Suburbia Ch. 04

Story Info
Natalie comes home on leave.
2.9k words
4.47
28k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been two weeks since Marcus first moved into his and Natalie's new home.

==========

Chapter 4: Natalie

One particular morning after another night of steamy, passionate sexual liaisons, Marcus awoke to the ringing of his phone. "Hello," he answered groggily. Susan woke at the sound, making out what she could of the conversation.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you? It's... 1 AM over there, shouldn't you be sleeping?"

Silence, then "Well where are you?... no you're not, don't bullshit me... all right, put him on... is that so? I still think you're full of shit... whatever, I'm listening... NO FUCKING WAY!!!" Marcus shot out of bed, something having fully awakened him. "I'll be there to pick you up ASAP. Bye!" Marcus ordered Susan to get dressed while he hurriedly threw on some clean clothes. Susan was more than a little curious. "What's the big rush?"

"Natalie's at the airport, waiting for me to pick her up."

"Your wife Natalie?"

"Yeah! She's gonna be home for a month. C'mon, let's go! We can talk in the car!" Marcus finished getting dressed, than carried Susan downstairs and out the front door, almost knocking Marianne over just as she prepared to knock on the door! Marianne asked where they were going, but all Marcus did was pick her up and put her in the car along with Susan! Once the three were on the road, Marianne asked again what was going on. Susan explained the situation to her. "Um, Marcus, can we ask you something?" Marianne said nervously.

"Sure, go ahead," Marcus replied, keeping his focus on the highway as he sped towards Philadelphia International Airport.

"Why are you taking us to pick up your wife?"

"Well, she has said she wants to meet the two of you. I'm sorry for not saying anything, but I'm in a bit of a rush, seeing as how I haven't seen my wife in six months."

"Wait a minute, you told her about us?!" Marianne panicked.

"I tell her about all of them, just like she does. We have a... what's the word... open marriage?" Marcus chuckled.

"I'm just worried about this woman wanting to whip my ass the second she lays eyes on me."

"Don't be, she's more likely to stick her tongue down your throat."

"What?!" Now Marianne was really worried. She was still coming to grips with her own lesbian side; the thought of being anywhere near, much less spending an hour in a car with an admitted, card-carrying bisexual was almost too much for her to handle.

"Yup, she's here, plus another buddy of ours is home on convalescent leave. Got shot in the leg."

"Oh my... I hope he's all right," Susan said.

"They patched him up pretty good from what I was told."

"Oh, that's good to hear." The rest of the ride was a blur as Marcus made haste to the arrival terminal at the airport. Once parked, he grabbed a black leather vest from the trunk of the car. Susan and Marianne took a moment to admire the garment; it was covered from seam to seam with patches. "Where'd you get this from, Marcus?" they asked.

"This I had made during my tour to Korea. She knows to look for it. It should be the most recognizable garment in the place." Donning the vest, Marcus and the two ladies went inside towards the baggage claim areas. He looked around and saw a number of Soldiers in desert camouflage; he presumed they had all been on the same flight. Suddenly he heard his name cried out from off to his left. He turned towards the sound just in time to catch a shoulder to his jaw as he was tackled to the ground. He lay in a daze for a moment, but the lips searching for his brought him back around. The body on top of his pulled him to a sitting position, and he was able to make out the name "KOHLFIELD" stitched onto an Army desert camouflage uniform. He looked up for a moment into his wife's eyes; never had she seemed more beautiful than this very moment. He pulled himself up, and only then did it become apparent to Susan and Marianne just how much taller he was than she. Marcus stood about 6'2"; Natalie stood a few inches shorter than Susan, who was only 5'5" herself. She also looked strangely familiar for some reason, but neither could place it. Marcus picked his spouse up and swung her around, clearly overjoyed at her presence. He put her down and they shared another passionate kiss before Marcus finally introduced Susan and Marianne. Natalie greeted each woman with a half-hearted hug, leaving them to wonder if what Marcus had told them was really true. "Oh, and Corporal Richards is around here somewhere... I don't think he's left yet." Marcus and Cpl. Richards had been bandmates in Italy, along with two other Philadelphia natives.

"Really? I'm gonna whip that sumbitch's ass..." Marcus joked. Almost as if he had hears the sound of his own name, another young man appeared, his luggage already loaded onto a cart.

"Mark, what's going on, man?"

"Mike, good to see you. How's that leg doing?"

"I got a little bit of a limp, but the docs say that should work itself out soon enough."

"That's good... I'm gonna get the bastard who shot you, too."

"Yeah, right... you got out of the Army for a reason. Plus, I think I killed him in the firefight. Dropped a 40MM round on him."

"Damn... I was gonna get him for not finishing the job!"

Susan and Marianne were shocked at this display, not knowing what to make of it. "Anyway, let's get your bags and get to the car," Marcus suggested after exchanging phone numbers with Mike.

"Sounds good to me," responded Natalie. "'Cuz I miss that big fat dick of yours, and can't wait to get ahold of it," she hissed into her husband's ear. Marcus couldn't help but grin as he loaded a large duffel bag on each shoulder and handed Natalie her smaller bag. Once in the parking lot, Natalie tossed her boots and uniform top into the trunk with the rest of her luggage, while keeping her backpack up front with her. Marianne and Susan climbed into the back seats and Marcus took his place behind the wheel, driving back towards the highway.

As they moved through the city streets, Natalie gave the ladies in the back a more personal introduction, leaning back and French kissing them. "I'm sorry about earlier; I didn't want my superiors saying anything. You know, the whole 'don't-ask-don't-tell' thing."

Marianne was floored. "No, I'm afraid I don't."

"Quite simply, if you're in the military and you enjoy an alternate sexual lifestyle, you keep it to yourself."

"You mean if you're gay?"

"In writing, yes. But if you're anything outside of 'normal', such as a nudist, fetishist, sadist, even if you like something as mundane as getting fucked in the ass, you better keep that shit on the down low, big time."

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help notice you called getting anal sex mundane?"

"Yeah...?"

"Wow... I just let my husband do it to me for the first time a few nights ago. That shit HURT!"

"Yeah, I have to admit, the first time I and Marcus did it, I thought my head was going to explode. But, once I got used to how thick he was..." Natalie confessed as nonchalantly as she might have talked about her flight. Both women were thrown for a complete loop. Just the thought of taking Marcus' huge pecker in their back door made them wince in pain, yet here was a woman talking about not only doing it successfully, but on a regular basis! Eventually they passed through the city limits and reached the interstate. As Natalie leaned her seatback as far back Marcus grinned as he queried his friends' opinion of his wife: "So, what do you think of her so far?"

"She's... great... a really wonderful lady," they answered unable to find a better term.

"Well, from the looks of things, I doubt ya'll have seen anything yet." Natalie had fished through her backpack and pulled out a small Ziploc bag, full of shiny metal objects. "Like how clean they are? I threw them in a sterilizer before I left."

"Um, what exactly are they?" Susan asked.

"All my piercings. I hope you don't mind me putting them in now, but I need to get back to feeling like a human being right now." Nobody objected, vocally at least, so Natalie stripped off her uniform pants and her underwear and tossed them on the floor in the back. As shocked as they were at the sight of this woman, a United States Soldier no less, stripping in a moving vehicle on a public highway, they were even more shocked when she pulled a hoop out of the plastic bag and threaded it through her clitoris! The sheer visual made Susan nauseous, and Marianne clenched her own thighs in pain. After clipping the hoop shut again, Natalie pulled a pair of blue panties and a black denim skirt from her bag. Putting the garments on, she sighed in content. Marcus said, "I'm surprised your hole didn't close up."

"That one didn't, no... As much as they 'advised' against it, I had something in that one as much as possible. I'm gonna need you to repierce one of my holes, though."

Completely missing the sexual innuendo, Marianne asked Marcus if he could pierce her ears. Marcus began to respond, but Natalie answered for him: "I'm sure he could, but with the size needle he uses, he might give you brain damage." Marcus struggled to retain control of the vehicle while he laughed, and Natalie just shook her head at the ladies' naiveté. She also removed the brown t-shirt she was wearing and her sports bra, revealing a pair of tits that rivaled any woman in the neighborhood. Marianne was slowly catching on to how Natalie operated, so it was no surprise when she put a piercing through each of her swollen nipples. "Just how many piercings do you have?" she finally had the courage to ask. Natalie thought for a minute, and then ran her hands over her crotch, her chest, each ear, and her face. "Sixteen altogether." Marianne shuddered; she had been content with the openings she was born with and couldn't imagine adding another, much less sixteen. Natalie put on a sky blue tube top and went about installing the rest of her piercings: three studs in each ear, four spikes in her right eyebrow, and one each in her tongue, nose, and lower lip. She had naturally medium-brown hair, cut to just above where the collar of her jacket fell. It showed traces of being dyed black, more than likely to 'complete' her look. Sure enough, once she was fully dressed she asked Susan where she could find hair dye.

"Depends on what color you want. Blonde, red, black?"

"I was thinking more... turquoise?"

"Turquoise?"

"Yeah, to match this outfit."

"Why, where are you planning on going tonight?" asked Marcus.

"Down on you, that's all for tonight. I already told you about that. I had in mind going out for tomorrow night."

"Wow... you sure are open with your sexuality," Susan remarked.

"Like I said, I'm a nudist, a fetishist, a sadist, a voyeur, an exhibitionist, and I'm bisexual. I'm comfortable with all of that, and as callous as this may sound, if you're gonna keep sleeping with my husband, you're gonna have to be comfortable with it too, because that's gonna mean sleeping with me as well."

"Oh... so he was telling the truth about you?"

"About what, me knowing about you?" Natalie giggled. "Of course. Why would he make something like that up?"

"I guess. But I do have one question."

"What's that?"

"What's a vo... voy... that 'v' word you said you were?"

"You mean a 'voyeur?' It means I like to watch other people having sex."

"You mean you watch a lot of porn?"

Natalie laughed. "No, I mean I like watching people in the same room having sex, usually while I'm having sex with someone myself."

"Wow... but even with all that, stripping in a car? That takes some guts."

"This woman has got more balls than me, I must admit," Marcus chimed in. "She does things that even I wouldn't do."

"Hell, there's damn near nothing I can't or won't do, you know that. In fact..." Natalie claimed, looking out her window.

"Oh shit... in fact what, honey?" Marcus asked, clearly wondering what might be going through his wife's mind.

"Remember that time in Italy, when we were going down to Rome?"

"Yes, I remember."

"What do you remember about it?"

"Something you being too chickenshit to do."

"I was not!" She turned to the women in the back. "We were going to Rome for a long weekend, and while we were on the train, I was going to suck his cock. Well, just as I'm getting ready to undo his pants, another group of people came and sat in the car we were in."

"No way? You were really gonna suck him off in public like that?" Marianne asked, her voice rapt in fascination.

"No, she wasn't, but whenever she tells that story, she claims she would have. I don't think you would have done it, though," Marcus challenged. Natalie cocked her pierced eyebrow. "So you think I wouldn't do it?"

"No, you wouldn't. In fact, you wouldn't suck my dick right here, right now."

"All right, watch this." Natalie opened up Marcus's pants, but just as she prepared to pull Marcus' manhood free, Susan and Marianne vehemently objected; nothing they had experienced so far had prepared them for this. Natalie sat up and looked at the pair with intense indignation. "Let me get this straight: you two have been fucking my husband like crazy since he moved in, I haven't had his or any cock in me for six months, and you're telling me when I can and can't have what belongs to me? Fuck off!" she sneered, all the while working Marcus' straining member free from his clothing. After she had finished her little tirade, she put her mouth to more constructive use, completely enveloping Marcus down to his balls. Marcus addressed the girls: "One word of warning: don't mess with her when she's horny."

Natalie was expertly sliding her lips up and down her husband's shaft while searching through her bag for something else and eventually pulled out something that, to the relatively uninitiated women in the back, looked like something a woman had no business even knowing how to utilize! "What the hell is that thing?" Natalie answered by hiking her skirt up and pulling her panties to the side. She slid the main prong of her vibrator into her cunt, the medium-sized one into her ass, and the smallest rested comfortably against her clit. The metal piercing there could be heard vibrating against the clit teaser as she put her panties back in place over the device. She was in her own little world, sucking comfortably at Marcus' massive organ while her own sex was being driven to ecstasy by the phallic device she had lodged inside it. Susan and Marianne were awestruck; Marcus had given them both fits merely trying to take his manhood in their relatively small cunts, and here was a woman devouring it with an expertise that they would not have believed were they not witnessing it with their own eyes.

Marcus was enjoying this impromptu blow job just as much as his wife enjoyed giving it to him. He would have gladly sat there and let her suck him until they pulled into the driveway, but they were rapidly reaching the exit to Suburbia, and he communicated to his wife the need to 'wrap it up.' Natalie, however, merely glared at him as she slipped her hand down the front of his underwear. Oh shit, he thought to himself, as he knew she was about to do the one thing that he could never resist; the one technique that she always used when she wanted a mouthful of cum, and to his chagrin, it always worked. She rubbed his balls around in his sack like a pair of stress balls, causing Marcus to twitch and shake uncontrollably for a few moments before growling through clenched teeth: "Mmmph, mmmphhhhuuuuuuccccckkk... oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!" Natalie struggled for a moment, but retained her composure, happily swallowing every last drop of her husband's seed. She then sat back up, revealing that not a drop had missed its intended destination: her adoring throat. She finished herself off with her device, then put it back in her bag and readjusted her clothing. Within minutes they were back at Marcus' driveway.

Natalie got out and took a good long stretch; she had been on all fours in the front seat practically the whole way home. Susan and Marianne moved towards their respective homes, asking that Marcus call them if he needed anything, an offer he politely refused. When asked why, he put his arms around his wife and replied, "Listen, I love you gals like the best of friends, but I've got all the woman I'm gonna be able to handle right here." Natalie fell into her husband's embrace, saying, "That's right, and I've got all the man I can handle too." She then pulled the girls in close to her and whispered, "All the woman I can handle is a different story, though... I'll be in touch." She kissed the ladies once more before helping Marcus bring her bags into the house. As they watched the couple close the door behind them, Susan and Marianne marveled, "That is a strange woman right there."

If only they knew...