Succubus Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbi must've been watching for me, because the petite and sexy dark-haired brunette opened the door before I could knock, with a nervous excitement coming off of her, as well as a shy smile on her face. My mouth watered at the idea of pleasuring her. She also had on a pair of cute shorts and a loose red t-shirt.

Bobbi said, "Come on in. The guys will be here soon."

I winked playfully as I entered her house, "You called dibs?"

She giggled in shock, then laughed as I followed her up the stairs, "Something like that, yes. They'll let themselves in and watch television downstairs, so when we're done, I'll send up Ryan. I'm really sorry about that by the way. He's not a bad guy. I think he just wanted the wanking material long term, and he was too shocked with disbelief that this was all happening. I'm kind of shocked myself, really. It's a little surreal, you know."

I nodded, and didn't argue, though the flavor of his emotions had been a bit darker than that, there was no point in causing waves. I'd handled it, and it would stay handled. There was even a perverse thrill and shame in the idea of sucking him off for money, despite his misstep, or perhaps because of it.

People were flawed, and he'd be far from the last asshole I'd give the pleasures of my body to for money or trade. As long as the magic was satisfied with the balance between him and I, then I would be too.

I bit my lip alluringly as I took in her room. It was a warm space, light reddish pink comforter, on a queen-sized bed with a gold metal frame headboard and footboard. She also had a pearl white dresser with gold accents on the edges, and designs on the front of each drawer. There were also pictures of her family and her friends, including Ryan and Danny, on the mirror over the dresser as well as on the walls. There were also a lot of throw pillows and stuffed animals.

"Love the room," I smiled and looked into her eyes.

She looked nervous, and she nodded at the dresser where there was forty dollars.

I felt a surge of distaste at the idea of taking it. So much so that it took me off guard, and it took me a minute to figure out why my magic acted in such a way. It was because of her, she didn't have to give me her money for pleasure, to maintain a balance between us. Her affection and the crush were more than enough to maintain that balance, for the pleasures of my body.

It changed nothing, yet at the same time it changed everything for me as that insight gave me a much better understanding of my power.

I closed the distance between us and looked down into her wide eyes, as I caressed her face softly. It was new for me, and a surge of excitement heated my body further at the warm emotions I could feel from her. Heat, affection, shock, and surprise at my tender actions.

"You're lovely, Bobbi."

She was shocked and frozen as I leaned down for a kiss, but I didn't miss her lust, desire, and the flush of warmth that went through her body, echoed in mine, as I kissed her soft silken lips for the first time. She let out a breathy shocked whimper of desire, as I softly caressed her face and sides, and explored her lips with my own.

That was a first for me too. Not just kissing a girl but kissing anyone with the intention of going a lot farther. The heat went through me like a drowning wave, and my mind fogged with lust as I licked across her bottom lip, and she breathily parted it and our tongues played. I was out of breath myself with desire, and she looked a lot more relaxed when the kiss ended than when it had started.

It'd been sweet, lingering, and more than a little heated as both our hearts beat faster. I continued to hold her in my arms, and hers were around mine, with our eyes just inches apart.

Her eyes were wide, "You didn't kiss the others?" she asked in breathy confusion.

I nodded, "No. This is going to sound weird, but I can't take your money."

She looked confused, and then worried again that I'd changed my mind.

I leaned down and nipped her lip, then kissed her a bit more aggressively but also teasingly, and she gave out a little gasp of pleasure as I softly caressed the sides of her breasts which were crushed into mine. I felt the shock of it, the intense pleasure she felt at being touched there for the first time by her crush, which also sent a spark of pleasure down my own spine which exploded into a gentle wave of euphoria through my body that echoed hers.

I stepped back, and I started to slowly and sensually take off my clothes, which she belatedly followed even as she stared. Another first, I'd never even showed the others more than half my cleavage, never mind my whole body, my nipples and sex. The idea of Bobbi seeing it thrilled me, but I could still see the confusion in her eyes.

"That's all there is between me and the jocks I've been blowing, and between me and the boys coming here soon. The money and the pleasure I give them. I know that sounds odd to you, but there is more between us. More than that, I have no idea how to give pleasure to a woman, so you'll be helping me learn that the first time we lie together. There's also your affection, so the intimacy of kissing seemed... natural, where with them it would just cloud the issue. All of that... changes things for me, in a way I'm not sure I could explain so you'd understand."

She shook her head, "So instead of paying you with money, I'm giving you enough experience to make you comfortable in charging the next woman you sleep with?"

I shrugged, "Something like that, but it's more than that too. Guys don't need intimacy like we do, and kissing you felt right to me, and I really enjoyed it. That's separate from that other part."

She bit her lip, "I wish I'd have gotten the guts to talk to you sooner, maybe we could've been friends. All those lonely nights, and you've been bi this whole time," she said rather wistfully, no doubt for all the hot sex we could've been sharing together in the past.

I didn't enlighten her that I'd have resisted it extremely hard before two weeks ago. Besides ruining her fantasy about missed opportunities, it'd also confuse her. Since I could hardly explain to her that I'd been afraid of what my magic might do to my partners before then.

I smiled, "Maybe we can be, now," and I looked her over as she blushed for me. She really was sexy, her tight petite body had lovely curves, and her breasts were average in size but fantastically so, with large dark brown nipples and flawlessly creamy golden-brown skin. Her sex was meaty, on a sexy little mound, and shaved bare.

She said softly, "Your body is better than I imagined," as she walked against me, pressing our naked bodies together for the first time which sent tingling waves of gentle euphoria through my body and hers. It was intense.

I'd never really thought it through before then, feeling my lover's pleasure was an amazing thing, that had sent me to orgasm with them. But feeling their pleasure plus my own was mindboggling, as my lust was further fogged by desire for her touch and the pleasure that would engender. I'd felt some pleasure before of course, the sweet tingling sensations on my lips as they slid sensually along a hard cock, and across my tongue. Those things had felt good to me as well as delightfully sensual and wicked, but her naked body and tits pressing into mine was a whole new level of shocking pleasure I'd never felt before.

I mean from another, obviously. I had felt more pleasure while Jilling myself off, but it was a shocking contrast and so much more potent with a partner.

We kissed and caressed each other tentatively at first, my own deep moans of sensual approval and pleasure encouraged her to touch me as freely as I was touching her. The lustful affection and headiness at touching my body and being touched by me so tenderly rolled off her in waves, which increased my own excitement. We were both soaked, by the time I got her over to the bed and onto her back.

Another thing that women needed more than men, foreplay, and our kissing and body stroking session had been more than enough to get her going.

I took my time, kissing down onto her neck, and slowly kissing down her body. It was shockingly intimate, far different than just whipping out a cock and kissing that and a man's balls. I was also learning a lot about pleasuring another woman, outside of the basics I knew from pleasuring my own body of course. I was gentle and teasing on her breasts, just the gentlest roll of my fingertips, or nibble of my teeth had her panting in excitement, and it had her tight petite sexpot body writhing under me in pleasure.

I started to play with her sex with my fingertips, her clit was also more sensitive than mine, sending incredibly powerful shocks of pleasure through her body from a mere slight pressure and circling motion which caused a rubbing and swirling sensation around it underneath the hood of her folds. My direct connection to her libido, meant that delicious pleasure echoed in my own body, and her emotions echoed in my own mind. That all together made it child's play to give her the most pleasure she'd probably ever felt in her life.

The learning curve was ridiculously short for pleasing a woman partner, for what I was. Which told me my power didn't want me to take the money because of her affection, her crush on me. That was her gift to me, along with the pleasure she was sharing and the feeding I would receive for her cumming for me. That was the balance, and what earned her the right to feel my pleasure, just her affection, open heart, and deep desire for friendship.

It wasn't about me not knowing how to pleasure a woman yet at all, because it turned out I did know how. It was as natural and easy as breathing.

Her whole body bucked under me, and I backed off, keeping her on that edge, and I let her cool off slightly as I took my hand away and slowly and sensually started to kiss my way down her body. Partly to extend her pleasure, but partly because I knew one orgasm feeding every day or so was all I could risk. If I fed from her more than once in a single day, it would hurt her.

And I wanted to taste her badly. My fingers were soaked, she was so wet for me, and her breathy pants in anticipation and a low-level pleasure as she cooled just slightly backing off from that ledge, was just as delicious to me as the feelings that she was sending me in that moment. Deep affection, wild joy and wanton abandon at surrendering her body to me, and more.

Just like I did for the guys, I moaned deeply in pleasure and enjoyment the first time my tongue licked up her slit, and I couldn't help but suck on her meaty folds playfully and lightly scrape my teeth as my tongue quickly swirled her clit. She was delicious.

Her whole body bowed tightly, as she grabbed my hair and ground up into my face.

I moaned in pleasure, and started to lick her folds, ignoring her clit for the most part, and only used single quick and light swirls of my tongue on the rare instances that I did give that sensitive nub some attention. I also slid two fingers into her very tight yet slick sex, and I started to work her in tandem with lips and fingertips, finding all her spots and what she liked best through my instincts and the feedback of emotions and pleasure in my own body and mind from hers.

The intimate eye-contact was also intense and not to be discounted. The mental pleasure was just as intense for me as when giving a man a blowjob, and I looked up at her with lust and enjoyment in my eyes, as she looked down in mine in wonder, affection, and a building pleasure.

Other thoughts intruded on my mind-bending bliss, pleasure, and lust as I licked out a woman for the first time. Thoughts that stemmed from my earlier reluctance to let her cum on my fingertips, before I'd tasted her. What if I did have lovers one day, a serious relationship? Could I really only give them one orgasm a day? I couldn't imagine that, because I was capable of multiples, and guys never lasted long on the first round of the day from the research I'd done. Plus, if I was with another woman as a lover, and if she was capable of multiples as well, then I could never give that to her.

That seemed... depressing, even though in the moment I had no real desire for a long-term dating relationship. Bobbi was a pleasant surprise that had been interjected into my sucking and fucking for college money focus. Not enough to make me want her as my girlfriend, not out of any lack in her, but simply because high school was almost over, and we were all about to go our separate ways in three months. But... the idea of Bobbi and I being friends with benefits for the last month of school and then over the summer before we all went off to college did appeal to me.

Although, I wasn't sure she could handle that, without falling in love with me. But with my empathy I'd be able to cut it off before it went that far if I had to.

It was more than just the wonder at the pleasure I was giving her, or just the pleasure we shared. Her affection was a heady thing as well, and my magic seemed to think that earned her all the pleasures I could give her. There was also personal taste of course, my thoughts as a woman, since I wasn't a slave to the magic. But as far as I could tell, Bobbi was a good person, and one I'd enjoy spending time with, not just for hot sex either.

Her panting grew wilder, and she seemed incapable of holding her body still, as she writhed wildly under me right on the edge of pleasure. Her moans, gasps, and sighs of needy pleasure were all heady, and now she was writhing and whimpering in blissful pleasure right on the edge.

Her eyes were wide with shock too, and I knew she'd never experienced such dizzying heights before.

As I pushed her over, by fingering her a little harder while I sucked in her folds and circled her clit one last time, it was also another first when I held back my power. It reached for her, and I denied it with a powerful surge of focus, despite the fact I'd been thrown over into a potent and sympathetic orgasm.

The power obeyed me without all that much trouble, as I rhythmically licked her through both our orgasms. I suspected that would not always be so, but with a lover that had earned my pleasure with giving emotions and affection would keep my semi-sentient magic quiescent enough to manage even in the throes of bliss myself.

Even I didn't have perfect control over my body while lost in the throes of bliss, but the simple repeatable action of licking up her folds in harmony with the explosive waves of bliss inundating my body was more than possible, no more difficult than jacking a guy's base while sucking hard and swallowing anyway. Ironically perhaps, it wasn't an entirely selfless act for me, because the pleasure that action caused her also extended and intensified my own orgasm.

When I was sure that the magic was mine to control, even in the midst of orgasm, I let it go. I let it feed and the power exchange as I fed from her rolled us both into a higher and more potent orgasm, and at that point I just held on tight as we were both swept away powerfully by blissful rapture.

It was a practical choice, to release my magic in that moment. I didn't know if she was multi-orgasmic yet, for all I knew she'd be way too sensitive to have sex again for an hour, or even longer. So it made sense to me, always feed off that first orgasm, and if I wanted to give out more pleasure, then I could suppress the power for the additional ones that day.

That discovery made me feel a whole lot better. It was also two new firsts in that moment, not one, because It was the first time I'd held back my power and also the first time I'd shattered a woman with pleasure and felt her body tremble on my tongue while her sex quivered around my fingertips.

When she came down, I kissed her sex gently which made her body flinch in a powerful aftershock, then I sensually and slowly kissed my way back up her body.

She looked down at me in awe, her eyes locked on mine, as I made my way back up. She bit her lip in confused awe, as I cuddled with her and caressed her body softly, only teasingly touching the sides of her breasts. My smile and little sigh at her playing with my body and breasts seemed to embolden her, and she claimed a soft lingering kiss with a breathy and sexy sigh of her own at the end of it, while she wickedly twisted my nipple, drawing a panting gasp from my lips.

She asked in breathy confusion, "What... what does this mean?"

I said softly, "I don't know, this is new for me too. I had no idea I was bi until today. I'm not going to stop blowing the guys for money, nor will Danny be the only one to fuck me if the others come up with eighty bucks. I'm not looking for romance either, in three months we'll all be getting out of here and going to different colleges. But if you can handle it, I think I'd really enjoy your friendship over the next three months before that happens."

She bit her lip doubtfully, but there was hope in her eyes, "Friendship?"

"Talk, text, hang out, give each other incredible orgasms."

She giggled at that last since I'd sounded more than a bit tentative myself, and I let out a sultry naughty giggle of my own.

It was new ground for me, and casual or not it was a sexual relationship, and she would be the first. My first long-term lover. I already knew it wasn't an option for the guys, they'd either use me for free sex or they'd get attached like puppy dogs, neither of which would I nor my magic allow. Not all men probably, but the ones I was blowing in that moment. Better to keep them at an arm's length business relationship, money and pleasure made up a simple and a clear-cut boundary.

But Bobbi's warmth and affection, and even her neediness for intimacy with a woman had an effect on me. Plus, she was a good person, that kind of thing was easy to tell with receptive empathy, plus there was the fact she hadn't tried to blackmail me for sex.

She kissed me softly, "I don't know. I'd really like that, but it's odd. I've never met anyone like you before, and you seem shockingly blasé about sex. You know I have a thing for you, and I understand and can deal with that not being... exclusive. From my end it seems like a great deal, I get to get to know you, be friends, and share pleasure in a way I've been longing to with the one I had a crush on for the longest time."

"But?"

She shrugged, "I'm having trouble figuring out what's in it for you. You surprised me, by refusing to take the money. It all feels strangely surreal to me."

"I have an extremely high libido. Like, drunk guy level high."

She giggled.

I shrugged, "It's true, it's why I didn't date and part of the reason I didn't have sex until now. It wouldn't be wrong to call me a nymphomaniac, except I do have control over it. I also need money, and I get a thrill out of giving guys pleasure, so it seemed like a good thing to me. As long as it doesn't get out that is.

"But, to answer your question, what's in it for me? I enjoy your presence, I find you attractive, and I love sex. It seems like a no-brainer to me, to want to be friends with benefits and get to know you. At the same time, the last thing I want to do is hurt you. If you can't handle a friendship and casual sex, then I'll leave you with this lovely memory of today and back off."

She asked doubtfully, "I'm attractive?"

I nodded, "Very. And sexy as hell. Passionate too, and as I said I like your presence, you're a lovely woman, Bobbi."

I could feel she wanted to say yes, but there was also a level of shocked disbelief. She just really couldn't see it, that her crush and the hottest girl in school was thinking she was attractive, sexy, and a pleasure to be around. It was a fast judgement, but it was also a sure one and not just based on the pleasure we'd shared. With my receptive empathy the assholes and drama queens couldn't hide from me behind false sweet faces and actions, and Bobbi was the real deal.

1...34567...16