Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I'm writing this, I'm rubbing the baby bump in my stomach. I'm pregnant with Ricky's baby. The doctors say it's a miracle. I'm in my second trimester, and the baby is healthy and growing normally.

I told Jimmy about the baby, but instead of being mad he was happy. He moved back in and we are seeing a marriage counselor. He knows that it's not his baby, how could it be, but he never asked. I think he knows who the father is.

I had a glorious week with Ricky, and the memories will have to last me a lifetime. I was Ricky's Aunt, his "Mom" and his lover, and now I'm going to have his baby. Whether it's a girl or boy, we want to name it Ricky.

*

Dear reader, I know that incest stories, especially mother/son stories are the most popular. Never having had a Oedipus complex I found it hard to relate. I have read a few, and I must admit that they are quite erotic. This was my version. This situation was the only way I could "get my head around it." I hope you enjoyed it.