Suburban Housewives Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really like that top and skirt, Terri, it really does work for you- really pretty and the color nicely sets off your skin coloring."

"Oh thanks, Jen, you're such a sweetheart for saying that!" Terri gushed and smiled broadly at Jen, "You're lingerie was something else too," she said staring far too obviously- although unintentionally- at Jen's quite easy to see bra through her chiffon blouse.

After a couple of minutes, Jen decided to be the brazen one -- quite unlike her compared to the other two ladies- and shifted a little over toward Terri. This happened to make Jen's skirt ride up her legs, once again baring a lot of skin, while the foot from her outstretched crossed leg lightly grazed Terri's equally long legs. Terri stopped short their conversation when she noticed Jen's movement and found herself breathing heavier and quicker than before. She began to fidget nervously and played with her necklace as Jen's hand lay snug between them, her fingers gently moving up and down against the side of Terri's thigh; her short denim skirt not quite covering all of it.

"Mind if I feel the fabric of your skirt and top, they look so soft?" Terri anxiously cleared her throat and played more frantically with her necklace, biting on it and running her fingers up and down along it.

"Um, yes, sure . .. by all means," Jen's hand felt the skirt's hem taking a little of the fabric between her fingers and toying with it before doing the same with the lapel of Terri's button up, cotton top, "very soft texture, smooth on the skin." Jen grinned, as Terri shifted her thighs back and forth and clenched them tighter together to suppress her mounting desire.

Indeed, Terri felt a growing flood of warmth and wetness between her well formed thighs, which only accelerated when Jen returned to using her foot to stimulate Terri's leg, running it higher up and down her calf. Yet, Terri soon began to overcome her hesitation, smiling slyly and shifting herself a little closer to Jen. As such, Jen's hand was now pushed underneath Terri's bare thigh, which Jen slowly rubbed. Terri found her skirt had also been forced up a fair bit more by her movement. Her crossed legs were opening a little more, as her outstretched foot began to reciprocate Jen's as she found herself running it gently up Jen's calf. Jen leaned a little more into Terri, her free hand softly brushing back Terri's almost bob styled hair; while Terri caressed her cheek against Jen's hand and tenderly kissed it as she closed her eyes and sighed.

Seeing that she had more of Terri's blessing to act, Jen pushed her virtually see through chiffon blouse clad chest up nearer to Terri, as her leg ran farther up Terri's leg eventually laying her knee and part of her thigh somewhat over lapping Terri's leg just behind her knee. Jen's skirt now hiked well up and with her legs shifted they opened even more then before, bearing more thigh in her alluring, rather unladylike position. She pulled her hand from under Terri's thigh and began running it over Terri's soft, flat belly and side; feeling even more of the pleasant texture of her top. Just then Terri opened her eyes to see much more of Jen's quite visible half moon bra that was obvious through her see through blouse. She realized that Jen must have unbuttoned the top few buttons while her eyes were closed; again revealing those lovely areolas for her to enjoy. Terri licked her lips and let out a very quiet, soft moan of approval as she drank in the view of Jen's quite voluptuous bosom, areolas and pretty bra. In addition, she felt a growing tingle of erotic joy as she felt the silky, soft and smooth skin of Jen's thigh as it gradually overlapped her leg evermore.

"You have such lovely eyes and a really pretty face, Terri," Jen complimented as she began to rub her thigh more and more up on Terri's leg, pushing up Terri's skirt until most of her thigh was uncovered and her little thong was showing.

"Jenny, you are such a dear for saying that and really . . you're such a lovely doll faced girl too!" Terri returned the favor by running her fingers over Jen's thigh with one hand and stroking Jen's hair and face with the other.

Jen smiled seductively at Terri, her fingers began tracing the buttons of Terri's top, before popping them open one by one, divulging more and more of Terri's cleavage and the lovely outline of each breast. Terri grinned and mirrored her companion's act, until Jen's plentifully rich display of flesh --just held back by her tiny brasserie- poured out of her blouse, one nipple now fully distended above the top of the cup, while the other showed the top half of her nipple's circle with the hardened tip poking through the bra's fabric like a pencil's long tipped eraser.

"You're very lovely, Terri . ..so smooth and your features are so well sculpted, I wish I had a body like yours," Jen let the tip of her tongue poke out of her mouth as she leaned into Terri and softly kissed her on the lips. Terri felt ecstatic and pressed her lips harder onto Jen's while her tongue playfully ran along Jen's lips and tongue tip.

"You're so sweet, Jen but really, I don't think you realize how wonderful you look, what a great body you really have," and with that Terri cupped Jen's breast and slowly squeezed it making its bare nipple push out toward Terri's waiting tongue that soon teased it. Jen gasped and held Terri's head to her chest, facilitating more attention to the swollen, rigid nipple.

"Mmmmm you are sooo fine and I really love your legs too," Terri cooed, as Jen extended her long leg outward, her inner thigh now fully pressed onto Terri's leg, her moist panties brushing against Terri's thigh.

Terri ran her hand up and down Jen's long, firm leg while Jen cupped Terri's bare breast and gently ran her thumb over Terri's rock solid nipple, "Oooooo you know, I've never really done anything with another woman before?" Terri whispered, "Not counting playful, flirty kisses, feel ups, and diddling."

"Diddling? Sounds like you've been doing more than you think, sweetie! He he! Anyway, I'm pretty new to all this too."

"Really? Oh good, I thought I was the only newbie, and anyway, I never count poking a finger inside a girl as really the same thing, if it is just teenage experimenting or some drunken New Year's Eve slap and tickle with a quick slip of a hand up a skirt!" The two women giggled as they continued squeezing each others' breasts, while Terri returned to running her hand up and down Jen's sensual leg.

"You have such great legs, Jen!"

"Oh, I don't know, I think they're a little fat, not nearly as fine and sculpted as yours!"

"You really think they are that good?" Terri parted her legs and freed her left one to allow it to extend upwards- her hand helping to hold it up. "I don't know seems too thin to me!" Jen gazed at her friend's long, slender leg as it reached to the ceiling, Terri's skirt now fully hiked up over her hips displaying a very moist thong that, from the regular movement, had made its way part way in between her labial lips and exposed her well trimmed pubic hair.

Jen reached out and lovingly caressed Terri's leg, especially her thigh, "I think your legs are wonderful, more than mine!"

Terri turned to Jen and grinned, the two knew then what to do and kissed passionately, hands running over legs and feeling breasts, Jen's breasts came loose from her bra; though fully revealed the bra still pushed her large orbs upwards from below. The women's boobs soon met and slapped together, rubbing and caressing one another just as the women's hands were doing. In time, Jen had reached below and pushed Terri's thong deeper inside her aching quim. Terri gasped but then, as the little flirty minx she was, replied with an even more brazen assault on Jen's soaking panties, digging two fingers she pushed the pretty undergarment even deeper inside Jen than Jen had done to her. Each writhed and moaned, then Terri pulled out the panties and slipped her hand inside them to more properly feel and finger her compatriot, "this is what I mean by diddling, girl; not much really and its as far as I ever went before," Terri explained as her digits probed the abundantly fleshy mound before her.

Jen bucked and arched her back as she pushed her pussy down harder onto the long fingers of her playmate, "Ooh I can really appreciate what you mean and I'm sure those other girls must have really appreciated what you did to them too!" she gasped and pushed harder down onto the now drenched hand of Terri.

Jen extended her own hand to perform a similar task on Terri, before each girl was able to yank off the sodden lingerie from their bodies. Jen lifted her leg up into the air to permit more penetration and because it made her feel sexy, Terri reciprocated and each woman madly caressed each others' long, shapely legs, "Oh Terri, I really can't get enough of those gorgeous legs!" and before Terri could respond, Jen wrapped her thighs round Terri's leg and began to rub herself over it, in a truly tribade style. Terri's leg was still extended into the air, somewhat overlapping Jen's shoulder as Jen humped Terri's luscious well defined prop.

"Uuuhhh yaaaa, you have such a fine pair of gams, sooo soft, soooo smooth sooooooooo delicious!" Jen's use of Terri's leg for some frottage fun accelerated, her nimble fingers plying Terri's upper leg and foot.

Terri moaned her satisfaction at how she was being used, her other leg wrapped round Jen's back, pulling her in closer to accentuate the thrust of Jen's vagina over Terri's thigh. Terri clasped one hand over one of Jen's jiggling, swaying breasts- feeling, rubbing and pinching its ample flesh; her other hand rubbing over Jen's thigh to show her own appreciation for the more voluptuous girl's sweet long legs. After sometime Jen's sweaty, juicy ride on Terri's thigh began to make its way down further to Terri's soaking comparatively tighter beaver; the two females found themselves grunting and grinding as their snatches matched in a lust filled interaction that sent droplets spraying over the couch and each others' bellies and legs. Also, not only the noise but the scent emanated at an ever heightened level. Woman flailing madly on woman, caressing, clasping, clutching, and grasping on each others' beautifully carved legs and tantalizing udders, as loud moans, grunts, cries, and pleas for more ushered excitedly from their quivering lips.

Once the women had realized their first orgasm, Jen playfully turned to Terri, the two still coupled together as before, "That was very sweet, but you know what I'd like? Our own little private fashion show, cuz although I love the outfit you have on now. . .," they both guffawed at that comment, since Terri's skirt had become little more than a waist band on her and her top just layered on down to the floor, Jen continued, "I especially loved you in that yummy little dress you had on earlier."

Terri grinned and started to untangle herself from Jen, getting up to put on the dress. "You really are a flirtier girl than I had thought, Jen!" Terri removed what was left of her other clothes, but before she could straighten out her thong, she grinned at Jen and asked, "You know what else I'd like to do?"

"What's that honey?" Jen quizzed.

"I'd like to try on your lingerie too."

Jen smiled, "well I am a bigger girl, but of course and while we're at it; why don't I wear your thong?"

Terri smiled, "and why don't you put that lovely pink bra on again too? It made me rather wet looking at you in it too!"

With that, the two women removed their remaining clothes and traded undergarments. Jen soon found the thong was far too small, riding far up her ass crack and pushing quite deep inside her box. She moaned as she felt Terri's juices against her skin and more so as the cloth dug deep inside her. Jen was barely able to slip the bra on, making sure to leave it unclasped and just hanging off her full bosom. Terri watched with eyes like saucers and licked her lips, before she tried on Jen's sodden panties, "oh my, they are awfully wet!" Terri giggled and drank in the strong odor that wafted up into the air as the undergarment slid over her own soaking cunt. She pulled them hard up inside her lips and ass, to help ensure the large drawers would stay on (or so she told herself!). When it came to Jen's much larger bra, it hardly concealed anything and hung off Terri's smaller chest quite noticeably. Terri slowly pulled Jen's dress on, in a very seductive manner, keeping her sultry eyes fixed on Jen's and ensuring most of the dress' buttons were left undone, while Jen put on Terri's rather tight (on her anyway) little skirt that was left hiked up and acted as little more than a waist band on her than a proper skirt.

Jen kissed Terri deeply on the mouth before making her way steadily down her neck, the tops of Terri's lovely orbs, then proceeded to go down to her legs and kiss them as she pushed her head underneath the dress until Terri found a rather large bulge underneath it. Jen's action somewhat stretched the dress' fabric as Jen made her way up Terri's long legs and thighs before pushing her mouth and tongue onto her juicy muff, "Oh ya, oh fuck ya, you really know how to make a girl feel good!" Terri moaned as her legs remained straddled wide over her new fuck buddy. Jen's ass was noticeably protruding and swaying a little; showing almost all skin and just a little thong obviously tucked in between her two cracks. Terri bit her lips as Jen's mouth engulfed her sticky snatch, rolling her head with pleasure then gazing lustfully at Jen's large posterior.

It was at this point that Annie made her unannounced return. She had glimpsed through the door and noticed her friends engaging in some very hot activities, which was what Annie had hoped would happen and which was now making her feel very naughty as well. Annie quietly made her way back into the house, so as not to disturb her compatriots love making; then made sure her already revealing top was showing even more skin as she approached Terri from behind. With a subtle movement that Terri did not notice until it was too late, Annie's hands cupped Terri's perky, malleable breasts, making sure to gently pinch and twist their teats while her own mostly bare breasts rubbed softly over Terri's back.

Terri jolted and gave out a little shriek of surprise before smiling and turning to kiss her small friend, "you gave me quite the start, darling, almost made me cum all over Jen's face!" the two women chuckled then Annie move round the front of the girl and stepped up on her toes to allow a passionate open mouthed and very wet kiss that held little back.

"Looks like you've grown yourself a woman down there, Terri!" Annie joked as she surveyed the moving bulge in the dress where all the slurping noises emanated.

"Yes, and a fucking hot woman at that, too!" Terri roared with brazen sensuality, her nipples still being forced forward and twisted about by Annie's nimble, but aggressive, fingers.

"Sure looks like she has a nice big, round ass too," Annie growled menacingly as she lay a little bite onto Terri's back, "makes me feel free naughty!" Annie said as she began to rub her pubes over Terri's thigh, forcing Terri's hem up and her own at the same time; until bare skin and the oozing wetness of Annie's cunt collided in a growing rubbing action.

As this was going on, Jen was continuing her eager lapping and probing of Terri's luscious beaver. While her tongue and lips carried on this pursuit of slurping, sucking, nibbling, and digging in Terri's front hole, Jen's hands were playfully squeezing Terri's ass cheeks (often conflicting with Annie's raunchy rubbings) and, in a short time, was opening these quite firm mounds to permit a slow, methodical rub of her sweet puckered anus, before gradually delving into this back portal with her index finger.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe this, I'm sure I'm gonna cum and cum hard soon!" Terri shouted and bucked on Jen's face and finger.

The ongoing work of Jen on Terri's bottom half was mirrored by Annie's masterful manipulations on Terri's top (not to mention her regular rubs against Terri's thigh with her bare clam.) After a minute or so of this, Annie again gazed at Jen's bulging butt and felt her mouth and pussy water even more, "I think I need to give some attention to my young friend's derriere," and with that Annie released Terri's tits and went round to kneeling behind Jen's partially upturned ass. Annie ran her hands over Jen, receiving a moan of appreciation from under Terri's skirts, before Annie gingerly ran her tongue over the girl's big ass cheeks then between them and, before long, lovingly teasing her lovely brown hole.

"Ooooooooo, yaaaaaaaaaaaa doooo meeee!" came the husky moan from under Terri's skirts.

"Mmmm, I'll do ya alright, just you see," Annie promised with a seductive twinkle in her eye.

With that, Annie quickly got up and ran to another room and almost as quickly she returned with some toys, "I think these might do the trick for both of you, don't you think?" Annie offered what she had in her hand to Terri.

"Oh my . . .you want to put those inside us?" Terri gasped with shock as she saw the two headed dildo, rabbit vibrator, butt plug, and strap on.

"Of course, dear, whatever do you think they would be for?" Annie asked somewhat annoyed, but also with an impish and devilish gaze. Before Terri could respond, Annie clasped the strap on dildo to her thighs, her skirt almost rolled up over her hips still exposing most of her lips, "you'll see there is an added component to this toy," she growled with pleasure as she slowly tucked the smaller dildo on the back end inside her aching, wet pussy.

"Annie, you are such a naughty, slutty little girl! I would have never known!" Terri grinned and winked as she watched Annie prepare to engage Jen's backside. Meanwhile, Jen only briefly flipped up Terri's dress hem to watch the proceedings before returning to her main objective, her tongue now lapping more rapidly and her finger probing ever deeper, twisting and turning inside the tall, slender woman's rosebud.

Annie grabbed Jen's full, curvy hips and pulled them upwards to facilitate her dirty deed. Her finger was now covered with a makeshift vegetable oil lubricant she had grabbed from the kitchen on her way back from her bedroom. Once she had tore out Terri's soaking panties from within Jen's cracks, Annie began to tenderly apply her finger to her lover's wondrous ass crack and soon found her digit was being slowly swallowed up by Jen's eager, tight butt hole.

"You little skank, I should have known you'd want this!" Annie smirked and slapped her free hand over the bigger woman's fleshy bottom making it jiggle with the action, as well as leaving a red hand print on her skin. Jen rather provocatively rolled her hips to show her desire for more, which Annie was more than willing to oblige; her finger digging and probing much deeper inside Jen's brown tunnel. Terri's eyes became like large saucers as she observed the proceedings, but also because of a similar demonstration of anal prying Jen was engaging in her own small fissure. In addition, there was still the untamed sucking and slurping Jen was maintaining on her womanhood.

Once Annie surmised that Jen's anus was sufficiently dilated, she lathered the dildo head with oil and pressed its larger head against Jen's upturned asshole. Jen merely grunted without stopping her intimate attentions to Terri's nether region. "Alright, my curvy cutie, here goes nothing" and with that Annie pushed the dildo's head deep inside Jen's already engorged passageway, inciting a small squeal of mixed pleasure and pain followed by a deep, earthy moan that seemed to come from Jen's inner core.

"So you like that huh you ol' MILF? Well you ain't seen nothin' yet!" Annie growled her statement just before plunging the dildo far deeper down Jen's chute with a hard, slurping thud soon followed by a retraction of the device and then an even harder thrust down deeper into her growing cavern; garnering a bucking of Jen's lower body, feeble cries and whimpers from Annie's willing victim.