Succubus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." she moaned and spread her thighs. He moved to kneel between her legs, taking his time. He moved his lips to her other nipple, suckling on it gently too while she squirmed. He finally began kissing down over her flat stomach, his hands going under her thighs and wrapping around to stroke her soft skin. His kissed over her abdomen, the fragrance of her arousal becoming stronger as he approached her wet sex. He smiled and kissed over her hairless mons. "Oh, please..." she gasped softly again.

He smiled to himself as he moved further down and nipped the soft skin of her inner thigh with his teeth. She jumped and moaned, bringing her hands to his head, running her fingers through his short dark hair and trying to pull his head closer to where she desperately wanted his tongue.

He kissed her inner thighs, teasing her as she had teased him, slowly approaching her sex. He finally could resist no longer and licked her folds, already a deep pink, tasting her. She moaned and whispered, "Yes..." as his tongue touched her. It had been so long since he had gone down on a woman, and her aroma and taste were heady. He licked her again and again, lightly parting her folds with his tongue, tasting her deeply. He worked his way up to the top of her folds and flicked his tongue over her hood. She jerked and moaned, so he did it again, smiling. He teased around her clit then and moved back away, her fingers tightening in his hair impatiently.

He worked back up again, then attacked her clit in earnest, dragging his tongue flattened out over her hood over and over. Her hips raised off the bed and her head moved back and forth. He took her sensitive bud between his lips and flicked his tongue over it inside his mouth and she arched off the bed, her thighs clamping around his head as she came to a crashing climax. He continued to lick her until her thighs loosened their hold on his head. It was her turn to lie back on the bed, panting.

He noticed that during the time he had been licking her, his cock had return to hardness. He lifted his face and moved up her body, his legs still between hers, his hard cock, lying between them, pressing against her sex. He supported himself above her on his elbows and leaned down to kiss her. She opened her eyes and put her arms around him, returning his kiss enthusiastically, then began to lick her own wetness off of his face. He moved his hips, rubbing his cock against her wetness.

"Oh, goddess, Alex," she groaned, "I have to have you inside me." He smiled and continued to rub himself against her slowly. She wrapped her legs around his waist, exclaiming 'In, in! Now!" He moved his hips and felt cock wedge against her opening then pushed forward in one smooth stroke, burying himself completely. She was so aroused and wet, he had no trouble entering her, but her pussy gripped him firmly once he was inside. They both moaned at the sensation.

He rocked his hips, withdrawing from her a little ways, then pushing back in. He felt her flex the muscles inside her pussy, giving him a little squeeze as he stroked into her slowly. He'd already cum once this evening, but he didn't know how long he'd last with this kind of stimulation. He lengthened his strokes, withdrawing almost all the way from within her then thrusting back into her to the hilt and she began to moan and pant.

"Faster," she gasped, "please fuck me faster." her arms and legs around him held him tighter and he felt her hard little nipples rubbing against his chest.

"I always try to oblige a lady" he murmured in his best southern accent. She giggled then moaned loudly as he began to thrust into her faster, each stroke burying him to the hilt into her tight, sopping pussy. He could feel another climax building slowly deep inside his pelvis, and the way she was moaning he thought hers was approaching too.

He continued to thrust deep into her in a fast but steady rhythm. He felt like he could keep it up all night as she moaned and writhed beneath him. Her hold on him became tighter and tighter and he picked up his pace yet again, pounding into her. His entire consciousness seemed like it poured into his cock and he could feel his climax approaching more rapidly. She thrashed her head from side to side then screamed, her back arching and her pussy clamping around him like a silken covered hand squeezing him hard.

The tightness of her pussy was too much and he pushed into her hard one last time and his cock pulsed inside her, sending his hot seed into her depths. Each spasm felt like molten metal pouring through his cock, and it seemed to go on forever. He lay on top of her, still buried within her, panting. He slowly recovered and carefully rolled over onto his side, withdrawing from within her with a wince and a wet sound. He pulled the sheet up over them and she snuggled into his arms and her lips curved in a smile, her eyes closed. Her breathing slowed and deepened, taking on the even rhythm of sleep. He studied the face of the beautiful creature in his arms for a long time before he too drifted off into sleep's gentle embrace.

* * * * *

When he awoke in the morning his bed was empty, and Alex began to believe he had had a very vivid and energetic wet dream once more, until he noticed the large wet spot left on his sheets by their activities. It wasn't until he got out of bed that he noticed the small note on the nightstand. It read: "See you tonight - Shala XOXOXO". He smiled and went into the bathroom with a spring in his step.

12