Subway Seduction Ch. 04

Story Info
The final chapter?
2.5k words
4.13
62.9k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shez
shez
22 Followers

Rayne waited patiently in the apartment. She thought he would be here already. She wore simple, baggy jeans and a maroon sweater - she didn't want him to think that she'd asked him here to do anything except talk. Rayne heard the doorbell ring and she went to answer it.

Rayne led Tiger into the living room and he sat down on the sofa. Rayne remembered what Tiger had done to her over the arm of that sofa six weeks ago. She went and sat next to Tiger, who looked more than a little uneasy.

"I thought you said Tyson wanted to see me?" Tiger asked her.

"Ummm... No... I kind of brought you here under false pretences." Rayne confessed.

"Whoa Rayne!" Tiger exclaimed, jumping to his feet.

"Oh don't be stupid! It's nothing like that. I just needed to talk to you about something without Tyson being here." Rayne explained. Tiger slowly sat back down on the sofa and looked at Rayne.

"What is it?" Tiger asked.

"Well I don't really know how to tell you this... It's just that since that dinner party... Well to cut to the chase... I'm pregnant." Rayne replied.

"Oh... Well congratulations... But I still don't see why I'm here?" Tiger told her.

"Because there's a very real chance that it's not Tyson's baby." Rayne explained.

"Don't be stupid Rayne. You two fuck like rabbits, and you're telling me that after one quickie, I got you pregnant?" Tiger asked her stupidly.

"It happens Tiger. Besides, I've been to my doctor and he's told me that the day we threw that party was ninety percent likely the day I got pregnant; and if you cast your mind back, you'll remember that you were the only one who came in my pussy." Rayne reminded him.

"Well that's lovely and all, but I still don't see why I'm here. I mean, you're pregnant, wow, big deal. And so what if it is mine? You seem to forget, Rayne, that I'm a married man - a happily married man. I don't want a baby yet and I'm damned if I'm going to lose my brother over an unwanted kid." Tiger told her, in a nasty way.

"Tiger, you're not listening to me. I don't want you. I don't want you to have anything to do with my baby. All I'm saying is that it might be yours, and what in God's name do you think Tyson will do if it's born with bleach-blond hair?" Rayne inquired.

"Shit Rayne, you sure know how to lay it on a guy... I really don't know what to suggest... I guess you'll just have to tell him, and hope he understands." Tiger replied.

"Yeah like that would work. I mean, what do you want me to say? 'Oh Tyson, by the way, remember that night your brother fucked me until I was sore; well guess what, I'm pregnant'? I really don't think he'd like that much better than having a blond baby." Rayne told him.

"Well you have to tell him. You can't just let him think everything's ok. He's going to notice soon anyway, and then what will you do?" Tiger reasoned with her. Rayne looked up thoughtfully, and noticed Tyson standing at the door. Rayne gasped, and Tiger looked horrified, wondering just how much he had heard. Tiger tried to hide his bulging erection.

"So this is what happens when you're at home by yourself Rayne?" Tyson asked, in an extremely angry tone.

"I invited Tiger round... I needed to talk to him..." Rayne tried to explain, but Tyson was already moving closer to them with his fists clenched. When he was stood right in front of them, he looked down at Rayne.

"How the hell could you do this to me? I gave you everything, and all you can do is fuck around on me with my own brother!" Tyson shouted.

"Tyson it's not like that! I had to talk to him about the baby!" Rayne said, trying desperately to explain herself.

"Baby? What fucking baby? I'm sick of your lies Rayne, and I'm not going to put up with it anymore." Tyson shouted.

"Tyson listen... She's telling the truth!" Tiger said, trying to back Rayne up. Tiger was interrupted by a sudden painful sensation at the corner of his mouth. Tyson had hit him - hard. He had split Tiger's lip open, and was looking at Rayne with purpose.

"Get upstairs." Tyson commanded.

"Rayne, you know if you go up there he's really going to hurt you!" Tiger shouted, trying to make her see that Tyson wasn't in the mood to play.

"Shut up! If you're here when I come down, there'll be shit flying round here and you'll be on the receiving end. Now get upstairs!" Tyson shouted. Whether Rayne had heard Tiger or not, she certainly wasn't paying any attention to him, and she went out of the living room with Tyson, and climbed the six-step flight to their bedroom. Rayne sat on the edge of the bed, watching Tyson as he paced the room. Rayne stayed strong. She knew if she showed any weakness it would be a sign of guilt.

"Tyson let me explain." Rayne suggested.

"I don't want to hear it. I heard it all downstairs." Tyson told her.

"What did you hear?" Rayne asked.

"I heard that piece of shit telling you to tell me. Telling you how I'd notice. Well fuck me Rayne you're very good at pretending things are ok." Tyson said, angrily, but he wasn't shouting at her anymore.

"Yeah Tyson, I do have to tell you something, but not what you think." Rayne told him, calmly.

"I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear any of it. How the fuck could you do this to me? I could have had Jinx at the snap of a finger but I didn't because I respected my brother and I loved you." Tyson exclaimed.

"Loved or love?" Rayne inquired.

"I don't fucking know. How can I love someone who has sex with my own brother behind my back?" Tyson asked.

"I never had sex with him... Well... Twice... But you were there both times." Rayne replied.

"Yeah and the rest." Tyson said.

"No. There wasn't any more, I swear to you. That time I first met you and the party a few weeks ago." Rayne explained.

"Shut up! Just shut up! I don't want to listen to it! You just sat there and swore to me that you never fucked him without me? What kind of sick bitch are you?" Tyson shouted. He moved towards her then, grabbing her shoulders hard.

"Tyson... What are you going to do?" Rayne asked, worried now at his tightening grip.

"I'll tell you what I'm going to do... I'm going to take you like he does... Like the slut you are... No more love Rayne, no more sex, just sluttish fucking." Tyson said, as he pushed her down on the bed. Rayne was suddenly paralysed with terror. She knew Tyson could be strong - incredibly strong - and there would be nothing she could do to stop him.

Tyson pulled Rayne's jeans down with ease, and threw them across the room. He then roughly pulled her jumper over her head. Rayne wasn't wearing any underwear, as Tyson had told her that he liked 'easy access' when he got home. Rayne watched Tyson pull his jeans down. He kicked them off, and pulled his boxers down to reveal his erection. For a moment Rayne was puzzled; she could not understand how Tyson could be so angry with her, and yet still have an erection.

"Turn over." Tyson told her.

"No... Don't do this Tyson... Please." Rayne begged.

"I said turn over." Tyson commanded, with a more forceful tone of voice this time. Rayne did as she was told, and turned so that she was on all fours in front of Tyson. Rayne was worried that she could not see exactly what Tyson was doing behind her now, but more so by the fact that she could not see his face - his expressions. Rayne felt Tyson push the head of his erect cock to the entrance of her pussy. She could feel herself shaking. Tyson took a deep breath, and then pushed his cock inside Rayne.

"Oh God! Tyson stop it!" Rayne called out, sobbing now.

"I told you what I was going to do. I asked you to come upstairs and you did - willingly. Did you think I was just going to pat you on the back and tell you it would be ok? You're going to tell me how he fucks you, and I'm going to fuck you twice as hard." Tyson threatened. He speeded up his thrusts now, driving into her as hard as he could. The soft mattress made Rayne move with him, giving her a little leniency from his pounding cock.

Tyson thrust harder and faster inside Rayne. She wanted to scream at him, and tell him that he had got this all wrong, but she couldn't find her voice. Rayne tried to buck back against his thrusts, but he held onto her ass cheeks, forcing her from moving. Rayne felt him grab a handful of her hair, and he pulled her head back towards him, pressing his lips against her ear.

"Is this how he fucked you?" Tyson whispered. Rayne shook her head as much as she could, and she heard Tyson sigh. "Show me how he fucked you."

"He didn't... He didn't..." Rayne stammered.

"This is the last time I ask you Rayne. Show me how he fucked you." Tyson repeated. Rayne cringed, knowing that if she told the truth he wouldn't believe her, and if she lied she was admitting to something she didn't do. Rayne had one chance to give him an answer that might make him believe her.

"Ok... I'll show you how I was fucked." Rayne told him. Tyson let go of Rayne's hair and stopped thrusting, allowing her to pull away from his cock and change position. Rayne took Tyson's hand and pulled him down to the bed. She made him lie down, and then straddled him, letting his cock press against her pierced belly button.

"He never fucked you like this, did he Rayne?" Tyson asked. Rayne was worried that he'd seen through her, and fumbled to give him an answer. She decided to tell him the truth.

"I told you, but you wouldn't listen. I have never had sex with Tiger without you being there. Never. I had to talk to him, and yes I brought him here because I thought you wouldn't be here, and I apologise for that, but I won't apologise for something that I haven't done - not even for you, Tyson." Rayne told him. Tyson looked at her doubtfully for a second, but let her lift herself up to press his cockhead against her ass.

"I don't want to do this unless you tell me everything Rayne." Tyson warned her. Rayne simply squatted down further, spreading her legs a little, and allowing the head of his cock to penetrate her tight ass.

"What do you want to know?" Rayne asked, panting. She slid a little further down his thick pole, knowing that this was his one sexual weakness. Rayne knew that if she could get him to willingly fuck her ass, he'd listen to what she had to say.

"I want to know what you meant about 'the baby'." Tyson replied. Rayne tensed a little, and Tyson felt it. He knew he wouldn't like what he was about to hear. Rayne slid down on his cock another inch, panting wildly. Tyson resisted the urge to fuck her, letting her take it at her own pace, and hoping that this would encourage her to tell him what he wanted to know.

"I didn't know how to tell you Tyson... I'm pregnant." Rayne told him. Rayne moved swiftly down on him then, impaling her ass on his cock, as if trying to distract him from her confession. Rayne started to bob up and down on Tyson's cock, moaning.

"Mmm... Rayne you're so tight baby... What does you being pregnant have to do with Tiger?" Tyson asked her surprisingly calmly, as he started gently thrusting his cock into her tight ass. Rayne let him fuck her for a minute before she answered him.

"Tiger... He might... Be the Dad..." Rayne panted. With that, Tyson pushed Rayne off his cock, and she fell to the bedroom floor, which luckily was carpeted. Tiger had heard the band from the kitchen downstairs, where he had found a frozen bag of peas, which he was using for an ice pack. Tiger dropped the bag and raced upstairs. He burst into the room to find Rayne, naked and sobbing on the floor, and Tyson half naked, glaring at her from the bed.

Tiger walked over to Rayne and picked her up. He got her a long trench coat, which was hanging from a hook on the bedroom door. He wrapped it over her, and began to lead her out of the bedroom. To his amazement, Rayne stopped him.

"No! I have to talk to Tyson!" Rayne shouted, pulling away from Tiger.

"I have nothing to say to you Rayne." Tyson replied, pulling his boxer shorts up.

"You listened to me. You heard what I had to say, and then this. I want to know what happened." Rayne demanded.

"Look Rayne, I'm fed up of this. You tell me lie after lie, claiming never to have slept with Tiger except when I was there, and all of a sudden you're pregnant by him? Don't make me laugh." Tyson scoffed.

"No! I said 'might'! 'Might' be his, and that was because of the dinner party when you were there!" Rayne shouted.

"Get out of my sight Rayne. I don't want to see you again. Or you." Tyson said, pointing towards Tiger and Rayne. They did as he said and left. Rayne stayed with Tiger and Jinx for a few days, until she had collected all her things from her apartment. Legally, she had no rights, as everything was in Tyson's name. Jinx wasn't happy when she heard the news of Rayne's pregnancy, but she slowly began to accept the thought that Tiger may well become a Father.

Rayne moved back in with her sister's friend, and tried in vain to see Tyson. She went to his work, but they said he had found a job somewhere else. She waited at the apartment for him, but he never showed. Rayne even wrote him letters, but she never had any response. In the end, she gave up on Tyson, and decided to face up to the reality that she was soon to be a single Mom.

* * * * *

~*~ Thanks for everyone's support on my 'Subway Seduction' saga. Although I believe that this story has run its course, I will consider pro-longing it if there are enough people who want to see its continuation. Please rate it, leave your comments, or send me some feedback. Many thanks, especially to my partner Frank for his inspiration, and to KatLady, for following this saga and sending me feedback from every chapter. ~*~

shez
shez
22 Followers