Succubus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devinn
devinn
191 Followers

"Surprise! Incubus," Miln said with a coy smile.

All the pieces suddenly fell into place for Scott. The kiss. If what Miln said was true and he was indeed an incubus, then any woman would practically throw themselves at him. He should have known. Miln knew this would happen.

Elene pawed at his belt, unfastening it and whipping it out of the belt loops. She then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants with astonishing speed. Within seconds she had his cock in her hands.

The room suddenly spiraled around Scott and a sensation of electricity shot through his body. He'd felt a similar sensation when he'd had sex with Carrie the previous night, but this time it was far more intense. A thousand images of sexual imagery flashed through his mind in a second: every porn magazine, Internet clip, and sexual encounter he'd ever had was represented.

Scott stumbled and nearly fell at the sudden deluge, grasping onto the bed for support. Elene used this unexpected opportunity to push him backwards onto the waiting bed. She then clawed her way up on top of him and then, on all fours, leaned down and kissed him feverishly. The hairs on the back of his neck stood at attention.

This time Scott kissed her back with equal force, pulling her tightly against him. He slipped his hands into her pants and cupped her firm ass. A surge of something akin to electricity passed through him and he suddenly felt stronger.

Scott rolled over on top of Elene, pinning her writhing body to the bed. With a voracious appetite, he quickly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it up over her head. He tugged at her bra, exposing her creamy breasts. Scott attacked her exposed nipples, savoring each in turn. Elene wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him closer.

Elene had never been so aroused before. Rubbing her thighs together, she could feel her sex pulsing, aching to be touched. With every shuddering breath she took, she could feel her body tensing, begging for release.

Scott could feel a subtle power flowing into him, giving him strength and clearing his mind. It was a rush and he wanted more. He knew Elene would be more than willing to give it. He was blind to everything else around him, except the supine form on the bed.

Miln, bored of watching, walked over and plopped into an armchair. She picked up a magazine from the side table and absently leafed through it.

Scott crawled off the foot of the bed and slid Elene's capris and panties off her. He pulled her toward the edge of the bed and then dove headfirst into her swollen sex. Elene gasped, gathering a handful of the comforter in one hand and a handful of Scott's hair in the other as his hot, wet tongue probed her sensitive flesh. Scott plunged deeper, allowing himself to stimulate every part of her.

Almost immediately Elene felt like she was going to come. She only had mere moments before the feeling nearly overwhelmed her: a deep hot sensation that felt like her entire body was going to burst into flames any second.

"I'm go... going..." she struggled to say as her body shook.

She tensed as her orgasm blossomed within her. It hit her unexpectedly and she let out a curt cry of relief, arching her back. The world tipped upside down and she felt the quivering rush of heat as she came. She shuddered, trembling as the waves of absolute bliss rolled through her body, she drowned in its magnificence.

Scott felt Elene tense and then something unexpected happened: audibly, he heard what sounded like a thunderclap followed by a rush of energy emanate from her mound, crackling static poured into him. He felt more alive than he ever had in his entire life. And he wanted more.

He blinked twice. For a moment Elene looked like Miln, complete with wings, pointed ears, and perfect milky skin. He shook his head and looked back and it she was Elene once again.

Elene wanted Scott inside her more than anything. She quickly locked her legs around him and practically flew off the bed, flipping him onto his back on the floor. Before he could react, she kissed him, inhaling his intoxicating scent. She pushed her flaming slit down onto Scott's burgeoning cock and began sliding along its length with an animal like intensity.

Scott pulled her down until her naked body was gliding over his, her soft skin pressed firmly against him. Her skin was satin-smooth and wet with sweat. He bit at her neck, garnering a moan. The whole time he could feel his cock growing as Elene's hot moist cleft rubbed against him.

Elene couldn't take it any longer; she rose up just to enough to align Scott's now erect member. She then eased herself down on to him, an absent smile crossing her lips. As she sank lower, she could feel his throbbing cock pushing deeper, deeper.

She began riding him with slow tentative motions, savoring every sensation she felt. A tingle trilled up her spine, shooting to her extremities, causing her to shiver. She sucked in a startled breath, as the unexpected overload of pleasure flowed through her.

Scott worked on freeing Elene of her bra and then went to work on her breasts. Now that they were free, Scott took the opportunity to suckle first one and then the other, noting that her delectable rosy nipples were standing on ceremony. He quickly attacked one, gently pinching it between his teeth, illiciting a soft moan from Elene.

Elene's breaths became more rapid and she sped her motions, falling repeatedly onto his rigid shaft. He filled her completely, rubbing her in all the right ways, all the right places. It was as if he knew every single secret place to touch her, to tease, her, to taste her.

She fucked Scott as she had never fucked anyone else before. Her pace quickened further until she was bucking quickly, trying to get him ever deeper. Her breaths were little more than agonizing gasps, as she feverishly moved her body against his. She wanted him to come inside her and she wanted it so badly.

Scott was nearly drunk with sexual power and animal lust. Nothing else in the room mattered except the exquisite mortal woman that was giving herself to him to freely. Through the electric fog that engulfed his thoughts, he could feel Elene getting close to her climax. He could actually feel it. He wasn't sure how, but he could all the same. It was as if he knew how Elene was responding to him.

Without warning Scott lifted Elene off of him with strength he didn't know he possessed. He rolled her onto her back and then attacked her neck fiercely with his lips, kissing down to her shoulder. She grasped his face in her hands and reclaimed his mouth, voraciously giving him a wet, open mouth kiss.

He gently probed her sensitive folds with his manhood and after a moment, he pushed inside embedding himself deeply. Elene tensed for a moment as he pushed inside, then let out a pent up breath. Scott pinned her legs back and began thrusting slowly into her tight, wet depths.

Elene arched her body into his, feeling his body sliding rhythmically against her. Her whole body was a fiery mass, different areas erupting with his every touch. She tilted her hips, just a bit, obeying an unconscious instinct she didn't know she had. He slipped further into her, burying himself deeply inside her with each one of his slow thrusts.

Scott was getting closer to coming, he could feel it. He wasn't sure what was going to happen when he did, nor did her care. He picked up the pace, pushing himself into her as far as he could go. He leaned in to the panting Elene and kissed her gingerly on the lips, never slowing his motions.

Elene rocked her hips in time with Scott's forceful thrusts, driving him as deeply as he could go. She watched Scott as he fucked her: damp hair curled on his forehead, his muscles rippling, his face that of an animal. This further fanned the flames of lust and she wrapped her legs around him, ensuring that he could do nothing more than give her all of him.

It felt as if her body was wrapped in pure bliss. Her breaths came in breathless urgent gasps as she felt herself becoming more and more powerless to the feeling that was build inside her. Muscles tightening, heat building, she was going to come again. And she wanted it more than anything.

Scott began pounding into her as a fiery paroxysm raced through him, lighting his blood on fire. Elene met his tempo, thrusting her hips to the same frantic tempo. She stopped breathing as her climax began to build, her whole body tensing, ready for release.

He closed his eyes, savoring everything. When he opened them again, he saw Miln below him, her brow creased, her legs pinned back. Elene reappeared after a moment, panting and moaning.

Scott pushed fully into Elene one last time, burying himself. He grunted as his body stiffened, his seed flowing into her. At the same time, something flowed into him: something primal, something ancient, something powerful. His body exploded with power and he could taste it on the tip of his tongue like copper.

Elene exploded in dizzying undulations and she let out a strangled cry. Her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, washing her away into a sea of ecstasy. She couldn't think, she couldn't speak, she couldn't breathe. She simply gave herself over to it, every pulsation of nirvana, every quivering contraction.

Her orgasm seemed to last preternaturally long, deep throbs that echoed through her very soul. Each wave hit her, pulling her deeper until the entire world disappeared. Just when she thought she could take no more, it abated, washing her back up on the shores of reality once more, panting and wet.

Scott rolled off of Elene and collapsed next to her, breathing heavily, his body sweaty. As his mind cleared, he tried to wrap his head around what had just happened, but couldn't mostly because he wasn't sure what just happened himself. He felt like he was supercharged, ready to take on the world. But it was more than that.

"Well, mister, did you have fun?" he heard Miln ask from across the room.

"What... what the hell just happened?" Scott stammered.

Miln stood and crossed the room. "Duh. I would think that that was pretty obvious."

"I mean, what just happened to me?" Scott asked, giving her a serious look. "I couldn't help myself. I kept seeing your face. And at the end, there was this... this... I don't know what it was."

Miln crossed her arms. "You saw my face? Well that's sweet. Usually during the transformation period, you see the one you desire most."

Scott opened his mouth to deny this and thought better of it.

"So, what just happened?" Scott repeated.

"Okay, first off, you're becoming an incubus. I think we already sort of covered that. Second, what you felt at the end was probably your first meal."

Scott sat on the edge of the bed. "My first meal?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"You just fed off of her life force," Miln said.

A wave of guilt passed through Scott. His first thought was that he had killed Elene. She hadn't moved since they had finished. To his relief she was breathing.

Sensing what Scott was feeling, Miln said, "She's going to be fine."

"So, what happens now?" Scott asked.

"Now? Now we go back," Miln said.

Miln quickly busied herself drawing symbols in the air. As before, the gate sprang forth and stood ready for them to enter.

"Ready?" she asked, reaching out for Scott's hand.

Scott took her hand and felt a jolt. It was a sensation he had never felt before, but its effects were apparent enough. Miln tugged at his hand, but he did not budge.

"I want you," Scott said.

"Of course you do, sweetie. I wouldn't be much of a succubus if you didn't. But we need to go," Miln said.

Scott still did not budge.

"I want you," he repeated, then added, "Now."

"Scott, dear, it is neither the time nor place," Miln admonished.

As if in reply, Scott pulled her close and kissed her ruby lips. Though Scott's newfound incubus powers had no effect on Miln, she nevertheless melted into him. She wrapped her arms around him as he nibbled her ear.

"Oh, Scott. You do know how to get a girl's motor running," Miln cooed. "I guess we do have a few minutes."

Scott kissed his way down her neck to her exposed shoulder. He felt Miln returning the favor, nibbling at his ear lobe. He worked his hands around her back until he found the fasteners that loosened Miln's tight-fitting corset. With a few deft maneuvers he had freed her of this constricting attire.

Miln took in a lungful of air, feeling the cold conditioned air on her skin. She gave Scott a sly smile and then pushed his down into a sitting position on the side of the bed. Without a second thought, Miln grasped his manhood and gave it a few tentative strokes. To her satisfaction, she felt him begin to stiffen in her hand.

She spat on his burgeoning cock, making sure that it was well lubed, then began slowly pumping him. It didn't take long for Scott to regain his rock hard erection. She suckled the head of his now erect member, dragging her teeth gently over the sensitive skin, causing Scott's legs to tremble.

"Oh, you like that, do you mister?" she asked coyly.

Miln increased her tempo, stroking his cock with with a tighter grip. Scott responded in kind by thrusting himself forward in rhythm with her ministrations. She busied herself with his balls, toying with them, probing them with her long forked tongue. She smiled to herself as she felt his scrotum tighten.

"I want to come inside you," Scott said.

"Who doesn't?" was her terse reply.

She stopped briefly to quickly plunge him into her mouth. Her first instinct was simply to be lube him up further, but once he was in her mouth, she couldn't bring herself to stop. His flesh was so soft, yet so unyielding at the same time. She took him in as far as she could allow, then began slowly moving along the length of him, gripping him tightly with her soft lips.

The effect was almost immediate: she felt Scott's thighs tighten and he began gently pushing forward into her mouth. She manipulated his balls with her hands, gently massaging them. She realized that Scott had never actually come in her mouth before. That would have to be something for them to explore later.

Scott could feel himself edging closer, though he struggled to fight it. He wanted to be inside Miln when he came. Unsure why, only that he needed to be. He was sure it had something to do with his transformation, but despite his growing incubus powers, he was no match for a succubus such as Miln.

Just before he came, Miln stopped what she was doing. Scott bucked for a moment, so close to the edge. For a moment, any sensation at all would have pushed him over the edge. After a moment, the feeling subsided and he lay there breathing heavily.

"You're not getting off that easy, mister," Miln said, as she stood up, musing at her own joke.

Scott suddenly surged with sexual energy, his muscles tensing. He sat up, grasped Miln, and practically threw her onto the bed. He then ripped away the material that covered her nether regions.

"Well Scott, you certainly know how to manhandle a girl," she said, nonplussed, wriggling beneath him.

Scott's only reply was a smoldering gaze that told her volumes.

"You're not in the mood to talk I see. Well mister. What else would you like to do?" Miln asked, as if she didn't already know the answer.

In response, Scott buried his face between Miln's thighs. Miln gasped as she felt Scott's tongue push its way into the dark recesses of her already inflamed sex, tilting her hips so they he could get as deep as he could. She could feel him stimulating her already sensitive clit with quick flicking motions. Miln had forgotten how good Scott really was at this sort of thing.

With a gloved hand, Miln pushed Scott's head down until his face was practically engulfed by her swollen mound. She then clasped his head between her creamy thighs to make sure he'd stay put. Scott continued probing her tight and wet sheath with his tongue, reaching ever deeper. It was only when Scott began to squirm, did she release him from his flesh-bound prison.

Scott crawled over Miln on his hands and knees, before attacking the soft, red tips of her brazenly exposed breasts. Miln sighed and bit her lip, as heat radiated outward, sending sparks of passion racing through her extremities. Scott kissed his way up her chest, her neck, and cheek until he stared her in the eyes. It was a look that Miln had never seen in Scott before; it sent a thrill through her.

As Scott entered her in one deep thrust, air was forced from Miln's lungs. She could feel his cock pressing firmly against the walls of her tight and tingling sex. Miln swallowed his cock whole as she tilted her hips, letting him slip deeply inside her. He pinned her knees back and then began pumping her thirsty slit, building to a moderate tempo.

Miln marveled at the new chiseled abdomen that Scott sported, running her fingers lightly over each rippling muscle. His arms, too, had apparently undergone a transformation: they were now more muscled, defined. His cock seemed to have grown a few sizes larger since their last coupling. If this was the new Scott, then she liked what she saw.

Buzzing warmth spread through her body as one of Scott's hands found its way onto her breast. She gasped as Scott tweaked her nipple and rolled the sensitive flesh between his index and middle fingers. Involuntarily, she arched her back, pressing herself against him. She could feel his fiery flesh on her, igniting a fire within her all her own.

She pulled Scott down, pressing his body firmly against hers as he fucked her. Scott's now firm, sleek body moving in a sensual rhythm across her soft flesh. Scott occupied himself with teasing Miln's pointed ear with his tongue and occasionally his teeth. When he reached the sensitive tip, Miln quivered and unconsciously let out a shivering sigh.

"Oh Scott," she said.

Miln felt Scott wrap his hands under her arms and around her shoulders as he savagely kissed her perfect lips. She kissed him back, grasping his head and pressing her lips against him with passionate urgency. Miln could feel her sex pulsing, waves of warmth spreading to the ends of her fingers and the tips of her toes. It was as if she were on fire and Scott was stoking the embers, threatening to ignite her into an inferno.

Scott increased his tempo, pushing into her with powerful thrusts. She bucked her hips in response in perfect time. Miln could feel Scott seemingly driving himself deeper inside her with each forceful drive of his cock. She wrapped her legs around him, pushing him ever deeper.

As a succubus, Miln was used to sex: it had become a doldrum activity – merely a means to survive. However, with Scott, especially now, she was in pure bliss. Her body was more awake with passion than she'd felt in a long, long time. With each passing second, she was edging ever closer to ecstasy. Her muscles were beginning to tense and her breathing had become irregular little gasps.

Miln was slipping past the point of no return, her whole body was in the moment, detached. Scott grunted with each of his forceful thrusts, sweat on his brow. With one last guttural sound, he drove himself into her as hard as he could. Miln felt him explode inside her, his hot seed pumping into her.

This pushed her over the peek and she came tumbling down the other side in an avalanche of sensation. Her whole body tensed for a moment as she let out a moan. She quivered, pulling him close in a desperate embrace. Then her clenching contractions started, sending waves of endless pleasure racing through her body, emanating from deep within her and pouring out to her extremities, pouring over her, flooding her.

When Scott came this time, he didn't have the same sensation that he'd felt before with Elene, causing him to snap out of his trance quickly. He found himself in Miln's arms, her body shaking underneath him. To his surprise he found his rapidly retreating member still inside her.

devinn
devinn
191 Followers