Suburban Housewives Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Annie continued her unrelenting pummeling of Jen's sloppy butthole, Terri found herself being turned round and pushed onto all fours by Jen who helped bend Terri over for better access to her two love holes. Terri's now exposed breasts swayed and jiggled as Jen's moist, hard tongue seemed determined to probe and prod every facet of Terri's most tender region.

"Shit, girl, you're turning me into a regular dyke whore!" Terri gushed and groaned as Jen's fingers re-entered both of the dripping portals.

Once the three women were almost fully spent from a series of orgasms, Annie pulled the dripping toy out of Jen's enflamed opening. She leaned over Jen and whispered in her ear, eliciting an impish smile that was followed by the tall, large breasted woman getting up and opening her legs before squatting down in a most unladylike fashion near Annie. Annie grinned as she ran her fingers over Jen's bare belly and then down over her fully exposed pubes, whereupon first one then another finger followed by a third found their way entering the bigger woman's cunt hole. Terri gasped as she watched and began to realize what was about to happen. She seized the moment to gently kiss Jen on the lips and then suckle one of her nipples and pinch and twist the other nipple as she did her best to gaze upon the proceedings below.

Annie ran her tongue slowly over Jen's bellybutton, playing with it with her mouth's distended wet probe while a fourth finger slowly pushed its way inside Jen's increasingly cavernous love tunnel gradually agitating the four digits back and forth inside her. Jen groaned and softly begged her lover to be careful but also pleading with her to do more. Annie ignored her younger girlfriend as she made her hand into a little fist, lathered it in the oil she had with her, and pushed the fist, thumb included, somewhat roughly between the engorged pussy lips of Jen's widening opening. Jen bucked a little before squatting down harder onto Annie's small hand, "Oh ya, oh fuck ya this is amazing!" Jen cried out.

Terri could barely believe what she was seeing, one friend squatting down to receive another friend's fist buried inside her quim, her pussy moistened even more than before as she continued her loving attention to Jen's nipples. "This is fucking amazing! Have you girls done this before?"

Annie looked up with a sly grin, "No, but we've talked about it a few times and Jen always said she thought she should be the first to receive."

Jen hardly noticed the two women's chat, as she continued to push down on Annie's twisting, turning fist in an ungainly manner; grunting and moaning as she did, her head rolling back and her teeth biting onto her lip.

"She sure does look like a pretty picture in this position doesn't she?" Terri chuckled as she watched Jen's moves.

"Yes, very pretty; makes me wanna take her picture right now!" Annie grinned, "Check my bag, I have a camera in there you could use."

Terri soon returned with Annie's digital camera and proceeded to snap some photos of Jen and Annie from different angles and perspectives. Jen barely noticed what was happening, still caught up in the sheer pleasure mixed with pain over what was happening inside her.

"Yes, these will do!" Terri squealed.

"Why don't you just email them to each of our private email addresses?" Annie urged Terri.

"What a great idea, something for us all to remember the occasion by and maybe inspire us to do again!" Terri cried out. Terri's hands were now rubbing, then squeezing, then twisting Jen's fulsome breasts. Jen rolled her eyes, smiled and let out another moan as she felt this manipulation just add to her pleasure. This was followed by a much louder statement of her heightened feelings before collapsing into Terri's arms, once her orgasm was complete. The women then ended their day together in a circle of heads between legs like a lovely daisy chain.

"This was the best day I've had in a very long time," Terri sighed. The others purred in agreement with this observation.