Suburban Housewives Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina looked around to see if her sister was still there but saw or heard no one and just assumed it was all clear.

"Hi, Annie- thanks for letting me come over on such short notice, even when you were . . . um . . . a little busy."

"Oh that's fine honey; I am always willing to do favors for Jen. She is such a good friend you know?" Annie knew she was fibbing, since it was her idea for all of this in the first place! "My, that's a pretty skirt and top! Makes you look very fetching," Annie purred as she looked Tina over.

"Why, thank you . . . you look great too . . . I really like that skirt . . . it's something I think I would buy for myself."

"Oh, I am sure you'd look fantastic in it . . . I don't know your size, but the waist on this does let out quite a bit . . . maybe you could try it on later to see what you think?" Annie grinned and Tina wasn't sure but she thought she saw Annie wink as well.

After this Tina tried to make small talk but it was awkward and she quickly abandoned this plan.

Annie could tell Tina was nervous but intrigued and grinned as she stroked the back of Tina's hand, "So, I understand you have a real curiosity that you are itching to explore?" Annie's knees were partially facing Tina; one bare knee was gently pressed against Tina's own bare knee.

Tina couldn't make eye contact, anxiously looking around and then down she mumbled, "I . . . I guess?"

"You guess hun? By what I heard from you and your sister, it was a little more than a guess!" Annie guffawed then began playing with one of her large hoop ear rings. Tina glanced over to watch Annie toy with it, thinking how much she loved those rings on her and how she was glad she was wearing some as well. In her estimation, they made a woman look so sexy.

Tina bit her lip and quickly shot a look into Annie's eyes before blurting out, "Yes, I do, I really do want to see what it is like!"

Annie chortled, "Well dear, you definitely appear to be sure about it now!" Tina recoiled a little out of remorse over her indiscreet outburst. "Don't worry, you've come the right place . . . I won't bite . . . unless you want me to?" Annie roared with laughter then tried to reassure Tina with a soft rub of her back, caress of her cheek, and stroking of her hair. She didn't want to scare off the poor dear . . . especially since Tina was the one Annie had especially asked Jen for.

"Thanks . . . I think?" Tina replied with a certain unease and feeling of shock at this older woman's brazenness. "I really have no idea where to start . . . you'll have to guide me."

"Mmmmm certainly darling," and with that Annie leaned into Tina and laid a soft kiss on her lips and held Tina's cheek tenderly, while her foot began to gently run up and down Tina's long, slender leg, increasing both the height of her foot's attentions until she met Tina's knee, as well as its force on the limb. Tina closed her eyes and moaned softly, then began to stroked back Annie's long thick hair. Although Tina enjoyed Annie's attentions, she was somewhat confused at the taste that seemed to come from Annie's lips; it was saltier and tangier than anything she could put her finger on.

Annie gently pulled back and smiled, "You like that honey?"

"Ooooo yes that felt wonderful!" Tina felt a surge of excitement accompanied by that same warm wetness in her loins that soon dampened her sheer panties.

Annie leaned into Tina, blew in her ear and ran her tongue gingerly around its rim, then whispered, "You want me to continue?" Annie's fingers were now lightly dancing over Tina's belly, Annie compared it to Jen's belly and appreciated that Tina was far firmer and flatter than her big sister. She also noticed how much larger Tina's breasts were than her sister's and how her nipples had become almost like hardened little projectiles since she arrived.

"Oooohhhh, yessss!" was all Tina could say, her hand reaching back to caress Annie's back and waist, gently pulling her closer to her.

Tina then slowly let her body lay back and seemed to beckon Annie to her; including letting Annie's left leg lay flat over her bare lap. "I hope you don't mind my leg on your lap? I just felt a little cramping and wanted to stretch it out and let it relax on something for awhile." Annie once again fibbed, but all in a good cause, she thought with a smile.

"Oh no, that is fine . . . please feel free with both your legs if you need to, you know, to make them feel better," Tina said with an increasingly hoarse tone to her voice; her hand slowly running up and down Annie's soft, supple thigh.

"Mmmm no that's fine, I think I'll be fine with this one for now," Annie assured Tina as her leg moved up Tina's lap and pushing her own skirt a little further up her thigh. Tina felt her head spin as she saw Annie's ever bearer thigh and, more than that, she was shocked to discover Annie had nothing underneath her skirt as part of her mound became exposed. Tina's mouth became bone dry but her pussy was anything but; her sheer panties were now almost totally clear in the growing spot directly around the entry point of her furry beaver, the scent was soon filling both women's nostrils and encouraging Annie to press on to the next level of seduction.

"Would you mind terribly if you could massage my leg, especially my thigh, as I think a person in your position would be more capable of assuring adequate pressure?" Annie presented her view with a seemingly unassailable logic that convinced the previously hesitant Tina to acquiesce. Without a word, Tina's firm ministrations made their way ever harder and farther up Annie's thigh, resulting in Annie's skirt falling back and revealing all of her thigh's fleshy, toned contours and most of her oozing vulva.

"Oh my, that is starting to feel a little better! Just a little higher up and I think you will really start to do the trick," Annie panted somewhat as she spoke with a heightened pitch to her voice and a broadening of the space between her hips as she lifted up her left leg to better meet Tina's soothing touch.

Tina eagerly complied and made her way up to Annie's hip, her hand now fully under the already pushed up hem of Annie's skirt, as she massage she leaned more into Annie allowing her large breasts to sway as she move and occasional gently slap up against Annie's belly and breasts.

"Ooooooooo yessss that is feeling better but I think the spasms are moving more inside my thigh, could you reach in there a little to help me out? I'll lift my leg some more to give you better access," with that Annie bent her leg and opened her thighs apart even more; her sheath was now fully disclosed to Tina who found her own womanhood filled with an unparalleled level of sensitivity, tingling, and heat; not to mention the almost gushing flow of fluids that, by then, had made her panties drenched and was leaving a large spot on the bottom of her skirt. Even after years of sexual activity, particularly with a husband with exceptional skill in the bedroom, Tina had never been as aroused as she was now. Her hand rub ever more vigorously over Annie's inner thigh, but her fingers soon slid ever more over Annie's equally aroused twat until Tina could hear Annie's deep, heavy breathing and louder moans of pleasure.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, now I think you have found the problem . . . . oh shit, yes, you're making me so horny I can barely stand it!"

Tina's massage soon became a manic rubbing of Annie's labia, until it became like a sweet, squishy peach in her fingers. Tina could not believe what she was doing but she felt more alive than she had been in months and needed this woman more than anything. Annie could see the lust in Tina's eyes, a lust that mirrored her own, so it was with little hesitation that she reached forth her hand cupped, then squeezed, one of Tina's mountainous breasts.

"Well, Jen was right . . . you surely do have bigger boobies than your older sister," Annie mused with delight as Tina's rapid fire manipulations faded with exhaustion, "kind of wanna get my teeth on these puppies!" Annie purred before tearing Tina's spaghetti straps off and wildly detaching her bra from her body. Tina moaned and threw her head back as she felt Annie's nimble fingers dig in than weigh her ample bosom, Annie's thumbs stroking Tina's nipples as she gauged her then separated her breasts and buried her face between them.

"Mhumphmmmm," was all Annie could offer as she mouthed, kissed, licked and suckled each lovely orb. Tina gasped and moaned then ran her own hands up and over Annie's breasts before sliding each up her midriff top to engage in her own breast play.

"Oh fuck baby you have such a great body . . . I can't believe I have you too!" Annie stroked Tina's hair as she returned to her suckling and nibbling of Tina's melon like teats, then ran her hand up Tina's skirt and the inside of her thighs to lovingly stroke and diddle Tina's box -- roughly tearing aside the flimsy, saturated panties.

Tina let out a girlish squeal of glee and pushed her hips up to give her teacher a fertile field for her to plough with her strong digits. In seconds she found her first orgasm erupting on Annie's hand but had no compunction to end the affair at this time. Tina pushed Annie back on the couch in an act of aggression Annie hadn't expected, straddled her waist so that her sodden mound was lathering Annie's flat belly and kissed Annie with reckless abandon; one hand pinching Annie's breast, the other reached back to insert a finger in Annie's muff.

"Oh damn, Annie, this is so much better than I ever thought it could be . . . and I haven't even finished with you yet!" with that, Tina began to leave sloppy kisses down Annie's neck, all over her chest and belly before kneeling in front of her instructor to show her what a quick study she was. Peeling back Annie's petals she gazed transfixed at her honeyed flower let out an amorous sigh and dug her tongue inside Annie's gooey tunnel.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh," Annie groaned and bucked as she felt Tina's stamen like member as it probed her buttercup, "see Jen, I was right, she is a natural and I am soooo glad I got you to ask her!" Annie growled as she looked back.

At this, a tall, curvy woman came out of the bedroom wearing only a pleated skirt, "Yes, I guess you were right . . . . my how she can lick!" It was Jen, who had been secretly watching through the crack of the bedroom door all this time, "my little sister really is a natural, isn't she?"

Tina gulped, gagged a little and then let out a terrified scream as she bolted up from her position when she saw her older sister standing by the couch.

"What are you still doing here?" Tina screeched.

"Hey, girl, don't get so worked up, Annie asked me to stay to see how things went and it looks like things have gone very well indeed!" Jen leaned down and caresses Annie's face and hair before laying a sweet kiss on her lips., "I think you have everything under control here, don't you?" she chuckled as her hand slid over Annie's now fully exposed breasts.

"Mmmmm I'll say, your little sister really knows how to please a woman," Annie grinned and wrapped her legs around Tina, pulling her in toward her, "come on doll, no need to get all shy now that your sister is here."

Tina gulped as she watched her older sister gingerly tease Annie's breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples, while she also continued kissing Annie on the mouth. Tina could also feel Annie's legs run up and down her own legs as she was being drawn back in between Annie's thighs and the scent of her intoxicating pussy. It was more than Tina could bear; her desires had still not been adequately satiated and the look of Annie- especially Annie and her sister -- only rekindled that inferno within.

"This is so wrong!" Tina blurted out before kneeling down again to return to her mouth's ministrations on Annie's lubricious vagina, Tina's finger pushing deep inside Annie's gaping passageway as her thumb laid its own specials attentions to Annie's clitoral head. Jen saw how intense her sister's lustful demonstration was and found it created a deeply mixed feeling of jealousy and sexual arousal within her. Until finally she climbed over the couch, lifted her short skirt and sat back on Annie's face, making sure Annie received the fullness of her backside between her buttocks from her anal entry and down to her poon. Annie moaned and began to hum loudly into her older lover as her lips and tongue made their mark on these erogenous zones. Jen grunted a little than purred her approval as she leaned forward and stroked her sister's silky blonde hair.

"That's a good girl, sis, eat the little tramp's sticky cunt . . . she is such a slutty old ho, isn't she?" Jen said this with an almost menacing tone in her voice, as she licked her lips and forced her ass back onto Annie's already sodden face. Tina felt a weird acceleration to her own arousal at these words and the sight of her sister sitting hard back on her girl friend's face, pushing her to act more roughly with Annie's well used doughnut; punishing it with deep, hard thrusts of not one, but two then three fingers and hard sucking and nibbling of Annie's labial lips and clitty.

"Hummmmphmmmmmm," was all Annie could offer, as she flailed about from the assault upon her crotch and the near smothering of Jen's large posterior. Her hands grabbed, slapped, twisted and pulled at Jen's dangling breasts, which only elicited an even more aggressive response from her victim as her ass cheeks seemed to almost entirely envelope Annie's face as Jen rubbed her bunghole and dripping clam up and down it.

"Oh, that looks sooo fun . . . I . . . I wish it was me there," Tina squealed as she watched what her sister was doing.

"So typical, big sister does it so the little sister wants to get the same treatment! Well, I guess I could oblige this time," Jen grinned, dismounted from her unusual seating arrangement and helped Tina get set into her former position on Annie's sloppy, reddened face. "Now just push back on her and rub up and down . . . that's a good girl!" Jen encouraged her sister as she watched Tina repeat these steps and was strangely captivated by the swaying of her massive orbs as she maintained this practice. Jen sat down and straddle Annie's thigh, letting herself slide over Annie's leg with her soggy cunny, before she unthinkingly reached out to massage her sister's abundant bags.

"Oh, oh that's sooo wrong, but don't stop!" was all Tina could say as she grabbed her sister by the back of the head and kissed her sweetly on the lips. Jen smiled and pulled her back for a more sensual kiss as her hands played with Tina's breasts- pulling her nipples forward until Tina let out a small whimper of pain. Annie continued slurping on Tina's succulent kitty, nuzzling her noise into her butthole or through her soft -- but wet -- pubic hair; Annie's hands roaming over each sister's bodies as far as she was able to and her freed leg wrapped round Jen's back to keep her firmly rubbing on her thigh.

Suddenly Jen broke free and ran to another room as Annie carried on her oral manipulations of Tina's netherland. Returning with a strap on wrapped around her waist and clothes pegs in her hand, she pulled her sister off Annie and made her bend over the couch.

"I think this initiation needs to go the next level, don't you Annie?"

"Oh absolutely!" Annie chuckled as Tina whimper softly and looked back with real fear in her eyes.

"What are you going to do with me . . . with that?"

"Why, we're going to take turns fucking you sis . . . isn't that what you always wanted?"

"I . . .I . . .I don't know . . . maybe . . .but," yet before Tina could finish her thought, she found her sister had clipped the clothes pegs onto her large, protruding nipples and being held down by Annie before Jen pushed the head of the dildo into her vagina.

"Uuuuu . . . . ooooooo . . . . that's amazing!" Tina cried out.

"Amazing? We haven't even started!" Jen laughed and thrust the entire length of the artificial phallus inside her sister's beaver hole.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Annie pulled Tina's head up and planted a sloppy kiss on her mouth, pushing her tongue inside to play with Tina's tongue, Annie's hands caressing and feeling all over Tina's body as she urged Jen on in her exploits.

"Fuck her harder, Jenny, you know you can!" Annie growled with aggression, pushing Tina up enough to slap at her sore tits.

"Ouch, no, that hurts!" Tina cried with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh sorry, little baby, I just wanted to show you I care," Annie cooed into Tina's ear than nibbled her earlobe and gently bit her Tina's lower lip.

"No pain, no gain I always say!" Jen shouted, ignoring Tina's pleas, retracting than trusting the dildo deeper and harder than before; soon building up speed with each thrusting move.

"Uh . . .uh . . . .uh . . . uh" was Tina's response.

"Now your other hole, sugar!" and before Tina could protest, her bigger sister pressed the dripping dildo head into her anal entry and gradually jammed the dildo inside it to its fullest.

"OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH, OH, I . . .OH . . . I have never been fucked there before, it is soooo . . ." her voice trailed off as she was carried away with that strange mix of pleasure and pain such penetration can afford a recipient.

"Just my little revenge for stealing my girl friend, cunt! You always have been a little flirt round my boy friends and here you are with my girl friend too, whore!" Jen rammed the dildo as hard and deeply inside Tina's anus, drawing a gurgling screech from Tina who collapsed over the couch.

"He he, my turn lover!" Annie got up to take the dildo, but not before kneeling before Jen to lick it off, while also fingering her old friend.

"Mmmmm she taste good, Annie?"

"Why don't you try it?"

"I think I might," but rather than taking a taste from the dildo, Jen kneeled behind her sister and lavished her anus and cunt with kisses and voracious laps with her tongue. Annie unbuckled the strap on and placed it on her own hips whereupon she thrust it into Jen's pussy while she waited for Tina's to be free.

"Damn, girl, you really know how to make me cum!" Jen moaned in between Tina's cheeks.

"Ya, but now it's time to get out of the way and let me at her!" Annie commanded, pushing Jen aside Annie repeated the assault on Tina that her big sister had previously done. Tina was enraptured while also exhausted - not to mention very sore!

"I want a turn on you two too!" Tina pouted until Annie and Jen relented, receiving the same phallic treatment in their own two lower entry points; until each collapsed in a heap of ecstasy.

Finally, Annie and Jen lay Tina gently flat on the couch, with Jen sitting lusciously over her sister's face and Annie face down in Tina's honey pot with her own ass pushed up toward Jen who leaned in to taste her singularly fine honey. The three women engaged in their own rendition of a daisy chain for several minutes afterward, switching positions every now and then, until they final climaxed and fell into one another's arms.

As they lay cuddling and caressing one another, Annie turned to Tina and kissed her softly on the lips "You glad you tried this darling?"

Tina just smiled and kissed her and her sister deeply and lay down onto one of Annie's breasts to sleep.

"Silly bitch, I don't think she ever realized she was tasting me on your mouth when she first came in!" Annie shook her head at her younger sister's lack of discernment.

"No, but I sure knew it when I tasted you on her mouth," Annie giggled and kissed Jen before laying Jen down on her other breast to sleep.

12