Successful Businesswoman Ep. 01

Story Info
Mature woman motivates employees in an entertaining fashion.
9.2k words
4.59
65.7k
73

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a man's world and it's tough to be an independent woman" some say, but I tend to disagree. My name is Samantha, before I prove my point, let me tell you a few words about myself. I am thirty seven years old, but remain in a perfect shape; I eat well, exercise regularly and use all the latest cosmetics that supposedly stop the process of aging. All these efforts combined managed to slow it down for almost my entire body, so that I can pass for a twenty-five year old. Almost in that case excludes the breasts, gravity cannot be stopped with cosmetics, but its effects can be altered with surgery. The best surgeon that could be hired with money fixed my C-cup breasts, so that they are as firm as they used to be.

I am 170 centimeters tall, with a slim body, but all the curves in the right places; my buttocks are firm and round, my legs long and slender, my waist slim. I have been told that my face is exceptionally beautiful and since that opinion did not come from men that wanted to have sex with me it might be true. I have long black hair and piercing blue eyes, my voice is low and silky.

My husband and I had run our business together, but a few years ago I became a widow and am now left in command of over one hundred employees. Without fake modesty I can tell that I am doing really well in that regard. I might not be doing as well with my eighteen year old twins, son and daughter; as you can see I became a mother at a rather early age. But back to business, since this is not a tale about my family life.

You all most likely complain about Mondays, don't you? Well, my employees do not. I use an efficient and entertaining method of improving their productivity and raising their morale. I offer them sex with me as a bonus to their wages; and these bonuses are delivered on mondays.

Steve, my right hand had made an algorithm to calculate the productivity of the employees and thus point out who should receive the bonus; it was fair and no-one had complained yet.

Of the hundred and two people who worked for me thirty four were office workers and sixty eight were labourers; the division is important, since the algorithm was different for both groups and there was a seperate pool of bonuses. One office worker got to have sex with me, in any way he chose, and another received a fellatio. As for the production workers - two labourers got to have sex with me and the third got a blowjob. That's right, I had sex of various kind with five men every monday.

The rest of my stuff would receive consolation prizes, on mondays I always wore outfits that were revealing, borderline slutty. I walked around the whole facility, so all the guys could get a good view; that might not seem as much, but it also reminded them of the prize they were aiming for.

Today I was dressed in a red lacy sleeveless bodysuit, short black skirt, black fishnet stockings and red pumps on thirteen centimeter stiletto heels; the bodysuit could be unbuttoned in the crotch area. I also was not wearing a bra underneath, so my nipples were poking visibly through the thin fabric; the skirt was short and barely covered the tops of my stockings. My lips were painted the same shade of red as the bodysuit and heels. Driving in my sportscar I looked more like a trophy wife in her mid-twenties than a businesswoman and a mother of two in her late thirties.

The day was warm, but dark, heavy clouds hung low overhead, threatening with rain. The road was mostly empty and the drive usually took about twenty minutes. This time it was different, because I got pulled over by a police officer on a motorcycle. The car I was driving might have been fast, but I never exceeded the speed limits, so I was genuinely surprised that the cop wanted me to stop. But I pulled over, lowered the drive side window and waited for the officer to approach me.

"Good morning, ma'am. Your tail light isn't working."

The cop was tall and muscular, but had a soft pleasant voice.

"Thank you, officer. I'll be at work within a few minutes and I'll tell my employees to take care of it right away."

He did not reply immediately and seemed to be brooding over something. Then it hit me. He was looking at my legs! And clearly enjoying the view. The cop most likely wanted to look for a little while longer and tried to find an excuse for that. The one he eventually found was not the most original one and would have irritated me, if I had not noticed his interest in my body.

"Ma'am, could you please step out of the vehicle. I'll need to check your sobriety."

"Yes, of course. We all need to work to keep the roads safe."

I could sense his relief when I reacted in such a sympathetic and friendly manner. After all he had no reasons to doubt my sobriety.

I stepped out of the car slowly, making sure that the cop would get a nice view of my legs, but avoiding an upskirt. The car was low, but the officer offered me his hand which I gladly accepted.

The spelling was boring, but needed to be done in order to maintain the pretense. When I was touching my nose with my hands, I pushed out my chest to give a good view of my full rounded breasts stretching the tight bodysuit. Walking the straight line was the best part, after all I was wearing thirteen centimeter high heels; I made my steps short and swayed my hips seductively with each one. I walked a longer distance than is usually necessary, then slowly turned around and returned in the same fashion. The officer's eyes never left my body and I could see lust in them, as he was checking me out from neck to toe. He stopped avoiding eye contact as I stepped close to him, out faces centimeters from each other.

"Did I do well, officer? If my performance wasn't convincing enough I could repeat it."

"Y-yes... please do so, ma'am. I... still have doubts... about... your sobriety."

"Of course, officer. Better safe than sorry."

So I performed the walk again. I added more sway to my hips and one more meter to the distance, I also moved my palms along my body as I walked. When I approached him once more the lust burning in his eyes got even hotter, but there also seemed to be satisfaction in them.

"Thank you, ma'am. I'm convinced that you're sober. But in the current weather conditions it would be too dangerous for you to drive without the light. If you have a spare light-bulb I could change it for you."

The day was cloudy, but my car was as red as my lips, so there was absolutely no danger. But at least he found another excuse to keep me here for a while longer, it would be a terrible shame to waste it.

"You could?! Thank you, officer! I'd be extremely grateful if you helped me. I still have a long way ahead of me and I want to make it safely."

"It's not a problem, ma'am. After all, we're here to protect AND serve. Please, show me the light-bulb."

Changing the light-bulb took longer than it usually does, because I was standing right next to the cop and he kept sneaking glances at my stocking clad legs; but eventually it was done and we checked if the light was working properly. I was enjoying my handsome cop and decided to take things a step further.

"I'm so grateful for your help, officer. I understand that you're busy and probably should already be going, but I have a small favour that I'd like to ask you. I'm just not sure if it wouldn't be against some police regulations."

"I can spare you some more time, ma'am. What is it that you want to ask?"

"You see... I have a fantasy. It's a bit weird, but I just can't get it off my mind. I was wondering if you could... search me? You know, like they do in the movies. Bend me over the hood and search for a hidden weapon."

"I know what you mean, ma'am, and don't worry it isn't against the rules. Please get to the front of the car and place your hands on the hood."

When we reached the front of the car I assumed the position. The handsome officer added:

"Please, spread your legs wider, ma'am."

His tone was still professional, but it was clear that he was barely keeping the role.

He placed his hands on my sides just below my armpits and slowly moved them downwards; he was not tapping my body as they did in the real searches, it felt more like a... professional caress. He spent more time at my round hips, but kept his palms to my sides and never slid them to my buttocks. When the cop reached my legs his pace became almost leisurely, his hands moved down my stocking-clad legs and I was sure that so were his eyes. The officer had to squat down in order to be able to grab my ankles, I could bet money that he sneaked a glance up my skirt. He held his palms in place for a moment, then resumed the search upwards. Once he reached my calves he abandoned all pretence of professionalism, he was caressing and groping my body, not restraining himself to my sides.

The officer remained in a squat when his hands reached my thighs, he groped them possessively, then moved his palms to the insides of my thighs. I moaned lightly, it was genuine and involuntary; the whole play was really turning me on and I had always enjoyed being touched by handsome men. The moan encouraged the cop to intensify his caress, his palms were roaming all over my thighs, groping and touching. He moved them higher between my legs, but did not touch my crotch. If he did, he would have realized that I was getting moist. But he instead moved to my firm round buttocks, the officer hiked up my short skirt and slapped one of my buttocks, then commenced with groping; he squeezed my flesh with his strong palms making me moan louder with each passing second.

Eventually the cop's hands left my buttocks and moved over my body to my breasts, there he resumed the groping. He was not overly gentle, but I did not mind, all that mattered was me getting hornier and hornier. I squealed as he pinched my nipples, they were already erect and poked through the thin fabric of the bodysuit. He groped my breasts possessively some more and then pinched the nipples again, this time he also pulled them slightly; the pain was amazing and it made me give a short delighted cry.

The cop was leaning his body against mine and I could feel his erect penis through his pants, he was pushing it into my booty as he continued to play with my breasts. He was desperate to fuck me, but still was on duty and maintained enough composure to restrain himself from having sex with a stranger in the middle of the road. I needed to change that.

"Ahhhh yesss" I moaned loudly "FUCK ME! Fuck me right here with your big fat cock!"

That was enough. The officer unzipped his pants and I undid the buttons of my bodysuit. He pushed me onto the hood, spread my legs even further and shoved his penis into my vagina. He was HUGE! He stretched my wet hole so well! He also noticed the jewelled anal plug that I wore.

The officer was holding my waist with his strong hands, he kept shoving his penis with quick hard and deep motions. His crotch was hitting my buttocks each time and I kept moaning loudly the whole time. From time to time he took one of his hands from my waist and used it to push the anal-plug deeper, that made my moans even louder. The whole scene was insane and I loved it.

In such circumstances and after that uncommon foreplay one could expect that a guy would climax quickly, but my cop clearly had the stamina and he kept riding me for several minutes. It was a miracle that not a single car had passed us. I was crazy horny as well and my orgasm came quicker, I cried in ecstasy as my legs shook beneath me. If the officer had not been holding me I would have slid from the hood. My orgasm worked as prompt for the cop, his body tensed, he made a low growl and he erupted. He shot his whole load deep into my womb as my entire body kept trembling.

Eventually we both calmed down. He quickly hid his penis into his pants and helped me to get off the hood. My legs still felt wobbly and I gratefully accepted the help. He also gave me a tissue, because his semen was already oozing out from my hole, I needed to clean myself a bit, otherwise I would ruin the upholstering.

"Thank you, officer. That was amazing."

"It's been a pleasure, ma'am. But please drive slowly the rest of your route."

"Call me Samantha."

"Thanks, Samantha. I'm Mark."

We shook hands and I blew him a kiss. Instead of "catching" it, he leaned and kissed me on the lips; it was short, but passionate.

As he was walking away towards his motorcycle, I said:

"I drive this way everyday at the same time, Mark."

"I'll be sure to check if your taillights are okay."

I reached for the purse in my car and got a tampon from it, I inserted it before getting into the vehicle; once inside I fixed my makeup and started the car. When I arrived at the place I still felt hot from the events. Most men might not have been overly observant, but anyone who paid a little attention would realize that I just got fucked. It did not bother me and I was not planning to hide it; quite the opposite, I pinched my nipples a few times, so that they got hard again and walked into the building. On Mondays I always gave my hips extra sway, everyone turned their heads as my heels clicked on the marble floor.

I visited every workstation and talked with all the labourers. I pretended not to notice all the stares, they were all undressing me with their eyes, even though there was not much to take off.

"Take a look at this, boss" one of the labourers pointed out towards a detail that was located just above the ground.

I bent at the waist to take a better look. My skirt was short, but not that short to expose my back door, but one of the labourers squated right behind me and peeked between my legs. I pretended not to notice, but he must have spotted the anal plug that I was still wearing. My bodysuit was once more buttoned up, but the plastic jewells on the toy could be seen through the lacy fabric.

I did the same route across the offices, there I bent over to pick a paperclip that was laying on the floor; my motions were again slow and deliberate.

Eventually I got into my own office, as soon as I sat down there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said in a seductive voice.

"Hi, Sam" Steve, my right hand walked in.

"Hi, Steve" I gave him a disarming smile.

"The productivity report of the office workers doesn't look good."

"Because you came third, huh? You made the rules, remember?"

"I must've made a mistake in that process."

Steve was an almost irreplaceable employee, creative, energetic and charismatic, but also a bit lazy. The last feature was not a problem for the business, but in his own algorithm it almost never made him win; he never complained though, only with such lame jokes.

"We also have a unique result among the labourers. Two guys, Rick and Ed, are tied up in the first place."

"That shouldn't make any difference, right?"

"It shouldn't, but along with Carl who is third they have a special request. I told them to ask you personally."

"I'm already intrigued. Send them in."

Rick, Carl and Ed came in a few moments later.

"Hi, boss."

"Hello, gentlemen. Please, take your seats."

I stood up from behind the desk and walked to the couch, I sat down and turned my body so that when I crossed my legs they would be on full display. I pushed out my chest, the nipples were no longer hard, but still visible under the bodysuit.

"What can I do for you?"

"We're here about the prizes" Rick was doing all the talking "we were thinking, since we both got the same result, if we could make it a bit different this time."

"Different how?"

"Instead of going one by one, maybe we could have a foursome."

"Oh, you naughty perverts! You want to fuck you boss in all holes at the same time, huh?"

"Well, it was just a thought. But if it's not okay with you..."

"I didn't say that" I interrupted him with a mischievous smile "but in such case the office would have to go first. When I'm done with them you can come and collect your reward."

"Sure thing, boss. Thanks!"

Soon after the three 'winners' left there was another knock on the door, I responded in the same voice I did earlier with Steve. Matt, a young salesman walked in, he was twenty four years old and looked quite cute; of average height and not overly manly, although he exercised regularly at our gym. He was a good employee, but never managed to get in the top half. I stood up to greet him as well.

"Good morning, boss."

"Hello, Matt. What can I do for you?" I asked and pointed towards the chair, as I sat on the couch.

"I was wondering if I could ask you a small favor, boss."

"This is the day of favors" I replied with a smile "ask away."

"I need an even bigger incentive to be a more productive employee. I was wondering if you could be my keyholder?" Matt was blushing.

"A keyholder? Who is that?"

"A person who holds the key to my chastity device."

"A chastity?! You think, that'll make you more productive?"

"It'll give me additional motivation..."

"If that's your opinion I'm not going to argue with it. I'll gladly help my employees become more productive with all means necessary, as you already know. When are you going to put it on?"

"I'm already wearing it."

"You are? Show me!"

The salesman blushed even more, but seemed reluctant.

"What is it, Matt? You want me to be your keyholder, but you don't want to show me the chastity you're locked in?"

"I... sorry, boss."

He stood up, undid his belt and pulled down his trousers, underneath he was wearing a pair of red lacy panties, an expensive pair that I could have bought for myself as well.

"No need to be ashamed, Matt. You have a really good taste when it comes to lingerie.:

This time I did not ask him, but reached for his panties myself and pulled them down to reveal the chastity cage, it was small and pink. The salesman had his crotch area clean shaven and it seemed that so were his legs.

"That's so cute, Matt. You really take good care of yourself. I like it when a man keeps his private parts prim."

I was holding the cage with one hand, while I reached for his tasticles with the other, I touched and fondled them; that made the salesman tense up.

"Should we set up the time limit now or do you want me to make the decision?"

"Don't let me out, until I get the best result."

"That's an ambitious plan and I like ambitious people. We have a deal, hand me the key."

Matt obediently reached into his pocket and drew out a small key.

"Thank you, boss."

"Don't thank me yet."

The rest of the day passed pretty uneventfully, I toured the whole facility two more times. I pinched my nipples before each tour to make them stand out even more, I got full attention as always. Few more times I bent over to look at something or pick it from the ground. Once I had a short conversation about a detail while being in that position and a labourer shot a few photos of my upskirt; again I pretended not to notice.

Eventually the afternoon came and most of the employees left for home, I stood in the hallway to say goodbye and give them a chance for one final glance. The five people who were supposed to receive their bonuses left their workstations a few minutes earlier to get a thorough shower. From there Rick, Carl and Ed went into the social room, they would have to wait a while for their turn, but I was sure they did not mind it. They were joined by Luke, a designer, who was on top of the office chart. He had chosen to have vaginal sex with me, so I knew how to prepare while I was giving a blowjob to Evan, a designer who came in second.

It was Evan's first bonus, he had obviously seen me in revealing outfits every monday and must have heard all the stories, but knowing and experiencing were two different things, so the designer was slightly tentative. I knew just the way to put him at ease.