Succubus Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was softer than I'd imagined it would be. So hard, yet silky smooth, and the way it twitched in my hand as I let out a soft little moan of enjoyment at touching him also drove me crazy. He was completely mesmerized by me, and whatever he saw on my face, as I went closer, and looked up into his eyes as I bent over and licked the soft spongy and sensitive tip.

The gasp, the surge of pleasure he felt, the wonder and awe as he looked down on me as I let out a naughty delighted moan at his taste, all fed my libido and I felt my body flush with corresponding heat. Almost as if his lust and pleasure led mine. I felt not just the heat, but my pussy tingled sending gentle waves of pleasure into my body and I knew it wasn't just a little moist anymore. I was soaked, and my labia were no doubt flowering open.

Jason said, "God, Lexi, you are so fucking hot."

Not exactly poetry, but to be fair he was just a horny male teen, and I still felt a flush of pleasure at the compliment. Being a whore wasn't enough, I was a hot and nasty whore, and so damned dizzy with lust I couldn't see straight.

I winked up at him, then let out another moan as kissed the tip, then slowly slid my lips around him, swirling the tip almost lazily as I gave the base of his cock a light squeeze and milking twist with my hand.

His cock twitched hard against my tongue, as I sucked, moaned, and slathered the sensitive bottom of his cock as I took him deeper into my mouth.

My mind was fogged with lust as I said, almost to the point I felt completely out of control of my actions as I felt his soft silken yet hard cock slide delightfully along my nimble tongue. My tightly closed lips tingled with pleasure as well at feeling him slide through my lips.

But it was also a transcendent experience for me, I felt like I was where I belonged. Sucking cock, any cock, for money. Even then I knew that wasn't quite right, but it was part of it, whatever secret to my nature that I'd just uncovered and had overwhelmed me with need and overrode my fears, it had something to do with that. I could even see the money, the end of it partially off the table on the corner of my eye as I looked up into his, and it sent an illicit thrill through me again, and I moaned sensually, deeply, and wantonly at the renewed burst of thrilling shame and completeness I felt.

When he hit the back of my throat, I just moaned a little louder, knowing it would send delicious vibrations down his cock and euphoria into his body, as I slathered the underside and continued those soft and slow twisting pulls of the base of his cock which milked him teasingly.

One of the most thrilling things that was a surprise was the intensity of looking up into his eyes. It was so intimate, and it filled me with a feeling of power as I held his pleasure on my lips, tongue, and against the back of my throat, as well as my hands. His moans of pleasure, and the gasps I'd gotten from his lips also turned me on, but the awe and pleasure in his eyes as I never broke that intense eye contact was powerful. He looked down at me like I was a goddess on my knees, and I could feel a real connection to him.

I rose up just as slowly, teasing him with my nimble tongue, milking his sensitive shaft and skin with my tight sucking lips, and moaning in enjoyment at the taste of his precum.

His whole body twitched with pleasure, when I rose up high enough to once again swirl his sensitive spongy tip, and I let out a delicious gasp of pleasure of my own, as it seemed to send a lightning bolt down to my sex that splintered apart into waves of euphoria that stormed through my body.

His eyes widened further, as he surely noticed how hot I was for him, how much pleasure I was taking in his, and my sweet moans had him twitching and surging in my mouth already.

I did all of that again, a little faster, both dropping down until he hit the back of my throat, as I slowly jerked and twisted his base a little faster. Each slow and sensual bob of my head a little faster than the last, and the soft wanton moans muffled by his cock were just a bit wilder each time.

As was his, which was turning me on to no end. How much he was enjoying it and was awed by the pleasure I was giving him so wantonly and sensually. I felt pride in that, and I already knew despite this being my first blowjob just by the look on his face, that I was the best damned cocksucker to ever wrap their lips around his cock. I took satisfaction in that, and all the research and practice I'd done in preparation for this gloriously transcendent moment in my life.

It was obvious to me my magic had us connected by then. I'd Jilled myself to completion thousands of times, so I very much knew what a rise to ecstasy felt like, even though this one was far more intense than any that had come before. It was evident to me at that point, that I'd be cumming hard when he did, and that sent a thrill through me. So far the magic hadn't done anything but excite me, fill me with a fog of lust and need, and fill me with pleasure as I gave him pleasure. Also, made me a better cocksucker, which was a good thing, since he'd earned it.

I almost creamed at that reminder, how he'd earned it with his forty bucks, making me a fucking whore. Damn, why did that excite me so much? As I said before, it wasn't exactly that, being a whore I mean, but something about the money for this pleasure I was providing with my body really did it for my magic. Made him almost irresistible to me, and I couldn't wait to feel him finish in my mouth.

At the same time, he'd earned a delicious buildup, and I was going to give him the best that I knew how.

He was close, and I was still going rather slowly, trying to make it last as long as possible, and give him what he'd paid for. The next time he hit the back of my throat I swallowed and kept going, slid my hand off his cock when my lips touched my thumb, until he was fully buried and my nose hit his stomach. Afterall, I had no trouble at all suppressing my gag reflex, not with my magic making it easy to do. It was something I'd noticed during my... practice.

Deep throating was very visual. A hot thing guys loved from my research, and I found I was enjoying it as well. The feeling of his hard cock stretching my throat. But ironically, it was really less pleasure than hand and mouth working in tandem on bottom and top respectively, and I was doing it to thrill him, blow his mind, and cool him off a little bit as I rhythmically swallowed a few times making it tight and stimulating him further, as my tongue slipped out and licked his balls.

He gasped, "Holy shit, Lexi," and I smiled up at him through my eyes, obviously my mouth was busy in that moment, but I still hadn't broken my intense gaze up into his eyes.

After slowly rising up, as if I was reluctant and in no hurry to have him out of my mouth, I winked and went back to the more intense pleasures of working him with swirls, sucking bobs and teasing tongue, all while jerking and twisting his base. I kind of wanted it to last forever, literally never wanted to stop sucking my first cock. That it was attached to the hot and popular Jason Kirkwall was only a tiny bit of the excitement for me, and that part had nothing at all to do with the magic.

That part was just me, the young woman Alexis, that was thrilled to be giving the high school quarterback the best blowjob he'd ever gotten.

Point being, before I got a little sidetracked, was I hadn't forgotten my dad was doing the lawn and could be back any minute, or that my mom was on the way home from the mall. Most importantly, if kind of weird to my head. He'd paid forty for relaxation but he'd also paid for two hours of tutoring. I felt the need to get back to that too, so couldn't just suck him off the whole two hours, or the hour and fifteen minutes that were left.

I worked him devotedly, and with every trick I knew and had read up on to make it good for my partner. I knew what worked intimately and immediately, not just from his emotions, or the moans, or the way his cock twitched, but because the assault of pleasure on my own center. Instant feedback, which let me focus on the techniques he enjoyed most.

Then the moment came, and he grunted deeply.

I moaned, and then trembled, then gasped sharply around his cock. I came so hard I felt dizzy from the staggering pleasure that rolled through my body and made me tremble like a leaf in the wind, yet somehow my body knew what to do. I rhythmically milked his cock with my hand to extend and intensify his pleasure, even as my lips locked around his shaft just past the sensitive head, and I sucked him hard and swallowed, in the same exact rhythm of my jerking and twisting hand which matched his pulses. That way it wouldn't get overwhelming, and I wouldn't waste a delicious drop.

The thrill of it, as I rode the heights of pleasure with him, staring up into his eyes was wild. If that had been it, I still would've loved it. I'd have taken pride in what an amazing cocksucker I was, and how much pleasure I gave to both of us because of what I gave to him.

But the usual amazing pleasures of the flesh wasn't the only result of his orgasmic bliss.

There was also another thrilling rush, an incredible high and feeling of invincibility as a staggering rush of transcendent joy and euphoric power flowed into my body, seeming to ignite all my senses and heighten the sensitivity of my body. Both increasing the pleasure of our shared ecstasy, but also filling me with power.

I sensed through my magic and his emotions it was the opposite for him, but just as profound and enhancing to his pleasure. An intense draining feeling as I swallowed his lustful desire, his stress, and his tension along with his pulsing ropes of seed.

It felt right, and I knew instinctively this wasn't an evil thing. It wasn't darkness, and I wasn't hurting him, or eating his soul, or any number of other worries I'd had about my nature.

I also sensed I could. I could send my magic up that link we shared and pull more. I could take what I hadn't earned, I could absorb even more power and strength that would be permanently added to my own.

But at the same time, I was content. My magic was more than sated with the offering it had already received, and the idea of taking what I hadn't earned was... as horrifying and unthinkable to me as the idea of delivering him pleasure for the forty dollars had seemed right and fulfilling to me.

That was the dark side of my magic, taking what I didn't earn, and stealing a whole life. It was a relief how easy it was to resist. No, not easy to resist, unthinkable and horrific to the point the idea made me cringe away.

But... nothing about magic was that easy, and I suspected my flinching away from that magic had more to do with the circumstances than anything else. But I couldn't really define it, I just wished there was someone I could talk to about my magic, otherwise I'd have to figure it out as I went.

He said, "Damn, Lexi. That was... amazing. Did you just... cum with me?"

I bit my lip, and said sultrily, "I did, and you were delicious," shamelessly saying the first thing that came to my mind. What was the point in editing my thoughts and speech at that point? Once a man had his dick buried in your whore throat, what would be the purpose in pretending to be coy?

And I really had, I'd creamed harder than I ever had before, and I knew my panties must've been soaked through. I winked at him, as I took him back in to suck him clean of saliva and any leftover cum that had leaked as his cock flagged, and then I packed him away with a wickedly wistful look that he seemed to enjoy and that no doubt patted his ego.

Which was partially the point of that look, but it wasn't entirely artful. I'd really enjoyed it, and I was sorry it was done with. Not just my... succubus side? I wasn't sure if that was what I was, but it seemed pretty damned likely at that point. I'd even fed on him during orgasm, though not in a way that would harm him. It would do as a label, until or unless I found out differently.

Point being, it was also the woman in me that had enjoyed it. Women liked to do things they were good at, and they liked approval, and I was no different that way. I'd enjoyed being the center of his attention, and his pleasure-addled awe and wonder had been a pat to my ego.

As to my mutual orgasm, hopefully he'd assume I'd been Jilling myself with my left hand, but in truth all it'd been was his pleasure echoed in me, a sympathetic component to my magic. It also meant I wasn't in any hurry to lose my virginity, if I came that hard every time that I blew a guy I'd be in heaven.

"Excuse me for a minute," I said as I looked up into his eyes.

He nodded, "That was amazing."

I winked, "You said that already, but I'm glad to hear it," and I grabbed the four twenties off the table as I walked out of the room to change my panties, and not as he'd probably assumed to wash out my mouth. On the contrary, I was enjoying the lingering taste of his cock and seed on my tongue and sensitive lips.

Chapter Three -- Enthrallment

"Fucking whore."

I frowned at Dennis.

Gale said, "Shut up, Dennis," then turned to me, "You didn't even use enthrallment, at all. Much less a permanent kind."

I shook my head, "I don't discover that power or hellfire for a bit. Not until I needed it. Hellfire is more quiescent in my specific kind, and only comes out in anger and need. Enthrallment... same thing. I only ever used it to cover things up, or... well, you'll see. You sure you don't want to just ask me questions, those are free."

Dennis snorted, "You have no choice."

I sighed.

Gale asked, "What was that about, anyway. Succubae are seducing killers, not whores who keep their clients happy."

I snorted, "Says you. It's about nature, and balance. Dept, payment, and even Karma. Money is just one form of payment. Love or even simple affection and friendship is another. My magic strives for a balance. Something for something, a balanced relationship. Those that enrich my life, through whatever means including cold hard cash, deserve all the pleasure I can deliver. In consent, of course. I also get power out of it, but not to the detriment of my partner."

There was more to that, a flip side, but I wasn't going to share it. Not yet anyway.

Gale shook her head, "Karma?"

I nodded, "Instant Karma. Of course, like a witch that magic can be twisted. Like you can take the left-hand path, I can take what isn't owed. I'm sure you felt that discovery in me, that I could drain someone, I'm also sure you felt how very repulsed I was by the idea down to the bottom of my soul. I've already told you that, I've never taken what wasn't freely given, never consumed a soul. It's very similar to a witch's dark magic too. It's a selfish path, and an increase in power by sacrificing another. That's not all my magic is, and it isn't its natural use either. Just for the corrupt, there are two sides to every magic."

Dennis said, "Bullshit, you're an evil demon."

I shrugged, "And shifters that don't control their magic, and let out their dark side? Is a shifter that hunts and eats humans not evil? It's not any different, good and evil are in our actions, not in our magic or nature. But never mind, I know you idiots believe your own press, that I was born wrong. Well, I challenge you to feel that way after you're done raping my mind. Who's evil now? Assholes."

Apparently, I'd gone too far on that one, because I got slapped hard again.

I glared at him as my head rung with pain.

Gale said, "Enough. We'll be back in the morning to continue this. Get up."

I stood slowly, and they led me to a cell. It was a miserable night, but at least I was still alive. I also found out my companions were still alive, and the outpour of tears at that news shocked me. It only occurred to me later on that they must suspect I had a permanent enthrallment on them too, and if that turned out to be true then they could be experimented on like they'd experiment on me. I couldn't think of any other reason why the heartless council wouldn't have put them down already.

The next morning, I didn't even fight as they poured another memory potion down my throat. There was no point in resisting, when they'd just overpower me and force it down my gullet anyway. Then Gale cast the same witch spell to view the memory as it passed through my mind...

Three years ago

The last couple of weeks of April that year got a little crazy, although in a good way from my point of view. It was both a bit nostalgic and amusing to watch myself in those early days again, so naïve and joyful in what happened next, but also more than a little insecure, worried, and nervous.

For those next two weeks things escalated, and I watched along with the council investigators as my life skipped from one sexual affair to the next. Jason had really liked my sweet and talented mouth, so much so that he'd met me several times in an out of the way room at school during lunch for another blowjob. The room for the school paper was always empty during the day, and only used after school for the club, which meant it very unlikely we'd be caught. It also had a couch, which made it very comfortable for my partner. Not to mention an internal dead bolt.

More than that, which made me even more nervous back then, was he got a handful of his friends in on it. Jackson, Diego, Greg, Marshall, and Pete to be specific. A lot of the worry there was one of them would talk to the wrong person, brag about what a great cocksucker I was as young callow men are wont to do, and it would all get out.

It also sent my mind spinning with lust, that I had a quarter of the football team hunks paying me for fellatio.

The thrill of giving out blowjobs to six guys those two weeks, more than once, at forty bucks a pop, which both excited and shamed me. It excited me because of the pleasure and thrill of it. The idea I might be caught, even expelled less than a month before my high school career ended, never mind earning valedictorian and speaking to the class at graduation.

It could very well ruin my life.

The shame was two edged over those two weeks. While I was being a good little cock-sucking whore on my knees it added to the thrill of it. The pleasure of it, and the lust itself was enhanced by that shame at what I had so wantonly become. The delicious sensations of naughtiness as I gave those six young men a series of the best blowjobs they'd probably get in their whole lives. But between that, when I was lying in bed at night, or staring out a window in class, it was a negative. The shaming of society's standards, I hadn't yet brushed those away from my life.

It made me feel dirty, and empty. Don't get me wrong though, even in those moments I didn't want a boyfriend, or a real relationship. High school was all but over, and I needed money for college. Even in my shame all I wanted to do was suck cock for college money, and that turned me on besides, which of course was why I felt shame in the first place.

Then there was the matter of getting caught, which added another illicit thrill to the whole thing. I think a part of me wanted to get caught, and I suspected even back then I had a slutty exhibitionist in me as well. To show others what joys and pleasure I could bring them too... for a price.

Of course, that was just a small part of me. Mostly I was terrified I'd be caught. I didn't want my parents to find out I was a shameless whore. Ironically perhaps, my magic was the one thing I wasn't worried about at all. I thought I understood it at that point, and it seemed harmless enough, and all it did was make me cum harder than a freight train and also increased my client's pleasure.

It also fed on them, and each time it did it increased my permanent power, the amount I could regenerate and hold in me, became a little more. That part was interesting, and I knew it'd take something like several hundred blow jobs merely to double my current power. It was like a full glass of water that I was adding a small droplet to every single time a client exploded in my mouth. Once that happened, it would take twice as many to double my potential power again.