Substitute

Story Info
Horney spacer discovers plant lover.
3.3k words
92.5k
81
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NytGamez
NytGamez
30 Followers

"Oh, yeah. That's good. Right there, baby." Jennifer Mitchell moaned as her lover and fellow crewmember Greg Ellis slowly ran his tongue across her nipple, flicking it with a light, sure touch that made it hard and tight. One of his long, powerful hands was sliding down the fastening of her uniform, knuckles deliberately brushing against the bare skin beneath while he slowly moved down toward her groin. She writhed eagerly beneath his caress, eager to be at their play. The red "grass" in hydroponics made a wonderful bed, and they'd made this interlude a part of their daily routine as soon as they'd discovered it, almost three weeks ago. Greg's pass got them into the area, which was technically restricted to Science personnel. The air had a strange odor, and the plants around them were huge and unfamiliar, but for all that it was just about the only place two people could find a place alone to fuck.

"Oh, God." Now her uniform was crumpled on the grass and his mouth was sliding down toward her groin. She'd had lovers before, they both had, but Greg was easily the best she'd had in all of her nineteen years. His tongue brought sensations to her nipples and---"ohhhhhh." He'd settled on her clitoris, first flicking back and forth across it as he had her nipples and then drawing it tightly into his mouth, his lips holding it while his tongue tormented her with pleasure. She was already close to her first climax.

"You taste like honey." He'd pulled away just long enough to undo his belt, and now began to unfasten himself as he returned to her pussy. "Mmmmm." His moan made her tingle, and Jennifer cried out as first orgasm began.

And abruptly stopped.

"Sgt. Ellis, please report to Engineering immediately. Sgt. Ellis, report to Engineering ASAP." At the first word from the intercom Greg had jerked away from her, and now slammed his first into the grass in frustration before rolling over onto his back.

"Dammit! That must mean that the ionic condenser failed again. I told them it would, but would they order the parts?" He spat reflexively. "Damn it." He had managed to free himself before they had been interrupted, and his cock jutted up from his body, throbbing and swaying slightly as if in a breeze.

"We don't have time?" Knowing what the answer would be.

"Not a chance. If the backup goes we'll all be eating dehydrated food and taking sonic showers until we hit portside." He stroked his cock in frustration. "But it's not like I can go out looking like this, either."

She pouted. "I don't like it, either."

"Yeah, but at least yours isn't visible. Let me take care of this, baby, and I'll make it up to you tonight. Promise."

"How? You said yourself that this is the only time they--" She wanted it *now*, damn it.

"Hawkins owes me a favor." He was kneeling, urging her to roll over. Frowning, she did as he asked. "He bunks with Sanchez and Hollis, both on next shift. He'll bug out, let us use the bunks." Now she was kneeling on all fours while he slid his cock back and forth between her legs. She was wet and more than ready for him, but it just wasn't fair. Her refusal was on her lips when he slid in with a low moan of pleasure and immediately began pumping away. He held her hips for balance as he pounded into her with much more force and speed than he normally would so earlier in their play. Her own arousal hadn't yet caught up with his, and she grunted in pain as he rocked her much smaller body with thrust after thrust. In and out, faster and faster, his cock using her pussy to achieve a quick release for him alone.

“Uhhhhhhhh.” His hands painfully tight on her hips, Greg climaxed, spilling his hot seed into her as he continued to pump away, lost in pleasure. No sooner was the last spurt complete than he withdrew and hastily refastened his uniform, sweat glistening on his forehead.

“Thanks, babe.” He leaned in and kissed her forehead, then turned and ran for the doors. Without a word he hit the controls and a moment later he was gone.

Jennifer rolled over onto her back and hit the grass with one fist, almost exactly as Greg had and for exactly the same reason. Only there was no one left to satisfy her needs, and she knew full well his plans for later that “night” could easily fall through.

“Shit.” Her thighs were long and smooth, and now slick with traces of his cum. She let it trickle down to the grass, which had certainly absorbed enough of their juices in the past three weeks. The clear paneling had thrown their loud cries back to them, making it sound like they were performing to a crowd in some alien amphitheater. More than once she’d let herself imagine that the alien plants around them were sentient, that they were watching as she and Greg did wonderfully wicked things to each other. One looked like nothing so much as an enormous eggplant, smooth skinned and round, with a splash of colorful (leaves?) something on top. Another was something akin to a Venus fly trap from Earth, and yet another looked like a big pot with five squat legs. None of them, however, resembled a man with a rock-hard erection.

Slowly she began to caress herself, starting with her still-tender nipples and gradually making her way down to her pussy. Her fingers slid in easily, moving with the ease of much practice. Before she’d found Greg, she’d often gone days or entire weeks without a man’s cock inside her, and while she’d gotten very, very good at self-pleasure, it just wasn’t the same. Jennifer whimpered as her small fingers pumped her wet cunt. Her clitoris throbbed for attention, but without the filling sensation of a cock it just wasn’t the same.

Unless… One of the more normal-looking plants was a large collection of what looked like zucchini. Each was about two feet long and tapered, starting at roughly an inch wide and thickening to almost three inches across at the tip. They were purple and had ridges running around the width in irregular patterns. Surely one of those would suit her purpose, and who would ever know? There had to be two dozen of the things.

Jennifer rolled over and crawled across the small patch of “grass.” Still on her knees, she grasped one of the space-zukes and tugged. It wouldn’t come free. She tugged again, harder. Still no luck. But the plant itself was perfect. The skin of the thing was smooth, save for those ridges, and the temptation was just too much. Biting her lip in anticipation, Jennifer slowly rubbed the tip of the plant against her wet vaginal lips. It was smooth and firm but not hard, giving just a little as she pressed more firmly.

It would have to do. Spreading her legs, still kneeling, Jennifer pushed the space zuke upward. It parted her with wonderful slowness, sliding past her outer lips and becoming enveloped by her wet, hungry pussy. The ridges provided a touch of extra sensation as each inch penetrated her, and she moaned softly. When at last she could force no more inside her Jennifer slowly pulled it out, relishing the feeling of each sweet inch of the alien plant leaving her body. When it was fully free of her she held it up in front of her face. The plant glistened with her juices, the color more intense where it had penetrated her body. She rubbed the head of it against her lips, tasting her own juices and traces of Greg’s cum. Closing her eyes, she slid it between her lips, imagining it was Greg’s cock. The plant slid over her tongue and caressed the back of her throat. She withdrew it reluctantly. Unlike Greg’s cock, this plant wouldn’t feed her mouth with sweet cum. After a moment’s hesitation she slid its wet surface down her bare body, away from her face.

It slid in ever better the second time, if that was possible. It was cool to the touch, and that should have quenched her own growing heat, but instead the alien plant sliding deep into her pussy excited her blackly. Its ridges tugged at her pussy lips as each inch slid into her, and she gripped her pussy walls tightly around it to better feel it slid in to rest against her cervix. Her one hand slid it in and out of her eager pussy with painful slowness while the other at last began to caress her now-throbbing clitoris. The zuke filled her completely, and she was forced to use saliva on her clit as she pumped faster and faster. The plant felt wonderful, heavenly, the ridges seeming to throb in time to her heated gasps.

At last she could stand no more. Collapsing to the grass, Jennifer writhed in ecstasy as her climax took her. Somehow her rhythm never faltered, the alien plant penetrating her over and over as her body rocked in mindless pleasure. It went on and on, until at last she collapsed, limp, on the alien grass, the plant still buried deeply within her vagina.

*Well, that was really something. If Greg doesn’t show up tonight, I know where I’m coming.* And coming was the right word, that was for sure. Her entire body seemed exhausted with the force of her orgasm. She stretched, then frowned. Had the plant moved? Both of her hands were free of it, lying limp on the grass. And yet…yes, there it was. The plant was pulsating, sliding in and out of her vagina in small, slight strokes. *God. What did I do to it? I hope it wasn’t getting ready to seed or something.* She knew very little about plants, save that they were good to eat and that at least one could make you come your brains out.

The strokes continued, and at first she wasn’t concerned. The movements were almost too small to notice, and plants moved every day, didn’t they? Flowers opened and closed, plants moved to follow the sun’s light.

And this one was moving to fuck her.

She blinked at sat up. Sure enough, the space zuke was now sliding in and out of her vagina with some speed, moving an inch out, an inch in. Then two. Then, while she was watching, it pulled out all the way, apparently drawn back by the cord still attaching it to the main plant.

*Guess that’s over wiiiittttttth!* She bucked in surprise as the space zuke slammed back into her, penetrating her completely and slamming against the head of her cervix before withdrawing to penetrate her again. It was moving with just barely less force than would cause her pain. She scooted backward on her butt and the plant followed, remorselessly fucking her all the while. A moment later her back was against the giant eggplant and there was nowhere left to go.

“Okay, that’s enough.” It kind of felt good, but the idea was just a little too weird. Jennifer grabbed the zuke with both hands and pulled. It was slick with her juices, and she was still struggling with it when leafy green vines from the same plant entwined themselves around her ankles. More surrounded her wrists and pulled her hands away. They have a sudden hard jerk and she found herself flat on her back, legs spread, the space zucchini enthusiastically fucking her.

“Um, somebody?” But of course no one worked this shift, the one arbitrarily designated graveyard, ship’s time. More leafy vines were now sliding across her bare skin, caressing her breasts, tickling her buttocks. She gasped as one slid up over her hips and down to her pussy, the vine narrow and amazingly soft. It wrapped itself around her clitoris with unerring accuracy—with far more accuracy than most of her lovers, as a matter of fact. The small vine began to writhe, twisting and tugging at her love button, mindlessly caressing her while the zuke continued to plunder her pussy. Now pleasure mixed uneasily with fear.

“Ohhhhhh.” Now pleasure had the lead. The space zuke was pounding into her with what could only be abandon. The pleasure in her clit continued to build, up and up and up. It was only the strangeness of the situation that kept her from surrendering completely to the pleasure. Was this some form of alien rape, or just a continuation of the pleasure she’d taken for herself earlier?

Suddenly the entire plant was shaking, leaves rustling, vines waving wildly in the air. A dull creak, and suddenly her pussy was filled with cold, sticky fluid. The vine that attached the zuke to the plant was throbbing, pulsating with what could only be some sort of alien seminal fluid. More and more of it flowed into her, filling her vagina completely and spilling to the grass beneath her. Gradually the leaves and vines returned to normal, only the zuke still inside of her now still. Spent.

The space zuke had come.

And she hadn’t. Now she regretted letting her nerves get the better of her. Sure enough, the zuke was withdrawing from her, leaving her feeling limp and empty, the way she always did once the sex was over. Thick green liquid coated her thighs almost to the knees, and for just a moment she thought she was going to cry. Her emotions swung wildly, however, as the leaves still firmly attached to her clitoris began to throb again. Their knowing rhythm was everything she could ask for, and this time she didn’t resist as the pleasure began to build.

The rustling of leaves while the plant pleasured her telegraphed the arrival of another space zuke, this one larger than the first. The tip was three inches across, and it worried at her, trying to slide inside. Back and forth along her pussy lips it slid, making wet sucking sounds as it pushed in, pulled out, pushed in, pulled out. She was approaching her first orgasm when at last it forced its way inside her, penetrating her deeply. It was so large that pain briefly mixed with the pleasure, like the pinprick she’d felt when she’d lost her virginity at twelve. Then it was sliding in and out, the pain fading gradually as she was filled up beyond imagining.

The purple space zucchini slid in and out of her, the vine it was attached to throbbing and waving in the air. From time to time small shivers ran along its surface, like mini orgasms. Its rhythm varied from the agonizingly slow to the breathtakingly fast, the latter making her cry out in surprise as her body jolted into one long, seemingly endless orgasm. When at last it slowed again she lay limp, letting the plant fuck her, helpless to resist. On and on it went, the only sound the wet sucking of its penetration.

But before long her pleasure began to build again. More than one lover had complained that she was insatiable, and it looked like, in this alien plant, she might have at last found the perfect lover. Hard, sharp orgasms followed long, low ones that left her breathless, while the plant filled her a second time with its alien sperm. The third space zuke had just entered her (this one as thick as the last, making her groan slightly as it penetrated her now-sore pussy) when something tickled against her cheek. She turned slightly and another zuke pressed against her lips.

Her eyes widened in surprise. Surely a plant wouldn’t want…

This one did. It insinuated itself between her lips and slid into her mouth, forcing her jaws open wide. It slid over her tongue eagerly and tried to slide down her throat. Gagging, she grabbed at the thing and managed to force it back. Holding it at bay, she slowly licked its cool, smooth surface. It tasted vaguely like vanilla. She swirled her tongue across the head of the space zuke, then slid her tongue down the slide, feeling the ridges under her wide, wet tongue. The zuke stopped resisting immediately. Much better.

While part of her was lost in the pleasure coming from her clitoris and vagina, Jennifer allowed herself to also sink into the pleasure of pleasuring another. Her human lovers (for that was now how she thought of them) had always loved her ability and desire to give them oral pleasure. The truth was, she loved to give head, loved to watch their faces as she gave them the most intense pleasure that they could know. Well, now there was no face to watch, but the body language of the plant was certainly easy enough to read. Shuddering as another orgasm ran through her, Jennifer began to slowly suck off the alien plant.

She did it with slow, methodical pleasure. As she’d suspected, the ridges were especially sensitive, and she tightened her lips until they slid through with tight little pops. Then she slid it across her tongue, letting the plant feet her moist heat as she lapped at it like a Popsicle. Her hands slid up and down the remainder of the alien shaft, caressing its slick surface. She faltered as the third zuke began to increase its rhythm to a pace just short of brutal, then felt her own pleasure catch up and take over. She slurped madly at the plant like it was her first lover’s cock, taking it in eagerly, forcing it deeper and deeper down her eager throat. She threw her head back and let it deep throat her, using the entire length of her throat to pleasure itself while it fucked her wildly down below. She screamed around its thrusts, lost in more pleasure than she could ever have imagined. Leaves rustles all around her, and then it began to rain.

From in the air all above her space zukes began to spew, showering their rain of cold, thick sperm down onto her bare skin. Over and over they spat their loads, thick green liquid spattering across her face, her breasts, her belly. She screamed as the zuke in her cunt exploded, forcing wave after wave of cum deep inside her. The scream turned into a choked gasp as the alien plant in her mouth at last climaxed, sending what felt like buckets of alien cum down her throat and into her lungs and stomach. She gagged and writhed, trying desperately to breathe, but the onslaught just went on and on, the alien plants in her mouth and pussy pumping, pumping, pumping.

Just as the world began to go gray the zuke in her throat receded and she rolled over onto her side, gagging and retching. Surprisingly little plant sperm came back up; she must have swallowed (or inhaled) more than she’d realized. Her stomach did feel full, stretched-to-the-utmost. After a minute she made it to her knees and felt more sperm slide down her thighs. It looked like she’d taken a bath in the stuff. Following some instinct she didn’t understand, Jennifer knelt in it and began to rub the sticky liquid into her skin. It was absorbed quickly, leaving her skin a lustrous and healthy pink. The grass absorbed the rest, and within a few minutes the evidence of her amazing sexual encounter was gone.

Except for one thing. With a curious half-smile, Jennifer rubbed her belly. Normally flat as a pancake, it was already slightly rounded. Under her palm she could feel the slight movement of new life. Alien life. Blinking in sleepy pleasure, Jennifer lay down on the red grass and closed her eyes.

A mother needs her sleep, after all.

THE END

NytGamez
NytGamez
30 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent work.

I enjoyed reading this story immensely .Sensual in the most exotic way .I hope there will be a continuance of this story.Keep up the good work .

garlicgarlicover 19 years ago
Great stuff!

I love this sort of thing. Excellent work! Can't wait for part 2 :D

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Keily's Plant She finds an unusual plant.in NonHuman
Brave New World Jackie encounters a new life form.in NonHuman
Nursing Girls 18-year-old friends found unexpected temporary job.in NonHuman
Going Green Mary finds an unusual plant that changes her life forever.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Akiha and the Tentacle Monster She thinks it's her friend.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories