Suburban Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers

Mistress Gray stood up between Jenny's legs, water cascading off her mature but toned body, clad in a sensible blue bikini. She put her arms out, pulling Jenny to her feet and bringing her in for a deep kiss. Behind Jenny's back, Miss Quick pouted, before sinking to her knees to kiss and caress Jenny's curvaceous bottom. Mistress Mort came to Jenny's side, sliding her fingers between Jenny's legs, moving up towards her tingling pussy.

Jenny was helpless as the hungry and dominant women played with her. Again, her body reacted, and she felt her stomach muscles tightening and her nipples swelling as her orgasm approached. Unbeknownst to her, Karen was whispering instructions in each lady's ear. The feeling of light and joy rose in her pussy, building to a crescendo when....everything stopped!

Suddenly, Jenny was alone, gasping, just inches away from another extraordinary climax. The want and need in her eyes was palpable, but the three women moved back, not touching her.

"Jenny," said Karen clearly. "Jenny, look at me."

"Jenny, do you want to come?"

Jenny groaned loudly. "Yeeessss!"

"Well, I think you should return some of the pleasures my friends are giving you first," said Karen in a pleasantly reasonable tone of voice.

"Get out of the pool and go to the kitchen. There is a tray on the table, covered with a cloth. You can leave the cloth, but bring the tray back here." Karen ordered her.

Jenny looked around at the three smiling women, groaning again, and got out of the pool. As she walked towards the house, she heard a wolf-whistle from behind her. Nearing the kitchen door, she saw her reflection in the glass -- she was now completely naked, having lost the flimsy excuse for a costume at some point. She was beyond caring though, padding through the kitchen and over to the table.

Seeing the large tray, she pulled the cloth away, revealing a large array of sex toys. There were at least half a dozen large dildos, some with straps. There were handcuffs, nipple clamps, and a set of cuffs with a two-foot bar between them. There were silk scarves, a blindfold, KY jelly, and suntan oil.

Her heart sank -- but she didn't hesitate before picking up the tray. She reminded herself that she had no choice, as she was being blackmailed. And she tried hard not to acknowledge just how much she wanted to come again.

Carrying the tray back out, Jenny walked naked back to the four women in the hot tub. There was now music playing from an outside speaker system, something Jenny didn't recognize, but which had a heavy beat, and sensual chords. She put the tray down by the tub, and moved to get back in, but Miss Quick stopped her with an upraised hand.

"We think it's time to work on your tan sweetie," said the young woman, standing up. "So you stay there and we'll oil you up."

Clad in a skimpy two-piece bathing suit - although nothing like as skimpy as the costumes Jenny had been wearing earlier - Miss Quick had girlish curves despite her slender form, and Jenny's eyes were drawn to her swaying hips as she climbed out of the pool, followed by Mistress Gray. Miss Quick took the bottle of tanning oil from the tray, pouring a large quantity into her palm, and handing the bottle on. The two women flanked Jenny, running oily hands down her body in broad strokes.

"Put your hands on your head, baby" said Miss Quick, caressing Jenny's breasts, now gleaming with oil. They lifted and stretched as she obeyed, glistening in the hot sun. Her nipples were like raspberries, swollen in their dark pink areolas, and Miss Quick teased and rubbed them as she manipulated the older woman's breasts. Meanwhile, Mistress Gray rubbed the muscles of Jenny's upper back, massaging in the warm oil. Her hands sunk lower, lower, till she was caressing Jenny's firm butt cheeks. Her fingers probed the tight cleft between her buttocks, and Jenny clenched involuntarily.

"Relax, sweetie." Mistress Gray murmured in her ear, and Jenny forced herself to relax, trying to ignore the fact that finally moving down Jenny's belly, Miss Quick was running her fingers closer and closer to Jenny's shaven quim.

"Now move your legs apart - no, further than that... that's better" crooned the manageress of the lingerie shop. She had loved seeing Jenny put through her paces through the two-way mirror earlier, and was keen to do the same soon. But she did like a nice piece of ass, and Jenny's...c'est magnifique! As her suppliers might say. With Jenny's legs apart, she toyed with the stunning blonde's perineum before bringing an oily finger to her tight ass-hole. Pushing gently, she listened eagerly for Jenny's sudden intake of breath as her ass was invaded for the first time.

Jenny started to pant a little as Mistress Gray inserted the whole length of her finger into Jenny's rectum, sliding smoothly in and out.

Meanwhile, Miss Quick knelt between Jenny's spread feet, and looked at the older woman's swollen pussy lips. Given her age and two children, Jenny's pussy was remarkably neat and young-looking; the inner lips only protruding a short way into the daylight. The kneeling girl used her fingers to gently pull Jenny's vulva apart, revealing her erect clitoris, and the inner lips glistening with pussy juice. She leant forward, just shy of touching the aroused woman, and inhaled deeply. The thick, musky scent of Jenny's arousal filled her head and she sighed with pleasure, breathing in and out for several seconds before finally extending her tongue to taste the wetness she loved.

Karen and Miss Mort stood to get a better view of the three women - Jenny, naked and flushed, her face contorted with overstimulation; Miss Quick kneeling at her feet in a skimpy thong bikini, lapping hungrily at Jenny's wet pussy; and Miss Gray, a more controlled figure towering over Jenny, her hand pumping away between Jenny's butt-cheeks. She now had two fingers pumping Jenny's tight rear hole rapidly. The older woman had removed her top, and her small firm boobs pressed into Jenny's back.

Miss Mort grinned at Karen, giving her a wink of congratulations. The oldest woman here was wearing a single-piece swimming costume, which she pushed down to reveal overflowing boobs, and a mature, but very womanly figure. Between her thighs was a thick bush of dark hair.

"Pam's certainly enjoying herself, Karen! It almost seems a shame to interrupt, doesn't it?" said Mistress Mort with a smile, not at all embarrassed by her own nakedness.

Karen laughed. "You go right ahead, Dee. Tessa's your little girl, after all."

"Tessa! Tessa!" Dee called, laying her hand on Miss Quick's shoulder. After a few seconds, the thin redhead pulled back from Jenny, her face covered in sticky juices, shining in the sun. She looked up plaintively for a moment, and then smiled broadly as she saw the figure standing behind her. She turned around, shuffling forwards to take up the same position she had with Jenny, nuzzling into the older woman's cunny as she stood over her.

Karen walked up to Jenny, and smeared tanning oil over the rest of Jenny's arms, legs and face as Miss Gray probed her bottom and groped at her breasts. Jenny's eyes were open, and Karen held her gaze as she ran her hands over Jenny's lithe form until her whole body was gleaming with oil.

Jenny felt Mistress Gray pulling her backwards, and stepped quickly as the finger pulled at her anus. In two steps, she was on the grass surrounding the pool, and with a sudden jerk the fingers were gone.

"Now," said Mistress Gray with a grin. "I want you to 'Display' yourself for me." She said, emphasizing the command word, 'Display'.

Jenny was sinking down onto the grass before even wondering how this woman had learned that phrase, but presumed that Karen had taught it to her. She lay on her back, and lifted her legs, curling them up until her ankles lay either side of her head. Her butt lifted off the ground and her pussy became the main feature of her obscene posture, her ass beneath slightly swollen.

"Mmmm... that's a good toy," said Mistress Gray. "Can you hold that position with one hand? Good...Now, bring the other hand down to play with that pretty pussy."

In this position, she was sure there was nothing pretty about her pussy, gaping slightly in this obscene position. Gingerly, still able to feel embarrassed despite what this woman had already seen and done to her, Jenny obediently began to stroke herself, fingers sinking effortlessly into her soaking quim. She began to masturbate, gently thrusting two fingers in and out of her lips before pulling them out to circle and rub over her clitoris, which was more swollen than ever.

Mistress Gray squatted down beside her, running a hand down over the back of her legs.

"No, don't stop stroking yourself, my pet," she chuckled, bringing the hand back up to caress Jenny's breasts, squashed skywards by her legs pushing inwards. Jenny began to pant, a flush spreading over her face and chest; her fingers thrusting in and out faster and faster.

"Slow down, slow down" the dominant figure chided her gently. "You aren't allowed to come until you've brought me the same pleasure."

Jenny stared at her hollowly, her fingers hardly slowing. Mistress Gray grasped her wrist, bringing her to a stop deep inside her pussy.

"Roll over," commanded the tall woman, pulling Jenny's hand back with a sucking sound. Denied her close orgasm again, Jenny moaned with dismay as she let go of her ankles, rolling onto her side, and then onto all fours. Mistress Gray sat on the ground, then lay back, propping herself up on her elbows. Her small breasts tightened, gentle swells above her belly, with long hard nipples protruding upwards temptingly.

"Come to me." She ordered. Jenny obediently shuffled over to her feet, and Mistress Gray lifted one, stroking Jenny's face with it roughly.

"Suck it."

Mistress Gray's big toe was already pressing at Jenny's lips, and she obediently took it between her lips, sucking on the digit like a lollipop. Mistress Gray grinned, pulling her foot -- and Jenny -- closer.

"Now come up and kiss me," she ordered. She pulled her toe free, and Jenny sighed, obediently padding forward with her hands either side of Mistress Gray's chest. Her heavy breasts dragged along Mistress Gray's belly, and up onto her chest as Jenny neared her target. As she turned her head to kiss Mistress Gray, their breasts squashed together, her mistress's hard nipples sinking into her soft flesh. Their lips met, a warm tongue sliding dominantly into Jenny's mouth. She toyed with it, sucking gently on the slippery invader.

"Now," said Mistress Gray, between kisses. "Go back down and lick me, Toy. Eat me out like the sex slave you are!"

Jenny moved back, obediently kissing her way down Mistress Gray's body until she came to the tight strip of bikini fabric. Jenny slid her fingers underneath, squatting up on her haunches to pull the pants down. Mistress Gray lifted her buttocks to help, and in a moment, Jenny was pulling the bikini over her feet. She settled her feet flat to the floor, knees bent. Her mature sex lay open like a rose flower, moist lips lying one within the other. The outer lips were shaved clean, but there was a thick bush covering her pubis.

Jenny took a breath to steel herself, looking at the slim, womanly figure in front of her. She remembered Karen's taste from the day before; and the pungent taste that clung to her tongue. She dipped her head forward, detecting the heady scent as her lips neared those of her mistress.

A warm, musky, pungent taste filled Jenny's mouth as she made contact with Mistress Gray's wet cunny. Both women groaned, one with the pleasure of her pussy finally being tasted by the submissive slave; the other with the pleasure of tasting a pussy for only the second time; and the excitement of being ordered to do it. The threat of blackmail was long forgotten; Jenny had not thought of it in some time, merely obeying the orders she was given because it felt right, not out of fear.

The sexy soccer-mom's submissive tendencies had been well and truly opened up, and she was enjoying her submission enormously. Despite her lack of lesbian experience, she was making great sweeping strokes of her tongue along the length of Mistress Gray's slit, before plunging her tongue deep inside to taste the musky interior. The taste filled her, and she was almost aware of nothing else, moaning and grunting as she licked at the hot quim in front of her. Moaning with delight, Mistress Gray's arms buckled, and she lay back naked on the grass in the sunshine, exulting in the feeling of being eaten out by the submissive slut between her legs.

Karen looked down approvingly at her sexy neighbor eagerly licking at the pussy of her good friend Pam. She looked round to Dee and Tessa, somewhat torn, and Dee caught her eye, winking at her. The mature woman was incorrigible! Karen was a dirty woman, well used to being dominant, but Dee was truly shameless! Jenny was Karen's slut, and ~Karen was enjoying showing her off, partly because before her, Tessa had been the submissive slut whom Dee shared with the others. Tessa was actually Dee's daughter-in-law, who had been such a downy innocent when she married into the family...

Karen took a moment to choose between Jenny and Tessa, but her new toy was always going to be her top priority right now! She picked a strap-on dildo from the tray Jenny had fetched, choosing a wide cock some nine inches long, with a three-inch shaft to go into Karen's own pussy. She slid her long legs into the straps, pulling the fake cock up and positioning it at her lightly-trimmed pussy before inserting the thick shaft between her wet lips. She smiled with pleasure as she buckled the straps, walking over to stand behind Jenny's kneeling form.

Karen knelt down, positioning herself behind the bobbing form of Jenny as the submissive woman licked and sucked at Pam's mature pussy. She placed her hands on Jenny's buttocks, pulling them firmly apart before thrusting the long dildo deep into Jenny's hot pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhh....." groaned Jenny, her face lifting up from her new mistress's pussy. The slim brunette's hands quickly curved behind Jenny's head, drawing her back down.

Karen watched with glee as she thrust the dildo in and out, easily sliding into the aroused soccer-mom, the thick shaft instantly gleaming with wetness. She set up a steady rhythm, in and out, and Jenny began to thrust her ass back onto Karen's thrusting thighs.

The three women began to grunt, thrust, moan and groan all together as their mutual pleasures rose. Karen thrust the thick dildo in and out of Jenny's pink pussy lips from behind, as the shorter dildo on the other end stimulated her own pussy and clitoris. Jenny pushed her tongue deep into Pam's moist slit, her nose buried in the curls atop Pam's pubis. Pam lay back as the delicious sensations Jenny brought forth ran through her. With one hand, Pam held Jenny's head; with the other she fondled her own small but sensitive breasts, teasing the nipples to a firm erection.

Jenny, hyperstimulated as she was, was the first whose orgasm broke over her, surging the length of her spine. Her arms collapsed, and her face collapsed into Pam's crotch. The thinner woman came too, legs scissoring around Jenny's head, holding her tightly as Pam's pussy bucked upwards. Finally, Karen came too, the shaft in her pussy rubbing against her stretched pussy lips and clitoris enough to tip her into her own head-rushing orgasm.

The three collapsed slowly into a heap of firm, pink flesh; sweaty bodies sliding over each other as they settled down. After a few moments, Karen pulled the pink shaft from Jenny's wet pussy and rolled onto her back on the grass, her womanly body looking decidedly strange with the large phallus strapped to her crotch.

Jenny and Pam were left on the grass, and slowly sat up. Pam sat forward with a broad smile, taking Jenny's face between her hands.

"That was fucking fantastic, my lovely!" she said, placing a long wet kiss on Jenny's mouth, tasting her own juices. "I look forward to more of that later!"

Pam stood and stretched, her slim body proudly naked in the sunshine, arms above her head.

"I'm for a shower," she announced, padding off to the end of the swimming pool to the open-air shower.

Jenny knelt in the grass, gasping for breath as Karen lay beside her. A shadow fell across them, and Jenny looked up to see Mistress Mort and Miss Quick surveying the two of them. Miss Quick was holding something, and Jenny looked, not surprised in the least to see another dildo. She nodded, and was beginning to bend forward when Mistress Mort spoke.

"Not this time, pet. Stand up."

Jenny obeyed, and Mistress Mort signaled to Miss Quick, who knelt at Jenny's feet holding the dildo. She ordered Jenny to lift her feet, one after the other; and after a moment was dragging the strap-on up Jenny's slender legs, still gleaming with sweat on top of oil.

Jenny watched, half-stunned. The strap-on tool was a thick eight inches of thick black cock; on the side facing Jenny there was what looked like a bunch of grapes on the other, which would clearly rub against her clitoris and pussy lips.

In a moment, the strap-on was fully on, the straps pulled up over her full buttocks. The bunch of grapes pressed teasingly against her pussy, and the thick dildo projected outwards obscenely.

"Time for you to give me what I want," laughed Mistress Mort. "Come over here, and lay down."

Jenny was taken by the hand and led slightly away from Karen before Mistress Mort settled onto the grass, pulling Jenny down beside her. She began to kiss Jenny, fondling her breasts and teasing her nipples. As her tongue slid into Jenny's mouth, Jenny found herself beginning to reciprocate, one hand coming up to explore her Mistress's fleshy mounds.

"Taste them," ordered Mistress Mort after a minute, pressing down on Jenny's head until the blonde ducked, bringing her mouth into line with the large breasts and hard nipples of her current mistress. Jenny didn't hesitate, taking one of the dark brown nipples into her mouth, and sucking deeply. Her hands cupped Mistress Mort's heavy breasts, kneading them like dough.

"Aaah...oooh...that's nice, Pet" murmured Mistress Mort. "I do like to feel a sexy young body like yours against mine. Reach down to my pussy sweetie -- make sure it's nice and wet..."

Switching to the other nipple, Jenny reached down obediently; curling her hand between Mistress Mort's spread legs. Her fingers ran through the thick bush, and sank effortlessly into the older woman's soaking wet pussy -- hardly surprising, given how skilled Miss Quick was at cunnilungus!

"Yes" said Jenny softly, lips finally leaving the hard nipples "you're very wet, Mistress Mort."

"Well, I think it's high time you put that thick cock of yours inside me, Pet. You do want to, don't you?"

"Yes"

"What do you want to do?"

"I want to...put the dildo in you..."

"No sweetie. Try again. What would a man say..."

"I want to -- I want to fuck you! To put my cock in you! Fuck you hard" The words came out of Jenny's mouth faster and faster, each sentence finishing almost desperately before leading on to the next.

Mistress Mort rolled fully onto her back, pulling Jenny's smaller frame on top of her. With her legs spread wide, Jenny fell between them, taking up the male part of the missionary position. She reached down to guide the dildo inside her Mistress's soaking pussy, and pushed, being rewarded with a long moan from Mistress Mort as it slid deep inside.

Jenny began to move back and forth; awkwardly at first, as these were not the movements she usually made during lovemaking. Quickly though, she became accustomed to it, picking up a rhythm to drive the dildo in and out. As she moved, the berries on the inside of the dildo pressed against her pussy and clitoris. If she hadn't been so aroused already, it might have been more annoying than anything else; but in her heightened state, it sent small shocks through her cunt as it teased her clitoris.

Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers