Subservient One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
682 Followers

I got dressed – more or less – gathered up the garden tools and headed for the back yard. I had finished the weeding and started the mowing when Ken came out with a cold lemonade laced heavily with vodka. "Time for a break. I saw some movement in our neighbor's window and I suspect somebody is enjoying your show. Take 15 minutes, sit in the recliner with your legs pointed toward our neighbor and relax with your drink. We can both imagine how you're getting our neighbor excited. Then finish the mowing – I bet your tits bounce pretty good pushing the mower – and come in and let me know so I can inspect your work." I did as instructed, sprawling for maybe a half hour on the recliner while slightly shifting my legs and my short skirt. I saw no curtain movement. I then resumed mowing.

Unbeknownst to me, shortly after I started my backyard chores, a friend of Ken's from work, George, stopped by to share a quick beer and go over some job items. While spending much of their time in the family room downing beers and talking work, Ken did show George me in the backyard. He watched as I bent over weeding, rested and squirmed on the recliner, and bounced my tits behind the mower. "Is she great or what?!?" Ken exclaimed to George who replied, "Fantastic! I hope you don't take offense but I would like to have a piece of that!" "No offense received. One never knows...," Ken laughed.

I finished mowing and went inside to report to Ken. "I'm done, honey," I announced as I walked into the family room. I stopped short when I saw six empty beer cans strewn about. "What is all this?" I asked. He explained about George stopping by. "You mean he was here while I was outside topless? Did he see anything?" I inquired. Ken answered, "Of course. I showed you off to him and we both admired your work through the kitchen window. George was very impressed.... said he would really like to get into your pants." "What did you say?" I asked quizzically. "I just told him that I was not offended.... in fact I was appreciative that he admires my wife. I like to see other men drool over you, sweetie. And you should not be surprised; the more you tease and make men want you, the more pleased and proud I am." he replied.

Sunday afternoon Ken informed me that George would stop by so they could finish their work and maybe have a few beers. He also, as always, told me what to wear: A very short hot pink mini skirt with black bikini panties, a white sheer tight shirt unbuttoned halfway with a black push-up bra, pink lipstick and flowing hair, and – this was different – four-inch heels. He wanted George to see just how sexy I was.

George arrived about 5pm. As he came inside he exclaimed, "Wow! You look stunning today, Barbara!" I thanked him for the compliment. They sat down and spread work papers on the coffee table. "Babe, would you bring us a couple of cold beers and something to munch on?" Ken asked. I brought them the beer and Ken said that I got beer from the front and should go get colder beers in the back of the fridge. He said it pleasantly but with a caustic squint in his eye. I said "sorry," picked up the beers and walked back to the kitchen. George ogled my ass intently as I walked and whispered to Ken with a chuckle, "Looks like two boys fighting under a blanket." When I returned with colder beers Ken said, "Don't be sorry, hon. No problem. Besides it gave George a chance to salivate watching your sexy walk."

The two continued to pour over their work papers and discuss the job, though ordering more beer was getting more frequent. After a while the papers got less attention and they chatted like two men having a good time. George did a lot of talking to Ken but while looking at me. Finally Ken noticed and asked, "Like what you see there, George?"

He replied, "Man! Again if you don't mind me saying so, Barbara is the hottest thing I've seen in a long time."

"Of course I don't mind," Ken said to George, then turned to me, "Barb, honey, George thinks you're really hot but has to keep stealing glances. Come over and let him have a close look." I walked over in front of George and slowly turned around. "Whaddaya think?" Ken asked.

"Wow! She is somethin' else!" George gushed.

Ken went on, "Does she look as good to you as she did yesterday working in the yard?"

"Well, yes, I think so. It's not exactly the same, though," George added.

"He's right," Ken said to me, "Make it the same. Yesterday we could see your tits. Today we should see your tits. Remove your shirt and drop it on the floor. Then unhook your bra, take it off, and hand it to George." This was a new scenario but I had learned the hard way not to question. Plus I could tell from the excitement in his face and the bulge in his pants that this was pleasing Ken so I was in agreement. I unbuttoned my blouse, pulled it out of my waistband and off my shoulders and dropped it on the floor. I then reached behind my back but struggled with the high up clasp. "Have George help," Ken offered. George walked behind me and unclasped my bra. He returned to his seat as I pulled my bra off and handed it to him, with my bare tits just inches from his face. Ken continued, "To get a complete comparison you can't just look at them, George. Feel 'em. Feel how firm but malleable they are. Feel how her button nipples grow. Slap them up and down so they bounce like when she was mowing."

George played with my tits and I remained bent over in front of him. I was still trying to understand exactly what was happening, but George's massaging my tits and tweaking my nipples was starting to get all of my attention. When he put his lips on a nipple and gently bit on it I was a goner. "O.K." Ken interrupted, "Give us your official rating.... is today better than yesterday?" Ken came up behind me, reached around and grabbed a tit in each hand and asked George, "Do these look better today close up?"

"Damn straight!" George answered and resumed pinching the nipples of my tits that Ken was holding for him.

"Still want in her pants? Still want a piece of her ass?" Ken asked.

"Damn straight, again!"

Ken chuckled, "You ought to be sure. Take her skirt off to see if she has panties on that you want to get into." George abandoned my nipples and undid my skirt and pulled it down my legs. Without thinking I lifted my legs to make my skirt easier to get off. Soon I was standing in my heels and bikini panties.

"Yeah, buddy, I would really like to see what's inside these panties," George declared.

"Then take 'em off," Ken responded. George removed my panties, again with my assistance. Ken continued, "Go ahead. Check out her pussy to make sure it is what you really want. She how hot she is getting." George touched my pussy lips, slipped two fingers inside, and pulled my ass closer with his other hand. My husband simultaneously went back to teasing my nipples. For the first time in my life I not only had another man feeling my pussy, but had four men's hands on me at the same time. The excitement of the newness was too much and I came after being finger fucked for less than two minutes. Their ministrations kept on right through my orgasm and I was headed for different world when Ken whispered in my ear, "I want to watch him fucking you."

Ken laid me down on the family room carpet and put a sofa pillow under my ass as George freed his cock. It gave me pause: it looked close to two inches longer than Ken's – and quite a bit thicker. "Don't worry," Ken said, "I'll help you get every last bit of his cock up your cunt." George crawled between my legs to my propped up ass and pussy and started working his cock into me. Ken grabbed my ass and pushed it forward toward his cock with each thrust. As it slipped inside I thought I was going to burst, but it felt great – very little pain and that for just a few seconds. George began to rock me and I quickly started on my second orgasm. Ken whispered to me, "You look fantastic with cock in you," and to George, "Try to make it last as long as you can; the longer I can watch her getting fucked the better I like it. But while keeping control try to slam your cock hard and deep in her cunt."

George was banging me hard and deep. My whole body was jerked along the floor and my moaning was accompanied with loud synchronized, "UUH! UUH! UUH! UUH!" each time George thrust into me. And it felt like his dickhead was pushing all the way into my uterus. I came three times during the ten minutes or so George pounded me. Ken video recorded the first few minutes and got great shots of George's back with my legs wrapped around his pistoning ass, my hands digging into his back and my contorted smiling face and glassy eyes looking dreamily into the camera lens. Then Ken kept up a steady stream of dirty talk encouragements and coaching: "Way to cum, sweetie." "C'mon. Fuck him good. He's a friend of mine and I want to see you thrusting your cunt at his cock." "You're the best fucker in the world." "I can see his cock stretching your pussy. Can you feel your pussy being stretched by his giant cock?" "Do you like big cocks banging your cunt?" "Grind your pussy into him." "Take all of his cock." "You really know how to fuck and treat a cock." "You are making me so hot!" "I love watching cock pumping your pussy." I can't wait to fuck you myself."

Finally George exploded in my pussy. But his cock took up so much room most of his jism spurted out of my pussy around his shaft. Ken had me scoop up the cum on the carpet and eat all I could and to clean George's massive cock of any remaining cum and my pussy juices. That felt like eating an Idaho potato whole but I managed. The men wanted a couple of beers for the road and had me serve them wearing only my high heels, the glow in my cheeks, and smile on my lips. I did have a little trouble in my heels as my legs were bowed and quite wobbly, but managed. Eventually George took off with a parting from Ken, "Come back and do it again sometime."

Ken had to relieve his hard-on and had his clothes off and was fucking me on the floor within two minutes after George left. It was too soon for me after my three orgasms with George but was glad I could get Ken off. We nibbled on our dinner, both naked as jaybirds except for my heels, and then watched some TV. It wasn't long before Ken got another hard-on. "Ooooo! Can I have more of that?" I asked. Ken purred, "I'm going to have to fuck you a hundred times before I get over the excitement of watching you and George." He put me on my hands and knees and fucked me doggie style for over 10 minutes. I came twice and was losing count of my orgasms. A couple of hours later we went to bed and fucked again – slowly and for a long time. Ken told me that he has not been as hot as he was watching me. "I'm going to have you take cock a lot as I watch. Big and small cock; long and short cock; thick and thin cock..... Jesus, I can't stand it!" and he finished our fuck by pounding me hard and lightning fast. We noisily climaxed together. I cooed, "I'll do anything that gives you pleasure. Just tell me what, where, and when." We drifted off to sleep, totally spent and completely satisfied.

The next Saturday afternoon George stopped by again – this time with no pretext but for the sole purpose of fucking me while Ken watched. We sipped strong vodka and orange juices. Ken and George carried on a conversation as if I wasn't there about fucking me and my capabilities and attributes: the size and structure of my tits, the sensitivity of my nipples, how my pussy expanded, the color and matte of my cunt hairs, how wet I got when hot, how much cock I could take up my pussy or down my throat, and the contraction ability of my cunt muscles. They were very complimentary which pleased me, but had some doubt about control of my cunt muscles which gave me pause.

When the drinks were gone Ken told me to perform a slow strip tease. George watched me as he sat on the sofa and Ken video recorded all of it. I made some dancing movements to the music Ken had turned on, but mostly I slowly took clothes off, starting with my blouse then my belt and skirt. I stood close to George and gyrated my hips as I removed my bra and shook my tits in his face, and slipped out of my panties and did a bump and grind with my bare pussy. Ken then told me to undress George and run my lips over his cock to get it hard. By the time it was free his cock was already pretty stiff but I kissed it anyway. Ken told me to tell his cock – not him – that I loved it, and take it in my mouth and suck on it. Ken was getting a close-up of my mouth stuffed with George's massive cock but not much more than the head. As Ken continued to record the action he told George, "Straighten her head and see how far down her throat you can force your cock." This made me anxious and a little afraid. His nine-inch cock had to be close to two inches wide and I thought could kill me depending on how much force he used to impale his cock on my throat. But Ken got some good video of the fear in my face as George's cock stretched my mouth and pushed deeper into my throat.

Ken led us to the bedroom, had George lie on his back and told me to straddle him and ride his cock. He told me he wanted to see my pussy come up to the very tip of his cock and drive down until my pubic hairs meshed with his with his full nine inches stuffing me. I fucked him like this for about five minutes with Ken getting it all on tape. I finally became accustomed to the monster in my cunt and got into fucking him hard and deep as Ken had told me to. The feeling of fullness and the tingling his cock gave my pussy walls and clitoris was driving me into seventh heaven. I got a glowing look of sheer bliss on my face but managed to smile coyly into the camera, which Ken really appreciated. "That's what I like to see," he said, "Some man fucking the shit out of you and you smiling about it." Another three minutes and George loudly coated my entire pussy with his milky cum.

Ken said to me, "That was great, Barb. Remember that.... That's how I'll expect you to fuck. Now get us a couple of beers before George has to leave." Ken and George shared a couple of beers for 15 minutes before George left. During that time Ken gave me a straight vodka and had me go work on my tan bare naked on the patio recliner – with my pussy pointed at our neighbor's window.

I lay there for a couple of hours after George left, and saw no movement in the window the whole time. Then Ken came out on the patio with a young man behind him. "This is Jimmy also from work. I invited him over so I could watch him fuck you, too. But he wants his cock sucked first. So let him lie on the recliner, put his cock in your mouth and show him what a super cock sucker you are." I went to work on Jimmy's cock. It was getting dark but still possible for our neighbor, if even there, to get a good view of my ass pointed at him (or her? or them?) as my head bobbed up and down on a cock.

After I swallowed what was very sweet-tasting cum, Ken had me serve everybody drinks and we lolled around the patio. Ken told Jimmy, "Whenever you're ready, help yourself to a piece of Barbara's ass. In the meantime feel free to do whatever you want with her.... or have her do anything you want." In 45 minutes the sun was setting and Jimmy asked Ken, "I'm almost ready. Could I get Barbara to wake up my cock with her mouth?" Ken turned to me, "Give him a hard-on, hon. Then fuck 'im." I straddled Jimmy again and sucked on his cock for 2 to 3 minutes to get it super hard. I then rode him like I had George a few hours earlier, letting him relax and just enjoy the sensation as I did all the work pumping my pussy up and down over his cock. I reached down and placed his hands on my tits to give both of us some added feeling. Following my blowjob it took Jimmy almost 15 minutes before he started to moan and his balls stiffened. I cooed at him, "I hope you're going to give me all your cum.... I want your cum in my pussy." He answered the call.

Ken told me to clean off his cock and for me to stay naked but let him get dressed so he could leave. After Jimmy left Ken stuck a couple of fingers in my pussy and said, "You got a lotta cum in there, babe. Don't waste it all. Lay down just in case our neighbor is looking for a beaver shot, finger fuck yourself for a few minutes, and try to scoop out some cum and eat it." I might have seen a curtain move this time but it was getting dark and couldn't tell for sure. I managed to get a couple of finger scoops of juice. Ken mumbled something about making plans for tomorrow. We went in, had a sandwich, and then went to bed. Ken gave me a long slow 25-minute fuck and told me how satisfied he was with my effort to please him. I felt a contented glow as pleasing my husband was my primary goal. It also seemed like there could be some side benefits to my doing what Ken wanted: I might get all the cock any woman could want. Of course Ken's cock would be the best since he's my love. But cock is cock.

The next evening, Sunday, Ken dressed me in a light green blouse that was two sizes too small, a tight brown leather micro-mini skirt that was six inches above the knee, black bra and bikini panties, 4-inch black heels, flowing hair, and deep red lipstick. I have to admit my get-up made me feel exceptionally sexy. "I like watching my friends fuck you," Ken said. "But tonight I want to see strangers to fuck you. It'll make me hot watching strange cock pounding your pussy and your pussy pounding back." We drove to a lounge that was part of an upscale hotel that Ken said was popular with businessmen flying into the city Sundays for work that week. "Businessmen with maybe big cocks," he added.

We got a table near the outside wall and ordered double-strength screwdrivers and a shrimp platter. The lounge started to fill up with 80% men, and a small quiet combo started playing. We were halfway through our second screwdriver when a well-dressed man that looked about 30 came over and asked me to dance, "If you don't mind," he said to Ken. "Ken replied, "Not at all." I strolled onto the dance floor. He said his name was David, and we danced. He held me tight but his hands didn't wander. At the end of the dance we thanked each other. He asked if it would be all right if he asked me again. I told him I would like that. I added, "Come join us for a drink if you want."

After 15 minutes David returned drink in hand, and Ken graciously invited him to sit down. After a couple of minutes David again asked Ken if he could dance with me. Ken said, "Please do. I can't dance but I like Barbara to have fun and I like watching her dance." David and I got up and as we were heading to the dance floor Ken added, "Also it's O.K. if your hands wander a little." David held me tight again and asked what my husband meant by his comment.

"He doesn't mind if my dance partner lets his hands roam a bit," I replied.

"Like this?" he asked as his hand dropped down on my ass and began a little squeezing and rubbing.

"I think that is permissible," I whispered

"How about this?" he asked as he pulled our outstretched arms into our chests and let his hand roam over my tit.

"That, too," I laughed.

His hand was now massaging my tit heavily and tweaking my nipple through my blouse. "But there's not much more we can do on a public dance floor," he offered.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked

"I have a room that would give us more privacy, though my business partner might be there," he answered.

"Let's go see," I intoned as I led him back to our table. "Ken, babe, David wants to dance where it's more private. Would you mind watching me dance with him in his room?"

David did a double take but before he could react Ken had dropped some bills on the table and we headed for the lobby. "Lead the way," he said to David. Drinks in hand David let us in his 4th floor hotel room. The TV was on. David said, "Dick, we're going to use the room as a private dance floor if you don't mind." Without hesitation Dick turned off the TV and got some music on the piped-in stereo.

spider007
spider007
682 Followers