Succubus' Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?" he asked as the draenei woman lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at him, just about glaring daggers at him for holding back on him.

"I said fu--" Again, he cracked his hand down on her ass, making her hiss in both surprise and irritation. The human mage squeezed his fingers into the deeper blue handprint his pair of slaps left in her skin.

"When horny women start making rude demands, I stop hearing them," Ty told Avemae with a slight widening of his eyes and a lift of his brows, his innocent expression and attempt at an earnest tone completely unconvincing. "Try being more polite." He leaned forward and flicked his finger against one of her natural handholds. "And you're quite literally a horny woman," he said decisively, as though he wasn't balls deep in her ass already and as though he had been an unwilling participant to the deepthroat heavy facefucking in the inn's hallway.

"Asshole," Avemae growled, or at least she tried to. His hand came down on her again and this time she yelped in surprise, before finally laughing out and aligning her face forward one more time. "Fine," she gasped out, slipping her fingers down past her clit and sliding them inside of her soaken slot, pressing through the thin wall between her cunt and her ass to feel Ty's cock and get back at him. "Please, Tyrus, stop being an arse and fuck my damn ass."

"Good enough for me," the mage grinned and set straight to work, treating the draenei huntress' asshole much like he had her throat. The two had been adventuring together long enough that they had fucked a variety of ways in almost every position either one of them could think of. They had fucked intimately, they had fucked slowly, they had fucked sensually and they had fucked carefully, but they had the most fun fucking roughly and wildly, more rut than not, both knowing each other's limits well. Ty knew exactly how hard she could take it in the ass and still go kill a bunch of imps the next day.

It was pretty damn hard, and her fingers poking at his cock in her ass through her cunt only spurred him on to go harder than he normally did, pleasuring her ass' depths with short, body-jostling thrusts that had her stumbling forward every so often. The gnomes next door in the inn's other room could surely hear her raw, undisguised screams of pleasure every second or third thrust of Ty's cock drove out of her, covering up his quieter grunts.

A small fist banged at the wall on the other side of them, confirming just that when they shouted out, "WOULD YOU QUIET DOWN?"

Already wound up from getting facefucked, Avemae's sudden burst of laughter at the scandalized gnome pushed her right over the edge. The bubbly noise cut into one last cry out from her breathless lungs, raw and hoarse and growing more quiet as it went on than any louder. Her cunt spasmed around her finger, its twitching tactile for Ty's cock as well, which found Avemae's forbidden passage giving it one last hug that pushed him over the edge as well, shooting his load of cum deep in her ass while she shaked and shuddered in orgasm. She stumbled forward one more step before her shivering legs all but gave out under her. The thoroughly fucked draenei huntress pitched forward and landed half-on the bed, half-off, left on her knees at the foot of the bed while panting. She gasped for breath that seemed like it might never come again.

Ty joined Avemae but a moment later, sliding down to sit beside her with his back to the bed, his expression satisfied and smug, his legs sprawled out comfortably in his afterglow. "So," he asked as he made himself comfortable, resting his head back against the bed and grinning sidelong at the huntress. "Did that make it up to you?"

Unable to make a real verbal reply, Avemae lifted a hand and weakly punched Ty's shoulder, certain she wouldn't be managing a saddle in the morning.


12