Suburban Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers

---

"Bye!" said Jenny gaily, kissing Tessa tenderly on the lips as they stood just inside the door out of sight. "I'll see you in a few days?"

"You bet!" replied Tessa with conviction, hugging her tightly. "I'm not letting you get away!"

"Besides," she continued. "I don't know what's going to happen with you and Karen, but she and Dee are still friends, and I'm looking forward to more pool parties like last week."

Jenny smiled, no longer even embarrassed at being reminded of the afternoon last week when she had been stripped down to a 'Wicked Weasel' bikini by three strange women, and turned into a group sex toy for the afternoon. She kissed Tessa again, and in a moment, the youngster was gone.

Jenny sighed and smiled. She still had an hour or so before anyone else would be home, she thought as she stopped at the answerphone and pressed play. She wasn't surprised to hear Kyle's voice first, but was pleasantly surprised to hear that he was announcing he'd actually be home on time for once. Then her daughter Erin came on.

"Beep. Hey mom. So, college is great. I'm going out running with my new friend Billie tomorrow evening, and said we could run over to see you for supper, and you'd give us a lift back to campus, is that cool? Let me know if you can't.

Jenny frowned for a moment, wondering what had made her suddenly nervous. Then she realised she could smell coffee.

"Hello," she called as she walked through to the kitchen. Then, she stopped dead. Karen sat at the bar, two steaming cups in front of her. Her black face was set half-seriously, half-smiling.

"Hi, sweetie" said the black woman in friendly tones. "Join me for a coffee?"

Jenny stared, suddenly scared and confused; her happy post-orgasmic haze suddenly shattered.

"Oh come on, take the weight off. I was going to ask if you'd enjoyed yourself with Tessa" she said, gesturing to the tray beside her still laden with oil, cream and food. She lifted a banana, holding it under her nose. "But I think I know the answer to that one."

Karen giggled at Jenny's shocked face. "Oh come on, honey. I said it was okay for Tessa to come over. I never said I wasn't coming back. But hey, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Believe it or not..."

"How did you... When did you come in?" said Jenny hesitantly.

"Oh, I've popped in and out, you might say..." said Karen suggestively. "You two were having such fun upstairs, it seemed unfair to interrupt."

Jenny had gone pale. Karen knew...

"You know... given the trouble you went to; to steal from me..." said Karen in dangerous tones. "You might have thought about being a bit more careful for a while, at least..."

Something snapped into place in Jenny's mind. She didn't have to take this if she didn't want to. Her stresses and fears suddenly poured out.

"Careful? Like taking me out in public naked? Like getting me fucked by a passing stranger? You call that careful? I could have caught something, gotten pregnant, been recognised... The only reason I did what you wanted was to safeguard my marriage - and then you put it at risk again!"

Karen recoiled slightly. She had been expecting a little defiance, but not for Jenny to come at her, guns blazing.

"Hey..."

"Don't you 'hey' me!" snapped Jenny; wilfully biting off the word 'bitch' that she wanted to follow with, knowing it would just make Karen angry and aggressive. "You blackmailed me for doing something stupid as a teenager, and then made me do things ten times worse. Did you think I was just going to take it forever? Huh?"

Karen took a mouthful of coffee, using both hands to hide an adrenaline-induced tremble. Wow, Jenny was really fighting it! What would she do if Karen revealed her new video of Jenny and Tessa? Or maybe a power play wasn't the way to go after all... After all, what did she herself actually want from this? It had gone far beyond some sort of petty 'revenge' just for Jenny being young and beautiful. She was pretty sure Jenny had actually enjoyed being submissive as much as she had enjoyed being dominant, and wanted to get that back. She had really enjoyed Jenny's submission; and honestly, she'd rather Jenny did it willingly. Karen could offer her some sort of concession - but only from a position of strength. Not on the back foot like this.

"Oh, you'll take it Toy," she began, speaking deliberately softly and firmly. "You'll take it because you loved taking it. You'll get down on your knees before me because it's what you want to do. Because it makes you feel good."

"No!" cried Jenny, her anger confused by the feelings of arousal Karen was triggering.

"Oh yes, sweetie. You still want to be my little slut-slave, don't you?" said Karen, coming to stand in front of the much shorter white woman.

"No!" said Jenny, desperately; backing away as Karen's hands sought out her breasts.

Karen walked forwards and around, steadily backing Jenny into the corner of the kitchen.

"You want it. I know you want it. And you know that I want it. You want to do what I say." said Karen, grabbing Jenny's wrists and pressing into her at the waist. Jenny bent back over the counter, trying to keep away. This was the time, Karen knew. This is when she could offer Jenny the carrot she needed to welcome the stick.

"I'm not going to force you, Jenny. Believe it or not, if you say no, I'll leave. Leave you to your boring husband, and keep you away from Tessa, Dee and the others. But I won't tell Kyle anything. I promise you. Either way, you've earned that."

Jenny froze, hardly able to believe what she was hearing. Karen released her wrists and continued her calm exposition.

"If you want to keep exploring my world though Jenny, you'll follow my rules. If you want to see Tessa again, or to feel the thrill of submission to me and my friends... I'll take you and control and humiliate you. Take you beyond your limits... But right here and now, I'll promise you safety. Kyle will never find out from me. And I won't make you take any other men if you don't want to..."

Karen's hand stroked Jenny's face as she looked into Jenny's eyes almost tenderly. Jenny had tears in her eyes. Karen came in, and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Be my slave..." Karen whispered in Jenny's ear. "I'll protect you, and keep you safe. All you need to do is kneel down..."

Jenny almost sobbed. She could tell Karen meant it. She was safe. Kyle wouldn't find out. Wouldn't leave her. And she could still see Tessa. And Karen? Did she want for Karen to control her? Enslave her?

Jenny's mind flicked through mental images of her submission to Karen the week before. Stripping down, and masturbating in front of her in the living room... Bending over backwards in front of her with a dildo in her pussy... Shaving her pussy... Exposing herself in the shoe-shop... Modelling the tiny bikinis and underwear in 'Dangerous Curves'... Learning how to 'Display' and 'Flaunt' herself... Taking off her clothes in front of three women... Being kissed and caressed in the hot tub...

Jenny's knees slowly started to sag, and Karen stepped back slightly to give her room.

Masturbating herself over the phone, putting the dildo into her ass and pussy... Seducing her husband in stockings and suspenders... Letting him have her ass for the first time...

Jenny sank slowly to her knees, eyes glazed.

Walking naked in the woods, posing for pictures... Seducing the young student out jogging... Taking a black cock into her mouth...

Karen's wraparound dress slid to the floor, leaving her naked underneath. She spoke softly.

Seeing Tessa at her door... Taking her in and making love to her... Playing with the cream and fruit... Fucking each other with the dildo...

Jenny knew what she wanted now, and knew she could have it. Her old life could continue; alongside this new one. And now without fear; secure in her Mistress's promises of security.

Kneeling naked at Karen's feet... Bathing Karen with her tongue... Taking Karen's strap- on dildo in her pussy and ass... Lying between Karen's spread legs and fucking her senseless; Jenny's soft white body pressed against Karen's ebony skin...

Jenny knelt forward, and put her mouth between Karen's legs. Her newly skilled tongue slid effortlessly into her Mistress's pussy. Willingly, happily, she embraced her new life with open arms...

Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers