Suburban Teenage Gigolo Ch. 03

Story Info
G Marks the Spot.
2.3k words
4.5
28.6k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sweltering hot summer day. Mrs. Roberts answered the door wearing a pair of black high heels, a wicked grin, and nothing else. "I've been waiting for you, Johnny."

Johnny felt the cold rush of the air conditioning, flowing out from inside the house, cooling his sweat-soaked body. Once again he was awestruck by the sight of Mrs. Roberts' sexy, mature body.

"Are you going to just stand there staring at me, Johnny?" she asked. "Or are you going to come inside and give me what I want?"

It was late in the afternoon; Johnny's shift at the supermarket was over; Mrs. Roberts' lawn was mowed. It was time for Johnny to receive his payment, in hopefully more ways than one. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I couldn't help it."

Johnny stepped inside the two-story, suburban, tract house and closed the door behind him. Unashamed and unabashed, he watched Mrs. Roberts' plump round ass seductively swaying back and forth as she ascended the staircase in front of him. He desperately wanted to fuck her.

"I'm going to teach you some new things today, Johnny," Mrs. Roberts informed him as she escorted him down the upstairs hallway and into the master bedroom.

After peeling off the white cotton tank top that clung to his slim torso, Mrs. Roberts undid the drawstring of Johnny's shorts, shoved her hand down into his underwear, and started stroking his rapidly hardening cock. "Are you horny, Johnny?" she purred into his ear.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm always horny for you."

She paused the stimulation and asked, "How did things go with Betty?"

"Betty?"

"Betty Watson, your new client. Did you do a good job on her lawn?" she teased.

"Good, yeah, I think it went well. I'm . . . uh . . . taking care of her lawn again on Tuesday. Thanks for the referral and for . . . for the blowjob part."

"You're welcome. I figured you needed to get something out of the deal, something more than just a handjob. Mrs. Roberts started stroking him again. "Betty wants you to fuck her," she said matter-of-factly.

"What? She does? How do you know?"

"She told me―Betty has a big mouth. Well, I suppose you've become familiar with the size of it. Are you willing to do that, Johnny? Are you willing to fuck her?"

Johnny hesitated. "Yes, if that's what she wants."

She gripped his cock hard and held it still, tightly in her firm grip. "And what do you want, Johnny? Do you want to fuck her?"

Johnny didn't respond.

Mrs. Roberts gripped him even harder, bordering on the threshold between pleasure and pain. "Answer me, Johnny!" she demanded.

"Yes, ma'am. I do."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. That's what you want isn't it―to shove your thick cock into Betty's sloppy wet cunt and fuck her hard until you make her come and make her scream." Mrs. Roberts was getting increasingly more aggressive both with her words and her actions.

"But guess what, Johnny?"

"What, ma'am?"

"You can't do that. Do you know why?"

"No, ma'am."

"Because you're not allowed to, Johnny," she informed him. "I'm the only one allowed to fuck you, and I'm not willing to share you, at least not for now. Besides, Betty needs to earn the right to get fucked. And you . . . well, you're not ready. Do you know why?"

"No, ma'am."

She jerked him hard and fast; Johnny started to cum uncontrollably in her hand.

"That's why," Mrs. Roberts said when he had finished. "You come too quickly, Johnny. You need to learn some control if you want to make love to a woman and not leave her frustrated and disappointed. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry, ma'am."

"No need to apologize, Johnny. You'll learn; you'll see. It's just going to take some time and some effort," she told him. "Now, as much as I enjoy the scent of sweat, cut grass and a man's cum, you could use a shower. Why don't you get yourself cleaned up and then join me on the bed, and we can begin your first lesson.

* * * * * * * *

Mrs. Roberts turned on her side and faced Johnny's naked body lying next to her on the bed. She grabbed his wrist and guided his hand to her to one of her breasts. "My breasts are very sensitive, Johnny," she said to him. "To be a good lover, you need to pleasure a woman's entire body. You need to discover what she likes and dislikes; what turns her on, and how to pace the lovemaking to build her up to a satisfying climax. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I want you to start by touching my breasts, caressing them gently, licking them, kissing them, sucking on my nipples."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Then I want you to work your way down my stomach," she said as she guided Johnny's hand down her body, "licking and kissing my skin as you go."

"When you reach my pussy," she said as she guided his fingers down to her mound and onto her swollen pussy lips, "spread my thighs apart, take control and pleasure me with your tongue, slowly, deliberately, just like you did before. Do you understand, Johnny?"

"Yes, ma'am. I think so."

Johnny climbed on top of Mrs. Roberts' naked body and began caressing her soft, supple breasts. They felt amazing in his hands. Her nipples were hard now, and he gently pinched them between his fingertips before he bent down and and kissed and licked them. Mrs. Roberts let out a deep moan of pleasure when Johnny took a nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it. He alternated the oral pleasure between her two breasts before slowing moving the pleasure further south down her stomach and onto to her pussy.

Mrs. Roberts was wet, incredibly wet. Johnny had learned from his mistakes, and he took his time this time, patiently, persistently pleasuring her pussy.

"You're doing great, Johnny. Now, I want you to take it to the next level. I want you to take your middle finger and slide it inside my pussy," Mrs. Roberts instructed him. "Oh, yes. That's it―slide it in and out.

Johnny worked his finger in and out of Mrs. Roberts' horny wet cunt.

"Curl your finger tip up, Johnny," she told him, "and keep on going."

Her moans were getting louder and more frequent. Johnny figured he must be doing something right. "Yes, like that, just like that. Right there. Keep going, keep the pressure on that spot, Johnny, that's my G spot."

Johnny didn't know what a G spot was, but apparently he had found one, and Mrs Roberts seemed to be incredibly pleased that he had.

"Slide another finger in, Johnny," she urged him, "your ring finger, and keep going."

Johnny did as he was told.

"Harder, Johnny, faster," Mrs. Roberts demanded. "Don't be gentle. Don't be shy. I can take it; my pussy can take it. And I need you to make me take it."

Johnny started finger fucking her, hard and fast, focusing the pressure on her newly discovered G Spot. Johnny was getting better about understanding her body and her arousal level. Mrs. Roberts was ready to come. He could tell.

"Now lick my clit while you finger fuck me and make me come.

Mrs. Roberts' pussy convulsed and contracted around Johnny's fingers and she went off.

The first lesson was over, the next was about to begin.

"Let me ask you something, Johnny. Do you want Thompson's Landscape Services to be successful?"

"Yes, ma'am, very much so."

"If your business is going to thrive and continue to grow, it needs to provide a high level of customer service.

"And if you want to build a premium brand, and charge a premium price, you need to provide a premium service. Do you understand?"

Johnny didn't fully understand, but as long as he was getting sex and making money, he was more than happy to play along. "Yes, ma'am," he replied, "I think so."

"Before you start fucking women, you need to learn about cock control, something that horny young men like you always have trouble with.

"We're going to play a game called stoplight. I'm going to start stroking your cock and you're going to tell me your level of arousal. Green means keep going. Yellow means slow down. Red means stop the stimulation."

The game started. At first, Johnny fought against his arousal. Then he gradually grew to accept it, and tried to manage it. It was becoming easier now, more enjoyable. He was becoming proud of the progress he was making. "Green," he said to her.

After several minutes, Mrs. Roberts started stroking him harder.

"Yellow, yellow," he called out.

Rather than slow down, Mrs. Roberts started stroking him even harder.

"Red, red!" Johnny yelled out.

"It's okay, Johnny," she said. "You've done well, gone far enough. You have my permission to come now."

"Thank you, ma'am." And come he did, intensely and immensely.

When it was over, Mrs. Roberts said to him. "Stoplight is a game you need to play on your own, with yourself, every single day, especially before you have an appointment with one of our clients, which by the way, you have another new one. I'll arrange you to meet her when I feel you are ready.

"I've started a new job," she continued, "so I won't be home during the day on weekdays. Here is the key to the house, feel free to stop by and take care of your business whenever and however many times you need to.

"Horny young men like you come too quickly, but on the plus side they can recover and go on for multiple times. You need to learn to balance these two things. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

* * * * * * * *

Johnny was eager to try out the new techniques that Mrs. Roberts had taught him on Betty Watson, and was also looking forward to testing and improving his cock control.

Before heading to the appointment, he stopped by Mrs. Roberts' house and masturbated. She wasn't home, but she left him a polaroid picture of her playing with her pussy.

Per her instructions, he wanked off and came all over the picture, before taking the Route B bus to Mrs. Watson's house.

When he arrived, there was a note taped to Betty Watson's door. It read:

Ring the doorbell

Wait three minutes

Then come to my bedroom.

Mrs. Watson was lying on her bed wearing a black garter belt attached to black silk stockings, and a black satin blindfold when he entered the room.

Johnny proceeded to make love to her body in the manner that Mrs. Roberts had taught him. Mrs. Watson, once again, was quiet and reserved―it was like she was fighting to confront or admit her arousal.

It wasn't until Johnny slid his middle finger inside Betty's wet pussy that she became more vocal. She let out a loud gasp and started repeatedly, rhythmically saying "Yes, yes" in a soft voice.

Betty Watson's pussy was tight, incredibly tight, much tighter than Mrs. Roberts'. Johnny wondered when was the last time she had been fucked. Based on her reaction and her tightness, Johnny decided one finger was more than enough to keep her going. When the timing felt right, Johnny lashed out at her clit with his tongue, and Betty Watson went off―her pussy clenching even more tightly around his finger. "Oh my god!" she yelled out, loud and proud.

Johnny pulled his finger out, and Mrs. Watson started squirting, uncontrollably, unleashing a torrent of her juices onto the mattress.

Mrs. Watson took off the blindfold and said to Johnny. "Take off your clothes and lie down on the bed."

Betty Watson positioned herself between Johnny's thighs, her mouth hovering over his hard cock. She took him into her mouth and started sucking him hard and deep. There was no teasing, no foreplay, no build up this time. Mrs. Watson sucked him as hard, as fast and as deeply as she could.

Johnny didn't want to come. He wanted to prove to himself that he had gained some cock control and confidence, that the stoplight sessions were paying off, but it felt so good, too fucking good for him to worry about that now. Betty pushed too far, gagged on his cock, and pulled off of him, coughing and choking.

"Are you okay, Mrs. Watson?" Johnny asked, concerned.

"I'm fine. I just need more practice," she said and returned to the oral assault on his cock.

"Glug, glug, glug" were the gurgling sounds Johnny heard coming from Mrs. Watson's mouth as she rapidly, bobbed up and down on his hard, swollen cock.

Johnny felt the tip of cock fucking the back of Mrs. Watson's throat. It felt incredible―too good to be true. It was too much, too incredible. "I'm going to come, Mrs. Watson," he blurted out.

But instead of pulling off of him, Betty Watson doubled down on the oral pleasure. "Shit! Fuck!" Johnny's cock exploded into her mouth. Mrs. Watson kept going and going until she had sucked Johnny's cock dry.

When it was finally over Johnny said, "I thought you said you don't swallow."

"No, I never said that. I said I don't care for the taste of it, not that I wouldn't do it for the right person," Betty Watson said, then used her finger to scoop some cum that was dripping out of her mouth and onto her chin. She put the finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. "And you're definitely the right person, Johnny. So don't think twice about it next time you need to come, okay?"

"Okay, thank you ma'am."