Succubus' Curse Ch. 02

Story Info
A draenei huntress and a human mage go questing.
4.6k words
4.28
4.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avemae had to sleep on her belly that night, her bottom and hips far too sore for her to put any weight on it, silk sheets or not. She didn't bother with her night dress or even throwing the comforter over herself. Less because they would be rough on her thoroughly fucked ass, more because that hard of a fuck left her boneless and lazy, drifting off to sleep the moment Tyrus left her alone and her chin hit her pillow.

She startled awake the next morning with a sharp squeal when the mage slapped her bruised bottom right where he had left his handprint last night. Her heart thumped hard as she jolted wide awake, glancing over her shoulder to assess the threat awaiting her -- a grinning mage, still pleased with himself. His smug expression made the nude huntress groan with irritation, turning away and burying her face back in her pillow. "Asshole," she complained in her heavy accent, barely muffled.

"Just a proud fan of yours," Ty replied easily, and a second later she could feel his weight on the bed as he climbed up on it on one knee. "We really need to get on the road," he said a bit more softly, running a hand gently along her back. His touch left goosebumps in its wake; the draenei huntress gave a soft shiver at the sensation, closing her eyes and considering how good five more minutes of sleep might feel after her rude awakening. The slap really had shocked her wide awake, and part of her realized she didn't want her five more minutes for the comfort of sleep.

She really didn't want to go imp hunting. It wasn't that she expected it to be difficult -- where one imp showed up, one could expect to find a full baker's dozen at minimum. Simply put, Avemae didn't trust the innkeeper. Any small group of adventurers could come along and put down a horde of imps without any trouble. It wasn't the sort of work that should pay gold coins. Even a single piece of gold would be too much for clearing out an imp infestation.

"I don't want to," she muttered, muffled by her pillow. Ty scooted a bit closer to her, his hand sliding over the small of her back and gently passing over the bruise on her buttocks. Her asshole clenched as his fingers neared it, but he passed right over it to gently slip his fingers over her cunt, already damp from the feeling of his hand sliding over her back. The pillow muffled her groan. "It's a bad idea, Tyrus," she said, finally lifting her head just enough to mumble coherently, at the same time lifting her hips and spreading her knees just so. She gave him full and immediate access to her purple pussy without care or thought, once again proving her (literally) horny nature and extremely casual approach to sex.

"I know," he told her as he shifted a bit closer, leaning down and using his other hand to draw her hair away from her nape. Once it was bared, he leaned down to kiss her neck, starting to slowly finger her tender cunt. When he whispered, his warm breath on the damp spot of her neck made her shiver again. "We have to. I'll let you pick the next job," he promised her. She closed her eyes and bit down on her plump bottom lip, trying to compartmentalize and keep her mind focused.

Her voracious hunger won out. "Shut up," Avemae murmured, making to rub the side of her tail against where Ty's crotch should have been; she found he already had it out, thick and hard and ready to squeeze inside her again. "And this time, get the right hole or it'll be your arse up next."

"Gladly," the human mage assured his party member with benefits before diving cock first into her ready and waiting pussy, beginning their morning pre-questing quickie. Her lifted hips quickly fell to the bed with its force, a long and loud groan working its way through her throat. Ty's hands fell to the bed on either side of her, propping him up as he began to dick down the huntress' prone body, the impact of his hips against her bruised ass making her squeal out on occasion. Not that she wanted him to stop for even a moment; she curled her fingers into the bedsheets just as hard as she curled her toes (she just loved that expression, nevermind the fact she didn't have any toes), sure that she was on her way to another fast orgasm.

Not that she had any intention of letting Ty get the better of her again. Though she had to squeeze her eyes shut and fight the intense distraction ravaging her cunt, she pulled a move only a draenei woman could use. Biting down on her bottom lip to force her mind into focus, she wrapped her tail around the base of Tyrus' cock and squeezed it tight. The human mage immediately grunted in surprise, the rhythm of his next few thrusts going off-kilter. She let go of her bottom lip, grinning in immediate and immense satisfaction. It was the first time she did it to Ty, and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

She lost her grin a moment later when he doubled down, gasping out in surprise as Ty abandoned his prior pace in favor of something far more wild and primal. "Fuck," she groaned, quickly becoming overwhelmed by the combination of her sore, bruised ass acting as a cushion for Ty's bouncing pelvis and his cock pleasuring her increasingly sodden cunt. The huntress' pride demanded that he not get the better of her two fucks in a row, and to that end Avemae needed to pull out all the stops against him. She all but shoved her face into her pillow and bit down on it, working her cunt's muscles in time with his flow. All her flexing quickly paid off, deepening the mage's breath and making his grunts come more quickly and far more rawly.

Either one of them would cum any second now, as every trick in Avemae's repertoire amped the experience for her as well, however indirectly. There was one more she could pull on him, an ace in the hole, a hail mary. She lifted her hips just an inch and pressed back against her party member while he fucked her, not for any more leverage but to coil her tail just a little more around his member, and then another. When she had him exactly how she wanted him, she slid its tip down between his balls and tickled them with its very tip. His next grunt was colored by his sudden surprise.

It became a surprised groan when a moment later, she ended up tickling the cum right out of his cock and balls as his final thrust bottomed out inside of her. The purple-skinned woman grinned like a victorious fool, practically beaming when she heard him cuss out behind her. "Shit," he moaned as he filled her womb with his thick, hot cum. As he began to pull away and his spill started to coat her slick fucktunnel as well, her grin evaporated. She shivered, ducking her head and pushing her hips back against him as she stopped resisting her body's aching need to cum, pleased and smug with herself.

She had won. "Yeah," she began to growl, but it gave way to a moan in short order, her hips bucking thoughtlessly. Their motion gave way to convulsions throughout her legs, a shudder passing up her spine that made her toss back her head and cry out at her final release, its noise sharp and loud in response to Ty. As the waves and undulations of her orgasm passed, she sank back down to the bed and buried her head back in the pillow, once again limp and relaxed and really...

"Five more minutes," she mumbled, muffled and in new need of a nap.

Both she and Ty gave a small jolt when a small fist on the other side of the wall slammed on it, screaming out at them. "WOULD YOU QUIET DOWN? I KNOW THIS IS GOLDSHIRE, BUT HAVE SOME DECENCY!"

Ty groaned behind her. Avemae wasn't sure what made her giggle; the gnome's fury or the mage's post-nut demure. She laid very still for a moment, then began to lift her hips. Once she felt Ty's softening cock begin to slide out of her, she rolled over and lifted one of her hooved legs, giving a small wince as her bruised and battered butt pressed into the bed's mattress. Now facing Ty, she spread her legs and spread her lips in an equally lewd smile, eyes rife with perverse amusement. "Well," she said in her thick accent, "why don't you go ahead and have some decency? Missionary is 'decent', yes?"

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

A darkness hung around the abandoned mausoleum. Abandoned mausoleums were not an uncommon sight in the Eastern Kingdoms, but abandoned mausoleums far removed from anything else were. There was nothing but woods and hills for miles around the crypt the innkeeper was paying them to clear out. Usually mausoleums were in graves or on properties.

Avemae gave Ty a look. They weren't in the Darkwood and there was not a cloud in the sky above them. It should not have been dark at all. He simply spread his hands in a helpless gesture to her, equal parts a shrug of his hands as a somatic gesture for his spell. An orb of light spun into existence above his head, then split into two. One of them floated over to Avemae. The magical lights orbited their heads, creating just enough illumination for the two of them to work with. "We need the money," he reminded her, another gesture spinning fire to life in his palm. "Let's get it over with."

"We're making him pay double," Avemae told the mage tartly, "even if it just ends up being imps. Even if." Ty didn't argue, and a moment later the two were entering the eerie building, noting its foreign architecture. Whomever or whatever built the crypt had no association with the Alliance; the entrance and each open archway they found were sized for someone who would dwarf even the tallest male draenei or transformed worgen. The pillars that held the building up were slim and jagged, too slim and jagged to reasonably support the building that relied on them. It was a strangeness that stood out more and more to them as they cleared each successive floor of imps.

If the innkeeper had just stated the sheer volume of imps they were to kill to earn their pay, Avemae wouldn't have had her reservations about the quest. The horde seemed to be unending. Wave after wave of them seemed to come out of the darkness their magical orbs didn't light, if not doing more improbable things like squeezing out of cracks in the stone tiles beneath their feet. Ty's fire and arcane missiles filled the air alongside Avemae's arrows, her expert marksmanship equally deadly to his mastery of magic. They barely had time to breathe, much less talk -- or remind each other of how odd this job was, or how they really needed the money.

A small blessing to them both.

The thirteenth floor was different-- a small, single chamber, unlike the sprawling mess each preceding floor had been. Opposite of the rounded, unnecessarily difficult stairs they had descended was a swirling green portal, an imp just bouncing out of it as Ty's boots and Avemae's hooves hit the floor. It shrieked and rose its hands, summoning a firebolt that fizzled a moment later when one of Avemae's arrows took it in the throat. Though another imp was already passing through the portal to the Twisting Nether, it gave them time to survey the room.

Runes and magic circles were etched into the floor, glowing a sickly purple that grew stronger and stronger towards its center. There squatted a gnoll, its gnarled and scarred face twisted up in concentration as he painted something on the floor with wet, bloody hands, though the source of that blood wasn't immediately obvious. He lifted his head when Ty threw a firebolt that whizzed past it, incinerating the next imp to leave the portal. Snarling and surging to his feet, the gnoll began to wave its hands, summoning fel fire that would surely--

And then Avemae's arrow took it in the dead center of its throat, cutting off its guttural incantation with a gurgle before toppling backwards. It was dead before it hit the ground, and as it faded off Azeroth's mortal coil its imp summoning portal vanished. The purple glow disappeared in the same breath, leaving the room still and quiet again but for the gnoll's death rattle.

"Anticlimactic," Avemae murmured to herself as she lowered her bow, her ridged brow creased. It was the first word either of them had said in some time. Her hooves clopped on the stone tiles as she stepped a bit deeper into the room, glancing around but finding nothing of note. There wasn't so much as a tattered journal laying around, waiting to explain what went awry for this to all unfold in the first place.

"A gnoll warlock. I've seen everything now," Ty exhaled. They poked around the room for several minutes, but finding nothing else -- and certainly not any loot -- they left. Though Ty carefully toed over the runes out of caution, Avemae casually stepped through the last rune the gnoll had been painting.

Across the Nether, a Dreadlord seethed and raged over the gnoll's failure to summon it. Two years of manipulations and promises had been wasted. Only a day more and he would have been summoned to Azeroth, free to do as he pleased. Yet his loss would be another demon's gain. Incomplete, the gnoll's summoning ritual couldn't summon its intended target. However...

It was enough for one conniving succubus to slip through, bound to the last person to touch the ritual. WIth the gnoll dead, she knew she would be free to do as she pleased. Not thirty minutes after Avemae and Ty left, the portal flared back to life and she slipped through. Her sultry smile faded when she felt something tug at her senses, a would-be master. It returned with malicious glee when she realized her master was unaware of her. Unaware of their connection, and her power to command the succubus. The succubus was not about to squander the opportunity that afforded her.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

By the time Avemae and Ty emerged from the mausoleum, it was far too late for the pair to start riding for Goldshire. Though the unnatural darkness had faded with its master's death, a very natural night had taken its place. They had planned for that, of course, leaving their horses and traveling packs at a discreet campsite not too far from the mausoleum, a little natural shelter shielded by cliff walls and a convenient tree's canopy.

Horny as they were, the pair took dangerous situations seriously, and anything to do with demons and warlocks had a chance to be very dangerous indeed -- imps only or not. They weren't about to start celebrating early, certainly not before they had even been paid. Setting up for the night and making a small meal only took them an hour. By the time it was over, they were twenty minutes from the witching hour.

It was Ty's turn to take first watch, but when Avemae glanced over at him he was yawning, his eyelids heavy. Her lips twitched with a fond smile and she moved to perch on a stone facing their camp's entrance. "Get a few hours," she encouraged him, waving offhandedly in the tent's direction.

"You sure?" the mage asked, unable to stop himself from yawning mid-question. He cleared his throat, embarrassed, but waited for her to answer him anyway.

"I'm sure," the huntress said with a smirk. "Get in there, old man, before you grow a beard and really look the part of a human wizard, yes?" He rolled her eyes and sketched a mocking bow, but smiled his sleepy appreciation anyway before ducking into the tent. Ty didn't snore, but she was certain he was asleep in minutes. He nodded off more easily than any baby she had ever met. It was almost cute.

After a few minutes, Avemae began to feel restless. She rose from the stone and ventured just a stone's throw away from the camp, collecting several choice branches she had spotted while collecting firewood. They were too thick for their modest flame, but each of them would make a handful of perfect arrow shafts once she whittled them down. Their little romp through the strange mausoleum had depleted her stock of arrows considerably, and it was far more economical for her to make the shafts and fletchings herself and simply buy the heads than buy someone else's arrows.

She dumped them at the foot of her rock and began to sit down, only to pause when she heard a branch crack. The huntress quickly lifted her chin and scanned the forest that sprawled out before her, searching for its source. It was too sharp a noise for it to be far, and it didn't sound like an animal. Animals dart away and make much more noise when they realize they've made such a mistake, flying quickly into fight or flight. She knew intelligent life tended to pause, waiting to see if anything around them reacted before making another decision.

The woods were quiet, dark, and still. After a moment she glanced down, realizing with a sheepish smile that the culprit had been her own hoof; she had accidentally stepped on one, and apparently it was more fragile than she had first thought. She didn't mourn the loss, having several more to work with. After choosing one at random, she leaned down to grab it, only to find it snapping under another hoof. One that wasn't hers. Avemae knew she was in trouble the moment she saw a hint of the creature's toned red leg that she was in trouble. Even so, she very slowly lifted her chin, subconsciously expecting to soon lock eyes with the demon that stood before her. And at that moment, one of them would spring into action--

Avemae's eyes stopped at the demon's waist, widening considerably. Her mouth opened, her full lips moving wordlessly. The draenei huntress had encountered several succubi in her adventures, but she had never seen one so brazenly naked. They always wore something; always skimpy, of course, but never naked. This one's nudity was a first, and a real surprise. What actually shocked her was what hung between her legs: a long, thick horse cock, far larger than anything that had ever been inside her holes.

It twitched, starting to stir with ready life as a rush of blood began to engorge it. Avemae's eyes trailed up, past the perfect hips and toned stomach many women would kill for. She continued to hike her gaze higher and higher, pausing but not staying on the demon's full, impossibly perky tits or their dark nipples. Their eyes finally met. The succubus wore a cruel smirk on her impossibly beautiful face, her glee plain at having gotten the drop on the huntress.

Avemae had only a moment to look at the demon's face. Her short horns were understated compared to Avemae's own, pointing up and out rather than flaring back. Long, unfairly silky black hair fell in a long curtain down her back. Yet Avemae's eyes were drawn to the succubus' full lips and the implicit promise they seemed to have. She could hear her heartbeat racing, a thunderous thump thump thump in her ears, and her conscious mind knew she needed to get away. Her adrenaline surged, yet a small tingle at the base of her neck compelled her to stay.

"Oh," the huntress said in a small voice, her tone inexplicably breathless as sheer base need took her over. She could feel her pussy begin to grow damp and her nipples pebble into stiff peaks. "Fuck." A hazy lust fell over her resistant, conscious mind as the succubus' charm took effect. With horror, she realized she was about to become completely pliant to the demon's whims.

Before it settled in, the succubus took hold of her equine member in one hand and slapped Avemae clean across the face with its hot, stiff shaft, making her squeal in surprise. Already off balance from being caught unaware, she fell from her perch and tumbled into the dirt. With a gasp, she slowly pushed to her hands and knees. She still had some autonomy and with it, a chance to get out of this situation. If she could just make enough noise to wake Ty up...

Before she could scramble up, she saw the succubus' hoof before her again. "A fitting place for a little draenei slut," the naked, glorious demon cooed softly, grabbing Avemae's horns the same way Ty had the previous night. "Don't fret, my little pet. Your friend is sound asleep," she promised as she took a step back and pulled Avemae up and forward, making her get on her knees against her will.

12