Substitute Wives

Story Info
Wives swap to go on business trip with husbands.
3.8k words
4.43
262k
225

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,347 Followers

"So, it's settled. You are going to be my husband's wife for the weekend and I will go with your husband being his wife for the weekend," Lauren said to me. "We are agreed on how far we are going to go right?"

Let me back up and start from the beginning. My name is Jennifer and everyone calls me Jenni. I'm thirty years old married now for five years to Steve. Steve is thirty-two, I met him two years before we were married. We fell in love when we met. We are both in good shape, I'm 5' 6" about 125 pounds with light brown hair that is just past my shoulders. I'm blessed with 34C breasts that give me cleavage I enjoy showing off. My Steve is just over 6' 1" and slightly muscular. We both like to work out but he is more into the weights while I do more cardio.

My best friend in the world is Lauren. We were the maids of honor in each other's weddings. She and her husband Brian were that same age as us but married a year before. Lauren is blonde, blue eyes cheerleader looking type. She stands 5'4" about 115 pounds with 34C breast like me. We have the same bra size but on her smaller frame, her tits look bigger than mine. Brian is at 6'2" is just a little taller than my Steve and he is also in good shape.

With Lauren and I being best friends, we were thrilled when Brian and Steve developed a good friendship. They worked out together, played golf and just hung out when Lauren and I did our girl stuff.

With friends that are as close as the four of us, flirting comes naturally. Steve was never shy about the fact that he thought Lauren was hot. Being the outgoing one, Lauren was always happy to play along if not encourage him. I am little shyer. Brian would flirt with me when Steve started in on Lauren but I was usually too embarrassed to flirt back.

This past New Year's Eve things went a little further than we all expected. We were at their house having a stay-in party. Not having to drive we all were getting rather drunk. At midnight, the bells rang and we all cheered. We kissed our own spouses then Lauren said it was time to kiss each other's, spouse.

Brian gave me the typical New Year's Eve kiss while Steve did the same with Lauren. "That's not going to cut it, Steve, I want a real kiss and Brian's going to give Jenni the same." Brian and I looked on while Steven and Lauren locked lips.

Brian looked at me holding his arms open. The alcohol lowered my resistance helping me fall into his arms. Our lips met like just a few moments before but this time Brian's tongue pushed into my mouth. We kissed for several minutes when I felt his hand sliding under my shirt. I thought to myself that I should stop him. I allowed myself to think it was the alcohol, but in reality, I wanted him to feel my tits. Brian's hands were squeezing my tits when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Jenn, I hate to interrupt my husband playing with your tit but I need him to fuck me. I'm so horny right now I might burst. I think you're going to find your husband is hard and horny too. You guys can use the guest bedroom and don't worry about making a mess," Lauren said grabbing Brian pulling him into their bedroom.

Steve and I made our way to the guest bed ripping our clothes off. Lauren was right Steve was hard and about to burst. We fucked hard with Steve blowing a huge load inside me. We both were so turned on we fucked two more times.

Lauren and I have talked about that night many times about how turned on we got and how great it felt. Lauren kept teasing that she wanted to repeat that night.

That brings us to this week. Steve's work was sending him on a trip to the west coast on Wednesday, allowing him to take his spouse and staying over the weekend all paid by the company. I had planned on taking off from work to go.

The same week that Brian was being sent to a conference on Friday allowing him to take his spouse for the weekend all expenses paid.

The problem came up when my job scheduled an important meeting I couldn't miss for Thursday. I called Lauren bitching about it before I told Steve. "Don't tell him yet, I will be there in five. I have an idea," Lauren said hanging up quickly.

True to her word she was at my door in five minutes. "I have a solution. Our husbands are going out of town on paid trips where they can take their spouses. You can't leave till Thursday and my husband isn't leaving till Thursday. Let's trade, I will be your husband's spouse and you be mine. No one will know and we can have fun that is paid for by their companies."

"What kind of fun are you talking about Lauren?" I asked figuring she was wanting to continue what happened on New Year's Eve.

"Come on Jenni, I know you are as curious as I am to try to play. What a better opportunity than a weekend away. I'm not talking about intercourse but nothing wrong with some kissing and rubbing. I would hate to waste a paid trip."

"Damn Lauren, I don't know about this. Yes, I got excited and a little curious kissing your husband but for an entire weekend?"

"I'm going to call Brian and tell him to meet us here. We are going to order dinner and discuss it."

"Wait, I didn't say yes," I said protesting.

"You didn't say no, so that's a yes."

Brian showed up right after Steve then the pizza arrived. Sitting at the table eating the pizza Steve spoke up. "Okay, what's going on?"

I scooted up to the table, "I can't go on your trip, work scheduled a meeting Thursday that I have to be at."

"Damn, but it's all paid for," Steve said.

"Lauren has an idea to solve the problem, Lauren?"

Lauren took a deep breath, "Brian has his trip this weekend but I can get off on Wednesday. What I'm suggesting is we swap places." She said using the word intentionally. "I will go with Steve and play his wife. While Jenni can leave Thursday night with Brian and play his wife."

Steve spoke up, "When you say you're going to play my wife Lauren, what does that entail?"

"Easy big boy, we are not talking a swap like that, no sex," I said.

"But we can have fun short of intercourse, right Jenni?" Lauren jumped in.

I just nodded as we all looked at each other in silence. Brian finally spoke up, "I think that's a good solution. We were driving but can you change the tickets to Lauren's name Steve?"

"That shouldn't be a problem, changing the date of the flights would be," Steve said.

"So, it is settled, you are going to be my husband's wife for the weekend and I will go with your husband being his wife for the weekend," Lauren said to me. "We are agreed on how far we are going to go right?"

That was how we got her and it one day I would be sending my husband off on vacation with my best friend. The next day I would get in a car to spend the weekend in a hotel room with my best friend's husband. We had agreed that we would not have intercourse but I had a hard time believing that would be the stopping point. Lauren had a lot of kissing and probably oral sex in her plan. I admitted to myself that I was looking forward to that too.

Wednesday morning, I kissed Steve goodbye. I told him to have a good time. He responded by asking how good. I looked him in the eye kissing him again. "Have as good a time as you want to have. I want you to have as much fun as you want to have," I whispered in his ear.

"You too, you have as much fun as you want to have. I love you," he said walking out the door.

When got home from work that night I started packing my bag for the weekend. I packed casual clothes and something dressy if we went out for dinner. I got to my underwear drawer and started thinking about the fact I would be sleeping in the same bed as Brian. I pulled out a pink teddy and matching thong. The teddy barely covered my ass and showed off my cleavage wonderfully. I felt very naughty putting it in my suit case.

My meeting on Thursday went well, my boss asked me once if I was distracted. I was for that moment but couldn't admit to him why. The meeting was done by noon and the boss was happy enough with the meeting to let me go home early. I called Brian telling him we could leave early if we wanted to. He said he would be right over saying that he was excited to spend more time with me. Brian was at my house thirty minutes later.

It was going to be a three-hour drive to the resort where his conference was located. During the drive, we decided to call Lauren. We talked for about a third of the drive but Lauren. We hinted around about how they did sleeping together for the night but she never let on what they did or didn't do. She just said that she was playing the part of Steve's wife.

If felt funny to be checking in as Brian's wife but I started getting into the part. I even kissed him on the cheek at the front desk when we checked in.

We went out to dinner holding hands most of the time. We ended dinner with Brian suggesting we get some wine for back at the room. I agreed and we picked up some wine on the way back to the resort.

After a couple of glasses of wine, I suggested we get ready for bed. I reminded Brian he had to be up early for his meeting. Knowing that he did have to get up early I saved the teddy for tomorrow. I put on a nightshirt and panties.

Brian used the bathroom after I did joining me in the king-size bed. Brian met me in the middle of the bed. "Hello, wife." Brian's arms encircled me.

"Hello husband, I'm not going to be the cause of you being tired and late to your meetings tomorrow. Remembering we will have all night tomorrow night if you feel the need to kiss me goodnight I think you've got about a half an hour."

Brian's eyes lit up, "I can do a lot in a half an hour."

"Remember the rules husband."

Brian and I kissed like teenagers in the bed. Brian's hands found their way under my nightshirt rubbing my tits. I could feel the heat from his crotch and was tempted to feel his cock. I was afraid if I did I wouldn't stop. Brian's fingers worked their way down to my pantie covered pussy. He was about was about to slide his hand under panties. I grabbed his hand reminding him about his meeting.

"Time to sleep hubby, remember we have all weekend." Reluctantly he pulled his hand back kissing me then rolled over to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to find the bed empty. I puttered around in the room ordering breakfast. I unpacked my clothes pulling out the pink teddy and thong, I convinced myself I would wear them tonight.

Brian texted me that he wanted to take me out to nice dinner. I texted him back that I would be ready in the lobby when he was done with the meeting. I also texted him that I was excited to have some more wine with him in the room after dinner. I put on a tight black dress meeting him in the lobby.

We had a nice intimate dinner but we both were anxious to get back to the room.

Back at the room, we stood inside the door embracing and kissing. Brian broke the embrace getting the wine out. One glass down, I stood up telling Brian that I was going to change into something more comfortable. I went to the bathroom putting on the pink teddy and thong.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I thought I looked pretty sexy. My mind went to how far I was willing to go. Lauren and I had agreed to no intercourse but then it hit me that maybe I had given Steve permission to fuck Lauren when I told him to have as good a time as he wanted. Had they already fucked? I decided the rule was still in effect and I was not going break it.

I walked back into the suite to see Brian's jaw drop. "Wow, you look so hot. You look like you are ready for bed."

"That's right play husband, I'm ready to go to bed with you but remember the rule," I said sitting the bed.

"Can I get a little more comfortable?"

"Come here, I think I will take care of that." Brian walked to me by the bed, I stood up kissing him on the lips. "You're taking your shoes and socks off, I will do the rest that is appropriate."

Brian stood back up now without his shoes and socks. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt after taking his tie off. After taking his shirt and undershirt off, I ran my fingers down his chest to his belt. Just as slowly I undid his belt. Brian moaned as I unsnapped and unzipped his pants. Brian's cock was straining against his briefs as I slid his pants to the floor.

Brian looked at me with disappointment when I stopped at his briefs. "I could be more comfortable with my briefs on the floor."

"Just remember Brian, I'm playing you wife and we have a rule. I not saying those briefs won't come off but for now, they stay on, as will my thong." Brian pulled me up to him kissing me on the lips.

Brian pushed back at arm's length, "if I'm going to be in just my briefs shouldn't you be in just your thong?"

"I have to admit there is logic to that." I took my teddy off and climbed on to the bed. Brian quickly joined me kissing me and fondling my tits. Brian reached over turning off the lights. We rolled around making out on the bed. I could feel his hard-on pushing through his briefs when he rubbed his crotch against me. Brad had been concentrating on my lips and my tits kissing them. I felt his hand rubbing my ass and knew where it was going next.

My juices were flowing and part of me wanted him to give my pussy attention but I was afraid I wouldn't stop. Just as I knew he would, his hand moved to the front of my thigh. He rubbing my thigh teasing my thong. I was losing the battle of restraint and I knew it.

I opened my legs inviting him in. His fingers took the invitation sliding across the fabric of my thong. I moaned loudly as he put pressure on my pussy lips. Brian rubbed hard across my thong causing my hips to buck but he wouldn't cross the line of my panties.

He looked me in the eye and smiled. He knew he had me. I reached down slipping my thong off. Brian didn't hesitate to push his fingers into my pussy. My pussy was soaked with excitement. Brian's head moved down to my tits, but I knew this was a temporary stop to my waist. Within moments his tongue was buried in my pussy and I loved it. My little clit was being worked by his finger and tongue. In five minutes, I was pushing his head into my pussy calling out that I was cumming. I let him go when I heard him choking. "Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Damn, you can push my head into your pussy anytime." Brian inched his way up to my lips kissing them. "Thank you for letting me taste you."

He was sincere but I knew what he really wanted was me to take care of his cock. I was afraid that if his underwear came off his dick would be inside me breaking the rules. Brian didn't say anything or do anything with his hands but he was grinding his crotch against my leg. I felt bad he was hard and he had just been given me a nice orgasm.

I made my decision slipping my hand down to his crotch. I traced his cock over her briefs causing him to moan. Sitting up, I grabbed the waist band of his briefs, pulling them off. Brian's cock flopped free. It was a nice size cock very similar in size to my husband's. After examining it sitting up, I smiled at Brian. Leaning down, I took his cock in my mouth.

"Damn, that feels good. You have talent," Brian groaned. "Keep that up and I'm going to cum in your mouth," Brian said hopefully.

I stopped sucking, "Just warn me before you blow. I don't want to choke before I swallow it."

"Really? Lauren lets me cum in her mouth."

I continued to suck and stroke him. Brian's breathing started to increase and get heavy. "Oh fuck, get ready you're about to make me explode."

Brian grunted filling my mouth with his cum. As much as I tried, I couldn't keep in all in my mouth. A small stream of cum spilled out. I swallowed what was still in my mouth and collapsed next to Brian. We cuddled and kissed till we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up about 3am to go to the bathroom. When I came back from the bathroom I saw my phone flashing. It was a text from Lauren, "I'm sorry but we broke the rule. Hope you're not mad. Do as you think best on your end."

While in the back of my mind I had expected them to have sex. I wasn't sure before if I was prepared to "go all the way" with another man. With Lauren's text, the question was now pressing. I felt I now had permission to cross that line but did I want to?

I climbed back into the bed snuggling into Brian's arms. My movement caused Brian to stir. His hands found my tits squeezing them, he started to move off my tits thinking I wanted to sleep but I held his hands keeping them in place. I ground my ass against his crotch as he played with my tits.

I felt him get hard so I rolled over starting to kiss him. I scooted on top of Brian laying on his chest. I shifted my hips to rub my pussy lips against his cock head.

Brian realized that his cock was about to push between my pussy lips and pulled back, "What about the rule?"

I pushed my hips down enveloping his cock with my pussy, "Oops, I think we just broke the rule. Should we stop?" I asked sitting all the way down on his cock.

Brian said nothing just grinding his cock into my pussy. I rode his cock bouncing up and down on Brian. "Fuck, your cock feels great inside me." I rolled off Brian spreading my legs, "Fuck me, Brian." He climbed on top of me and reinserted his cock into my pussy. "That's it, give my kitty a good fucking."

Brian kept pounding at me hard. His veracity increased till he pushed hard inside me grunting, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Brian twitched a few times emptying his cock in me.

"Damn, that was incredible. Are we going to have a problem that we broke the rule?" Brian asked cuddling with me.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you. When I got up to pee, I saw that I received a text from Lauren. They broke the rule earlier tonight and she wanted me to know so I guess we could break it to if we wanted. Well, I wanted. You're not mad about me having sex are you?" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Yeah, I'm mad about having great sex with you. So, what does that mean for us the rest of the weekend?" Brian asked.

"I'm thinking we have a nice dinner tomorrow night and the rest of the time it will be room service and sex. What do you think?"

"That's an offer I can't refuse. You have been my fantasy since we met. I never thought we would be in the same bed. Are you sure you are okay with our spouses fucking and us having sex? You seemed very reluctant when we all talked."

"Hell, I was reluctant to suck your dick earlier tonight. I really thought all we were going to do was a lot of kissing and some rubbing. When you started in on my pussy my mind started to change, it felt so good. I was actually relieved when I got your wife's text. I wanted to try fucking you. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to abide by the rule sleeping with you the rest of the weekend."

"What's going to happen when we get home?" Brian asked.

"I suppose the four of us get together and talk about this weekend. The question is, do we want to keep having sex going forward. This is going to sound weird, but I'm picturing in my head Lauren on her knees sucking my Steve's cock while you're banging me from behind. From the look on your face, you are surprised to hear me say that."

Brian kissed me on the head, "Honestly, yes I am surprised. When you two proposed this, I figured that Lauren and Steve were going to fuck, she has always been on the wild side. But with you, I hoped for some kissing and some rubbing. I was pleasantly surprised when I got no resistance to taking your panties off and eating you. But I still didn't think you were going to fuck me. It was incredible, and I hope I get to keep on fucking you."

"Just so we're are clear, if as a group we decide that this was just a weekend thing. Then it's over. Let's get some sleep. I plan to spend the rest of the weekend fucking just in case we are not going to continue."

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,347 Followers