Suburban Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers

After taking more photos with a second camera, Karen leaned forward to press down on Jenny's shoulder.

Jenny responded to the pressure, so lost in her excitement at seducing this stranger that she didn't even realise it was Karen who was touching her. As she sank down, the jogger came with her, first on their knees, and then Jenny bent down over the younger girl as she lay on her back in the grass. Karen hurriedly moved the video camera to capture their lovemaking before taking more stills with her spare camera.

On all fours, still in her fairy outfit, Jenny looked stunning as she knelt over the younger girl, heavy breasts dangling against the pert nipples thrusting up at her. She kissed the girl, tongue thrusting into her mouth, as the girl leant up, hands grasping at Jenny's magnificent breasts. Jenny moved down her new lover's body, kissing along the length of the athletic figure beneath her. The girl spread her legs wide apart as Jenny moved between them.

It had not been two days since Jenny had first slipped her tongue into another woman, but she didn't hesitate as her target came in reach. Her pink tongue slipped out, parting the puffy lips beneath the girl's sparse pubic hair. She was oblivious to the camera clicking away mere inches from her face as she lapped the honey from the stranger's warm pussy.

Karen took close-ups of both women as they were lost in their lovemaking, but soon became too turned on to do even this. She moved to widen the angle of the video camera, before taking a mask and a double-ended dildo from her bag. Once disguised, she moved behind her neighbour. The brunette squatted slightly, sliding the thick shaft between her own well-moistened pussy lips before taking Jenny's buttocks in her hands. She parted the firm cheeks, guiding her plastic cock into Jenny's love-hole.

Jenny moaned into the moist pussy she was trapped in, her head held down by the girl's strong hands. God, that felt good! It took her several seconds to even wonder who was fucking her. Unable to see from her position, Jenny focussed on the hands holding her hips. Smooth, with long nails, making it a certainty that Karen was behind her. A wave of pleasure rolled over her, and she pushed back.

Karen fucked Jenny, the thick shaft pistoning easily in and out of the aroused housewife. Jenny's swollen pussy-lips stretched and flexed obscenely about the pale plastic as the black woman thrust it in and out of her. Karen's fingernails dug into Jenny's hips as she got more excited, so turned on by the two beautiful white women entwined on the grass before her. In this position, Jenny's pert buttocks flared out in front of Karen's thighs, before her pale form narrowed sharply at the waist. Jenny's smooth back, always a sexy sight, was only enhanced by the gossamer wings that gave her an ethereal quality, even with her head buried between the thighs of another woman.

Karen thrust against Jenny for just a couple of minutes before her own orgasm came. Pausing as she caught her breath, she realised that they were not alone. Now a young black man had joined them, grinning from ear to ear as he moved the camera around, filming them. Karen smiled at him, touching her finger to her own ebony lips with a silent Shh!

Karen went back to fucking Jenny until she came again, her cries muffled by the legs wrapped around her head as her young lover came as well. Then Karen beckoned the man over. She mimed the action of sucking a cock, and pointed silently at Jenny. The black man grinned, pulling at his belt to open his trousers. They fell, revealing a swollen, erect cock thrusting up from his hairy crotch.

Jenny groaned as Karen pulled her up by her hair. Her face was covered in saliva and pussy-juice, make-up smeared like a cheap tart. Before she had even realised he was there, the black man had taken her head, and guided it to his thick cock. She tried to pull away, but Karen and the man held her firm between them.

"Suck it, slave!" said Karen sharply, all self-control gone. "And get it plenty wet, because it's going in here next!"

Jenny groaned. She didn't want to be fucked by a strange man. Women were one thing, but... maybe if she got this stranger off - did Karen know him? Had she set this up? - Maybe if she got him off in her mouth, that would satisfy them. She knelt up in front of the man and opened her mouth. The stranger's swollen cock head slid quickly between her lips, and working her jaw apart, she was just able to take the thick shaft into her mouth.

Satisfied that Jenny was busy, Karen turned her attention to the girl, who had backed away, picking up her clothes.

"Hey, you aren't going are you, sweetie?" she asked coolly, pulling the double-ended dildo from her pussy, leaving the other end embedded in Jenny's cunny She stood and walked over to the youngster whilst Jenny sucked hungrily on a strange man's cock.

"I...I've gotta go - I shouldn't have...I shouldn't." stammered the girl, blushing furiously as Karen approached.

Karen put a hand out, reaching behind the girl's head to pull her in for a long slow kiss. Her tongue slid dominantly between the jogger's sweet lips, and the younger woman's mouth opened obediently, as if welcoming the caress of a lover. Karen brought her arms down around the slender, athletic body; pressing her dark sexy form against the pale nubile body of the submissive youngster.

As the younger woman's arms snaked around Karen's waist, Karen kissed her dominantly, bending her over backwards. Slowly, she pushed the girl backwards until her knees buckled, and she toppled, lowered softly by Karen to lie in the grass. Karen straddled the slender white girl, her black thighs either side of a heaving chest. Karen couldn't resist the sight of the youngster's breasts, flattened as she lay on her back, smooth mounds tipped with palest pink nipples. The black woman bent down, taking a delicate, erect nipple into her warm mouth, rolling the firm tissue between her lips, teasing it with her tongue. She slid along the girl's body, lips seeking the girl's mouth as her hands toyed with the girl's breasts. Karen felt soft hands holding her waist delicately as she nibbled at the girl's lips and smiled, looking the girl deep in her eyes.

"You're enjoying yourself" said Karen softly - not a question, but a statement of fact. As she kissed the girls lips, cheeks, ears, she whispered seductively.

"You got off when Jenny went down on you."

"You're still horny. You'd like me to make you come again."

"But first it's time for you to taste a woman for yourself..."

Karen fixed the girl with her eyes, holding her gaze as Karen knelt up, and began to shuffle along the jogger's tight body. As she lifted her knees in turn to bring them over the girl's shoulders, the youngster's gaze finally fell between Karen's thighs, and the hot mature pussy rapidly approaching her mouth.

The girl didn't move as Karen sank down onto her face, holding her pussy against the girl's closed lips. Finally, tentatively, the young girl licked at the older woman's crotch, parting the swollen lips with her young tongue. She moaned softly, eyes flicking up nervously to Karen's.

Karen smiled at her young lover as softly as she could. "That's it sweetie - you're doing great... taste a little more, now..."

Clearly reassured, the girl obediently began licking at Karen's hot slit.

Karen leaned back as the youngster licked her cunt, tilting her head back to see Jenny attempting to deep-throat the hunky black stranger.

The black guy, now naked, was clearly close to orgasm. His hips thrust in and out as Jenny sucked on his cock, one hand wrapped around the base of his thick shaft, feeding it into her mouth.

Karen called over to them, just a few feet away.

"Looks like he's coming Jenny. Now you're going to be a good fairy and swallow, aren't you?"

Jenny did her best to nod, head firmly held by the tall man. Moments later, he groaned; cock swelling in Jenny's stretched mouth. His thighs bucked, and a torrent of come blasted into her throat. She gagged, swallowing reflexively, but even so, a large trickle of come slid out of the corner of Jenny's mouth. She kept swallowing as more and more waves filled her mouth, until finally he was done, and his half-soft sticky cock slid out of her mouth.

Jenny knelt on all four, panting.

Karen frowned at her. "Hey slave, you can't leave him like that! Clean him up!"

Jenny groaned, but did what she was told, licking at his thick shaft with her tongue.

Karen went back to enjoying her newest plaything, the sexy young stranger lying at her mercy. She sank down completely, riding the girl's face, leaving wet sticky trails of pussy juice on the previously innocent face now hard at work between her thighs.

For several minutes, the little meadow was quiet, but for a few soft moans and groans. Eventually, Karen came, shuddering as her young lover licked her to a climax. Unsteadily, she lay down on the grass beside the girl, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"What's your name, sweetie?" she asked.

"B...Billie." Came the answer.

"You did real good there Billie. I'd like to do it again sometime. What's your number, Billie?"

"335122" she answered obediently.

Karen nodded, committing the number to memory.

"Stick around and watch," she said firmly. Without watching to see if Billie obeyed, she rolled to her feet, and moved over to Jenny and the black man. The black man was hard again, his cock deep in Jenny's throat.

"Okay, fairy-queen. Time you had your first black man. Get up. Now come over here, and lay over the table."

"Please Karen, haven't I done enough?" the mother-of-two begged, letting the hard shaft slide free from her lipstick-smeared mouth.

"Not yet, sweetness. I mean, what are you, a cock-tease? This bad boy needs some white slut - and you're it!"

Jenny grabbed at her. "Please Karen! Please don't make me a cheat! I can't!"

Karen pulled Jenny to her feet.

"You don't wan him to fuck your pussy? You want to keep that for your husband?"

Jenny nodded, tears in her eyes.

Karen looked firmly at her. "You're my slave now Jenny. And I want to see you fucked by this man. But if you don't want other men in your sweet pussy..."

Karen pushed Jenny over to the picnic table, picking up the still camera as she went. She positioned Jenny bent over the table, removing the dildo and moving Jenny's legs apart till she was lying flat on the table. Her fairy wings fluttered feebly, and Karen finally pulled them off. Covered in sweat, Jenny wore just the silvery collar and the fascinator in her hair.

"Pull your ass-cheeks apart" she ordered. Jenny sobbed slightly, but slowly obeyed, Karen came in close to her ass, focussing in on the swollen wet pussy lips, and her puckered ass.

Jenny felt a large finger probing her ass. "Stay in the position," came the order from behind.

The black guy got behind Jenny and pushed his thick penis head between her butt cheeks.

She felt something else on her ass crack, and shuddered as the head of the man's throbbing cock began to touch her asshole.

Jenny was whimpering as she felt her anus stretch as the thick, but well-lubricated cock began to slide inside her. Jenny let out a deep moan as her sphincter stretched out around the thick shaft, much broader than Kyle's shaft.

Jenny groaned with pleasure, pushing back against the huge intruder, and gripped the sides of her butt, pulling the cheeks apart. Karen was giggling in the background.

"Her first black," Karen said to the man.

"No way," he responded with a grin.

"Aaaaaahhh!!!" Jenny cried as the black shaft slowly pressed inside her. Her eyes and mouth gaped as she felt her ass expand around the massive invader. Karen caught the whole thing on camera - first shock, then pain, then confusion, before a glazed-eyed enjoyment dawned.

Jenny's hands fell away to the table, trying to stop her soft boobs rubbing so hard against the rough wood. Her arms shook, partly from the pounding and partly from the humiliation of being taken so vigorously by a stranger, in public. She began to grunt with each stroke as the stranger slowly pumped in and out of her ass.

"Ah man!" the black man cried out. "This white bitch is so tight!"

Karen watched and filmed as the muscular man thrust in and out of the naked blonde, grinding her belly into the rough wooden table. Karen could see that the mom-of-two was visibly thrusting back against him, grinding her butt into his belly as he pushed into her.

Having come recently, the young black man should have had better staying power, but clearly the whole situation was a bit much for him. Within just a few minutes, he was groaning and swearing as he pumped away.

Quickly, the young man's excitement was too much, and swearing and blaspheming he came, spurting his thick come deep into Jenny's ass. She wailed with distress as he came, clearly close to her own incredible orgasm, but denied as he finished too quickly. The young guy withdrew, staggering backwards, and Jenny groaned, sliding almost bonelessly off the table, falling to her knees. Her eyes were heavy-lidded, and hungry.

"You want something, slave?" said Karen almost softly.

"I... I want to come. Let me come, please Karen" Jenny whimpered, looking up at her mistress with desperation in her eyes.

Karen laughed, pushing her back till Jenny fell back into the grass, legs spread. Karen had put the camera down, and taken off the mask. Once more, she had the double-ended dildo erupting from her snatch, and she stood tall over her sexy neighbour.

"Beg for it," said Karen sneering.

Jenny was lost, overcome by a need to orgasm. She begged. "Please Karen - please let me come. Fuck me - fuck me and make me come!"

Karen dropped down to her knees between Jenny's legs with a grin, pushing the blonde's knees wide apart. She took the dildo, and thrust it deep into Jenny's wet cunt, driving in and out. In seconds, Jenny was crying out, orgasming hugely as her tormentor thrust in and out, their pussy lips grinding together around the thick shaft of the double-dildo. Karen pressed down, her hard breasts pushing into Jenny's soft pillowy bosom, nipples raking each other.

Jenny cried again and again as Karen fucked her, the thick dildo thrusting deep into her cunt, her thighs tightening around Karen's slender waist as she clawed Karen's back with her fingernails...

...

"Well, I really enjoyed today," said Karen with a smile. She glanced at Jenny - still naked, washing off her makeup with a wet wipe as they drove along. Jenny didn't respond, and Karen grinned, beeping her horn as they approached the next lorry.

"Hands behind your head, Jenny - lets show off those tits..."

...

Alone at home, Jenny cried into her pillow for almost an hour, frustration and anger pouring out of her. Although she had begun to even enjoy Karen's attentions, enjoy submitting to another woman, tasting her desire... she didn't want to actually cheat on her husband. She didn't want to fuck other men, and Karen had made her do it, even if it hadn't been in her pussy. Kyle was the only man who had ever been there, and she didn't want any more. Eventually, after she had composed herself, the phone range. It was Kyle, calling to let her know he wouldn't be home that night. He had to work late, and then be at the airport first thing, so he was going to sleep at a hotel in the city

Jenny didn't mind - she could do with some of her own space anyway, after the events of the day. She wandered the house, fetching herself a cup of tea before hearing the commotion across the road.

Looking out of her window, she saw Karen in floods of tears, throwing bags into the car, tears running down her eyes. Richard came out behind her, and Karen pulled away, jumping into her car before screeching off. Jenny stared incredulously. At least something bad has happened to her, she thought.

Jenny walked around her house, head tumbling. Karen had been so cruel today! She had thought... what had she thought? That Karen cared about her? How could she get out of this? Was she simply going to be Karen's slave forever? No! She thought forcefully. She was going to do something about it - and now could be the best time! Karen had gone somewhere very upset, with an overnight bag. Had they had a fight? An argument? If so, would she have thought to take her digital camera?

Jenny might only have a brief opportunity - what if Karen returned? No, something had sent her away, some sort of crisis. Now how could she get into the house with Richard? She thought quickly.

A few minutes later, Jenny left her own house, carrying a frozen casserole in Tupperware, and walked casually over to her neighbours, ringing the doorbell. Richard answered in a minute, and greeted her. Jenny smiled at him, chatting calmly about seeing Karen and wondering if everything was okay. Richard explained that her mother had collapsed, probably with a stroke, and Karen had rushed off to catch the first flight. Jenny nodded.

"Yes, I thought it seemed like a family crisis - that's why I thought you might appreciate some food. I'm sure Karen had too much on her mind to cook!"

"Wow, that's really kind," said Richard earnestly, "I'll put it on now or when the kids get in."

"Well, enjoy it. Say, I was talking with Karen earlier. Our internet is down, and she said that I could us her study to go online to look at holidays..."

"Oh? Well, sure. It's down this way." Richard led Jenny into the house, and into Karen's study.

"Okay, here you are. There's no password, and we've got broadband, so take as long as you like." He said.

Jenny thanked him, and he left her to work. But she wasn't looking for holidays.

Karen either hadn't bothered, or hadn't had the time to hide anything, and the hundreds of pictures that she had taken were on the hard-drive, and easily deleted. Searching the desk, Jenny found two memory sticks, and three camera tapes, as well as the stack of printed photos and flyers Karen had made.

Once Jenny was sure that she had everything, she sat back at the computer. She didn't want to miss anything. Fortunately, the computer remembered Karen's email password, allowing Jenny to check no pictures were stored there.

Finally she was done, and sealed up her treasures in her handbag.

A few minutes later she was home. It had been so easy - and now she was free! She didn't have to submit to Karen's desires anymore. No more blackmail!

Jenny couldn't understand why she felt so cold inside. She should have been overjoyed. But she was starting to have doubts. Doubts about her own desires and sexuality. And doubts, real doubts, about what might happen when Karen returned......

-----------

Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers