Suburban Housewives Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma reacted to what was happening to her with her own intensifying level of interest; her nipples became like rock hard pebbles which pressed achingly against the mat. She also knew she would have to change her panties before too long, as an unanticipated wetness began to flow out of her hairy clam.

Annie could tell Emma was becoming aroused and made every effort to ply Emma's flesh in such a way that was soothing but specifically targeted as many of her erogenous zones as she could get away with. Yet, in the course of her 'massage' she inadvertently tickled Emma.

"Hey, that tickles!" Emma giggled as she turned her head to face Annie, "I thought this was supposed to relax me, not wind me up!"

With that, Emma turned Annie over and began to wrestle with and tickle Annie, the two women seemingly unaware of their state of undress- Emma now fully topless, breasts almost bobbing and weaving with this rapacious school girl like action; while the hiked up condition of Annie's skirt left little to the imagination as to whether she was fully shaved or not. Further, Annie's blouse was quickly untucked from her skirt and the evident fact that it was mostly unbuttoned, plus that she had no bra on underneath, was underscored by consistent flashes of skin; a sort of dancing bosom with occasional glimpses of her areolas.

"You little rascal, I had no idea you'd be so ticklish!" Annie roared with laughter, which was matched by Emma's own girlish giggling and her hands' teasing slips under Annie's blouse to tickle her underarms.

"I'm not the only one who is ticklish!" Emma squealed and gave Annie a little pinch on her side before pushing up her blouse to tickle her round the belly- Annie's blouse now hardly covering any of her abdomen or breasts, by this point virtually all its remaining buttons were popped open.

The two continued their frolic; rolling, tickling, teasing pinches of skin and tugs on clothing, playful slaps on each others' buttocks all accompanied by lighthearted giggles. In short order, Emma pinned the smaller, weaker matron underneath her, her thighs clenching round Annie's waist and her hands holding the older woman's hands to the floor. Emma's wild flashing eyes indicated more mischief than even she was used to, her skirt nearly fully pushed up over her lithe hips, her top similarly in shambles and exposing most of her bra. Annie was hardly any better. Indeed her situation was perhaps worse; her blouse now recklessly pulled wide open leaving her breasts completely bare, while her skirt was almost rolled up over her thighs, exhibiting her smoothly shaved labia.

Although she was still being playful, Emma found her excitement only heighten as she gazed upon the wondrous orbs of flesh jiggling beneath her. Her mouth watered and her vagina increased its aroused secretions as she pressed her ever damper panties down onto Annie's bare belly. Annie felt the girl's dampness and arched her back and writhed about a bit to try to push her abdomen up to rub against Emma's wet crotch. Emma's excitement only accelerated but her fear of doing something she thought she'd never do held her passion in check; at least for now.

"I really like your hair, Mrs. Jamieson" Emma finally broke the sexual tension with her unexpected and awkward change of subject.

"Why thank you dear, but please, really just call me Annie" Annie smiled, her hand reached up and began to slowly stroke back Emma's hair. Meanwhile, Annie's nipples had become like thick, long erasers, "you have very lovely hair too and such a pretty smile- to match your pretty face!" Annie grinned like a Cheshire cat as her other hand began to slide up Emma's mostly pushed up top to caress her back's bare skin.

"Oh . . . well . . .thank you . . . I never thought . . . I mean . . .this is a little different for me," Emma blushed then let out a girlish giggle as she squinted her eyes and wrinkled her noise at Annie.

"Well, it's always good to try new things, don't you think? Besides, what's a little playfulness between two women?" Annie almost choked on her words; her devilish coyness even startled her.

"Yes, I guess so . . .but . . .I don't think I have ever played like this before," Emma again blushed and briefly looked away before reasserting her hold on the smaller woman's body beneath her, "but I do kinda like it!" She smiled gently then let Anne's arms free again whereupon the more mature girl ran her fingers over Emma's belly then slid them up and over her small, pert breasts. Emma bit her lower lip, let out a soft moan and rolled her head a little before allowing her own hands to roam; one stroking and playing with Annie's long, thick hair, while the other traced her long index finger around each silky, smooth orb before gently flicking one nipple to test its rigidity.

"Sorry, it's just that . . .you're so much bigger than me and I have never seen those get so big and hard!" Emma once again blushed and squirmed on Annie's torso; Annie feeling every bit of Emma's warm, drenched panty clad mound against her skin, not to mention a little bit of her pubic hair, as Emma's panties were now being pulled a little away from entirely covering her pubes.

"That's alright dear, each of us are different and I have noticed you are so much firmer and, yet, supplier, than I am. Oh, . . .I hope you don't mind me massaging you in this way? I just thought it would help you relax a little more," Annie brazenly lied through her teeth, but Emma sure didn't seem to notice or, at least, care.

Emma slowly shook her head and then tentatively cupped each of Annie's larger breasts, feeling their fullness within her hands she sat staring at them as she unconsciously found herself squeezing and kneading Annie's beautiful mounds.

Annie let out her own little moan and grinned as she soon joined Emma in the 'massaging' exercise.

"You know, I did promise you we'd also paint our nails," Annie purred softly; her hands still feeling Emma's soft, warm breasts, "what you say we get down to it?"

"Ya, that sounds like fun!" Emma rolled off Annie, her soaking panties clinging to her equally drenched pussy; little curly hairs jutting from their sides. Annie watched the young woman's nether region and found herself licking her lips with desire, before getting up to get the nail polish.

"I have some very sensual red I just picked up recently, what you think?" Annie held the bottle out for Emma to inspect; gaining her approval she encouraged Emma to sit back on the edge of the couch.

"You sit back and keep your skirt's hem way up so we don't have any accidents."

Before Emma could speak Annie helped push up the already mangled skirt until Emma's panties exposed the massive dark spot that indicated her arousal.

"Oh dear, looks like you already had one!"

Emma blushed and tried to cover herself but Annie forced the skirt up and ran a finger over the panties' outline. Annie smiled and winked at the girl before caressing her chin and cheek and gingerly taking hold of one of Emma's long, slender legs.

"Don't be shy, honey, just a couple of girls doing some girly things and if a little excitement causes us some dampness, that's a small price to pay for fun, right?"

'You mean, this has happened to you before when you've been with a girl?" Emma looked at Annie with a wide eyed stare of amazement.

"Of course, sweetheart, nothing to be ashamed of, but maybe you should take those off before you get too uncomfortable?"

Annie started to tug on Emma's panties, which prompted Emma to push down her underwear and kick them to the side. She tried to cup and cover her fully bare muff with her hand, but not enough to conceal all its delights nor its long matted hair. Annie's mouth was almost overflowing, it was so wet from her growing desire; yet she managed to control herself and held Emma's long leg in her hand as she began to apply the polish to her toenail.

"Mmmm, yes, this looks fantastic on you dear! I'm sure you'll be the talk of the town with this color on," Annie chortled, as she let one of her hands slide, sensually up and down Emma's long leg. Emma just blushed again and felt that same sexually charged tingling grow in her pussy. Annie looked down at it, and grinned a little to herself, as she could see a small amount of wetness cover Emma's hairy snatch.

"Oh you really think so?" Emma replied breathily, her hands caressing her breasts and belly as she could feel Annie's hand go up and down her leg.

"Along with these lovely long legs, I would say very much so!" Annie's left hand was joined by her right hand as they each caressed up and down Emma's extended leg, moving up closer to the top of Emma's thigh. At this Emma began to truly lose control, her eyes were closed as she rolled her head back and forth and opened and closed her legs. Annie could see her manipulations were working and decided to act decisively by cupping her hand over Emma's soaked womanhood. This was soon followed by her own womanhood mounting Emma's long, extended leg. Soon its wetness rested down upon Emma's thigh, whereupon Annie began to slowly slide herself back and forth over it while her hand gently rubbed the girl's almost gushing vagina.

"Oh my, what a pretty little pussy you have, Emma, so soft, almost makes me want to grow my hair back- though I doubt it would be as silky soft as yours," Annie purred, her fingers playfully working through Emma's pubic hair, while ensuring she also rubbed them ever harder over Emma's labial lips and up over her clit.

Emma moaned and shifted herself as her head became filled with lascivious thoughts about Annie and what she wanted to do with her. She bit her lower lip and reached back to dig her fingers into Annie's buttocks, pulling her harder over her luscious, elongated limb.

"Oh, oh, yes, . . .um, I mean . . .you are so sweet ...much sweeter than any boyfriend I have ever had!" Emma gushed like the schoolgirl she was, making Annie feel even more aroused; pushing one then two fingers inside Emma's much tighter hole, eliciting a much louder moan and bucking hips from Emma.

"You like how that feels darling?" Annie leaned over and whispered in Emma's ear before running her tongue over it and nibbling on her lobe, Annie's breasts jostling with Emma's as she pressed up against her.

"Mmmmmmm yaaaa, it is like heaven!" Emma cooed and pulled Annie to her to plant a very wet, passionate kiss on her mouth while her hand slipped up Annie's side to cup and knead one of her breasts.

"I'm glad you feel that way, baby doll, maybe I could try something else you may enjoy?" Annie's eyes twinkled with a lusty, mischievousness she was known for by her husband and female lovers. Her fingers continued to probe Emma's hot, wet, young, and tight cunt hole, adding a third finger in the mix as the two women kissed and felt each other's breasts with their free hands.

"Oooooo yes, anything, I want you . . .I really want you" Emma pulled Annie to her moth again to facilitate her tongue's eager tangling with Annie's. Annie soon pulled away and began to kiss down Emma's neck, shoulders, breasts- suckling each nipple for a time- her belly- ensuring her tongue had some time to teasingly lick at Emma's buttonhole, before finding herself on her knees before the young girl.

"Ready or not, here I come!"

Annie giggled, her hands pushing Emma's legs apart before kissing the inside of each of Emma's thighs, lifting Emma's slender legs up and running her tongue up and down each before gently placing them over top of each of her shoulders. Annie looked deeply into Emma's eyes, as her thumb rubbed Emma's clitoris and the rest of her fingers petted Emma's lovely, soft pubic curls.

With that, Annie ran the tip of her tongue over Emma's protruding pussy lips and teased her clit, further aroused by Emma's gasps and moans of pleasure. Emma grabbed hold of Annie's head, running her hands through Annie's long, thick black hair then pulling her face closer to her very wet mound.

"I want you . . .I really want you to do it!" Emma urged with an increasingly aggressive tone in her voice.

"Your wish is my command, sweetheart!" Annie wink and breathed in Emma's tangy scent before digging into Emma's young matted clam.

Annie' s tongue delved into Emma's luscious little pussy, pushing between each of her lips, almost dancing over her entire labia. Emma clenched her thighs on Annie's head, pulling her in even more as she writhed and wiggled with each lapping action of Annie's tongue and even more when Annie's teeth nibbled and chewed on Emma's virginal clitty.

"Oh fuck, yes! I want you, please, I want you that way too!"

Annie knew her mission was complete, she laid the younger woman down flat on the couch, got up to straddle her face and slowly dropped her hips down so as to leave her cunny just a short distance away from Emma's mouth. At the same time, Annie returned to her lusty occupation, pulling Emma's pussy lips apart to allow for greater penetration by her tongue.

Emma was a little nervous and awkward as she stared up into Annie's gash. Yet, the butterflies in her stomach were not enough to restrain her raging desire as she found her tongue almost unconsciously lapping at Annie's cunt- in a manner that was wilder and eager than anything Annie had done to Emma.

"Oh dear god, girl you're amazing! Oh fuck, oh fuck ya!" Annie began to grind her poon down onto Emma's now drenched face, the two girls becoming like magnets stuck together in unrestrained passion.

After several minutes of lapping, chewing, fingering and the occasional slap of a buttock the women collapsed, spent by their illicit play.

"That was wonderful, Annie!" Emma exuded, her hands caressing Annie's pussy lips, thighs and ass.

"Just the ticket to help you relax and forget about things for awhile, huh?" Annie chuckled, her fingers reciprocating Emma's caressing movements.

"Boyfriend, what boyfriend?" the two women laughed then got up to kiss and cuddle for awhile.

"I think I found something we can do together more often, don't you?" Annie winked and cupped Emma's breast, pinching her nipple before rolling it between her fingers.

"Mmmmmm, yes, I think I have found my new hobby- massages with my neighbor Annie!" Emma teased before tickling Annie and rubbing her body on the older woman's, soon resulting in the intertwining of limbs and the excited frottage of body parts that helped end their time together on an erotic note.

12