Substitute for Dad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it happen to all your girlfriends?" enquired Maggie.

"Not all, only the special ones!" I replied.

"So I'm special then?" she asked snuggling even closer and rolling my flaccid member in her palm, "Your favourite sister!"

"Yes, you are my special little favourite sister!" I agreed.

"How long will it take for him to be ready again?" she asked referring to my still deflated cock.

"Just snuggle for a few minutes," I mumbled into her ear, "It will give him time to recover."

"How long normally does he take?" Maggie asked insistently.

"It depends on how busy he has been," I replied.

"But you've only cum twice today," complained Maggie, "So he shouldn't take too long?"

I almost told her three times but remembered that the other was when I lustfully fucked my mother over the kitchen table.

"Though they were both very good orgasms but he'll be fine with the right encouragement," I said adding, "If you are desperate I can use my tongue and fingers again?"

Maggie considered this for a moment, "Have you ever used a dido on a girlfriend?"

"Do you mean dildo?" I replied smiling at her mispronunciation.

"Yes, I meant dildo," she said still toying with my floppy cock, "I know where there is one and some lubricant."

"Where is it?" I asked intrigued.

"In Mum's bedside cabinet," she said, "Lizzie found it once and showed me when she last came home."

My sister Lizzie had come back home a few times in the past year each time due to another failed relationship normally she would be home for about two weeks before finding the new love of her life and moving out again. Her current relationship with Angie was nearly four months old which was the longest of recent times so she was either due to come home crying or it might just last a lifetime. When she did come home she shared a bedroom with Maggie and my other sister Susan and still had a wardrobe full of clothes which never seemed to make it to any of her new homes.

Lizzie also had a knack of finding out everyone's secrets from Davey's stack of German hard-core porn magazines and his Polaroid photos of various girlfriends in stages of undress to apparently Mum's instruments of pleasure. From an early age Lizzie had been a sleepwalker and Mum would find her in all sorts of places in the night. It seemed to coincide with when she was stressed about something, exams, appearing in school plays or having to go to the dentist. But some of her nocturnal wandering was deliberate if she thought she might catch one of us out. When she found Davey's stash of porn she blackmailed him into taking her out with his friends so that she could show-off at school and pretend to have an older boyfriend.

"I take it Lizzie found it on one of her nocturnal wanderings," I said to Maggie.

"Of course not silly," said Maggie, "Mum would have known; Lizzie was looking for Mum's diary."

"What diary?" I asked innocently.

"Her special diary," Maggie said, "The one where she writes down her fantasies about doing it."

"Doing what?" I asked.

"You know sex," said Maggie, "Lizzie said she had found one last year and she said it was full of notes about how many times she had done it."

"Did Lizzie find the diary as well as this dildo?" I asked.

"Not a recent one," replied Maggie, "Just ones she had read before, the dildo and some KY jelly."

"So, Lizzie showed you this dildo?" I asked, "She didn't just make it up?"

"Yes, she got one the diaries from last year to show me as well as the dildo," replied Maggie, "And she showed me what to do with it" she continued in a slightly lower voice.

"She didn't use it on you, did she?" I asked in a surprised tone, but also with a definite stirring in my groin.

"No!" said Maggie indignantly, "She used it on herself and let me watch."

My cock twitched under Maggie's hand, "Oh, does he like hearing about girls playing with their 'noonies'?" she asked, and she rubbed it faster.

"Mmm," I replied, "So do I especially if I can watch them too!"

"Lizzie said you would probably like to watch her get off," giggled Maggie "So you and Lizzie discussed me?" I asked.

"She started it," replied Maggie defensively, "She asked if I had seen your cock in the mornings!"

"Do you ever think about her and Angie doing it when you have a wank?" Maggie continued.

"Maybe," I responded, "Do you?"

"No, I don't think about other girls" said Maggie hesitantly, "I think about you!"

"Did Lizzie have an orgasm?" I asked my cock nearly back ready for action.

"Yes," whispered Maggie sexily as she tugged at my cock and moved her other hand between her legs, "She shouted out and her body jerked as she shoved it in and out of her pussy."

"Oh fuck," I groaned now fully erect, "I want to fuck you again Maggie!"

"Shall I get on top again," she asked.

"No kneel on the bed," I commanded, "We are going to fuck doggy style, while you tell me about Lizzie and the dildo."

"Hold on let me get it so you can see it," she said letting go of my cock then she rolled away and got off the bed. Her pert arse was out of the bedroom door before I could stop her, and then there was a squeal and a scrabbling sound.

"What was that Maggie?" I called and got off the bed my cock bouncing out in front of me.

"I'm okay, Mum's curtains are open so I had to crawl around the bed," she shouted back, "I don't want old Mrs Peters across the road seeing my titties."

I shook my head then called back, "I bet if old Mr Peters was still alive he wouldn't mind seeing your firm young titties!"

There was more scrabbling and then Maggie reappeared in the doorway hiding her hand behind her back, "Did Lizzie ever tell you about Mr Peters?"

"He asked to see her titties once when she was about eighteen," continued Maggie, "She said he had just come back from the pub and saw her in the front garden. He offered to give her a pound for a look."

"I hope she said no," I laughed, "They are worth at least a fiver a peek!"

"So, what are my titties worth?" asked Maggie her jealousy coming to the surface again.

"At least five pounds fifty," I teased, "Plus my big cock deep in your tight pussy!"

"Make it a tenner," said Maggie smiling, "And you can lick my arsehole too!"

I pulled her to me and kissed her lips pushing my tongue into her mouth. She responded pressing her titties into my chest as I reached around and grabbed the dildo she was still holding behind her back. A notebook slipped from her hand but we left it on the floor as we kissed and I used the dildo to caress her back.

I was slightly surprised that it was made of wood but carved beautifully to look like a real cock including balls; it was slim but about 7" long up to the balls and was modelled on a circumcised penis. The wood was smooth with detailed ridges and darker in places. We broke the kiss as Maggie put one hand around the wooden shaft and another around mine.

"Hmm," Maggie hummed, "I like this but yours is better."

"So, which one do you want inside you?" I asked.

"Yours, because it's fatter," Maggie said adding, "Doggy style but don't push it up my bum!"

"Okay," I smiled, "Can I just play with your arsehole while I fuck you?"

"Yes, if it doesn't hurt," she mumbled.

"I'll take it easy," I promised as I slipped my hand between her legs and ran two fingers over her swollen clitoris eliciting a soft moan, "Just like that!" I added tapping a finger over her hood for good measure.

"God yes," murmured Maggie, "What shall I do with the dildo?"

"When I'm inside you, rub your button with it," I replied, "Put some lube on it first in case it is a little rough in places."

Typically, Maggie fumbled the tube of KY jelly squeezing too much out so that it began to drip from the now glistening wooden phallus. I instructed her to kneel on the bed facing the headboard and climbed behind her nudging her legs wider. I scooped up some of the spilt lube and smeared it over her clit then trailed my fingers along her pussy lips and over her perineum.

"Umm, yes," she moaned rocking gently pushing her bum towards me.

I ran my lubricated hand over my cock although I knew with Maggie's juices already flowing it wasn't necessary while still rubbing her clit and pussy lips. Maggie's hand gripped the wooden cock pushing it between her legs began nudging the tip around her clit. She rolled her hips forward pressing on the hard implement allowing it to push her lips apart as it skimmed her hooded clit. I pointed the head of my cock just above her pussy opening and let her rocking movement first capture then release it.

"Oh god Sean," she moaned, "Push it in me now!"

I held her hips still momentarily and pushed forward easily breaching her outer ring of muscle and plunged deep making her rear up and gasp. I released her hips and slowly withdrew before pushing deep again.

"Yes Sean, fuck me like that," Maggie gasped her head bouncing up as I pushed deep yet again.

I could feel the wooden phallus hard against the underside of my cock as my thrust in to my little sister's pussy met her stroke with the dildo, "So good," I muttered.

"Maggie I'm going to play with your arse while I fuck you," I warned her.

"I don't care just as long as you keep fucking me!" she gasped in reply before shouting, "Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming Sean!"

Maggie struggled to maintain the stroking while her orgasm ran through her beautiful body; I steadied her with one hand and continued the long deep thrusts. Her pussy juices leaked out as I withdrew so spread some up to her arsehole with my thumb. Maggie reared up again as another orgasmic shudder ran through her then shouted, "Oh fuck" as my thumb circled her puckered ring.

"I'm going to push my thumb in Maggie," I said trying to warn her of the impending violation.

"Umm, fuck me Sean," she mumbled in reply resting her head on her arms, "So nice inside me!"

I pressed my thumb into her arse eliciting a gulp and her hips froze for a second but then she resumed pushing back to meet my cock thrusts. I eased my thumb all the way up to the second knuckle without resistance from Maggie just little moans of pleasure. Maggie kept the wooden dildo pressed against her clit so I could feel the pressure on my cock from above and below as I fucked her.

"Oh, shit Maggie," I mumbled, "This is so good!"

"I keep cumming!" Maggie just whimpered then cried out, "Oh, Jesus Christ!" as I twisted my thumb in her arsehole.

She jerked violently as if to emphasise the point and losing her balance fell forward dropping the dildo which bounced off the mattress and clattered on to the floor. My cock popped out of her pussy as I was on an out stroke but her arsehole tightened around my thumb pulling my hand with it wrenching it as she twisted. She laid face down squirming, clenching and unclenching her buttocks as her orgasm slowly subsided; my thumb feeling the ripples of her vaginal muscles.

When she finished shuddering I had to prise her cheeks apart to extract my thumb. I grabbed a tissue and quickly wiped my aching digit before lying next to her now still form.

I touched her shoulder gently and called her name but she didn't respond, so I repeated it while shaking her.

"Maggie, are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded her head then rolled over to face me with tears in her eyes, "That was the best one yet!" she said then turned her head away.

"What's wrong?" I asked turning her head back with my hand.

"I seem to have the best orgasms when you put something up my bum," she spluttered, "Am I a freak?"

"No, my funny little sister," I said soothingly, "You are just sensitive there and it's all new."

"When you make love to other people you will find different things will turn you on!" I continued.

"Are you sure?" she said staring up with her tearful brown eyes.

"Yes," I said, "You're my little sister, would I lie to you?"

"I suppose not," she conceded.

"Good," I said stroking my still hard cock, "Now I haven't come yet so what are you going to do about that?"

"Practice my cock sucking, I ache a bit down there now," replied Maggie now smiling, "I want to feel your spunk in my mouth!"

"Sounds like a good idea," I agreed, "How do you want me?"

"Lie back and I'll get a wash cloth first," said Maggie taking control, "That KY stuff smells funny so I want you clean!"

She skipped out of bed and instantly squealed as she stepped on the discarded dildo, "Ouch, who put that there," she exclaimed.

"You did," I laughed, "You had best clean that too or Mum will be able to smell your juices on it."

Limping Maggie disappeared off to the bathroom so I got off my bed to pick up the dildo when I spied the notebook lying on the floor. I picked them both up put the dildo safely on the bedside cabinet then lay back on my bed and began to flick through the pages. Generally, each page had a different date in the margin and initials which I assumed represented the partner Mum had been with. Naturally curious I flicked through to try to find any entries about my encounters with her and recognised a couple of descriptions with dates of our affair the previous year with the initials LBB.

Aug Bank Holiday - 1982 Saturday

"LBB arrived early and found me coming back from the local shop this morning. Drove to a beach car park then LBB took me in the sand dunes, pushed me down and had me on all fours, a couple of dog walkers watched us as they passed by on the causeway. I love being spied on when my man is riding me hard! Shame he must pull out every time, but I can't let him make me pregnant. Had to mop my backside with my drawers and hide them when I got back to the van!"

"We had to sneak around again this afternoon as the girls were sunbathing outside the caravan, but managed to give LBB a quick blow job but had to swallow too much cum too quickly that I had hiccups for about half an hour. He seems to have so much cum even after saturating my knickers earlier."

Sunday

"We had a glorious love making session at the caravan whilst Pat took the girls into town for the Sunday market. Nearly caught by the new arrivals in the next van as the window was open and I came so hard I screamed loudly. The woman keeps giving me strange looks now, I bet she is jealous. Maybe I should lend her LBB for an hour or two when her fat husband is not around!"

I was engrossed, my prick already stood rigidly to attention, when Maggie made a noise when she came back from the bathroom,

"OH, why is he so stiff, are you reading Mummies' dirty fantasies?" she asked.

"Just flicking through some," I replied.

"Do they mention LBB, Mum seemed to write about those fantasies the most," she said, "Read one out loud while I wipe your cock clean."

"Okay, this one is from August Bank Holiday Monday two years ago," I said and started reading as Maggie wrapped the wash cloth around my still hard cock.

Monday - early morning

"The girls promised to make breakfast, they woke us with their bickering. Pat was feeling horny but still couldn't get fully hard so he made me come with his tongue and fingers. Dreamt it was LBB's mouth on my button and nearly called out his name, I had to bite a pillow to muffle the sound.

Pat keeps promising me he will be okay soon and wants me to stop letting LBB have me. Agreed to tell LBB later just to make him feel better but I'm not sure I want to stop."

Monday - afternoon

"Found a quiet time with LBB while the others went out to the shops, told him we should stop but cried when he agreed. Then took him to our bed for one last hard fucking session which made me pleasantly sore (three times in an hour and a half). Not sure I can keep away from him if Pat isn't better soon."

Thursday - early morning

"Went out early for a walk while Pat and the girls were still asleep, he is still annoyed after I confessed having LBB one last time that he hasn't touched me for two days, he has never been jealous of other men he has shared me with before - but LBB is different for both of us I suppose.

Hot and stuffy night so I went to the beach for a swim to cool off and to try to work off my frustration, I'm even more horny than before I started with LBB. It seemed to work for a while but as I lay on a towel letting the early morning sun dry my skin I slipped my hand over my crotch and rubbed my button through my swimsuit pushing the cloth between my lips imagining LBB caressing me, getting me ready to be fucked. Lost in my own pleasure I didn't notice the man standing watching me make myself come - one of the dog walkers from the other day. Not until I felt the air cool as he cast a shadow over me when he shuffled forward for a closer look. I was too far gone to stop so I let him watch as I pulled my swimsuit to one side slipped my fingers deep inside so he could see my puffy lips parted and I groaned aloud and humped my fingers fingering hard until I came. After I calmed down he spoke telling me it had been a great show and then asked if my young lover was due soon as he wanted to watch me be fucked again.

I know I shouldn't have done but I told him I needed to be fucked right away, before he could agree I pulled his zip down and fished out his semi-hard cock. I made him lie down and sucked him stiff then rode him until he said he was going to come. I had to pull off him and let him finish in my mouth, I so wanted it to be LBB's taste but it was sourer and much less than LBB produces."

Friday - afternoon

"Went to the beach again as arranged with Dog Man One, anything is better than nothing as Pat is still being stubborn. Surprised by Dog Man Two being there also, he brought rubbers, gave in to temptation and let them both fuck me one after the other after sucking them both hard. Disappointed as had to finish by myself after they left."

Friday - night

"Pat relented after the girls were safely asleep, he licked and fingered me, made me come twice. I sucked him off making him fully hard for the first time in nearly two years of trying. He came before I could get him inside me but he seems on the mend. I didn't let on about encounter with the dog walkers."

Saturday - morning

"Pat was hard when I woke, he managed to enter me but pulled out after about five strokes and came over my bum. He then fingered me until I came too. Girls woke up before I could make him hard again. He is definitely on the mend, hopefully I won't be as tempted by LBB again."

Sunday - morning

"Pat and I left the girls to wait for Sean and Davy to arrive to take us all home, we strolled down to the beach. He noticed my dog walking friends watching us then mischievously decided to give them a show by leading me into the dunes and passionately kissing me while lifting the hem of my sundress and fingering me until I came and collapsed in his arms. As I recovered my poise he then pushed me to my knees and I dutifully sucked him until he came in my mouth with a grunt. Pat pleased as punch with his show of dominance in front of DG1 and 2, I thought it best not to mention I actually knew them intimately."

Sunday - evening

"Pat failed to get hard, he was tired from travelling and exertions this morning, even put on a show with my wooden friend but hardly any reaction. I miss LBB's young ever ready cock. I will need to live with it for now, hopefully Pat will get back to his former self, he is still adamant I can't have LBB anymore."

Maggie mouth was on my cock soon after I began reading, tentatively licking and sucking until I began reading about Mum's encounter with the dog walkers then with more urgency seemingly turned on by thought of two men taking her mother one after the other. This continued until I had to stop reading and warned Maggie about the impending eruption. She nodded awkwardly but remained attached to my cock as the first spurt hit her mouth, two further jerks later she had to release me so she could swallow and allow some spunk to dribble down her chin. She laid her head on my stomach and watched my cock twitch as the last few spurts caught her face or dropped onto my belly.