Succubus' Curse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck--" the huntress tried to retort. Part of her regretted the impulsive decision right away. The other part of her, the part of her dominated by the succubus' charm magic, was grateful for the far too large member being thrusted into her whore mouth, preventing her rudeness and putting it to good use.

"If you behave, perhaps," the red demon teased, her eyes flashing with malicious heat. Slowly but surely, she pushed the thick cock deeper and deeper into the draenei, nowhere close to hilting her cock by the time her equine length was inches into Avemae's throat. It shouldn't have fit, but it did. As well trained as Avemae's gag reflex was, it fought and thrashed against the intruder slowly sinking into her. It accomplished nothing but squeezing and spasming around the succubus' cock just like her cunt would, making its owner let out a soft sigh of pleasure. Tears welled in Avemae's eyes as they wrenched shut, and they stayed shut when the demon began to pull her cock back.

Her whole body rocked when the succubus thrusted back down her throat. "You are a good little cocksucker, aren't you?" the demon teased. The breathy moan that followed made it terribly clear how much she was enjoying Avemae's airhole, and she didn't miss a single beat when she began thrusting in earnest. She didn't even miss a beat when the thrusts had Avemae falling back off her knees and on to her ass in the dirt, simply stepping forward with it and continuing to ravage one of nature's unintended holes.

The worst -- or maybe best -- thing about it was how Avemae's body reacted to the violation, her cunt twitching just like her throat did every time the succubus thrusted. The idea of cumming from getting facefucked by a demon was a ridiculous one, yet it became an unavoidable reality to the huntress, whose body soon began to writhe and shiver. Having decided to go commando that day, her flushed pussy gushed against her bodysuit's latex, one orgasm beginning to blur into the next for the poor woman. The part of her mind that had resisted the charm spell was soon screaming yes with the rest of her mind and all of her body.

She could only bring herself to open her eyes again when she felt the cock begin to slide out of her throat, staring up through her teary eyes as it drew away from her. The succubus reached down and grabbed her like a child. Breathless and barely able to remember how to breathe, Avemae nevertheless let out a small squeak when the succubus flipped her around and draped her out, bent over the rock she had been perched on. "Oh," the demon laughed as her exploring fingers found the zipper to Avemae's bodysuit. "Ease of access. How wonderful," she exclaimed with heartfelt delight, pulling it back towards her until the purple huntress' twin holes were vulnerable and exposed.

"Please," Avemae begged without thinking, her voice both breathless and hoarse.

"Please what, my little draenei whore?" the demon cooed back, already knowing the answer, already rubbing the flat head of her horse cock against the other woman's snatch.

"Please," she bit out without a moment of hesitation. "F-fuck me. Fuck me, mistress, fuck me!" She was loud enough that she should have startled Ty's horse awake or the mage himself, not that she meant to. There was only one thing on her mind, and that was the cock about to claim her pussy for the evening.

It began to spear her wide open, her mixed pain and pleasure far greater than any other sensation Avemae had ever felt before. The aftershocks of her string of facefucking orgasms still rolled through her body; her limbs felt weak, and she was scarce able to move. She should have stiffened and squirmed with what was inside her, but all Avemae could do was lay there and take it. Every single inch of it.

She groaned out as the flat head neared her cervix, dimly aware of her new mistress leaning down and brushing Avemae's hair away from the base of her neck. The huntress felt something wet there, like a kiss right atop her spine, and then a warm tickle as the succubus whispered something. She could feel the magic, could feel it--

When her abrupt and intense orgasm hit, she blacked out and felt nothing more at all.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

"Avemae? You okay?" Though the draenei woman wanted nothing more than to keep her eyes squeezed shut, Ty shaking her awake all but forced her to open them. The world around her was a bleary sight through her wet eyes, and also much brighter than it should have been.

"Y-yeah," the huntress croaked to the mage, starting to push herself up from her bent position on unsteady hooves. "I'm fine," she mumbled hoarsely, trying to blink her eyes dry. Remnants of her dream came to her, bits and pieces that couldn't quite form a clear picture of what it was. Probably for the best. Her sex dreams could get pretty out there, and were never worth dwelling on.

"I know I was tired, but you really didn't need to keep watch all night," he told her, giving her shoulder a small squeeze. That sounded right. That must have been what happened.

"Couldn't bring myself to wake you up," Avemae replied in a whisper, finding her throat too raw to speak any louder than that. Was that what happened? It sounded right. It certainly aligned with her recollection of the night, which was admittedly fuzzy. "I think I need some water." Her legs unsteady, she started towards the tent, trying to ignore the terrible ache in her pelvis. How hard had Ty fucked her the other day that it was bothering her now? She'd have to take the next few days easy. She tried to ignore the fact that she could still feel cum deep in her cunt, rationalizing it as the remains of yesterday morning's quickie when she knew better. Something felt off to her. She tried to ignore that, too.

She didn't know just how hard the next few days would be for her.

12