Subservient One Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
680 Followers

"Did you all like girl eating girl?" Ken asked. After nods and loud yeses he added, "Let's see more. Dolly has the sloppy cunt and she needs the cleaning, so my wife is going to suck out her juices." He turned to me. "Get on the floor with Dolly sitting on your face to help it run out and lick every speck of her cunt juice and leftover cum you can find." To the others, "You've seen a fucked cunt. Now check out the difference from an unfucked cunt." Now, the boys did a thorough inspection of my pussy – a couple of my asshole – while Dolly sat on me and pressed her pussy against my mouth. I ate furiously, thankful Ken didn't recall the piss in the mouth routine since I'm sure Dolly had to go bad. I licked and ate for another 15 minutes. Dolly was cummed out and didn't add more juice and I was able to clean her pretty good.

It was past midnight. Ken announced that I had prepared some snacks, sandwiches, and drinks for all to enjoy. He added, "Dolly and my wife will stay naked. If anyone wants a piece from either, feel free." To the 18-year olds he added, "You guys might want to do my wife. She's experienced, puts out for anybody that I tell her to, and might offer you some tips."

It was 2am when they started to straggle out. As Dolly left, Ken told her that she handled all of the cocks very well, in her cunt and down her throat; she was almost professional quality the way she fucked her classmates, and that he was pleased with her. He told her to rest her pussy for a couple of days, "then I'll have some more use for it." It was pushing 4am when Ken and I dragged ourselves home and left Joe to clean up. I might be off a little but I think Dolly served second rounds to eight.

Ken asked about me. "Three of the boys tried me. They were lacking in skill but their exuberance was terrific. Leo wanted his friends to have a shot. 'If you do good the first time she'll fuck you anytime,' he told them. They were quite innovative. While one was humping my pussy the other two each had a leg and would yank me into the first with every thrust. I've never been fucked so hard. I was panting and sore after the three had their turn, but very satisfied with two orgasms of my own. I told them afterward anytime they wanted in my pants, just call."

Ken replied, "Damn it. I was chatting with the boys and missed that... and you know how I hate to miss seeing you get ravished. Run back and get his three friends to come to our house tomorrow evening for a rerun. I really want to watch them pummel your cunt until it's sore. Watching you get fucked is the 2nd most enjoyable thing I do."

I went to Joe's and returned to Ken in two minutes. "They'll be here tomorrow."

Ken continued, "I think Dolly did well and passed the tests. She screwed the last with nearly the same enthusiasm as the first. She got over the surprise of serving a ton of her classmates quickly. I wonder how she'll be sitting in class next to a bunch of boys that gangbanged her and will likely do it again soon. And did you notice how tight and juicy she stayed? And how she handled the men and boys the same? In the next few days I think I can get her with some men and start to get money for her."

"I agree," I said as we opened our door. "I think she'll be a good whore for you, and I'm so glad you're pleased and I could help. By the way, for a young'n, she's also a mean pussy eater."

"You're a pretty good cunt licker yourself. You lick your girlfriend's cunt and your own mother's cunt equally well," he replied with a snicker.

**********

The next evening Leo's friends showed up. Ken let them in. "Let's not waste time, guys. I want to watch you rape my wife. Rip her clothes off, throw her down, and fuck the shit out of her. If she gives you too much resistance, smack her. If you have it in you I want to see you fuck her cunt, ass, and mouth... as hard and for as long as you can."

Like a flash they were on me. My buttons were popped, my clothes torn off, and I was thrown naked on the floor. One pulled my hair hard and hissed, "You're going to take us all, aren't you bitch?" He must have thought I was too slow to answer and he slapped me hard on my cheek.

"Very good," my husband offered.

"Yes, I'm going to take you all," I cried. For the next two hours I was mauled. They fucked my pussy with the same three-man trick as last night, yanking my pussy hard onto a cock with each thrust. They fucked my ass bang, bang, bang in succession. They kept my mouth filled. One innovative thing: I was hung upside down with my legs held by one bent over the shoulders of another which put my pussy just below his neck. The third stuck his cock in my mouth and face fucked me upside down by pulling on my ears and head. The second fucked my pussy with a large zucchini that Ken had graciously got for them. I heard him offer a baseball bat but they said zucchini was fine.

After they left Ken said, "That was great, honey. It really satisfied my craving. I can go now for 2 or 3 days before I need you to fuck more guys." Then he had me straddle him and ride his cock while he twiddled my tits. With his good control he challenged me by making me ride his cock for 30 minutes while he called me every dirty name in the book and explained how he was going to make me fuck more guys more often.

*************

Mom had come over that same afternoon. She reported that she came close to picking up a man but she didn't have anyplace to go; she didn't fuck anyone and got no money. Without a word Ken laid her over the sofa arm raised her skirt, pulled down her panties and pulled off his belt. He gave her ass about a dozen hard whacks. She yelped and started to cry. Then he gave me the belt and ordered, "You whack your mother's ass a few times." Then he sat her up sobbing. "Look, shit for brains. Take 'em in the alley as best you can. Or in a stall in the men's john. Or, if you have to, use your own fucking money and get a cheap hotel room. Or go to a park or a highway rest area where you can fuck 'em behind a bush. That might have more risk, but you have to take a little risk to get pricks in your cunt. It ain't that motherfuckin' hard. Understand?"

"Yes," she said while still sobbing. Ken, pissed off, went on, "And quit your goddamn crying or I'll give you something to cry about. Listen up! I want you to go out there again tonight and you'd better fuck at least two guys and get me some money for it. You're not dressed for it so you'll have to run home to get the right clothes. Tell you husband you just forget something. Tell him you forgot your whore clothes for all I care. ...Ha, if he says he doesn't understand just say, 'Oh, did I forget to tell you? I'm a two-bit whore now...' Just get back here sometime tomorrow with some cash for me and tell me you had two or more pricks in you. Now get your shit outta here."

Mom had no retort to Ken's tirade and she walked out the door like a whipped puppy, rubbing her sore ass. I followed her out and offered a few tips on getting johns. Oh, the irony! A daughter whispering to her mother how to be a good whore!

The next afternoon Mom returned looking really beat. Ken met her. "Do I have to get my belt out?" Mom handed him a twenty-dollar bill. Ken went on, "You look like hell. I hope you looked better last night. Tell us about it."

Mom began, "It started O.K. but turned out bad. I got a cheap room like you said and hung out in a nearby bar. Bars are not very sophisticated where cheap rooms are. I was sitting at a table sipping a drink and looking passive like Barb told me. It wasn't five minutes before a man got up from a table of guys, walked over to me, sat down, introduced himself as Jake, and bought me another drink. I told him I didn't need one just then. But he said yes you do then rattled off a couple of inane pickup lines about my beautiful face and nice ass. Within ten minutes he passed me $20, he had me down my drinks, and we headed for my room.

"The hotel was like a maze and poorly lit. I unlocked the door, he escorted – pushed really – me in first. He followed. Within a minute three of his buddies appeared out of the shawdows, followed, and slammed and locked the door. They didn't wait. One ripped the buttons off my blouse and pulled it off. Another unfastened my skirt and pulled it off while a third yanked my panties off. Everyone thanked Jake for getting them a 'nice piece of ass,' threw me on the squeaky bed and the fourth, before I could say a word, had my wrists handcuffed to the bedposts.

Then Jake tied this large rubber ball gag in my mouth, saying, "to not disturb the neighbors. But don't fret. I'll take it out when it's time to stuff your mouth with cock." Then while two mauled my tits Jake raised my ass and jammed what looked like 8" of cock in my pussy. He fucked me real hard, laughing all the time, for what seemed like 15 minutes.

Another said, "C'mon, Jake. Time's up." Jake pulled out his dick, jacked it a bit, and came all over my stomach. Instantly, it seemed, a man had raised my ass further and rammed his dick in my asshole and fucked it for all he was worth. My tits were being tugged on and pulled and pinched terribly, but all of them kept up a conversation among them, commenting on my body and what to do next.

After the man shot his load deep in my ass, another produced a thick rope. "Before we fuck her more let's see how much she can take," he said and slammed the rope across my tits. He did it three more times, gave the rope to another and said, "You try." The next one landed four heavy swats directly on my nipples and I was screaming with pain through my gag. One said, "Shut the fuck up, bitch," and slapped me hard across the face.

The third one with the rope had an idea. He had a guy grab my nipples and stretch them as taut as he could. Then he whipped the rope on my nipples from the top. God, that hurt and I couldn't help another scream. "I think that means she likes it," he said and repeated his blows on my stretched nipples three more times. Then one sat on my face and pulled my nipples the other way while one whipped the underside of my tits. Then one stood over me, pulled up my legs and they beat my ass and the backs of my legs for a good minute.

"Yeah! You did real good. Now lets fuck her some more," one said and I soon had one cock after another reaming my pussy. They rested and chatted like schoolboys for about 20 minutes. One asked, "Should we whip her again or fuck her again?" "Let's really fuck the bitch," came a reply. Quickly they removed my cuffs and gag, turned me over, and before I knew it I had a dick in my mouth, pussy, and ass. Soon I had cum hitting me in all three places. The fourth guy took over in my ass. The guy in my ass came forward and made me suck his cock clean. The guy that had his dick in my pussy now filled it with a beer bottle. He fucked me with the bottle giving a play-by-play broadcast as he did. Then I lost track. I was hurting so much and getting fucked so much I couldn't keep track. After 2-3 hours they dressed as I lay curled up on the bad with cum all over and in me. I muttered some invective. Jake laid a knife blade against my cheek. "You complain to anyone and we'll cut rows for planting all over you face, whore. And then maybe a clean slice across your beautiful neck." Then they all left.

"I went home after cleaning up as best I could in my cheap room." Mom looked at Ken with pleading eyes. "I did get you some money and I had way more than two pricks in me. Did I do good?"

My husband answered, "You did O.K. You should've gotten way more than $20 for all of that. But you'll get smarter as you get more experience. Now thank me for the privilege of being my whore, crawl over here and give me a blowjob. Then go home to your cuckold husband and give him a blowjob, too. Barb, take my cock out for your mother." I unzipped his pants and took it out. Mom crawled over and sucked his cock for 10 minutes and swallowed his cum. She looked up and said, "Thanks for letting me be your whore," and left.

***************

In Ken's words:

A few days later Dolly came over, dressed like I said. I took some publicity photos with her looking coquettish, showing cleavage and holding her bunched up skirt a little below her waist. We left in the van as Barb wished us luck. I was going to introduce her to putting out for strangers and maybe a little whoring. I had done more work on the van: installed one-way windows, a wall-to-wall mattress, some dim colored lights, and a spycam and recorder. As we drove, I explained, "I'm going to drive to a place that looks like it has opportunity. First it will be where boys around your age – as old as 20 and maybe as young as 15 or 16 or even less – hang out. You'll get comfortable in the back and I'll find you some cock. I'll get some who would like a piece of you and send them one at a time for 15-20 minutes with you in the back of the van. You give them a blowjob or fuck the crap out of them – whatever they say, and make it good for them. I'll choose at the time if I want to make 'em pay me. One last thing: while doing these guys, look in their eyes as you did the other night, and secretly look lovingly into the spycam in the corner of the ceiling. I want anyone who might someday view these videos to see a smiling face of a girl who's happy getting humped. Also be vocal – men like it and it adds to the video."

"How do I be vocal?" she queried

"Moan and grunt a lot. Use dirty words and tell them how great their cock feels... what great fuckers they are... how your pussy loves their cock..." I replied.

"Are you planning to put this on the internet?" she asked plaintively.

"It's for me to watch later. You're doing this because I love to watch you give your cunt to guys... and I can't be in the van while you do," I answered, though not completely.

I pulled into a strip mall with a pizza shop and video game place where high schoolers and others hung out. I casually walked over to a group. After letting things settle I struck up a conversation with a couple of lads. One was 19 the other 15. I thought, "Man! If I can get video of Dolly humping a 15-year old I can blackmail the shit out of her and she'll be mine forever." I casually asked if they'd been getting' any. Then if they wanted a piece of tail from a hot chick from a rival school. I showed her pictures and they quickly lost all demeanor. "I got a deal tonight. She's worth $50-100 a go, but you guys can have her for $10 each."

They both gave me ten. The older guy headed for the van, opened its side door, hopped in and closed the door behind him as Dolly hit the recorder switch. Fifteen minutes later he returned, still zipping his pants, and told his buddy what a hottie she was – "fucks like a mink!" The 15-year old couldn't wait and jogged to the van. Fifteen minutes later he, too, was back. "She sucked on my dick for a couple of minutes then stuck my dick in her pussy herself," he exclaimed to his older buddy.

They didn't have anybody else to suggest so I just hung around with little success. I saw a guy who looked much older – 20 to 21 maybe – who was pretty much keeping to himself. I approached and made my sales pitch. "It sounds great, mister, but I'm down on my luck just now and can't afford $10. Besides I don't like paying whores," he said. "I like helping out," I replied, "Tell you what... forget the ten... just go help yourself to whatever you want... on me. Then you won't be paying a whore but just banging a juicy piece of ass." He smiled, thanked me, and headed for the van. He was gone for 30 minutes. "That made my day," he said when he returned, "She's the hottest bitch I've had in a long time."

The next hour was unfruitful. I decided to head for home via a short stretch in Interstate. Dolly was back in the front seat lightly jacking me off like I told her when I pulled into a rest stop. We hung around the facilities watching the people come and go. One man looked promising. I asked him for a light and struck up a 2- or 3-sentence conversation. Then I boldly struck, "For $20 how'd you like to take my girl behind those wind breaker bushes and have your way with her, for as long as you want, while I keep watch for you?" He eyed Dolly up for a moment and said, "Deal!" He handed me a twenty, grabbed her hand and led her behind the bushes. I occasionally heard rustling, squealing, moaning and quiet talking for damn near an hour. They returned. Dolly looked beat. Her blouse was torn and her tits were hanging out. The man had hold of one tit and was leading her back with it.

"Can't cover her tits with her torn clothes; hope you don't mind," he said.

I answered, "No problem. She likes to show off her tits."

He went on, "This is one hot piece of ass you have here. I screwed all three of her holes, licked her clit until she came, and then jacked off in her face. Thanks, pal." As Dolly came into the dim light I saw her cum splattered face.

Dolly and I walked back to the van paying no heed to the stares her tits and face were getting. We returned home so Dolly could clean up. "It went pretty good for the first night of stranger fucking and whoring," I told Barb. Just before Dolly left I commanded, "Come over her so my wife can watch as you suck me off." She got on her knees, pulled out my cock, and, as Barb watched from six inches away, gave me a very good blowjob. After I cummed down her throat I told her, "You can go now. I'll call and let you know the next time. Be ready." Barb bent over and licked the remaining juice off my cock. "You keep getting me women like Dolly to fuck and I'll let you suck my cock anytime," I chuckled.

*************

Still in Ken's words:

I came up with a new plan and had Brenda come over one mid-week evening dressed in her 'fuck me' outfit. We took the van to a large truck stop on the edge of town. I made Brenda recite an introduction for the camera:

"Hi. I'm Brenda. For anyone watching this, I'll fuck anybody in sight. Tonight my handler is going to see how many truck drivers I can fuck in one night and see how much money he can get for giving me to them. If you want to watch me satisfy hopefully a lot of men, stay tuned."

I parked in a place a little off the main lot, grabbed the pictures I took of Brenda (different from Dolly's – Brenda was nude and playing with her nipples in a couple), and headed for the main lot. After stopping at a few cabs I finally got a response, and as soon as he saw the picture of Brenda playing with herself, he flipped me $20 and took off for the van. Then successes got frequent. After less than an hour of rounding guys up, there was a crowd of about a dozen standing around the van shooting the shit, enjoying a smoke and passing around a couple of pints. I went into the restaurant and ordered a sandwich and coffee. I ate the sandwich then nursed two coffees for 90 minutes. I went outside and there were 3 still waiting, and I joined them.

"How's it going?" I inquired, just after one got out with a big smile and zipping his pants, and another hopped in.

One replied, "Everyone has great reports about the bitch inside. They say she'll do anything and is good at it. One problem, though: I've been here for almost two hours, and when I get in I won't be able to find her pussy for all the cum that's plastered on it."

"Good point," I replied and gave them ten dollars back. I continued, "Ya know you can double up and save time. Both go in the same time, one for pussy and the other for either mouth or ass. She's a good cocksucker but also has a tight sweet ass, and likes getting it up there."

After a few minutes a man staggered out and the two remaining went in. They were inside 20 minutes, I guess getting their money's worth for the long wait. After they returned to their rigs, I jumped in and Inspected her cunt. There was cum all over it and on her thighs. I told her, "You finally did pretty good. The men said that you were a decent fuck."

spider007
spider007
680 Followers