Succubus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devinn
devinn
191 Followers

"Did we just do it?" Scott asked before he thought better of it.

It took a moment for Miln to answer. "Oh yeah we did," she said placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Um, sorry about that," he said, pusing himself up. He felt himself color.

"Sorry for what? Fucking me? Oh no Scott, I'll never forgive you," Miln lied.

"Well, I mean... the way..." he stammered.

"It's okay sweetie," Miln said, rubbing his cheek. "Arael warned me this might happen."

"Yeah?"

"And I think it's about to happen again," she said, licking her lips.

"I don't think so. I mean, I don't feel any, um, urges," he replied.

"No? Well I sure do," she said, rolling over on top of him. "Think Little Mister can join the fun one more time?"

Without waiting for a response, she quickly flipped him over onto his back, pinning him to the bed with her slender form.

"However, I think we might need help this go around," Miln said slyly. She snapped her fingers in Elene's general direction. "Ellen. Wakey, wakey. Time to get up."

Elene stirred on the floor, first stretching and then slowly opening her eyes. When she saw Miln, she jumped to her feet. When she noticed she was naked she said, "What have you done to me devil?"

"Hey, don't look it me, missy. It was all him," Miln replied jabbing a finger at Scott.

The effect seeing Scott had on Elene would have been almost comical, if the situation wasn't so bewildering to Scott. Elene rushed to Scott's side and then tried to wedge herself between Miln and her prize. When Miln didn't budge, Elene backed off, looking hurt.

Miln clicked her tongue. "Now, now. There's no need to get in a tizzy. There is plenty of him to go around. I'll take to the low road," her Miln nodded toward Scott's head, "You take the high road."

Elene took a look at Scott, then smiled slyly. She seemed quite satisfied with Miln's perfectly logical solution and promptly climbed onto the head of the bed.

"What's the high ro--" Scott began to ask as Elene kissed him roughly on the lips.

"Let's see if we can wake up the little man," Miln said coyly.

Miln sat back on Scott's knees, exposing his manhood to the open air. She pulled the glove off of her right hand and brandished her long fingernails in front of Scott for a moment. While she had his attention she took her index finger and dragged it along the sensitive flesh on the underside of his scrotum. Scott began to harden almost immediately and within a few seconds was rock hard and ready for more.

"It looks like I haven't lost my touch," Miln said with some satisfaction.

Miln crawled back on top of Scott and pinned his erection between her swollen pussy lips. She involuntarily shivered, savoring the sensations. She thrust herself forward along the length of his member, sending ripples of lust through her body.

As soon as Elene kissed Scott, he could feel the same comfortably numb feeling slowly envelop him. It wasn't as powerful as before, but fueled his fire.

Elene broke off the kiss and looked deep into his eyes. "This is the high road, my friend," she said.

With that, Elene positioned her sex over his face and slowly lowered herself down until it was just within reach of his tongue. Scott immediately went to work and she could feel his hot wet tongue between probing her still sensitive pussy lips, probing more deeply time to time.

Miln had teased his cock enough; she wanted him inside her. She rose up and grasped his stiff member. Slowly, she lowered herself gingerly onto him, feeling every nuanced sensation as he slowly filled her.

Once he was fully inserted, Miln bucked her hips forward, luxuriating in the intense feelings. She swore that he was stretching her further than before and it triggered a myriad cascade of tingling warm sensations. She let out a little gasp and bit her lip.

"Scott, you've been holding back on me," she said breathlessly.

Elene in the meantime, had buried Scott's face in her steamy mound, occasionally rising up just enough so that he could take a breath. His tongue was flicking across her sensitive clit, sending untold sparks of ecstasy crawling through her.

"Oh, yes, Scott. Fuck me like that!" Elene exclaimed as she quivered above him.

Miln quickened her pace, driving herself down onto Scott more aggressively. She knew that incubi couldn't stimulate her the way that Scott had turned Elene on simply by kissing her, but something seemed different. More or less, she couldn't get enough of him. Just letting him be inside her, filled her with a type of joy she had never felt before.

Scott could feel the new primal feeling settle in once more, threatening to overtake him. This time, instead of simply giving into the sensations and going with the flow, he decided he was going to take control. In his mind, he refused to give in and it payed off as a mental switch flipped inside. Suddenly, he felt more alive than ever before, almost as if he was channeling pure life force.

He wrapped his arms around Elene's thighs and pulled her down over his willing mouth. Above him, he felt Elene stiffen as he brushed his tongue relentlessly across her sensitive and engorged sweet spot. Her juices were running freely and he felt them trickle their way down the side of his cheek. In his mind, he almost imagined that he was eating a peach.

Miln pouted – she wanted to be teased and Elene seemed to be getting all of Scott's attention. She grasped one of Scott's arms and silently urged him to let go. He obeyed her command and she then leaned forward and placed his hand on her right breast.

Scott immediately got the idea and began slowly kneading her pale tender flesh in his hand. Miln sucked air in through her teeth when his fingers located and then promptly toyed with her rosy bud. Heat rushed through her body, causing Miln to quaver unexpectedly.

Elene ground her molten hot sex into Scott's face as he continued teasing her sensitive flesh with his tongue. She bucked her hips, fucking his face with an intensity she didn't know she still possessed. She wanted his cock inside her again, but she would take what she could get. His tongue was doing an ample job at keeping her more than satisfied.

Scott gave Elene all he could at one end and all he could give Miln at the other. He was pushing upwards with the same force that Miln was thrusting down onto him. Their motions gave way to a calculated and sensual clockwork, both provocative and stirring.

Miln felt Scott's hand slowly make its way down to her inflamed mound, where she and he met. His fingers plied their way between their heaving bodies and dug their way deeper into her moist recesses. She bucked harder trying to meet his tantalizing fingers part way. She succeeded.

As Scott's finger brushed her oversensitive clit, Miln nearly came right then and there. She shuddered, frozen in place like a statue as a sudden rush of electricity passed through her body. Miln dared not breathe, savoring the sudden intensity of it all.

"Oh, Scotty," Miln said at last, in a breathless whisper.

Elene could feel all the muscles in her body beginning to tense. She slowed her thrusting, allowing her swollen and sensitive clit to come to a rest over Scott's incessantly probing tongue. With each lash of his hot muscle, she felt herself edging closer.

Scott was quickly coming to the realization that he needed air. He knew Elene was getting close to coming, and as she got closer she had practically enveloped his face with her pussy. Though slightly oxygen deprived, he was still determined to give Elene the pleasure she so desired. He wrapped his arms around her athletic thighs and focused his attentions solely on her aching sweet spot.

Miln hardly noticed Scott's predicament. She had increased her tempo, thrusting herself down onto his stiff cock, driving him as deeply as he could possibly go. She felt Scott's hand fall away from her, but again if she noticed it was hard to tell. She captured her own nipples between her index and middle fingers and let out a moan as her own impending orgasm crawled ever closer.

Meanwhile, Scott needed air. He knew it, but he couldn't bring himself to dislodge Elene. He was determined to make her come, no matter the cost. He slowed his upward thrusts into Miln in an effort to conserve enough energy to see the job through. He needed Elene to come and come soon. Fortunately, he would not have to wait for long.

Deep inside, Elene felt a sudden flush of heat as she came. It was a long, deep, throbbing wave of pleasure that diffused outward. Elene shook violently and let out a moan as her strong clenching contractions began, her muscles betraying her command all at once.

As Elene came, Scott could feel himself once again filled with ethereal energy. This time, he also heard an audible pop like that of a gunshot.

Scott needed to breathe and began pushing at Elene's thighs, trying to get the message across that she needed to move.

"Oh my god, you are good, my friend," Elene said in a gasp, not yet realizing his plight.

Just then, Elene realized Scott was gesturing to her wildly. She began to rise off of Scott when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Stay," Miln simply said.

Elene looked back and then looked down. "I hope your friend knows what she is doing," she said to Scott.

Miln knew exactly what she was doing. Scott had already come twice in a row. It would be hard for him to come a third time, even with his newfound incubus powers and her succubus ways. She needed every advantage she could get.

Scott kept tugging at Elene, indicating that she really, really needed to get off him. He was out of air and over the whole face-sitting experience.

"I am sorry, my friend. I am under orders," was all Elene would say with a smile.

At last, Scott gave up. He was simply out of strength.

Miln felt her orgasm suddenly grow from a whimper to a bang. She was seized by a rush of sensation so intense that she stopped breathing, shuddering as waves a sheer ecstasy washed over her. She trembled as her deep clenching spasms tore through her. Despite the sheer number of times she had had sex, she had never felt an orgasm so explosive.

A moment later, Miln felt Scott come beneath her with an a grunt audible even with Elene sitting on his face. He bucked his hips as he poured his hot seed into her.

Elene quickly dismounted much to a sputtering and coughing Scott's relief.

"Wow, Scott. You get better at this every time we get together," Miln said, leaning down and kissing him gingerly on the lips.

He simply smiled, utterly exhausted. After a moment, his eyes closed.

"Well, you can't sleep now, mister," Miln said suddenly, clapping her hands together. "We have to get back. Get the show on the road."

"You're leaving?" Elene asked dejectedly.

"Yeah, sorry Ellen. We've got to go," Miln said.

Miln climbed down off the bed and strolled over to where her clothes had been piled. She rummaged through them until she found a small pouch. She retrieved a small object from the pouch and placed her thumb to it. She uttered a few words in a language neither Scott nor Elene understood.

"I'll tell you what. Today is... what? The fourth? The fifth? Ugh, earth calendars make no sense," Miln said.

"It's the 12th, Miln," Scott said from the bed.

"See? No sense at all. And you should be getting dressed, mister."

Scott reluctantly sat up on the bed, rubbing his eyes.

Miln handed the small object – a black card with a strange symbol in the center – to Elene.

"After the 15th, put your thumb to the symbol on this card and speak the words 'a reveni.'" Miln explained.

Elene looked at the small card as if it were going to bite her. "A reveni. Then what happens?"

"Then Scotty here shows up and fucks your brains out."

"I do what?" Scott objected.

Elene simply smiled at Scott and then tucked the card away into a bedside drawer.

Miln turned to Scott. "Are you going to get dressed, or are you taking the portal back naked?"

"Fine," Scott said, really not knowing what was going on. Of course, not know what was going on had become the norm ever since Miln had come into his life.

When it became apparent that Scott was actually doing as he was told, Miln quickly dressed herself.

"Okay, let's get out of here," Miln said, snapping her fingers.

Instantly a fiery vortex appeared out of nowhere, eventually settling down and becoming a stable portal.

"Ready, sport?" Miln asked Scott.

"Um, yeah," he mumbled, trying to put on his dilapidated shirt.

Miln grasped Scott's hand and together they entered the portal. It winked out of existence almost immediately after they had entered as if it had never been there at all.

Elene leaned over and opened the bedside drawer and retrieved the card that Miln had given her. "A reveni," Elene whispered.

* * *

Miln and Scott stepped through the portal into Miln's room in the depths of Hell. As they entered the room, Arael froze in position, apparently about to strike Carrie with a short lash. Carrie on the other was bound to a large St. Andrew's cross. Both of them were naked.

"Well, it looks like someone hit off," Miln said cheerily.

"Yes, this one is fun," Arael said, caressing Carrie's face.

"Well, let's pack it up," Miln said to Arael. "Scott's been fed and ready."

"Ready?" Scott asked. He hadn't really had time to process everything that had been going on. The last few hours had been a whirlwind of chaos. "Ready for what?"

"We talked about this," Miln said, putting a hand on her hip. "To become an incubus."

"I thought I was already an incubus," Scott said, perplexed.

"I mean, you're like 90% of the way there. There's just one little extra step in the process and then you'll be ready to rock and roll."

"And that would be what?"

"Oh, you have to fuck Arael one last time," Miln said, putting a hand on Arael's shoulder.

"Araels's really good, Scott," Carrie blurted out.

Arael rewarded Carrie with a quick lash to her butt.

Scott thought about this for a moment and then shook his head. This was all happening far too fast. Everyone seemed to know what was going on except for him and he didn't like it one bit.

"What if I don't want to become an incubus?" he asked.

Everyone in the room just sort of gaped at Scott for a moment, as if none of them could believe anyone would turn down such a gift.

Miln spoke first. "Like I said, you are 90% of the way there now. If you hold off on your final transformation, there would be... complications."

Scott felt his skin crawl as Areal spoke next. "You would become a banalix; a sex-starved creature devoid of a soul."

"Well, that certainly sounds creepy," Scott admitted out loud before mastering himself. "Look, I'm not saying I don't want to be an incubus, I'm saying that I need some time to sort all this out."

Miln walked over to Scott and wrapped her arms around him. The room dissolved away into nothingness and was replaced by a rocky landscape with ocean waters lapping on a sandy shoreline.

Scott looked around, bewildered. "Where are we?" he asked.

"We are in mybeatus est– my happy place. It is the last place I remember being truly happy – until I met you," she said.

There was an intensity to her voice that Scott had never heard before. Most of the time she seemed carefree and nonchalant about practically everything. He never stopped to think that there might be more to her than meets the eye.

"Scotty, I did this for us. Once I became a succubus, I never thought I'd find love again," she explained.

"Wait, youloveme?" Scotty asked.

"I'm not absolutely sure what true love feels like any more, to be honest. I'm over 400 years old, you know. But I imagine it feels like the fall. I know that sounds weird. I'm happy to just be with you, though I love our little make out sessions." At this Miln smiled. "But honestly I just feel comfortable around you. You're not just a face in the crowd, a means to an end. So, in the end, to be together, I had to do something to you that I really didn't want to do. I had Arael begin the transformation process to turn you into an incubus."

Miln stopped and looked into his face with trembling lips. "I hope you understand."

"I understand completely, Miln. And despite all the crazy things you've put me through, made me do, and said, I love you, too," Scott replied.

The two embraced, and then turned to look out over the crashing waves.

"And it's not like you're going to be stuck down here all the time," Miln explained. "You can go back to earth any time you want."

"That's good to know," Scott replied.

Scott stole a glance in Miln's direction. It was first the time she'd ever opened up to him, showed him there was more to her than the frivolous, fun-loving sex machine.

"So, where is this exactly?" Scott asked.

"This is the western shore of Dalmatia, near the city of Zara," Miln explained.

"I've never heard of it," Scott replied.

"I don't doubt that. It doesn't really exist any more. It only exists like this in my mind now."

"Do you come here often?" Scott asked, then cringed at the bad joke he had inadvertently made.

"Are you trying to pick me up, sir?" Miln replied with a laugh.

The two stood in silence for a while, watching the sun set in Miln's mind.

Miln seemed to rouse herself. "I guess we should head back. Please don't say anything about what we just talked about. It's a little embarrassing."

"Sure thing."

She grasped his hand in his, smiled, and then the world faded away leaving them back in Miln's room, standing as if they had never left.

"Okay, mister. I'm going to let you off the hook for now, but you have to be back here in three days," Miln said enthusiastically.

Arael looked at Miln as if Miln had just suggested that they should kill Scott, roast him for dinner, and eat him.

"Before the stroke of midnight," Arael added.

Scott furled his brow. "Midnight in what timezone?" he asked. It seemed a perfectly logical question.

"Your pathetic human time systems do not matter," Arael said, raising her voice.

"Scotty, dear. Take this," Miln said, pressing a small object into his hand. "It will let you know when you are to return."

Scott looked at the item in his hands. He expected to see some mysterious relic that bent the laws of time and space, but what he saw was what was left of an old Timex watch, beat to hell. The liquid crystal display read 61:12 and was counting down. Scott couldn't resist a small chuckle.

"Three days, mister," Miln warned. "You can come and go as many times as you want, but you have to do the wild thing with my pal here before that timer goes off."

"I'll be back in plenty of time," Scott said. "Just want to think about this a bit, get some sleep, pack some things."

Miln leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a squeeze of the butt. "Three days, sir," she whispered.

"How do I get out of here?" Scott asked.

"Like this," Miln said.

Miln rose her hand in the air and snapped her fingers. Scott felt a sudden rush of heat and darkness and then found himself standing in his bedroom. He looked quickly around, but he was alone.

The last thing that passed through Scott's troubled mind, as his head crashed into the pillow, was the image of Miln standing on the rocky overlook, watching the sun set over the ocean.

devinn
devinn
191 Followers