Succubus Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see, someone heard?"

He sighed, "Yes. To be specific, Mr. Jackson."

"The Gym teacher?"

He was kind of cute, late twenties and still young looking, with a built body. He was five foot eleven, with black hair and gray eyes, chiseled features. He was a dominant personality and very strict like the vice principal, and I also knew he had a huge package similar to Ryan's, though I hadn't seen it in the flesh so to speak, his gym clothes just couldn't possibly hide that monster.

He grimaced, "Yes. Unfortunately, he went to your guidance counselor first. Then they both came to my office."

My guidance counselor was Mr. Grimes. He was even younger than the Gym teacher, I'd guess around twenty-six. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a cute boyish face. He was six feet even, and he had a wiry build. He was also one of those people who did fake nice. He always seemed happy to see me, and discuss my future, but by his emotions I knew he couldn't really give a crap what happened to me in the future.

Both him and the gym teacher had lusted for me in the past, but that was natural. That didn't mean they'd give into it, abuse their positions, or compromise their integrity. All men wanted to fuck me, young, eighteen, nubile, and hot, who wouldn't? That didn't mean they all would though, and I was a bit worried in that moment.

I blushed, "How did he know it was me?"

I mean, one cry of pleasure sounded much like the rest of them, for the most part.

Vice-principal Butler snorted, "Maybe because your partner was loud too, and there's only one Alexis in this school, that goes by Lexi."

Oh, right, well Ryan had been talking dirty, I seem to remember. Telling me how hot I was, and wild, as I slid up and down his cock like the nasty whore I was. It had really turned me on, and it was probably yet a third reason I had so many and amazing orgasms.

"So, what now?"

He'd promised to cover it up, and to cover my ass if I fucked him. But I got that there was nothing he could do if these guys were going to make it a problem.

He pulled his license out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"Memorize that address, do not write it down, or put it in your phone."

I frowned, "Yes, Sir."

He said, "I did the best I could, and took a chance. If your stupidity in not being discrete enough hadn't happened, well then this wouldn't be happening either."

"Took a chance, sir?"

He shrugged, "If this gets out then it's inevitable my part in it would come out as well. So with nothing to lose it was worth the risk to... suggest alternatives to Mr. Grimes and Mr. Jackson. Alternatives other than what school policy would call for."

Oh.

"You want me to fuck them?"

My magic seemed okay with that idea, similar to Butler they'll earn it with their silence. Hopefully this would be the last problem. Last day of school was tomorrow, after all.

He said, "It's a little more involved than that. They've been... having fantasies about you, similar to mine the last couple of years, when you... ripened."

"Sir?" I tilted my head in question, as I felt a powerful surge of lust from him, that hit my libido pretty hard. I was wet again.

He shook his head, "I'll just come out and say it, they want to see you dominated, and made airtight. It'll also give me a chance to fuck your amazing ass, I've thought of little else since you offered it to me on Monday."

A little thrill went down my spine, at the idea of having a cock in all three holes at once. It'd also be the first time I was fucked in the ass. I could already picture it, riding Mr. Jackson's fat cock while rocking my tight lips back and forth along Mr. Grimes cock, and also being ass fucked at the same time. I could totally imagine both Jackson and Butler dominating me, but I couldn't imagine Grimes doing it, he was too... fake, to have a spine in my mind. But maybe he'd surprise me.

There was only one problem with the whole thing, I could feel my magic roil in dissatisfaction at the idea of gifting my anal virginity to Butler. He'd already had me.

I suggested as diffidently as possible, "Why don't they just split-roast me? I'm sure that would satisfy them. I'm not sure I could take your huge cock in my ass, sir. Plus, you already promised to cover for me for what happened between us on Monday."

It was a bit awkward, because I knew he wouldn't really understand my point of view, but the truth was I didn't owe him anything for this. He had no affection for me either, I was just a young hot piece of meat that was beneath him, except for the fact I had the sexiest ass he'd ever laid eyes on and seemed to have an anal domination kink.

I smiled shyly, "Unless of course, you want to pay my going rate for the privilege?"

That went over like a lead balloon based on his thunderous expression. I had no social power here in this room at all. And he knew it, and he was going to use it to force me to give him my ass. I felt a little sick about that. It turned me on a little too, I've been fantasizing about losing my anal cherry for a couple of weeks now while Jilling off.

I already knew I'd enjoy it. Just like I had amazing body control, and could suppress my gag reflex, or control my pussy so well with stronger and independent floor muscles of a succubus, I could also relax my ass. Just the tingle of feeling something against it, made my sphincter relax in the thrill and anticipation.

I'd had big dildos up there already. Just like sucking and fucking, I'd done my research. The delicious burning sensation, slight pain, and sense of fulness was amazing. I was looking forward to there being a fleshy and silky hard cock sliding in between that tight ring.

But he hadn't earned it, the pleasure that my tight little ass would give him.

I could just walk out and try to come to an accommodation on my own, but that was a minefield. I may have fucked up, and done something stupid, but I was far from stupid. I was a whore, but I was also the smartest girl in class. They may panic at the idea, and they may assume I had control of Vice-principal Butler instead of the other way around if I tried to dictate terms. That would make them fear I wouldn't keep my mouth shut, or that I'd try to blackmail them after they fucked me, which would no doubt lead to them doing the right thing and going to the schoolboard to report the whole thing.

I could also enthrall him, and just tell him no, but the next words out of his mouth made me hesitate to do that.

"First of all, I'll pretend you didn't just proposition me and try to get money out of me. Secondly, they won't go for that, they want you airtight. Third, I did promise to cover for you, but this situation is different, and I took a huge risk in what I suggested to them."

I suppressed a snort. He might even believe that, but it wasn't true. He took a huge risk in fucking my pussy on Monday, and by him agreeing to cover for me. Just because it got a little harder and more complicated didn't mean it wasn't already covered by that... transaction.

I wasn't fooled by his twisted logic, and my magic certainly wasn't fooled, but just as clearly he believed he was in the right.

"Are you telling me they'll back out if you do?"

He said, "Yes. They'll think I lost control of the situation. They both know how badly I want to fuck that perfect bubbled ass of yours. It will also reassure them, that I'm not setting them up. If we're all fucking you at the same time, mouth, pussy, and ass, then we're all equally hanging out in the wind together. None of us will be able to talk, without all three of us going down for it.

"Believe it or not, you're just that hot of a slut. It isn't like I've ever done this before, there's something irresistible about you."

Wow, was that supposed to be a compliment? It annoyed me in that moment, even as it did kind of turn me on a little. Being so hot, I was compromising all their integrity.

Maybe I should've just walked out and let it all fall where it may. But I didn't, I didn't want it to get out. I didn't want to be known by the whole town as the village whore. I didn't want my parents to find out. So against my better judgement I agreed, against what my magic was telling me.

It would be another first, I'd always let the magic guide me before, because it felt right, but this time I had to do what I had to do to stay safe. If anything bad happened, it would be on him, for creating this imbalance between us. Or so I told myself.

I really should've walked away and faced whatever came as a result.

But I was also right, it was on him. He was coercing me into giving him my ass, without giving me a damned thing in return. I couldn't enthrall him and make him pay me eighty bucks either, that wouldn't restore the balance, we'd both be stealing from each other in that case. My magic had prompted me in that way, when I'd considered doing it.

I even tried to mentally trick my magic, as I considered it from the angle that the gym teacher's and guidance counselor's price for their silence also included taking Butler's cock up my ass. But the magic wasn't fooled, and neither was I.

He had arranged this, to force me to give him my ass, and it was only too late to back out because the asshole had been too keen about it in front of them. It wasn't like he couldn't have taken another tack, it was his plan, and now we were both stuck with it to prevent Grimes and Jackson from backing out.

I was more than a little pissed as I flipped his license onto the desk. I was also highly conflicted, because the idea of being airtight by the principal, a teacher, and my guidance counselor really turned me on for some sick reason. It'd also be my first experience with group sex.

I just wished it was entirely consensual, instead of feeling true reluctance at the idea of being violated for the first time. I did have a choice of course, so it wasn't true rape, but it was a shitty choice and one that left me feeling helpless, out of control, and furious.

It wasn't like I wasn't easy, all the fucker had to do was pay me for it, and I'd have been pure excitement about the whole idea. Asshole was ruining my buzz, and his selfishness had my magic roiling inside me. He justified it by belittling me, calling me a stupid slut, and making it all my fault in his head for being loud.

But he was the true architect of the fix, it was as I said, all his plan.

"What time?"

He said firmly, "Three-thirty. I know your angry, but you need to drop that. Act like the breathless whore I know you are and obey all my orders when you arrive. You need to sell it. They have to believe I have total control over you or they won't risk it."

I blew out a breath, "Fine, I'll see you there."

I got up and pasted a smile on my face as I walked out of his office.

Present...

"Clearly you should've walked away," Gale said.

I nodded, "In hindsight, but I hadn't known it would blow up my life like it did. I was also eighteen, ignorant, and frightened by the idea. My life had been pretty cozy up until then after all. My father had been strict, and I was a young woman of integrity. I consoled myself with the fact I had warned him, even if he didn't truly understand the warning, and I hadn't at that time either.

"Also, while I wasn't dumb enough to think I was the only supernatural in this world, I was the only one in my town. I had no idea about councils, outsiders, undergrounds, the six races, politics, or the Nephilim's dictatorial government always looking for signs and news of half-demons. Hell, I still didn't even know I was a succubus, though that seemed a prime candidate in my mind. It really would've been better, if I became the shamed town whore and stayed hidden from this world, than what happens next because of my poor judgement. But I hadn't known, hadn't understood the price my magic might extract from those that would seek to use me for their pleasure, in an unbalanced way.

"If it's any comfort, no one else paid the price Butler did over the last three years. I never allowed it to happen again, and I was strong enough not to be physically forced, at least by humans. As far as Jackson... never mind, you're about to see what happened, and don't need to take my word for this part."

Dennis snorted, "Not buying it. You could have enthralled all three of them to avoid the fallout you feared and the one you weren't aware of yet. Sometimes life has gray areas, you could have even offered to fuck those two separately, and only enthralled them if they said no. To maintain your slutty integrity," he snorted again at his own description.

I nodded, "In hindsight it's what I should have done, and it's something I thought of after the fact, but fear and a failure of imagination, along with a titillating desire to pleasure three cocks at once in my body... made me fail to see that option. I was looking at it as an all or nothing thing, when as you say I should've been looking at it as three separate problems. I was and am very intelligent, but I wasn't wise at that time in my life."

He shook his head stubbornly.

I said, "You may change your mind, when you feel and see my thoughts and emotions. The context I just provided will make those emotions and thoughts make a lot more sense, and it will back up what I've said."

Gale started to cast, and I quickly downed the rest of my drink before she could finish the spell. I could only assume the memory enhancing potion was still active and would last all day just like yesterday, even if we'd gotten a lunch break today.

Three years ago...

Vice Principal Butler's house was a small ranch, maybe eleven hundred square feet. His lawn was well maintained, but he didn't have all that many bushes or trees in his yard, and the ones there were a bit overgrown.

I was excited despite myself, though I still felt some annoyed anger at Butler getting my ass cherry for free. The notes in my magic weren't entirely sour either. After all, there were two men in there that deserved my hot talented mouth and tight little pussy pleasuring their cocks. They were going to keep my secret too, and I'd purchase that with the pleasure of my nubile body.

My magic was more than fine with that, even encouraging of it, while at the same time roiling in discontent at the thought of Butler taking what he hadn't earned.

Point being, excited enough that I'd left my panties and bra in the car. I was completely naked save the thin casual yet sexy sundress. My tits were proud and firm even for their size, and they swayed a little bit even as my nipples tightened against the thin silky fabric as it rubbed them, sending tingles of pleasure into my body and heating my blood, moistening my sex. It was a thrill, knowing just how slutty I must've looked, with my lushly ripe and nubile built for sin body practically hanging out. I was playing the part of the willing slut, but in truth it wasn't entirely an act.

That fogging lust in my mind and swirling desire in my chest was proof of that. The idea of being manhandled and dominated by three men at once had my head spinning. The only thing keeping me grounded at all in that moment was Butler stealing the pleasures of my ass.

To make it clear for those that haven't connected the dots yet, it wasn't just the naughtiness of the idea, or the filthiness of being taken by three men at once who were supposed to be protecting me. It was also the idea of quadrupling my pleasure. Perhaps more. I'd feel my own pleasure, the burn and full feeling in my ass sending waves of delightful naughty pleasure through my body. I'd feel the explosion of blissful sensations of a cock sliding into my sodden cunt. I'd also feel the sweet naughty sensations of a cock sliding between my sensitive and tingling lips, and across my tongue.

All of that, plus, the pleasure of three men at once would flood my body as well. I'd feel the sensations of my hot mouth around a sensitive cock. The pleasure of my tongue, lips, suction, and throat that I gave the one taking my mouth. I'd feel my tight little ass giving another cock milking pleasure, and tight heat, and finally the rush of delightful sensations I engendered for the man taking my pussy, with squeezes, ripples, grinds, and milks.

I'd thought fucking was intense, because of doubling my pleasure. I was out of my mind with being turned on by the idea of feeling three men's pleasure as my own, while feeling completely overwhelmed by the sensations of my own body being triple teamed. Six hands gripping, pinching and slapping my nubile flesh, three cocks plundering my body simultaneously, teasing and pleasing me to who knows how many mind-blowing orgasms.

Gods, I was so soaked by the idea I was dripping down my inner thigh, as I knocked on his door. I was also a little nervous about it of course, I was still an eighteen-year-old woman, and me being a centerpiece of a gang bang was a pretty big first. But really that just added to the deliciousness of it, the anxiety I felt merely fueled the insanely stupefying lust even further.

So yeah, little more than pretending to play the role Butler had set up for me in his avarice to take my tight little virgin ass. I was that naughty willing slut in that moment, and I was dizzy with need and desire. It would've been perfect, if it hadn't been for those conflicting sour notes in my roiling magic, but I dismissed them. I was more worried about it getting out, than whatever my magic would do to VP Butler, but I honestly didn't think it would be that bad. My semi-sentient magic had a sense of balance to it, plus I figured if shit went wrong, I could always hold it back.

Just like I kept it from feeding from Bobbi more than once a day.

The door opened, and I almost rolled my eyes at the way he looked up and down his block, as if afraid the neighbors would see me arriving. He waved me in, and he gave me a sharp spank on the ass as I walked by. It drew a breathy gasp of pain from my lips, and I blushed as a very sultry and naughty moan of pleasure followed.

Mr. Jackson and Mr. Grimes looked at my flushed face and ripe body with amazement, and the way Butler's spank had merely excited me further. I was already breathless for them. I also took the strong surges of lust I felt from all three of them as my due. It made me feel powerful, sexy, desired, and thrilled.

I also felt their nervousness.

Butler ordered, "Strip, slut."

I bit my lip and moved as sensually as I knew how, with my natural fae grace. Still, it wasn't a very long strip show, as I slowly peeled the dress down my body an inch at a time, only to have it slide down my body and fall to the floor and pool around my feet leaving me stark naked before their eyes. Gods, that was such a powerful moment for me, the surges of lust as they took in my large tightened nipples, my swaying breasts, my tight little waist, and my soaking quim. My labia were glistening for them in the sunlight coming in through the living room window.

I may have been about to be dominated, but those men were mine, consumed with lust and a desire they couldn't fight or stop. My body tempted them beyond reason, to cross lines that shouldn't be crossed by society's standards, and it filled my mind with heady lust and power. They might be about to ravish me, but I felt like I was in control.

Grimes said, "Holy shit."

Jackson interjected, "You're a hot little slut, I knew you've been wanting it. Hot body like that was made for fucking."

I winked at both, "I'm all yours to play with," in my best slutty sultry voice.

I let out a gasp, as Butler spanked my ass hard again, damn he really liked to spank me. I liked it too, and I let out a shamelessly breathless sigh. Hell, if he did it another couple of times, he might just make me come from it.

"Sir," I said breathily and tilted my head to the side as Butler's cock pushed against my ass and he started to kiss my neck. The sweet and soft tingles of his soft lips on my sensitive neck sent delightful tingles of pleasure through my body.

1...7891011...16