Subservient One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
680 Followers

Ken wasted no time. "If you want your hands to roam, it's better without this," he said as he unbuttoned and removed my blouse. "I'll say!" exclaimed David. He pulled me tight, grabbed my ass with one hand and placed the other on my tit. In just a few seconds he had pulled my bra above my tit and was handling the bare flesh. He leaned down to kiss me. I jammed my lips against his, sucked in his tongue, and caressed his mouth with my tongue as his hands became more insistent – one pinching and pulling my nipples hard, the other rubbing between my ass cheeks. Still the opportunist, Ken mumbled, "...and without this, too," unzipped my skirt and began pulling it off. Without thought I raised my legs to help Ken remove my skirt. Within three minutes of entering the room I stood in David's grip with only heels, panties, and half of a bra on me. That was all it took for David to throw my bra on the floor and bury his face in my tits. Ken turned to the other guy, "Dick is it? There's one more superfluous piece on her. Why don't you do the honors?"

Dick came over, knelt down and rolled my panties off. His face was in line with my bush. It occurred to me a Dickhead was inches from my pussy. Dick finger fucked me and I was pouring out cunt juice and moaning loudly. Ken suggested to me, "Tell David what you want." I broke my kiss and said to David, "I want you to fuck me. I want your cock in my cunt. Please fuck me in front of my husband." David led me to the bed and in a much gruffer voice told me, "Get on your hands and knees. I want you doggie style." I did as he said and Ken started taking pictures with his I-phone. David slipped his cock into my pussy with ease. He started banging the base of his cock against my ass and I started whimpering. Ken chuckled, "Dick, if you go to her head she can have a cock in her cunt and a dick in her throat at the same time." Soon I was sucking on Dick's dick as David was pounding me harder and harder. Ken was getting some good photos. I smiled as best one could with a mouthful of dick when he snapped pics of my facial expression.

David must have been hot to trot. He bellowed and came in me in less than five minutes. I took the initiative from Ken and hollered, "I need more cock. Dick, get your cock in my cunt... fuck me as hard as you can. David, stick your cock in my mouth and let me clean it for you." This gave Ken another set of pictures but with different cocks in different holes. Ken commanded me, "Finger fuck his asshole while you clean his cock." I gave him a surprised look. He continued, "Just do it!" I hesitated then reached around and slid my index finger in David's asshole and finger fucked him with it. "Ooooohhh Baby," he responded.

Dick's cock was fatter than David's and was giving me heightened sensations. I had a royal orgasm two minutes into his fucking; I had to back off David for a second so I could screech. Dick fucked through my orgasm, and I guessed he was getting close. I offered dirty encouragement. "Fuck me!" "Fuck me harder!" "Ram that cock all the way up my cunt!" "Fuck me you mother fucker!" "Give it to me!" "Give me your cum!" He did just that; he came like a geyser adding a load of jism to David's.

As Dick pulled out he murmured, "Jesus H. Christ! I've never had a piece of ass this good!" Ken then told me to finish David, "Lick your finger clean. Then turn him around, spread his ass cheeks and give him a rim job – lick his asshole good and clean." I gave Ken another very surprised look. "That's the second time you hesitated. Do what the fuck you're told... and do it now!" Ken ordered. I quickly licked and sucked my finger off then pressed my mouth against David's asshole. With my tongue I licked his asshole, ran it around the edges, and even pushed it inside a little. This was all new and I didn't know what to make of it. But I knew it's what Ken wanted so I did it as best I knew how.

Ken declared, "Thank you gentlemen. We appreciate the fucks. We have to get going, so my slut wife has to put some clothes on. She's a dirty slut and probably prefers to walk through the lobby bare-ass naked – but that'll have to wait. We'll leave her panties and bra for you to keep as souvenirs." Ken helped me with my blouse and skirt. We walked out and drove home. Ken took the long way and had me take his cock out and give him a blowjob with my barely covered ass in the air as we drove. That drew a couple of appreciative air horn blasts from 18-wheelers. I was feeling real slutty and it felt pretty good. I swallowed a tremendous load of his cum just as we pulled in the driveway.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The next Sunday evening we went out again to a hotel and lounge. With very little difficulty Ken got me three men. Between the four of them I had a cock in either my pussy or my mouth for most of three hours.

Wednesday night as we were getting ready for bed Ken told me it was time I got introduced to having a cock up my ass. I was a little nervous but Ken was gentle, lubing me up and inserting his cock slowly. There was a fair amount of pain but Ken told me there was supposed to be some pain – "Masters enjoy giving pain and subservient sluts should want some pain if it pleased their owners." However the pain soon subsided and the sensation in my asshole was a lot better than I would have thought. I came within a minute of his blasting my rectum with his cream and I felt very pleased: another hole I can put a cock in and please my husband with.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Ken told me this Saturday was going to be very special and move my submission up a notch. He told me to wear a tight sweater and a loose short skirt with no bra or panties, flats, heavy red lipstick and hair in a ponytail. "I'm going to put you in a cocksucking marathon," he informed me. "This is a real test I have so you can prove that you are a good wife and slave, and will do anything I say – anything at all for my pleasure – without question or hesitation."

Saturday I dressed as told. We had double martinis and hopped in the car around 6pm. Ken brought his video cam and case with a large battery pack. We stopped in a private club on the outskirts of town, went in without having to pay, and quietly sipped on another drink sitting at the bar. Most of the customers were men who spent much time ogling me and, it seemed, winking at Ken. At 6:45 we left the club after finishing our drinks, drove to a remote section of town and parked in an Adult Bookstore lot. This was the first time I was in such a place. It had racks of cellophane wrapped magazines with covers showing every kind of mostly naked women in real nasty poses. There was also a large counter case with all kinds of sex toys and equipment and a wall behind the case with books and posters. There was about a dozen or so men browsing the magazines but keeping a corner of their eyes on me, the only female. Ken had me look at some of the magazine covers, including some on bottom shelves that I had to bend over to see. He told me that when I stood up I was to look around and make brief eye contact with a guy if I could. I wasn't aware that as I glanced ever so quickly at a man, Ken gave him a wink.

After 15 minutes of browsing the merchandise Ken said we should check out the private movie booths. He got a bunch of tokens at the counter and we walked through a curtained doorway into a long dimly lit corridor. There were four or five men loitering in the corridor and on both sides were doors that led to small rooms with movie sounds coming from some. We entered one at the end of the corridor. It looked about 8 x 8 feet with a very dim light on the ceiling, a bench in the middle, and a TV screen of sorts on the back wall. Ken said this is like going to a private theater and watching movies. He put a few tokens in the TV machine and it immediately came to life. With no introduction there was a video of a big-titted blonde getting fucked doggie style by a giant of a black man with another big black man feeding her mouth his cock. A third man was off to the side acting as cheerleader. "Wow!" I exclaimed. "Thought you would like it," Ken said as he kissed me and pinched a tit through my sweater. I sat on the bench to watch the video. Ken unpacked his camera equipment which included the battery pack, a small stand and a small light bar.

I hadn't watched more than three minutes when I heard a rustling, turned, and saw a cock poking through a hole in the wall. "What?!?" I exclaimed. Ken explained, "That's called a glory hole. Guys stick their cocks through it if they think someone on the other side might suck it. That's why we are here. I'm going to watch and record you suck every cock that comes through the hole. Here are the rules. Before sucking a cock hold it in your hand and look into the camera with an appreciative smile. Then suck it off until it blasts cum in your mouth. You should swallow it all and not let any spill on the floor. Then thank the man for letting you suck him off... maybe ask him to tell his friends." He continued, "Sometimes you could turn around and stick the cock in your pussy and fuck it instead of sucking it, but tonight were going to suck, not fuck... at least until later. Now get on your knees and get started as soon as the camera starts up."

I knelt, held the anonymous cock on my cheek as I smiled into the camera and then started bobbing my head on it. As I sucked the cock "Oooooooo. Aaaahhhh." could be heard from the other side of the wall. It took only three minutes to get a load of cum, and the stranger withdrew his cock. "Thank you, and tell your friends," I said to the hole in the wall. I waited on my knees for ten minutes when another cock poked through. I sucked this one for 6 or 7 minutes. But this guy pulled his cock back as he came and spit jism on my face and chest with some dribbling on the floor. I looked questioningly at Ken who said, "Don't worry about it now."

I waited another 8 or 9 minutes. Cock #3 came through the hole and looked me in the eyes. I wrapped my mouth around it, gave it a good blowjob, and swallowed another load. Ken was getting good video, recording the start and finish of my cock sucking. 4 or 5 minutes later #4 poked its head at me and I gobbled it down. I thought to myself that this is not terribly strenuous and I was easily pleasing my master husband. #5 poked through within one minute of #4 retreating. #5 took six minutes to get off. Then #6 was there immediately after. As I was sucking #6, Ken peeked out and told me there was a line of men with cocks waiting to be sucked in the corridor. #6 was quickly followed by #7. They were cumming almost faster than I could keep up with, and I was swallowing most but still getting gobs on my face and spilling some on the floor.

Ken decided to help me with #7. He let the camera run sitting on its stand and pointed slightly up from below to my dreamy-eyed profile complete with a cock sticking out of my mouth. Ken grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head back so that my lips, mouth, back of my mouth, gullet, and food pipe were aligned. He then put a hand on my ass and pushed me forward until my face was pressed against the wall and the cock was held deep in my throat. He pushed me back and forth so that the cock was going from the edge of my lips to the deepest part of my throat. Once he held my face against the wall for a few seconds and pinched my nose knowing I couldn't breathe. "Just like to see you writhe and squirm while sucking dirty cock," he whispered.

I finished #7 and sucked #8. Then #s 9, 10, and 11. I was starting to get tired and cramped. Ken continued the video now filming a smiling but cum splattered face holding a cock at the beginning of sucking. After #11 I mumbled to Ken I was getting tired. He growled, "I don't give a shit. You suck cock until I tell you to stop!" After what seemed like three hours I was sucking what was close to #25 to #30 or so – I had lost track. The time between cocks was growing to 5 then 10 now pushing 15 minutes. My mouth was worn out and I felt like I had just eaten a full meal despite the cum on my face, chest, hair, and on the floor. "I think this is enough for tonight," Ken announced.

"How did I do, babe?" I asked.

"Pretty good. Not bad. I think another session or two like this and you'll be perfect. I have to admit, though, that seeing your mouth stuffed with cock after cock really makes me hot: long and short cock, thin and thick cock, white and black cock. I especially liked those gigantic black cocks fucking your face and stretching your mouth and throat." he replied.

I was a little disappointed. "What did I do wrong? How can I make it right for you?"

"For one, you didn't eat all the cum. So, for starters, wipe the cum off your face, hair and chest and eat that," he commanded. I did the best I could given I couldn't see very well and some cum was partially dried.

Ken went on, "That's good enough. Now lay on the floor on your stomach and lick up all that you spilled on the floor."

"But I didn't spill a lot," I protested, realizing that was probably a mistake as soon as the words left my mouth.

"Clean it up! And for fussing you can lick up every cum spot on the floor you see. Crawl on your belly to get around. Now be a good cum bucket and quit wasting my time," he ordered. I dropped to the floor as Ken kept the video recording going. "I want a good video of my cum slut eating dirty jism off the floor." He evidently thought I was not close enough on the floor and put his foot on the top of my back and forced my face into the floor. I licked the floor as best I could, trying to think of something else as I did. He kept me licking a large area of the floor for a good ten minutes. Finally he told me to get up and we walked out to the car, passing a few sneering men on the way. As we drove he had me suck on his cock "just so you don't forget how," he snickered.

At 10:30 we pulled into the private club lot again. "We can use the restroom here so you can clean yourself up. I'll wait in the lobby," Ken said. We went in, again not paying the entry charge – the maitre d' saying, "No charge, Ken." I returned in ten minutes looking much cleaner. "One more test," Ken advised. "You've taken your first cocksucking exam. Now you take a fucking exam. I was real pleased seeing your mouth full of cock; now I want you to make me hot by stuffing your cunt full of cock. I know a member here and I've arranged to loan you to him and five of his friends for a fuck fest. They have a private room and the deal is that you go along with anything they want to with you. Whatever they tell you to do, say thank you and do it. I'll be watching and filming."

We walked through the main room to a smaller room with six good-looking men sitting around a large table. "Here she is, men. Have at her. I'll just observe to make sure she does everything you want." Two came up and removed my clothes. "I think she needs warming up first," one said. They had me lean over the table and each guy gave me 2 or 3 hard slaps on my bare ass. Some finished slapping my ass and stuck a finger or two in my pussy, "to check the temperature of the bitch's twat," then had me lick their fingers clean. "Like eating your own cunt juice?" one sneered. The last man stuck his index finger in my pussy then buried it in my ass. "Clean it all off, bitch," he ordered. Then they roughly flipped me over with my ass at the edge of the table and legs hanging down. One man walked up with his cock in hand, pushed it in my cunt and fucked me while two guys pulled and pinched my nipples. One asked, "Do I have to pull harder to make you scream in pain?" Not waiting for an answer he pulled out a pair of pliers and clamped down hard right behind my nipple. "Oooowwww. Jesus," I yelled. "That's better," said the pliers wielding man. "That's how sluts oughta sound."

I took the first man's load up my pussy and another immediately took his place. After 20-30 minutes #3 was whitewashing my pussy. #4 said he wanted to "build a fence." I had no idea what he meant but was about to find out. Two men held me upside down by my ankles with my head bent forward and my shoulders resting on the floor. #4, who looked to be way over 200 pounds with a 7- to 8-inch dick, straddled my groin with a leg in front and back of his crouched body. He put his cock at my pussy entrance at let his entire weight fall against my groin, Piledriving his entire cock down into my pussy. "Just like hammering a fence post into a posthole," he chuckled. It hurt like hell when his 220 or so pounds slammed into my groin, and I cried out in pain. Then he would slowly rise up only to repeat slamming his entire weight and cock into me. This was a slow process. He took 15-20 seconds for each posthole pounding and did it for more than 10 minutes without coming anyway near climaxing. He was beating the shit out of my groin. I would cry out loud with every push and couldn't help sobbing on the verge of tears. When I would scream in pain the men holding my legs would sneer at me, "He must be doing it right. You sound like you can actually feel this fucking!"

#4 finally settled in to simply pistoning my pussy with his cock and finally shot his wad into me with one final full-weight push compressing my groin into my body. It was a relief when he pulled out. Ken stopped recording to tell me that was really hot. I could only pant and moan in response, but was secretly glad it was over. But, to my horror, #5 said he liked how a "fence building" fuck contorted me, and fucked me the same way. He pile drove me for 15 minutes and I was beginning to wonder if I would survive. But I did. And Ken got some good video of my cunt getting beat to a pulp. #6 gave me a reprieve and fucked me like a normal person..

I had been fucked non-stop for way over an hour, half the time upside down. I was then put on my hands and knees. #1, starting round number two, fucked my pussy while #2 shoved his cock down my throat. I don't think #2 was as interested in getting sucked off as he was holding my head back and slowly deep-fucking my throat. He knew Ken's trick of holding his cock deep in my throat pinching my nose so I couldn't breathe. #1 cried out, "That's good! Do that some more! When she fights to breathe her cunt muscles tighten and twitch all around my cock!" Being the second round for them, they took 15-20 minutes to fill my pussy and throat with cum. I now had seven loads of cum in my pussy and much was oozing out. #s 3 and 4 took over my double fuck. After more than two hours into my gangbang, #s 5 and 6 finished fucking me. Innovative #4 got a small saucer and was able to capture a fair amount of cum running out of my pussy. He gave me the saucer and told me to drink up. They all cheered as I drank what I could, scooping most into my mouth with my fingers.

I wondered if my test was about over when #s 1 and 2 returned but this time with #2 in my pussy and #1 in my mouth. This double fuck – starting round three – went on for twenty minutes. Followed by the other pairs of fuckers in turn but in different holes. It was past 2am. I had been fucked one way or another non-stop for almost four hours. This followed about three hours of non-stop cock sucking at the adult store. I was completely dazed, sore, and could barely stand, let along walk. Ken dressed me as the others clapped, cheered and expressed loud kudos. "If you liked the service, tips might be appropriate," Ken announced. Six men rushed to pull wads of bills out of their wallets and give them to Ken. We returned to the car, me hanging on to his shoulder for dear life.

"That was great, honey!" exclaimed Ken. "I not only got to watch everybody in sight fuck you, they paid me for it, and I got some great video. You are the best servant wife and cum bag that any master husband could have." I think I might have graduated with honors. Our life ahead was saturated with sex, either with each other or with me and any man Ken chose. I was thrilled when Ken fucked me. I was thrilled doing things that Ken wanted me to do. I also liked Ken's taking advantage of that by coming up with more challenging, perverted and nasty uses he could make of my body.... plus occasionally get money for it! And, of course, I personally loved getting fucked a lot.

spider007
spider007
680 Followers