Succubus Chronicles 01 - Molly's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later Eric's mom drove up-about five minutes sooner than she could have if she hadn't been speeding. Molly took it upon herself to explain. "I was at the party with him, but I left early. When I heard you hadn't seen him, I came looking for him on my bike. I don't know how he hit his head, but I don't think he remembers much of what happened the last two days."

His mom asked them both, "How did it happen?"

Eric just shrugged, and Molly said "I don't know, I found him this way. I don't know if he tripped while walking home, or if he hit his head at the house and then stumbled this far, or what?" Molly saw Eric's mom start towards the house and more words tumbled out, "There's no one else there now, and I think Eric needs a bed."

She sighed and looked at her son, "No, he needs a doctor, but I can get one after he is in bed. Want a ride home? The least I can do for you is get you and your bike back."

"Sure Mrs. Mirkins," Molly said, and loaded her bike into the trunk. It didn't really fit, but she just left the trunk open and climbed into the front seat. Eric's mom had put him in the back.

In no time they were at Eric's house, putting him in his bed. Molly stayed with him while his mom called his dad and doc Stardard. Doctor Stardard was an old man who still made house calls-and was paid in food as often as not. He seemed to be happy to be an anachronism, and when he got to Eric, he joked about the shiner as he felt carefully at Eric's forehead and ear. "Well son, for the looks of that bruise, you got off really lightly. No breaks, and looking at your eyes, any concussion is light. I'd like you to stay in bed a few days, and call me if you get nauseous or dizzy." Mrs. Mirkins kept both the Doctor and Molly for dinner, and her husband finally got home from his shift at the ferry terminal, complaining about the company not getting someone to replace him so he could check on his boy. Doc talked him down, assuring him that Eric was fine, and then pointed to the pumpkin pie, which proved to be the prescription to shut Mr. Mirkins up.

As Molly biked the short distance home, she realized that nothing had been decided. Rescuing Eric was great, but she had left all the other boys behind. She parked her bike, ran up to her room, and collapsed on the bed. She could see Shebeth with her minds eye, even as she tried to blot the vision out. "Have you thought about my words? I can send boys to get you, you know, I know you won't hurt them with your spells, and once I have you, you will be mine. But I want your heart, not your soul. Give yourself to me and I will give you everything you can dream of. You can have Eric, or we can share him, whatever you wish, only come back to me."

Molly realized it wasn't idle thoughts, it was a spell, Shebeth had entered her mind to talk to her. "Get out of my head!" Molly growled, and the vision faded.

Molly knew that Shebeth was being honest, that her offer was true, and that she wouldn't lose her soul if she took the offer. But somehow she knew it was wrong. Finally she realized what she had to do.

She crept out of the house, careful not to wake her parents, and snapped a light onto her bike, riding away in the dim light of dusk. It wasn't smart riding a bike this late at night, but she wanted to get this over with quickly. She reached the beach house, and called out "Shebeth, I'm here, I want to talk."

She noticed two boys sitting at the corners of the porch, but ignored them, staring at the door. After a moment, Shebeth came out, pulling a wraparound dress on over her nude body. Molly realized that body did hold an attraction to her, and cursed herself for it. She imagined those breasts floating just above her own larger mounds, imagined kissing that mouth. Was it a spell, or did she truly desire it?

"Shebeth, If I agreed to be yours, would you release all these men, and agree to just live in peace? I don't want to be a queen, just a normal girl."

Chapter 4

"The pathe of Sappo?" Shebeth seemed to be asking in wonder. "The other suq-Que-bi would tear me limb from limb if they found out. Between us we could keep this isle safe, if we were not found out."

"I would still need some men to be thralls-no, it wouldn't be like that, but other suq-Que-bi would know if I did not have thralls. I can ask for volunteers, and I will take good care of them." The way Shebeth touched her body as she said this left little doubt in Molly's mind that the men would enjoy it. "Is that acceptable?"

Molly thought, it was effectively her deal, she didn't know what Shebeth was saying about protecting the island, or the others, but she didn't want to fight the woman in front of her. She wanted to love her...She knew she wasn't a lesbian, and she knew that no magic was piercing her wards, she just wanted the sensual touch of the Succubus.

"Yes, as long as they are volunteers, and as long as you tell me about the other Succubi."

Suddenly the two guys on the porch started, shaking their heads as though leaving a daze. "It is done, no man is under my power now. I have also freed the women, but I do not know if they will get over the pleasures I have given them."

This infuriated Molly, "What did you do to them?" She shouted.

Taken aback, Shebeth held up her hands, "I had 30 young men to satisfy, and there is only one way for me to have children. They have had more sex in the last day than many women have in a month. Men's pleasure is limited, they become spent. The women can keep going..."

Shebeth looked down, and dropped her arms. "That much pleasure, once the women awaken to it, they may want it, need it, to continue. Also, they each carry a suq-Que-bi inside them, which will spur further lust."

"You said earlier you got them pregnant..." Molly was shocked.

"My species is trisexual. It takes a human male and a human female for us to have offspring. Fortunately, much of the knowledge of the suq-Que-bi mother is passed to the offspring telepathically once they are born, and they grow quickly. It will not be the problem for the girls you think it is."

Molly frowned, but she realized she couldn't change the past. "OK, well, lets go inside and talk."

Shebeth gestured that Molly could enter first. The two boys on the porch were napping in place. As Molly went through the door, she faintly heard Shebeth whisper "We will do more than just talk."

Guys were sleeping all around the house, exhausted by serving Shebeth. Molly wondered into the kitchen, and found it almost empty. Sabrina was sitting there, and Molly could see from her eyes that the girl was free, but there was a hunger there. Her belly was round, and Molly was surprised, she looked like she was 6 months pregnant. Shebeth saw the look, and laughed kindly. "I told you we mature quickly, and a suq-Que-bi baby is magical, it will not hurt her to bring my daughter into the world. She will come tomorrow, and be my size within a month or so.

Sabrina lifted her skirt, "Please?" She begged. Her skin was red from arousal and stimulation already.

"Oh, all right," Shebeth said, and knelt before the girl. Molly saw Shebeth's forked tongue flicker accross Sabrina's clit, as the suq-Que-bi expertly stroked the girl's skin. Sabrina's eyes rolled back in her head, and she slumped to the floor with her orgasm. It was such an erotic sight, Molly's body was responding against her will. As Shebeth looked up, Molly had to will the hand off her breast, as she hastily pulled the other hand out of her skirt where it had unconsciously been touching her panties.

Shebeth stayed on her knees, but shifted, moving the two feet to kneel in front of Molly with three "steps," of her knees. Her hands moved under Molly's skirt, pulling panties down the girl's legs. Molly kicked them away, and felt Shebeth's breath on her. The cool air plowed through the last of her resistance, and when the mouth clamped onto her, all Molly did was tenderly stroke the hair of the suq-Que-bi between her legs.

Some unknowable time later, she found herself lying on the linoleum. Shebeth had undone the ties on her dress, and was kissing Molly on the lips. Then she started to crawl along Molly's body, kissing her neck, then her breasts. As Shebeth kissed Molly's breasts, her own boobs neared Molly's mouth. Molly tasted the orbs, and it was soothing, natural. Then Shebeth was moving again, kissing a line down Molly's belly. Soon Shebeth was again tonguing Molly's sex, but now Molly was looking at a almost hairless vagina herself. As the suq-Que-bi lowered her body, Molly's tongue flicked out, curious. There wasn't much of a taste, but what she did taste was sweet, like apples, or pears. The feelings Shebeth was giving her demanded a response, and Molly did her inexperienced best, sucking and licking, trying to mimic what Shebeth was doing to drive her mad with lust.

Then something else happened, she could feel what her mouth was doing to her lover, and could taste her own actions. "The bond of love," Shebeth said in her mind. "We are truly joined, I will feel what you feel, you will feel me. It is the ultimate ecstasy."

Some time of explosive orgasms later, Molly realized that her lover had risen. "You were right, we do need to talk. Once the boys wake up, I will ask for five volunteers to be thralls. They will guard the ferry with one of my daughters. Will you be jealous if I offer my charms to other males to keep this island happy?"

Molly thought of the pleasure she had just had, then remembered Eric. She realized she could love more than one person, so Shebeth could too. "No, would you be jealous if I had Eric?"

Shebeth smiled, a look of pure love on her face, "If it gives you pleasure, it pleasures me as well. Perhaps he will give you a son, since I can only have daughters." With that a frown of worry came to her face. Before either woman could block it, the information flowed.

"Sabrina's daughter is Eric's" Molly repeated in surprise.

"Yes, she will have essence from me, Eric, and Sabrina. I had hoped you would find her pleasing if you did not like me..."

"I'm not worried about it, but you need to tell Eric. No, WE need to tell Eric. Get some clothes on..."

Watching each other dress was new enough that the two ended up helping each other undress, this time they made it upstairs to the comfort of a bed. By the time they finished, they decided to wait for afternoon, and help the boys back to their homes. "How will we explain Sabrina and Judy to their parents?" Molly worried.

"Leave that to me," Shebeth smiled. It was not a nice smile; Molly thought that if any parent tried to abuse their daughter over their sudden pregnancy that the parent wouldn't like the result.

There were some growing pains in the community, but the invasion was happening all over the world, and the people of Friday Harbor liked the new arrangement a lot better than war. Eric was not one of the volunteers to be a drone of Shebeth, but he lived with her and Molly anyway. I'd love to say they lived happily ever after, but war is hell. Perhaps someday I will write of the future of the island. Still, they had peaceful and idyllic years, and Molly had a daughter from Shebeth and a son from Eric...