Suburbs Just Got Interesting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
njbaddad
njbaddad
91 Followers

She laughed, "I swear, I know the deal. I'm not some stupid teen girl who can't think for herself or needs a boyfriend or someone to call sweetie or lover. That's not me. I want what I want and I think you saw that last night. I can handle myself just fine." She looked so grown up and confident as she spoke. Definitely not that shy girl I thought lived next door.

She paused and took a deep breath, "And right now I want to have sex with you." She bit her bottom lip again and her eye's winced and I could tell she was worried that was too far.

"So you want to have sex with me?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

She nodded, still not convinced it was the right thing to say.

"Tell me what else do you want? Do you want me by myself? Without your friends? Do you want me all to yourself, in a bed, naked, our hands all over each other?"

A smile appeared on her nervous face. She hung on every word and was getting noticeably more uncomfortable as she got more and more turned on. Her thighs were slowly rubbing together as she swayed from side to side.

"Uh huh, I want to do that. I want you to myself." Catherine whispered.

"And do you want to suck on my cock again? Or Do you want me to eat your pussy this time? I bet you want my fingers to explore that beautiful pussy of yours, don't you?" I moved closer and her flushed cheeks were inches from me.

"Yes, I...I want you...to do...that to my. Erm...pussy." She was breathing faster and her eyes became glassy with lust.

"Good, because I want you. But you have to answer one final question Catherine." I held up the number one with my right hand in front of her face.

She nodded.

"My last question is a tricky one." My right hand and finger slowly moved down her face, tracing her features from her forehead to nose to her chin, "And that question Catherine is after all of this talk and after everything that happened last night," My finger slowly snaked down her neck, between her breasts, and towards her navel. Her mouth was open, her chest pulsated, and her cheeks were reddened even more.

"What I want to know, more than anything right now. Is that if I was to take this finger," I nodded towards the finger resting at the waistband of her shorts, "and move it past your shorts, and into your panties..."

My hand followed the zipper down, resting on the crotch of her jeans. "...Tell me, would I find them to be soaking wet?" I pressed my finger into her clothed pussy and she moaned. Both of her hands grabbed the back of the couch as she braced herself up on two wobbly legs.

"Yes, yes I'm so wet Brad." She looked up, her eyes pleading with me as I moved my hand off her crotch.

Catherine stood, bare feet planted, hands holding the back of the couch, head cocked towards me staring wide eyed as her chest heaved in anticipation. I was on her right side, and slowly returned my right hand to the waistband of her shorts, unhooked the button, pulled the zipper down and placed my hand inside. I traced the outline of her panties. I felt a small patch of pubic hair bunched under the fabric then the distinct outline of two lips. I pressed my finger between her lips, rubbing the wet fabric against her swollen pussy.

"Catherine. You are very wet." My voice was shaky and hoarse.

"Ooohhh..." She moaned and closed her eyes.

I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Is this what you like, Catherine? Is this what you want?"

She just moaned and nodded as I continued to kneed her clit over her damp panties. Her breath sped up with every twirl of my finger. I moved my hand out and slipped it under the panties. My fingers slid through a thatch of damp pubic hair and I grabbed her entire pussy with my hand, easily slipping the middle finger into her wet pussy while using the rest of my palm to massage her clit. Her knees went weak again.

"Ugh!" She collapsed onto her forearms which were perched on the back of the couch now. Her head was down, buried in her arm and she was bucking against my hand as she growled and grunted.

My middle finger jammed into her dripping wet pussy with a sloppy noise punctuating every thrust. My palm rasped against her clit in slow, forceful circles.

"Oh...my god." she whimpered as her hips gyrated in tune with every hard rhythmic massage of her pussy.

My left hand reached for the back of her shorts and yanked them down, exposing her full, white ass. It swayed from side to side, in tune with the dance my hand was in with her pussy. I slowly rubbed her naked ass, taking my time with exploring each smooth white cheek. I grabbed a handful of both cheeks and pulled her closer to me, her hip and thigh pressed against my swelling crotch.

I stood over her, one hand buried in her pussy the other digging into her bare ass. She moved side to side, head still down, moaning inaudibly into the couch.

"Ugh, ooohh. Ugh, oh. Ugh Oh." She whimpered each time I jammed my finger in and out of her sopping pussy. I started to speed up, driving my palm against her clit with each thrust.

"Are you going to cum for me Catherine?" I hissed into her ear. Her head slowly swiveled towards me, her eyes now open but filled with unbridled ecstasy. She opened her mouth but only to grunt as my hand slammed into her cunt again.

"Tell me, Catherine, I want you to say it. Say, I'm going to cum for you, Brad." My hand punctuated the sentence and her head flinched back, eyes closed and she groaned again. I leaned in closer, my lips pressing against her ear. "Say it Catherine."

She looked at me, her hair splayed about her face, most of it pasted against her sweaty brow. "Yes" She pushed out between breaths.

My pace quickened and with every plunge of my finger I slowly ground my palm over her throbbing clit before carefully pulling back. "Yes what?"

"Yes I want to cum for you. I have to cum for you Brad." Her head slumped over into her folded arms again and she whimpered, "Oh, please, oh-"

I grabbed her ass harder and pulled her closer to my body, her bare hip pressing against the engorged cock in my shorts. I grinded against her with my cock rubbing between her flesh and mine. My forehead was resting on her head and I whispered into her ear, "Cum for me baby, I want you to cum now."

I could feel her body starting to convulse beneath me, her knees start to buckle with every wave of ecstasy bursting from her clit. "Oh my god I'm going to cum, Here...it...ugh...cums."

A low moan quickly grew into a high pitched squeal and she began to thrash against my soaked hand which I kept pinned against her quivering clit. Every orgasmic jolt shook her body and I could feel her pussy contracting around my fingers. After bucking against my hand for a few moments her head shot up, her eyes squeezed shut, face twisted, and her mouth open but the orgasm wouldn't let a sound escape. Her pussy stayed clenched around my fingers. The euphoric rush froze her entire body but I could see she was about to explode. When the orgasm finally relented it's hold over her body, she forced open her eyes, and I watched the climax wash over her as the pent up energy transformed into spastic shakes and guttural growls through clenched teeth.

"Aaaghghahghahh...shittt ...aggghhhhh." Her pussy finally gave way as she pushed out the orgasm, "Oh god, Oh God. Brad, I'm...ugh," Her head fell down again as her legs buckled and her body convulsed several time, "I'm...ugh god...I'm cumming!!" She yelled into her arms as she pressed her cunt into my hand.

I held her close and her hips continued to rub against my crotch and I started to push harder, humping her shaking body. When I was ready to cum, my grip on her pussy and ass firmed up and I growled into her ear, "I'm cumming too baby, I'm cumming with you." I could feel hot spurt after hot spurt shooting against my thigh under my shorts.

Our orgasms slowly subsided, and our breaths synced up as we both pushed through the last few euphoric tremors and came down from the high. Her upper body was now totally limp and hunched over the top of the couch, I collapsed onto hers, and we stood there, entwined and out of breath for a few seconds. My hand slipped out of her pants and I put both arms around her waist and held her close.

"Holly shit, that was amazing." She said, tired and still struggling to catch her breath, "I've never felt like that before."

My head was on top of hers, cheek to cheek, I turned and kissed her on the flushed cheek, "Me neither, Catherine," I took one more deep breath, "Me neither."

We slowly rose, stood up, and faced each other. I raised my right hand up and showed it to her, "You were right, very wet." My hand was glistening with Catherine's juices and I couldn't help but bring a finger to my mouth and taste her. It was sublime, she tasted so fresh and delicious.

"Mmmm." I moaned

Then she surprised me by grabbing my wrist and pulling my hand towards her mouth. She smiled and took my fingers, slowly licking them before they disappeared between her lips. She looked at me as she sucked and then smiled as they popped out of her mouth.

"Mmmm, thanks Brad." She hugged me and placed her head on my chest.

"No, thank you. I can't wait to see what's next." I kissed the top of her head.

"Me neither. I think we're going to have fun." She looked up and smiled. I smiled back and gave her one final long kiss.

"Now put yourself together, I'll grab the crock pot," I said, breaking our embrace, "Nothing happened here, just grabbed a crock pot, right?" I winked.

"Yup! Its what neighbors are for," She said as she pulled her hair back in a pony tail and straightened her shorts out.

I grabbed the crock pot from a closet, handed it to her and gave her one more kiss. "Alright, now get out of here before anyone starts wondering why the eighteen-year-old neighbor girl has been inside that dirty old man's house for so long." I smacked her on the butt to get her moving up the stairs.

"If only they knew how dirty you were, you'd have a lot more visitors," She said looking back at me with a coy smile, "But I won't tell them because I want you all to myself." And then she bounced up the stairs.

"Good girl," I patted her butt again, "Now head out the side door here. Little more discreet." I pointed to the door was at the top of the stairs.

When she got to the door, I opened it and we gave one final knowing look at each other. She looked towards the basement then back up to me and with a smile said, "Maybe next time we can fool around in another part of the house that isn't a basement?"

I laughed, "But it's our thing! Now get home, and enjoy the rest of your day." I winked and she bounded out the door and walked barefoot across the lawn to her house. I watched her as she disappeared past the front door and I stood staring out the window for a moment contemplating what had happened over the course of twenty-four hours. A smirk came across my face and I went to the kitchen to clean up.

After washing her juices off my hand and arm I changed my cum soaked underwear and went back outside to finish up the lawn. After a few minutes of digging out weeds, my wife pulled in with the kids and they waved before driving into the garage. A second later Lena pulled into her driveway, and as she got out she waved to me. I returned the gesture with a smile, turned back towards the dirt and grass and thought to myself, "What a nice little block to live on."

njbaddad
njbaddad
91 Followers
12