Suburban Payback Ch. 4

Story Info
Renee expands Janice's horizons.
1.4k words
4.48
98.4k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Said Renee, "now it is time for you to get acquainted with the big boys."

An inner shudder passed through Janice as the realization of what she was about to do came to her. Almost mechanically she reached for the large pale phallus and grasped its thick base. To her surprise it did not feel plastic. Instead it had an almost fleshy texture, superficially pliable, but immensely stiff. She held it as Renee adjusted the camera.

"Silicone." said Renee, as if answering Janice's unspoken question. "You know," she added slyly, "it is customary to give a good friend a little kiss of greeting, isn't it dear?"

She was enjoying it too much. Still maintaining the fixed frozen smile, Janice brought the bulbous head to her luxurious lips. Even without lipstick and makeup they were perfect. Pursing them she pressed them softly against the tip, and the camera exploded again. Renee watched and savored her next words before letting them escape.

"See now, that wasn't so hard."

She paused. "Well, then again, I guess it is."

Janice stared blankly.

"Lick it." Said Renee.

Janice opened her mouth and extended her tongue to touch the dildo. The camera clicked away as she ran it up and down the length of the shaft and then over the tip.

"So hon," said Renee after the blonde had had finished lapping the fake cock, "how about you demonstrate the limits of your gag reflex."

It was obviously not a question.

Janice looked at Renee piteously, but in an instant knew that there would be no reconsideration. She opened her mouth further and found that she had to stretch it even wider to accommodate the huge member. It had barely pushed past the head and darker corona on the shaft when the back of her throat spasmed in protest.

Renee worked the camera catching every second of Janice struggling on the long rod. As the blonde reacted and gagged on the offending cock her big breasts jiggled and shook slightly. Renee was beside herself with delight. All her life she had lost boyfriends or the attention of attractive men to bustier women, and the resentment had been compounding for 20 years. Now with this kind of power, she was presented with the opportunity to pay back every one of them. She had always possessed something of a cruel streak, but now without any prompting or real consideration a naturally ready, mentally sadistic dominance had awakened in her.

"I can just guess the Jeff is really small." She said.

"It was horrible, incredibly cruel, and worst of all, it was true.

Janice paused, eyes watering, the huge thing extruding from her stretched mouth. Renee had struck a nerve, as she knew she would. Her own husband had seen Jeff at the health club changing clothes and he had remarked how pitifully the man was hung. What she did not know, but could infer that Jeff was incredibly self-conscious about the size of his member, almost as much as Janice was about the tremendous size of her breasts and the mismatched color of her pubic hair. She always told him that it did not matter, but too many experiences in locker rooms and the brutal scarring of adolescent encounters had convinced him otherwise. For the couple it had been an issue. Renee sensed it and her next words had a monstrous impact.

"Well, given that he is hung like a schoolboy, this must be a real treat for you. I'm feeling pretty generous so I'm going to be nice. How about........?" She pretended to consider then pointed to the phallus Janice was still mouthing. "....you put that big guy to work in your pussy now?"

She had no choice. For a second the frozen smile faltered, delighting Renee even more, who simply mimed a grin and pointed at the upturned corners of her mouth. Janice miserably complied all the while giving the singular impression to any observer, of being overjoyed. It was excruciatingly mean. Renee clicked a couple of pictures as Janice slowly removed the phallus from her mouth and positioned it between her thighs. She caught a great picture of the blonde with the big head right at the parted flesh beneath the dark wedge of trimmed hair. As for Janice, in spite of what she really wanted to do, she looked at her torturer and pled once again.

"Renee, please don't make me do this. Please."

It was sheer music to Renee. She paused and her own lips parted. The tip of her tongue played on one of her front teeth, and she cocked her jaw smugly. She simply shook her head.

Janice pushed the huge cock against her vaginal opening. She had never been promiscuous and her husband was only the second man that she had slept with, so she had never even tried to accommodate anything that large. She pressed and the head pushed past her shaved outer lips and the delicate petals of those inside, like proverbial camel's nose. Unlike the tent and camel analogy, the rest was not immediately an easy passage. In spite of Renee's instructions as the monster invaded her, Janice's expression changed to one of concern, to surprise, then to shock, as it stretched and penetrated her more than she had ever been. Janice's mouth hung open in a gaunt fashion and Renee caught it all perfectly. From her perspective the picture of the huge breasted, suburban wife and mother spread wide with her bare-lipped pussy stuffed beyond capacity, was lewd and perfect. She recovered it from several angles and magnifications as Janice was ordered to withdraw and insert it repeatedly. To her credit, thought Renee, the woman managed to force a pretty convincing smile. For all anyone reviewing the pictures would be able to tell, Janice was fucking herself of her own free will and pleasure.

When she thought she was past the worst, she was ordered, in a final degrading punctuation, to perform the same act with the other two "ethnicities", and then was made to entertain two at a time, until Renee pointed out that Janice had exhibited a real "cultural sensitivity".

Finally after she had taken over an hours worth of the most intimate and incriminating photographs imaginable, Renee ordered Janice onto her hands and knees for a final shot of the subordinate blonde on her hands and knees with the big brown penis extending out behind her. With a final click of the camera, Renee announced that it was over. Janice took her cue and removed the dildo before turning over to a seated position in order to stand up. She was just beginning to rise, when a snap of Renee's fingers echoed in a room.

Janice had only half-risen and stopped in a slightly bent posture, her heavy breasts hanging forward and her bottom pushed out. She looked over her shoulder at Renee uncertainly, and what she saw inspired a sudden shiver of dread.

Dangling from Renee's fingers was a burgundy velvet dog collar studded with little fake diamonds. In her other hand was a delicate leash, the type that a grand society dame from New York might employ.

"Hands and knees, bitch." She ordered.

She pointed at the floor and then at her own feet. A wretched look crossed her beautiful face. Flushing with terminally injured pride, embarrassment, and helpless anger, she got down on all fours. Her breasts hung between her arms and her honey colored mane fell forward over her face and shoulders. She looked up at Renee who smiled superiorly. The hand holding the collar closed and she braced it against her hip. She did not speak, but instead made a kissing sound like one calling a pet.

Slowly, numbly, Janice began crawling toward her. She tried to move carefully, but her breasts gently knocked against each other and her upper arms.

"So that is why they call them knockers!" Renee exclaimed before dissolving into giggles.

The distance across the awful gold carpet seemed a hundred miles, but finally she arrived at Renee's feet. Janice found herself staring straight at her awful mistress' feet, her toes pedicured to a French tip smattered with a gold glitter. Renee looked down at the supplicated posture of her nude neighbor.

"It couldn't be any better." She thought, that was until an inspiring idea dawned.

From above Janice's bowed head came Renee's voice crackling with a devilish electricity. "Uh, Elsie, Juggsy, Janice....my pet? I think I've got something on my big toe...since you are down there, why don't you justlick it off?"