." With impressive skill the guy alternated three ass strokes with three cunt strokes. He fucked her hard like this for ten minutes and had her head pounding against the wall.

He finally bellowed and came in her cunt... I think. He pulled out and put his dick back in his pants. I said to Barbara, "Thank the man for putting his cock in both holes."

She quietly mumbled, "Thank you. Thanks for fucking me."

The man left and I put Barbara on her knees. "My dick might've got a little dirty in you ass. Clean it off." Again with no reaction she swallowed my cock and cleaned it good. "One last thing. You slopped some cum, right over here. Get on you stomach, put your face to the floor and lick all around that spot," I ordered as I waved my arm in a large circle. She lay down, lowered her face close to the floor and whimpered. "I said lick up all of the months-old cum, bitch," I yelled and put my foot on her shoulder blades and pushed her to the floor. "How well you do it determines for how long you do it – 5 minutes or 60." I could see she was licking the floor hard with her tongue and I knew now without question I owned her like a slave.

I made her lick all around, even pointing out spots she missed, for 10 minutes. While she lay on the floor I bent over and snarled, "You know that without me your nothing but a cum licking cock sucking ass fucking low life piece of shit with a cunt for brains. You can't do without me. You are my fucking slave serving only my needs. You need to be somebody and that somebody is going to be a super whore for me." I yanked her hair and yelled in her face, "Got that, slave? Are you my slave now?"

"Yes, Ken," she answered.

"And it is no longer Ken; it's sir or master."

"Yes, sir."

She got dressed and we headed for home. It was a little after 9pm. "You did good, bitch. You're no longer a two-bit whore. You might have moved up to the $5 class and with time and practice you'll be bringing me $50 every time you fuck someone. You got dressed to walk out of the store but I want you totally nude now. Then go to work on cock # 17... mine... but with a twist. Suck my cock for 30 seconds with your naked white ass in the window. Then look up for 30 seconds and try to find anything with a cock that you can suck or fuck before we get home.

We were a ways from home and she still had no luck seeing another trick. Then within a mile from home, a night hitch hiker. Wow! I pulled over and gave her instructions. I stopped next to him. Brenda rolled down her window, stuck her torso almost to her waist out the window and said, "Can't give you a ride down the road, but for five bucks I can give you a ride in my pussy. But before you decide come over hear and check out the melons. C'mon. Don't be shy." The young man strolled over. Brenda reached down, grabbed his hand and put it on her tit. "Like this? Go ahead... play with 'em... pinch my nipples." He worked her tits over in earnest. "Now give me a fiver, get in the back, and I'll fuck your brains out." He handed over $5 and climbed in the back. Brenda followed. "Wanna do me in my pussy or my ass?" He didn't answer but pulled out his dick and clearly headed for her cunt. There was five minutes of active thrashing when he groaned. Brenda cooed, "That's right. Give me your cum." He replaced his cock and jumped out.

Brenda and I continued the last mile. Soon we were pulling in the driveway and Brenda started getting dressed. "Leave it all off," I ordered. We walked in, me carrying her clothes. My slut wife was in the easy chair naked with a glass of wine. I told her, "Your bitch cumbag mother was not bad. She fucked 4 or 5 guys, one just a mile down the road, and she passed my cock sucking test. Didn't suck near as many as you when you took the test, but not bad – 16 in three hours... that's a blowjob in less than every 15 minutes. The best news is that now she is my slave and completely subservient to me. She will do anything I say including degrading herself for my satisfaction in anyway I can think of."

"Really?" Barb asked.

"I'll show you later. But now you'd better have a good slut report for me or you're in serious trouble."

Right then Joe and Charley walked into the room, also totally naked. Barb cooed, "Charley did fit in my ass with my pussy stretched by Joe. But it lost a little sensation and we had to fuck like that for damn near 40 minutes. I only came four times.... The first round anyways." She gave a wicked smile to all.

"I'm proud of you, babe. While she's coming along, Brenda is still a low life pig of a slut and doesn't quite yet get an award. But you, my lovely whore, get an award – which is much better than a whippin'. For your reward I'm going to fuck your ass in front of everybody. But first Brenda is going to eat your pussy until you cum #5. So, you slide down a bit in the chair, guys, gather around for the show. Brenda, get your mouth and tongue in Barbara's snatch and give her the muff dive of the year." I was pleased with how easy Brenda and Barbara – mom and daughter – got into it with Brenda digging right in and Barb pushing on her head. All us men were cheering. I mentioned to Joe and Charlie that I guessed they were spent, but if not help themselves to Brenda's cunt or ass. Charlie struggled to get in Brenda's ass. Joe put an ironman squeeze on her tits; she squealed. I whispered to her, "Joe's going to hurt your tits and nipples bad until Barb cums; so you best get at tongue fucking your little whore of a daughter good."

It took Brenda 15 minutes to get Barb off. By that time her tits were almost raw. "Get on the floor," I ordered Barb. "You're going to get a double reward: me up your ass, plus you get to clean your mother's stuff off Charley's cock. Isn't that great? Charley, get your cock in her mouth and hold her up. Barb you can now reach back and spread your ass cheeks for me." Charley was holding Barb up by her hair and face fucking her. Barb had spread her ass and my cock slipped in with not too much difficulty. Then I rammed her deep, hard, and fast. She kept time with a muffled, "Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...Ooh." After watching all of today's sex I couldn't hold it much and blasted her ass and backside with cum in a few minutes. I walked around front, said, "One more," and shoved my cock in her mouth, too. It was the end of a great day. Could only be enhanced if Brenda pissed off her husband.

To be continued...

spider007
spider007
683 Followers