Succubus' Curse Ch. 01

Story Info
A draenei huntress and a human mage accept a quest.
4.3k words
4.46
8.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

"Right," the innkeeper lifted the mug he had just finished scrubbing clean, squinting an eye as he peered into it, double-checking his handiwork. Satisfied, he slapped its bottom down on the counter and grabbed a bottle, pouring the mug full of strong dwarven spirits. He slid it across the bar to Ty, then grabbed another mug and poured it full with the rest of the bottle. That mug went to Ty's partner, Avemae. "It's just a bunch of imps. Shouldn't take you more than two, three hours at most. Probably one of those-- portal things or something," the burly, bald and bearded man continued.

"This much gold for just that?" Avemae asked. When the barkeep simply squinted in confusion, she sighed and then repeated herself more slowly so he might understand her through her thick accent. "This much gold-- for just that?" the beautiful draenei asked, her brown brows lofting high over her pale eyes. She hefted the small sack of coins they had been given as indication. Two hundred gold up front to kill some imps and close a portal? "What's the catch?"

"They've been, uh, problematic imps," the inn's proprietor clarified, peering into the bottle now to assess the dregs. He swallowed them down, then tucked the empty thing under the counter. "Wealthy folks want them gone, that sort of thing. Really," he promised.

"A moment," Ty begged, a gloved hand reaching out of his robe's sleeve to take Avemae by the elbow and withdraw several steps away. The human mage and the draenei huntress brought their heads together, the latter less than amused. "We really need this gold after what went down in Stormwind," he muttered once they were out of the innkeeper's earshot. "You know I like your bodysuits, but they tear easily and are ridiculously expensive to repair."

"You've never complained about them before," the huntress scoffed, though with a playful edge and a teasing smirk at her companion. "And as I recall, more often than not you've been the one tearing them." She cocked a hip and lifted a hand to her purple-skinned throat, starting to run her graceful fingers down her curvy, athletic form. Latex was all but unheard of on Azeroth, but the draenei brought them with it when they crash landed on the Azuremyst Isles. They guarded the secret of its creation well; Avemae was seldom seen without it hugging her hot body, and always with two zippers (another Draenei innovation). One ran down her back while the other ran from her pelvis, down between her thighs and terminated just at the small of her back. For 'ease of access', she once explained.

Ty was terrible about using those zippers when he wanted to get at her lush tits or her holes. Her fingers slid down over her stomach and played at the top of her zipper. Brazen and flirty, she started to peel it down practically in the middle of the tavern, revealing just a hint of the trim brown hairs guarding her snatch before her party member with benefits grabbed her wrist and gave her a look. "Seriously, Avemae," he muttered under his breath. "We have next to nothing left. If there's something off, we can back out or come back and twist his arm for a little more coin. This is the only job in town."

"Fine," Avemae said with a roll of her eyes, tugging her wrist away from Ty's fingers and zipping up once more, made decent once more. "I'm holding you to that -- and you better make this up to me before we leave," she told the mage pointedly. He smiled knowingly in the face of her serious expression, fully aware of what she meant by that. Avemae was nothing if not a minx, constantly horny and difficult for one man to sate. Ty did his best in that regard, though the two weren't a couple and he didn't take it personally when her sheer sexual need took her elsewhere.

The impatient innkeeper cleared his throat, and the duo turned towards him. His awkward expression made it clear that he had seen what Avemae started, and while Ty felt a tinge bad about her showing off in front of strangers, he certainly couldn't rouse himself to care. "We'll head out and take care of it tomorrow," he promised.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

They were supposed to be retiring to their room above the bar. "I hate that saying, you know," the purple draenei all but purred as they cleared the stairs and approached their room door. "Your language is so full of strange things. 'Retire' makes it sound like we'll be taking a nap, or doing some knitting." A grin began to take over her features, eager and full of anticipation.

"I did bring my needle," Ty replied, smirking when the huntress' eyes went straight down to his hips and the slight bulge showing through his robe. He was glad he wore cloth and not leather; it would be hell adventuring through Azeroth with this woman and material that would smother his cock or make it all too obvious that she had him as hard as a rock half of any given day.

"Did you?" she retorted with a pop of her eyebrows, deliberately letting Ty get a step ahead of her so he might unlock and open the door. He was more controlled -- he always was, part in parcel with being a mage -- but equally eager to get into their room and get busy in short order. She gave him several seconds to get the key out of his pocket and get his hands busy with unlocking and opening the door, then stepped up close and slipped her hands around his hips, her long fingers grabbing at the shape of his cock while she pressed her full breasts to his back. "This," the huntress whispered as she nipped at Ty's earlobe, "doesn't feel like a needle to me. What were you planning to knit with it? Hmm?"

The mage shivered, key turned in the lock and his hand on the doorknob. "I don't know," he said a bit more thickly, caught off guard by the draenei woman but not at all surprised by her sexual aggression. He knew her well enough by now. "Maybe a nice scarf," he said, the first thing to come to mind, and for a moment they both fell completely silent and completely still. He could almost feel her blink in confusion at what he had said, and he certainly could feel her lips move against his ear as her lips silently repeated the word.

They started laughing at the same time, him with a chuckle and her with a giggle. He started to continue on and open the door, but her other hand caught his wrist. "I don't want a scarf, Ty," she murmured, nipping at his ear again. She pulled his hand away from the doorknob and slid her hand away from his cock, taking hold of his hip. Taking half a step back, she turned him towards her and pushed him right up against the door in the same moment, leaving the two face to face once more. They stared into each other's eyes.

Ty had to ask. "What do you want, then?"

The moment he asked that question, Avemae smoothly crouched before her party member with benefits, perfectly balancing herself on her hooves. It was his turn to raise his brows, this time with surprise. He wasn't stupid; there was no mistaking where this was about to go, middle of the inn's hallway or not. She grabbed the hem of his robe and began to roll it up his legs, keeping her eyes locked on his. It took Ty far too long to remember to protest. "You know someone is going to come up at any moment," he muttered down at her, glancing at the stairs they just went up. He couldn't bring himself to stop her from tucking the hem of his robe into his belt, leaving his legs exposed.

His loincloth didn't last long. "I don't care," Avemae told the mage with a wanton grin and a darkening flush across her purple cheeks, the sincerity of her sentiment beyond question. She grabbed hold of his thick, hard cock with a fond familiarity, giving it a slow stroke before lowering the tip of its crown to point right at her face. The huntress tilted her head and examined her friend's cock from one side, then tilted it the other way to get another angle. Her eyes darted back up to Ty's and she gave a thoughtful hum as she patted its bluntness against her cheek several times. "Your 'knitting needle' doesn't seem like much of a needle, you know."

"Come on," Ty murmured, glancing at the stairs again. "We're right outside the--"

"A throat cozy," Avemae interrupted, cupping her hand around the side of his cock and nuzzling it into her cheek.

Ty stared at her in confusion, his mouth partly open.

"That," she hummed, turning her head just so to let herself press a kiss to the side of his shaft, "is what I want you to knit for me. A throat cozy," she reiterated with a mischievous glint in her eyes, sliding her hand down along to the base of his shaft, tracing the shape of her recent kiss with the tip of her tongue before running it along her lush lips, fixing Ty with a look. "You promised to make this up to me, didn't you? So--"

"A throat cozy," Ty almost grumbled, even as he was beginning to smile. "Fine. Have it your way," he told the promiscuous draenei, taking his hand from the doorknob. After a beat, his hands went down to grab hold of Avemae's horns, which flared back along her head, separated by her brushed back brown hair. Her grin returned as his grip on them firmed, and then she leaned forward and took the head of his cock into the wet warmth of her mouth. The things she did with her tongue were nothing short of amazing, tickling and torturing just around the underside of his crown quite unlike any woman native to Azeroth he had fucked before. Some women bragged about the way they sucked cock. Avemae never did; she was so confident that she let her skills speak for themselves.

Ty had to remind himself that Avemae wasn't on her knees to suck his cock. "A throat cozy," he muttered again, with a slightly fond exasperation in his tone. Some of the things that came out of Avemae's mouth were ridiculous and proved just how alien she was; she had been terribly impressed by the first tea cozy she had ever seen and found them both delightful and hilarious, referencing them off and on as the greatest invention on Azeroth. She wanted him to knit her a throat cozy with his cock? Ty had every intention of obliging.

They both knew that it was a really stupid euphemism.

"Here," Ty grunted as he thrusted himself deeper into her mouth, right through the damp sanctuary and into her tight, waiting throat. "Have your damn cozy." Amusement flashed through Avemae's bright eyes as Ty all but hilted himself against her lips in the course of that first thrust, making her kiss his pelvis as she had many times before. He held her head down against him for a long moment, enjoying how her throat squeezed down on his thick cock and how her tongue kept moving against him. Avemae's eyes grew hot and heavy until they drifted shut, her expression transitioning to a more sedate pleasure.

Avemae wasn't an entirely passive participant to her face-fucking, though she never sought to take control of it from Ty. Instead she slipped a hand between her thighs, slowly pulling her bodysuit's zipper until her cunt was exposed to the air once more. She kept a perfect balance on her hooves as she slipped two of her digits into her wet pussy, filling the hungry hole -- though she knew not nearly as much as Ty's thickness would in due time. As she began to massage her damp passage, she also pressed the flat heel of her hand to her clit, slowly rubbing her little pleasure buzzer.

Once Ty felt the hum of her muffled moans start to vibrate around his cock, he knew it was time to begin in earnest. He slowly pulled himself back, taking all but the head of his cock from Avemae. Her eyes opened again and their gazes met once more, the wanton look on her face beseeching him to get straight to work, her tongue teasing the slit that topped the crown of his cock. Biting back his groan and squeezing her horns tight, he thrusted right back inside of her and set to work on fucking her obstructed airway with short, hard thrusts, keeping himself buried past her mouth.

"How's that?" he asked, the words spaced out by the grunt that left him each time his balls slapped against her delicate chin, unable to help his lecherous grin. She tried to respond, but the words only made a muffled moan. Of course, the way her eyes soon closed again and the sound of her fingers at hard work on her pussy were the only answer he needed. Avemae was loving it as much as he was, though she wasn't likely to cum until she had his thick cock inside of one of her other holes.

Resisting Avemae's tight throat was an exercise in futility, and Ty knew a big part of sex for her was getting her partner to cum. He held back as long as he could, setting his jaw and furrowing his brow in concentration that shattered when Avemae felt the telltale twitching in his cock, her eyes opening and giving a smug look up at him. On impulse, he decided to wipe that smugness right off her beautiful face. He slid his hands off her natural handholds and took a grip in her brown hair, shoulders hunching as he quickened the already frenetic pace of his thrusts and made them all the more rougher while forcing her head to move in time with him. It forced her to drop her hands from her pussy, trying to gasp around the cock in her throat and mouth. She grabbed his thighs for support, fingers curling into the muscle there.

His final thrust was the roughest, and with a growl he held her face down on his cock while he spurted his hot load of cum straight into her stomach, one sticky rope after another. He even kept her held down there while he panted and recovered from his orgasm; though she tried to pull back, he held her down there a bit longer for playful emphasis. At least until she started to glare at him, tears glistening at the corner of his eyes. He removed his hands from her and she slowly pulled off of him, panting for breath, still connected to his cock by strands of saliva.

"How's your throat?" Ty finally asked a minute later, brushing his fingers back through Avemae's hair.

"Cozy and warm," the huntress replied, her kiss-bruised lips (at least, if one can reasonably call lips swollen from a hard facefucking kiss-bruised) forming a wide smile that finally broke that thin line that hung between her mouth and his member. Someone clearing their throat behind them had the mage freezing and Avemaelooking over her shoulder at the pair of gnomes who stood at the top of the stairs, their expression making it starkly clear how scandalized they were.

Their voices held not a shred of surprise. "Fucking Goldshire," one said to the other, who tutted. With the show over, they started to head down the hall to their own room.

While Ty was clearly embarrassed and felt awkward over that moment, Avemae simply grinned and rose to her full height again. She didn't even bother to zip her bodysuit's crotch up again, simply reaching between Ty's legs to take cold of his spit shined cock with her pussy-damp fingers, while her other hand reached for the doorknob Ty had never managed to turn. "Well," the draenei drawled before her fuck buddy had a chance to regain his composure and slip a word in, "I'd say we're about halfway through you making tomorrow up to me."

"You're insatiable," Ty muttered back. She only grinned and led him inside by his softened cock, letting him get the door behind them. Letting go of his member, she reached behind her head and gathered her hair in one hand, moving it away from her nape and biting her bottom lip as she gave a wordless look over her shoulder at the mage, who knew exactly what she wanted from him next. He pinched the back zipper of her bodysuit and peeled it down, slowly parting the black latex and revealing her toned back down to the small of her back.

"Thanks," she told him while flashing a grin. "I knew there was a reason I kept you around." She probably wasn't entirely joking; the material was almost too tight for her to get into on her own, let alone take off. As Ty began to remove his robe, she started to peel herself out of the loosened latex until they both stood naked. He stepped up to her back and slid his arms around her, muscular in spite of his intellectual profession, his stiffening cock already starting to press up against her perfect bubble of an ass. She grinned at the feeling, pressing her shoulders back against his broad chest while his fingers swept up her toned belly and squeezing her heavy breasts before his fingers moved on to her prominently erect nipples, playing with them. One of her hands reached behind herself to find his ass in turn, squeezingy rit encouragingly while her other set of digits started to play with her pussy once more.

"So," Ty murmured right into Avemae's ear as they mutually teased her body's most sensitive spots, making her shiver just so. "How about we step over to the bed and I finish making this up to you?" It was a sensible suggestion, and Avemae was certainly well past warming up for a nice, hard fuck on a comfortable mattress.

Yet Avemae was anything but sensible when it came to her libido. The room's bed was only a few feet away from them. A few steps would carry the pair over there, or he could pick her up and toss her on to it, or-- any number of possibilities existed, and she considered none of them. The huntress had already made up her mind on what she wanted from her friend. "No," she said through a soft hitch in her voice and breath. "I can't wait that long. You're going to fuck me right here and now," she decided, pressing her hips back against the human mage's cock, finally restored to its former thickness.

"It's just right--"

"-- here and now," Avemae interrupted, her voice pitched low and husky with need. Ty wasn't about to argue with the woman he was beyond lucky to be allied with. He didn't say another word as her hands lifted to his on her tits and peeled them off of her, taking either by the wrist and sliding them down to her hips. As he took hold of them, she took advantage of her new freedom to widen her stance and bend forward at the wait, showing off her natural flexibility and the perfect balance afforded to her by her hooves when she grabbed her ankles while keeping her long legs perfectly straight. "Put it in me," the horny huntress growled, lowering her head to get a good look at her human compatriot penetrating her pussy. Instead, she got the sight of his balls framed by her thighs while the head of his cock probed her purple little asshole. The small ring of muscle there tightened in reflexive protest.

Avemae bit her bottom lip, muffling her groan. "W-wasn't what I had in mind," she mumbled thickly, though she spoke again before Ty had a chance to realign himself with her sodden cunt. "Don't keep me waiting, boy," she taunted, shifting just so. While she kept one hand clutching at her ankle, the other went back up to reacquaint itself with the pussy it had been playing with so often tonight. Her own fingers were her clit's five best friends, after all. "Fuck my ass."

"If you insist," Ty replied with a grin of his own, slowly pressing himself into the tight sheath that put up far more resistance than her throat, his prick well-lubed from its adventure down Avemae's airhole. Even so, each successive inch of his above average cock was a greater challenge and greater challenge to squeeze into Avemae's glorious ass, the curse (or boon) of having such a thick member. The huntress' increasingly base moans were all he needed to egg him on deeper and deeper inside of her.

"Come on," Avemae bit out, any discomfort or pain felt from Ty taking the road less traveled clearly blurred with the intense pleasure she felt from her ass being spread wide by him. "I said fuck me, Tyrus." He gave her orifice a moment to acclimate to his shape once he was all but pressed right up against her asscheeks, and with a hint of his own mischief he gave her a sharp clap across her rump right after her demand, making her both hiss out and clench deliciously tight around him.

niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers
12