Subway Submission

Story Info
A high powered lawyers submits on the subway.
1.4k words
3.76
141.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie patiently awaited the application of her restraints, as she unsteadily leaned back into her subway seat. It had been 24 hours since her last submission, and she longed to serve the public once again. It had taken her a while to accept her role as a submissive, but it was something she now longed for....

As a high powered lawyer in New York, Stephanie told others what to do and when to do it. Since her long train ride home last month, things had changed for her.

Stephanie learned the power of submission early one Saturday morning, after a late night out with some friends at the nightclub Lotus. After spending $400 on drinks that night, she missed the last Metro North train home to Pelham. When told the cab ride home to the suburbs would cost $50, penny wise and dollar foolish, Stephanie chose to take the iron horse closer to home instead. Ambling unsteadily towards the train and abandoned by her "friends", Stephanie finally figured out that she needed to take the 6 train home through Harlem and the Bronx en route to her Pelham mansion. After what seemed like an eternity, the train came. She stumbled into an open seat and proceeded to quickly nod off. When Stephanie awoke she found herself nude, spread eagled and handcuffed at the ankles and wrists to the subway seat with three large black cocks twitching near her face.

"Suck it bitch, said the man standing in front of her," he appeared to mean business. Stephanie looked across the train, the four of them were alone. She wanted to scream for help but wasn't sure it would help.

"Suck his dick bitch!" another man sternly yelled at Stephanie.

Seeing how she really wasn't in much of a position to protest, she simply did as she was told, gently licking the tip of the engorged cock in front of her. Meekly, she looked up into the eyes of her attacker, hoping he would be pleased. She took his large cock head into her mouth, enveloping the shaft with her lips. All the while, looking up for approval.

"Suck my balls, too!" he commanded her. She obeyed compliantly as she didn't want to anger these three street hardened men. One whipped out a camera nd began to photograph her as she pleased them, Stephanie shied away from the camera.

"Look into the camera and smile!" one ordered her. She gave her biggest, cheesiest smile as they repeatedly used her mouth, soon as they all came close to orgasm. Stephanie was commanded to "open up" as their semen dripped off her mouth and lips to her chest and down onto her now sopping, wet pussy.

Stephanie was still intoxicated, but she actually was enthralled about being used by these three men. Her husband hadn't given her a good lay in years. When he did, he meekly asked if she was in the mood, and was pretty much had no dominant streak in him. At least these men took control she thought, even if they had just been released from and belonged back in a penitentiary.

When the train finally reached the end of the line and each man had each come 2-3 times using her as they pleased. They unchained Stephanie, gave her back her clothes, and warned her never to ever tell anyone. They knew where she lived from her ID and now had blackmail pictures of her.

The older man in the group had told Stephanie that she was to be on 2nd car of the 6 train Monday after work. She soon admitted it would be at about 5:30 at Grand Central Station. The men told her to be at Grand Central at 5:30 and get on the second car of the 6...or else.

She made her way home and debated if she should report the rape. She was sobering up now and knew that these guys really should go to jail immediately. She also knew what a trauma if would be to her family if they knew, she felt ashamed of what happened. She also admitted to excitement at what had happened, having to give up control of her body to others. She decided to wait and see what they had in store for her on the crowded train. I mean it would be easy to find a cop then.

Monday came and Stephanie waited for the 6 at exactly 5:30, she entered the 2nd car and looked for a seat on the crowded train. There were none to be had as usual. Penguinning into the car amongst the crowd of commuters, her eyes darted amongst the weary workers, looking for the men. As the doors closed a tap on the shoulder came from behind her. It was at this point that the elder man from Friday night offered her his seat. She looked him softly in the eyes and immediately felt like she should scream out for the cops. His sad brown eyes told her a different tale. She was to simply obey him, it was the most peculiar feeling she had ever had. She hypnotically fell into the seat as men on either side of her grabbed her arms suddenly, and handcuffed them behind them to the railings of the subway seat. The elder man placed his finger to his mouth as they cuffed her.

Stephanie was now ready to be used again, this time in a crowded subway car! The elder man had hastily undone his pants and opened his khaki green trench coat as he guided his cock toward Stephanie's mouth. He placed a blindfold over her eyes, and then slowly he slid it in and out of her mouth as the surrounding men nodded in approval. The cacophony of commuters was all they could hear. The men alone could see what was occurring as the train snaked its' way through the serpentine tunnels of New York.

Stephanie sucked silently as she did not want to arouse the suspicions of surrounding passengers. The 3 men joined by 2 new men, did a good job of shielding their illicit activity from the rush hour passengers. Taking turns, the men each came in Stephanie's mouth. They soon blindfolded Stephanie and covered her in a bed sheet and left her cuffed to the train. As the final stop neared , a curious young woman thinking she might be a homeless person uncovered the sheet finding Stephanie bound underneath and covered in cum. The horrified young woman found a key on the bench nearby her and freed Stephanie and offered to call the police. Stephanie smiled and thanked her as she removed her blindfold and wondered how she would explain the now soaking stains on her designer work clothes to her husband.

Stephanie craved more submission. I mean here she was a lawyer, letting criminals have their way with her and she was actually enjoying it. She found a phone number in her pocket that was foreign to her. It said "To our slave #6.....You will continue to receive what you want if you continue to obey." She immediately knew it was from the men. She nervously called the number, "Hello, answered the gruff voice on the other end."

"Hi, I found this number in my pocket today on the train," Stephanie meekly told the man.

"Oh okay said the man, you're the girl from the train. Did you enjoy today? Did it excite you to do that sort of thing while on a crowded train?" the man crowed.

Stephanie thought to herself before replying, "Yes, it was exciting, but why did you all leave me that way?"

The man answered, "We had to convince you that you are a strong woman and can overcome anything life sends you."

Stephanie saw his twisted point, but thought maybe there were other ways to convince a woman she was strong than with a sexual assault.

He then outlined what was in store, he encouraged her to ask if any of her friends were also game.

For a solid month Stephanie had been used by these men on the train, and no one else knew of it. She had mentioned extreme sexual scenarios to her friends, but this subject was outside the boundaries of most normal sexual conversation. Except for the horrified woman from that first day, who found a bound, cum covered professional woman under a sheet, no one knew. The feeling of utter and complete helplessness she had felt had actually become an intoxicant to her, she craved the next level, the next boundary these twisted men might take her to.

.....Stephanie knew that somewhere they were on the train and would soon be doing something very dark to her. The excitement of the moment was overwhelming her. She was their prey and they were toying with her.