Succubus Ch. 02

Story Info
Lessons and lust with her little Toy.
4.8k words
4.58
7.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your name is Toy." I tell her in no uncertain terms. Why do they always want to tell me their names? As if I am supposed to care? I really don't. She is here for my amusement and sexual gratification. Just because I have given her the best sex she's ever... Huh. Now that I think about it, possibly the only sex she has ever had. Well, that doesn't bode well for possible future lovers. Should she survive my attentions of course.

She hasn't asked about the boy. She does seem a little nervous and I she must at least suspect. I'm sure my refusal to not let her get dressed has nothing to do with it. Not even panties. I have forbidden panties in my presence.

Perhaps the fact that I am a demon? Nah. I mean after all, look at me! Even by Succubus standards I am drop dead gorgeous. Perfectly formed horns, with just the right shade of red. My exquisite lava orange eyes in a face that just screams sexuality. My perfect wings. And this body, I mean come on! Who could possibly resist it? Well, some have, and it broke their minds. These firm beasts, just slightly more than a hand full with their pert pink nipples. My trim flat stomach, these long shapely legs. Not to mention my muscular and most flexible tail. Men (and women) kill to just to touch my flawless skin.

I am, without a doubt, the most perfect sexual being this area will ever experience. Just thinking about how many have drooled over my looks stirs my appetites. Hmm, I am tempted to compel her to crawl to me and worship my pussy with her tongue.

Tempting but more important matters first. Like the dead shrivelled flesh sack below us. And food, for Toy of course. I have already heard her stomach growling. The beings of this plane of existence are so weak. The boy's essence last night could sustain me for another couple of days, even longer if need be. But these mortals, they have to eat every day! Usually several times! How pathetic is that? Well, now my mood has spoiled. And I do need to deal with the body downstairs myself, I don't think Toy is quite ready for that yet. It might freak her out. Unless I break her mind... No, that would be a shame, I'm not finished with her yet.

"Tell me of your town." And she promptly tells me everything, I don't even need to compel her. I think I might be slightly disappointed with that. I get a certain satisfaction taking control. Of her. Okay, taking control period. And I know for a fact she likes it. It makes her horny. My pussy flutters again at the thought. Later I tell myself. I'll have my way with her later. Damn I've distracted myself and missed what she was saying...

Sadly there are no Elves living in the town or outlying farms. Mostly Human with a couple of Halfling families. There is a church but I missed who's. Doesn't matter, it's not like they are ever going to invite me over for theological debates. Or what ever it is they do in there. A general store, a blacksmith, all the usual. Every five to six weeks a trader wagon or two will come through. The town has about a hundred people and everyone knows everyone. I stop her as she starts listing names. Irreverent and boring.

"How did you get here last night? And tell me of the boy's family." When I mention the boy she pales. She hasn't asked and she suspects he is dead and is... Sort of devastated? I think. However. I can sense a warring of emotions. Heart break, sadness and most puzzling, a sense of; freedom? I think she's convinced herself that I killed him quick, to be rid of the danger he presented. Well that will save me a bothersome conversation. If she knew all the sexually gruesome details I doubt she would be so willing. If she asks, I can honestly tell her he died in total ecstasy. Or just lie.

Apparently they rode in together on a horse. Hmm that could prove to be tricky, animals don't like me. And can often sense when I'm nearby. Could be handy though, I will have to send her out to gather her own food...and other bothersome things. Like clothes. We'll have to keep the beast hidden somehow. If it's still even around. But for now, a more pressing matter, feeding my Toy. I sigh: pets can be such a bother sometimes. I guess I'll have to let her get dressed after all. I compel her to hand over the panties and she reluctantly gives them to me. She seems relieved and disappointed at the same time.

As luck would have it, she's from a farm west of here, on the other side of town. Miles from the tower. Should make it easier as farmers east of us may not know her. The boy lived in town, one son of three to the local miller. Someone, she assures me will be looking for him. I saunter over to the balcony doorway and stand in the sun, making sure she is well aware of my nudity. Making sure I stand and stretch just right... I give her a good view of my femininity. Unfortunately, the view for me, from this vantage on the balcony is limited. I can't see the horse. Is that a good or bad thing? There is also no evidence of anyone else around which is a very good thing.

"And what about my little Toy? Who is looking for you?" She blushes and shakes her head. She tells me she had a fight with her parents and has left home. It will be a couple more days before they really start worrying. Then she tells me it was well past time since she should have moved out anyway, being twenty and all. I'm not entirely certain what she means by that, but the only thought I have is; Perfect.

"Bring me my pack." The sight of it in her hands, sparks the memory of the woman I obtained it from. That was a tasty night. She actually sought me out, thought we could be partners. And then tried to seduce me! I let her believe I was falling for her charms, the fool. In the end she got herself so hot, she unwittingly gave herself to me. It was so pleasurable to watch her squirm with lust as I drew her essence though her dripping mound while licking her. Loved it so much she didn't even try to stop me. She actually peaked repeatedly as she died. Thinking of her I feel a familiar fluttering in my nether regions. My eyes focus on Toy and I picture her tongue...

No! First things first. I count fifty gold coins into her hands. She stands there, staring at them. "What?" I ask, "Is it not enough?" I have no idea what human food costs. I'm not even sure why the beings of this plane are so enamoured with the ore. It's not like they can eat it.

"Not enough?!" Toy exclaims, "What am I buying? A horse and cart?"

"No, just a couple days of food... " She gaps at me in disbelieve.

"You have no idea, do you?" She nods her head at my pouch, "Any silver coins in there? Copper?" I dig through and manage to find few silver and one copper. Didn't even know they came in copper. I mean, why bother? Then it is my turn to be shocked as she actually hands back almost all of the gold! That's the first time anyone has ever done that! She smiles at me, "You really don't know, do you?"

After a quick briefing in coinage and costs, I'm feeling a little miffed. I look at the leather coin pouch that little bastard Dwarf sold me. If I ever see him again... Okay, okay, lesson learned. Toy really does need to be on her way to get food, she hasn't eaten anyth... Well any food that is. But I dare not let her go down stairs. I walk to the edge of the balcony and hold my hand out to her. We face eastward and I point, "The closest farms are over that way. Can you buy food from them?"

"Probably. You can buy food from almost any farm."

"Okay then, lets get you on your way." I take her by the chin and we kiss. I smile evilly as I wrap her in my arms and tail, pulling her tight against me. "Hold on!" and topple us over the edge of the balcony. She screams in terror and her nails have sunk into my back and shoulder. I let us fall head first for a second, gathering speed before I snap my wings out and we soar towards the trees. Around trunks and between branches, twenty feet off the ground. She is still screaming as I back flap hard and not so gracefully land a couple hundred feet from the tower. Toy clings to me, trembling, even after I let go. "You can open your eyes now." She steps back and still shaking, thumps to the ground on her ass.

"Don't ever do that again!" she cries as she hugs her knees to her chest. I cock an eyebrow at her. She was actually terrified and I chuckle. She smacks my leg. "I thought we were going to die!"

"If your going to smack me little Toy, at least make it a good spanking." I give her my most sinfully seductive evil smile, full of dark lustful promises. She is still shaking and perhaps a little angry, but I can see a quick smile shine through.

"Is that all you think about? Sex?" I just shrug and wave my hands at my fabulous naked body.

"The Demon of Lust and Ecstasy. What else is there to think about?" I lick my lips and compel her to rise and strike a sexy pose. "Mm, perhaps your a little temptress yourself?" I slowly step around her, running my hands over her body. I pull against me and look into her eyes as I enforce my will upon her; "You will return. Alone. By sun down."

Once she's gone from sight I tour the copse of trees around the north side of the tower. I need a good place to dump that skin bag of bones. A hole left by a toppled tree is the best I can find. It's only for another day or so. Once I'm gone, it won't matter if he is found. By that time, the demonic taint on the corpse should be faded then the scavengers will finally move in, take of things. Back at the tower I drag the pathetic shrivelled thing by a leg, and have to wrestle it through the partially open door. No wonder my sister Succubi keep mind broken slaves, this is such a chore! Great! Now his clothes are coming off as I drag him down the front steps.

It takes a couple hours to stash the corpse under the tree roots along with all his clothes, then cover up the drag marks. No need to be obvious. I do a quick sweep to make sure nothing is missed on the ground floor, then back upstairs. I drag my bedroll out of the sun streaming in from the balcony and stretch out for a nap.

A noise wakes me and the sun is gone. Moonlight fills the room. Slowly I lift my head and listen with a sense of deja vu. Other than night birds and crickets I hear nothing. I look towards the balcony and displaying herself, leaning against the doorway in the moonlight is my little Toy. Wearing nothing but the panties I have forbidden. I feel embers of desire beginning to smoulder inside.

She watches me and idly plays with a nipple. I feel juices start in my pussy as she slowly trails her other hand up the inside of one long lean leg where it pauses and plays with the edge of her panties. I sit up and begin squeezing and pinching my nipples. A combination of growl and moan comes from the back of her throat and her hand dips down inside her panties. She stands there, the motion of her playing hand emphasized by the covering fabric.

"Please forgive me Mistress, but I'm afraid I've been a bad girl," she says and she lifts her finger to her lips and sucks on it. My heart does a little skip when she calls me that. It's not the first time I've been called someone's Mistress, but all the others had to be told first. Compelled to. Coming from her like that, unbidden... I almost shudder with delight. "You see," she continues, watching me play with my breasts, "I was late getting back." and her hand slowly travels down her flat stomach, back down under her panties, between her legs and she moans huskily. "The sun had already set by the time I returned." I can see the motion of her fingers, circling her clit through the fabric. Her breath is quickening. "Am I to be...punished?"

I can't help but smile, this girl... it's like she knows how to stoke my fires. Slowly I rise to my feet and sway my way towards her. I gesture (just for dramatic effect) and Dominate her, forcing her arms back to grip either side of the doorway wall. I make her stand there, pinned, helpless and mute. "You are indeed, a very bad little Toy. You shall have to work to earn my forgiveness."

I reach out and pinch a stiff nipple and her breath catches. My tail slowly slides first up one leg then the other. I reach down and trace a finger along the band of her panties. A slight moan escapes from her and I lean in. She tries to tilt her head back to receive my kiss, but I whisper in her ear instead, "What did I tell you about wearing panties?" Almost as it has a mind of its own, my tail is caressing her body everywhere but her obviously moist pussy. Gently i rake a nail down her cheek. "You know they are forbidden." Damn hell fire but she is looking so hot, so very sexy in the moonlight. I am barely able to contain myself. I want to take her right there. Ravish her dripping heat with my tongue, to feel her squirming against my face, her juices in my mouth. Begging me to make her cum.

"Tell me little Toy, what ever will you do now?" I step back and place my hands on my hips, legs parted. "Will you caress my breasts? Play with my nipples?" She can't take her eyes off me as I lean in and squeeze them together, inches from her face.

"But that won't be enough. Will it?" Stepping back I pause, "Perhaps I should spank you?" She halfheartedly fights the compulsion to turn to turn around and lean her chest against the door frame, ass sticking out. I give her ass a light whip with my tail and she squeals. "Mm, no, I think you might enjoy that just a little too much." I'm still caressing her, everywhere but her panties. "Perhaps," I muse, "Perhaps I should torture you; with pleasure." My tail is tracing the outlines of her panties but never touch any part of her that is covered. Toy is panting now. Lust shines in her eyes and she whimpers.

I make her step back from the frame and bend over, gripping her ankles. Damn but she has nice legs. And that ass! From this angle, makes me want to grab her by the hips and grind myself against it. "Yes, the torture of pleasure." I'm running my hands up her legs and always stopping just shy of her cloth covered sex. "Panties are forbidden and you dare display yourself to me wearing them? Well, then wear them you shall, until you beg me permission to remove them. And believe me," I compel her again to stand and face me. I whisper lustfully in her ear "Beg me you shall." I pull her head in to suckle my breast while my hands and tail silkily caress her almost everywhere. Always to the edges of her now rather damp panties.

Through Domination I enforce my will and order her; "You will touch yourself anywhere but under your panties." And release her. She gasps and falls to her knees, one hand instantly on her breast, the other stroking the insides of her thighs. She's kneeling there, caressing her face, sucking on her fingers, pinching nipples. She keeps try to squeeze her legs together, but every time she gets close, the cloth slides against her and she can't help but part her legs again.

Toy reaches and grasps my calf and pleads. She begs for forgiveness and permission. So desperate to touch herself. She reaches up to my slit and I push her hand away. "Beg to pleasure me. If your tongue pleases me, I may allow you to remove your panties." My tail gives one quick flick across her desperate mound and she shudders and gasps.

"Now stand!" I command her harshly. "Face the moon." Standing in the middle of the balcony, bathed in moonlight, she looks incredibly delicious. Again my desires almost over power me, I so badly want to drive my tongue into her heat, taste her wetness.

"Continue playing, display your desires to the moon." I struggle to contain my urges, as she stands there, legs spread wide and breast thrust out. Her hands are everywhere but her most desperately desired spot. She's panting so hard I almost expect her to start howling at the moon. I'm enraptured and have to tear my eyes from her as I turn to retrieve my bedroll.

I drop it behind her and stretch it out. From where I kneel I can see the glistening juices that have soaked her panties and is starting to run down the inside of her legs. I can see where she has smeared it in her desire to touch her inflamed pussy but unable to do so. I step up behind her and mash my breasts against her back. I trace the edges of her panties as I nibble on her earlobe. She is whimpering with need. Again with my tail I give a quick rub across her mound and she moans, quite loudly with pleasure and desire. i push my hands down under her panties and squeeze her ass. "Are you ready to beg me yet?" She opens her mouth...

"Turn around and kneel." I command. I can see she has smeared her love juices across her face as she falls to her knees. "You may now worship me, starting at my feet. Ass in the air!" and I give a spank with my tail.

"Oh uh hhh!" her breath hitches and she is kissing my feet, my ankles. I feel her worming her tongue between my toes. I flex them up and she sucks two of them into her wet mouth. It sends electric shocks up my leg straight to my clit and I purr. I watch her ass swaying in the moonlight and I can barely contain myself.

My tail starts rubbing the crack of her ass, then dips down under the band of her panties. Slowly I let worm it's way further until I realize, I told her she had to beg to make me cum first. I push down deeper and brush against her sex. With a shudder she pushes her hips back but I pull out and she whimpers. Her tongue is licking my calves and the backs of my knees. I use my tail to force her ass downward and pull her head up by her hair. Her tongue teases the inside of my thighs as she is kneeling, hands desperately squeezing her breasts. I compel her tongue higher, forcing her to lick all around my labia but never touching.

Suddenly, she grabs my tail and her hand glides up and down. I push her head away. I want to watch her stroke me. "Like it's a cock," I tell her. "Like it's your cock!" She tries to straddle my tail, but she can't let it touch her groin. Her mouth is open as she pants and her hand is a blur as she strokes me. It feels good but it watching her 'masturbate' is what really fires me up. Then she dips her head down and sucks my tail into her mouth. I almost cum right then and there. It is so: wanton. Her head is bobbing up and down as my tail slides between her legs and fucks her mouth at the same time. I can't take it anymore and grab her by the hair and force her to look at me.

"Beg me! Beg me Toy, Beg me to let you eat me! Tell me how bad you want to taste my juices!" And she does. She pleads and cries and kisses my legs, tries to force her head into my crotch. "Do it!" I demand. "Give me your tongue!" I'm not sure who is begging whom and I don't care. Instantly she drives her face between my legs. Her tongue is everywhere. Probing, licking, swirling. In out, up down, like she's crazed with lust all the while still desperately caressing almost everywhere.

My knees are turning to rubber, her attentions are sending waves and waves through my body. I can't tell if the moans are hers or mine. I force her away and she begs. "Noo! No, please! You must cum!" She's trying to pull me back. I quickly lay down in front of her, legs splayed wide, the night breeze cold on my red hot pussy. She dives back down and slides three fingers in me as she locks her lips on my inflamed clit and starts sucking on it like its a miniature penis. My eyes roll back into my head with ecstasy. By the Hells that is incredible. Now she is quivering her lips, sending pulses straight to my brain.

"Oh!" I pant loudly, I'm not sure if it's her tongue's attentions or her desperate need but I'm teetering on the edge of cumming. I squeeze and pinch her nipples and she moans into me. Waves of pleasure sweep me away and I'm cumming. "Oh Yes! Yes! Oh! You have pleased your Mistress! Ooh!" I'm shaking, quivering and she moans into me sending more sensations into my clit. "Ahh! Alishia! Touch yourself! Remove your panties and cum for me!" I'm practically screaming. Her body starts rocking as she hand desperately rubs her long denied mound. She manages to get one leg out and her panties are wrapped around a knee. Toy increases the tempo on me. Then I can feel her floundering. Suddenly her hand clamps onto my tail, practically yanking it between her legs and she stuffs me inside her!

12