Succubus' futa transformation

Story Info
Two friends meet up at a park but are watched by another.
5.6k words
4.34
27.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hello all! This is a story I wrote some years ago but haven't shared until now. I'd like to get into writing erotic fiction and thought it would be best to see how you all liked this one! Hopefully it's not too much of a rough read for you and I hope to possibly get an updated version soon! All characters are of legal age in the story*

*

Chapter 1

"Stupid lights" Kyle said as he sat at the traffic lights in his blue 2001 Ford Explorer. It was a beautiful summer evening and he was on his way to meet his friend Hannah. She had called him a little while ago and asked if they could meet in person. Knowing that something was up, he said sure and after agreeing on a meeting place, jumped in his SUV. He was 18 years old, almost 5 ft 7 in, and around 140lbs. Not the biggest guy around, which is why he was on the knowledge bowl team instead of the football team. Today he was wearing a pair of jeans plus a new pair of tennis shoes he'd just gotten and a pirate t-shirt. He was also wearing his favorite pair of sunglasses, never leaving home without them. These lights were not timed properly, so, running his hands through his light brown hair, he started tapping on the steering wheel. He was really proud of his Explorer and took great care in keeping it well maintained although it could use a wash soon he admitted.

As the light turned green, he accelerated across the intersection and took the first right onto a side road. This road ran alongside a park next to the woods of a nature center. As he drove along, he found the parking lot, pulled in, and parked alongside Hannah's Mazda MX-5. She also kept her white Mazda in great shape as well, even repainting the blue racing stripes herself. Hannah herself wasn't in the car though so Kyle got out of his Ford, locked the door, and began to walk towards the park. He had decided to leave his sunglasses in the car since the sun was starting to go down.

Kyle had met Hannah here before so he had a good idea of where to look for the thin 5' 5'' brunette. She usually kept her hair in a ponytail but sometimes let it down, which Kyle actually preferred but he kept that to himself. Hannah was a year older than him and was his best friend's sister. However, she had grown to be a close friend as well with many a late night phone call "vent session" from her occurring over the summer. Kyle had had a crush on Hannah for a while but being the shy person he is, hasn't had the courage to do anything about it. He also didn't want to hurt his best friend's feelings by going out w/ his sister so he was a little confused on what to do.

"Hey, I'm over here" a voice called. Kyle turned to look towards the woods. Hannah was standing at the entrance to one of the trails through the woods. 'Wow, she looks amazing' Kyle thought and started to walk towards her. She had opted to let her hair down this time, which reached just below the shoulders. She was wearing a pair of old jeans and a red tank top with a pair of brown hiking boots on. Kyle kind of wished that he had kept his sunglasses on so he'd be able to look at her small but perky breasts, which filled out her tank top quite nicely.

"How's it going?" Kyle asked as he put his arms out for a hug. Hannah walked forward and embraced him quickly. Kyle tried to ignore the feeling of her body against his but it didn't quite work all the way and he started to get a little hard.

"Fine, just a little frazzled" Hannah responded. "I thought that we could go for a walk while we talk."

"Lead the way" he responded and they started walking down the trail. It wound its way through the woods, over a hill, and past a little lake. While they walked, she got closer to him and held his hand. While this might seem romantic to some, Kyle knew something was up since he could feel her shaking and she had a vice grip on his hand.

"Up here" she said as she led him to a not very noticeable animal trail on the side. It led up to a small clearing that overlooked the lake that they had passed not so long ago. It was a very beautiful landscape, especially with the sun starting to slide behind the horizon. They sat down on the grass by some large rocks.

"So, now that we're here, what's the matter? You sounded upset earlier" Kyle said.

She sat silently for a while, staring towards the sunset before responding. When she turned to look at him, her emerald eyes had started to tear.

"My ex-boyfriend called today."

"Uh-oh." Kyle had a feeling he knew where this was going.

"I thought he was going to apologize but he just started yelling at me again, saying that it was my fault that another one of his relationships had fallen through. He called me a whore and hung up."

"That's horrible."

"That's not even the worst of it" she said quietly. I called Dillon, hoping that he would be able to comfort me but he was super high and yelled at me as well." Dillon was another one of Kyle's friends that occasionally hung out with some other "friends". Dillon and Hannah had actually quite close at the beginning of the summer but things hadn't worked out.

"He much as I respect Dillon as a friend, why do you keep talking to him?" Kyle asked.

"I guess I'm just hoping that things will magically work themselves out" She responded.

"There's only one type of magic that I know of but it's not going to help out your relationship issues" a cool, feminine voice said. Startled, Kyle and Hannah got up and looked around for where the voice came from.

The sun had set and the stars were starting to come out but they could easily see the woman lying on top of the rock they were sitting next to. When did she get there and why hadn't they heard her? Kyle wondered.

As if reading his mind, she looked at him and said, "I teleported here, which is why you didn't hear me approach from the trees. My name is Lilith, Queen of Demons and I'm enjoying your conversation. No, not the one that you were saying out loud but the one's in your heads. Since I've enjoyed it so much I'm decided to help you out."

As she stood up, they realized how beautiful she was and how naked she was. Two horns protruded from the top of her head and her long black hair rolled down her back and over her front. Her massive chest was partially obscured by her hair. The biggest shock was that above her dripping pussy was a massive, hard dick, at least 11 inches long and thick. As they stared at her, she raised her arms toward each of them and clenched her fists. They both realized that they couldn't move. She then "tossed" Kyle towards the rock. He hit and laid on the ground, dizzy from the hit.

"Stop! Don't hurt him!" Hannah cried.

"Don't worry" Lilith responded. "My goal isn't to harm you. Only to have a little fun."

She then jumped down from the rock and strolled over to Hannah. Hannah couldn't help but stare at the giant cock that swayed back and forth. She had sucked a couple of guy's cocks before but this was so big it frightened her and actually aroused her a bit. Lilith stopped in front of Hannah and forced her to the ground. Hannah's mouth was right next to Lilith's cock.

"Don't worry. This is meant to help you" Lilith said as she slowly moved her hips forward, edging the cock closer to Hannah's lips. Hannah tried to keep her mouth shut when the cock touched her lips but with a little bit of force, it slipped in. Both girls moaned, Lilith because it felt so good and Hannah because she was so horny. Lilith knew that Hannah wasn't going anywhere so she released her. Hannah immediately brought both hands up to the dick, rubbing it as she tried to get more into her mouth. She kept sliding back and forth, licking the dick as she went. The pre-cum from the dick coated the inside of Hannah's mouth and started falling down her throat. As the magical pre-cum started to work on Hannah's body, she was able to fit more and more of the cock into her mouth and eventually down her throat.

"That feels great, you little whore" Lilith groaned.

Eventually, the entire 11 inch cock was in Hannah's mouth which is when Lilith started cumming. The cum filled up Hannah's inside, warming her and making her feel so excited that she started cumming too. That had the desired effect and the magical cum inside of Hannah started to go to work. Lilith pulled out and walked away, disappearing before she reached the edge of the forest. Hannah had slumped forward and then rolled onto her back.

Kyle had regained his senses some time ago but had been so shocked that he just laid there and watched his friend suck the massive cock. As he watched Hannah fall, he snapped back to his senses and scrabbled over to her. Kyle did a quick check and decided that Hannah was alright, although really warm. She still had traces of cum around her mouth and her jeans were soaked through around her pussy. Kyle picked her up and propped her against the rock so she could recover. He wiped away the excess cum around her mouth and sat back, watching her.

"She really is beautiful" he said. He quickly covered his mouth but then realized that no one was around to hear him. He decided that it might be awhile so he crawled over next to her and sat against to rock as well, listening to her breathe. Slowly he started to drift off. The last thing he remembered before he went to sleep was that Hannah had moved a bit and her head was now resting on his shoulder.

"Just wait a bit. Then the fun begins" Lilith said to the sky as she lay invisible atop the rock.

Chapter 2

The sun light rose over the edge of the horizon, turning the dark sky into a dull gray before then slowly becoming redder and brighter. Kyle woke up, wondering why he felt so sore. As he opened his eyes, he felt a light pressure on his right side and that's when last night's memories came crashing back. His drive over to the park, walking with Hannah, and then the demon that forced Hannah to give her a blow job. Kyle turned his head and checked on Hannah. She was still asleep next to him but she seems alright. The massive wet spot on her pants had dried and it wasn't noticeable. Due to the angle Kyle could see down Hannah's shirt and he could have sworn that they looked a little bigger than what he remembered. His movements seemed to have woken her up and she came to. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. When her eyes met Kyle's eyes, Kyle could see a spark of remembrance in them and they started to fill with tears. Kyle put his arms around Hannah and pulled her close.

"It's over now. You're fine, the demon is gone, and it's just us. I've got you" Kyle said as he tried to reassure you.

"It was so...terrifying" Hannah whispered out between sobs. "I was worried... that she hurt you and then... I couldn't control my body. It's like... she got into my head or something. I'm so embarrassed."

"It's ok. I'm not going to tell anyone ('like anyone would believe me' Kyle thought) so it'll just stay between the two of us, alright?"

"Thank you" Hannah said as she started to regain her composure.

"How do you feel? Are you hurt anywhere?" Kyle inquired.

Hannah did a quick mental check but nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

"I actually don't feel too bad, besides feeling sore from sleeping against a rock. I also feel disgusting due to having that monster's... thing in my mouth. And my pants are sticky." Hannah said as she made a disgusted face.

"As long as you aren't hurting, that's good." Kyle said, feeling a little relieved that his friend wasn't hurt.

"We should probably get back to our houses before anyone notices that we've been out the entire night." Hannah said as she started to get up.

Kyle agreed. While both parents trusted them not to be stupid, it was better not to given them any reasons. "Alright, let's start heading back down the trail."

Hannah was still a bit wobbly and sore from the whole ordeal that she had to hold onto Kyle down the path, not that Kyle minded. He walked slowly so that she didn't get too tired and they made it back to their cars without any issues. They stopped right next to Hannah's car. Hannah turned toward Kyle and gave him a big hug.

"Thanks for helping me out. It's my fault that we got into this mess by wanting to meet you here but you haven't gotten mad at me" Hannah said.

"While it was definitely was not what I expected to happen, I could hardly blame you for what happened" Kyle smirked.

"I know but still." Hannah smiled back. "Thanks again."

She got into her car and started the engine with a small roar.

"Let me know that you made it back home safely!" Kyle shouted.

"I will!" Hannah shouted back.

With that, she reversed and drove off, leaving Kyle to wonder if her tank top had been that tight around her breasts when he saw her last night. With that thought, he walked over to his car, started the engine, and drove back to his place.

A lone shadow stood behind a large oak at the edge of the park near where the cars were parked.

"Well, I guess she is a slow developer. This should be interesting." Lilith smirked as she faded into the shadows.

Chapter 3

Hannah got back to her house only a few minutes after leaving the park. She was still really shaken after the ordeal and wanted to take a long, hot shower to clean her of the memories and her mess. Also, she wanted to get out of her clothes since her tank top was squeezing her breasts together tighter than they usual were and her jeans were fitting more snuggly around her hips and butt. She pulled into driveway and entered through the side door, which was conveniently next to the stairs that led to the basement and her bedroom. All the other bedrooms were on the second floor, which gave her plenty of privacy when she needed it. Luckily, she had a full bathroom downstairs as well, so she didn't have to bother anyone upstairs by using their bathroom on the second floor.

Hannah snuck downstairs and went into her room, locking the door behind her. While laying down in her bed sounded really tempting, she wanted to shower first. She took her shoes and socks off, throwing her socks into the laundry hamper. Then she unbuttoned her jeans, unzipped them, and wiggled out of them.

'Usually they aren't this tight' Hannah thought as she struggled to get the waist band over her hips and butt.

She then proceeded to take offer her tank top, struggling again to get the material over her breasts. Looking down at her body quizzically, she walked over to her full length mirror and looked over her body while she stood in just her black bra and matching panties. While she didn't have the looks of a beauty queen, she wasn't lacking. She had beautiful brown hair that reached just below her shoulders, with a few streaks of blonde naturally thrown in. Her emerald eyes sat above a small, cute nose and naturally rosy cheeks. She was thin but she did have curves were they counted. Her breasts filled out a large A-cup quite nicely, being nice, firm, and soft. She even liked to give them a nice caress once in a while, even though she would deny it. Her tummy was flat and she had the faint outline of some abs. Her hips flared out a little bit and her butt was nice and round but wasn't too large. Her legs were flawless, being tanned and shaven runner's legs.

This time however, her curves seemed to be a little off. First off, it looked like her favorite bra was a cup size too small, squeezing her breasts together and pushing them out of the top of her bra, like a stripper would show off. Next, her panties seemed to be "digging" into her butt, showing it off. Hannah was confused since this pair of undergarments fit her perfectly yesterday when she put them on. Confused, she unhooked her bra and took it off, relieving her boobs of their tight confinement. She then took her panties off and wrapped a towel around her lithe body, hoping that a shower would help to clear her head.

She got into the bathroom and locked the door. She unwrapped the towel, hanging it up next to the shower. Turning on the shower, she waited for the water to warm up. While she waited, her mind started to wander. Thinking back to last night, she thought of the events that led up to her giving a blow job to that demon. Thinking about the demon made her think of Lilith's cock. It was so large and thick, yet filled her mouth perfectly. She remember rubbing the balls attached to that cock and rubbing her hands up and down that dick as she sucked on it. She thought it would be interesting to be on the other end of a blow job.

"Snap out of it Hannah" Hannah said as she remembered where she was. By now the shower was filled with steam and Hannah proceeded to jump in. As she washed herself off, her muscles started to relax under the massage of her hands and the hot water. However, when she reached her vagina, she realized that she was wet from thinking about the demon cock.

'What's wrong with me?' Hannah thought as she started to rub herself. She sat down in the shower and spread her legs, giving her hands full access to her dripping pussy. She used her right hand to spread her lips and start rubbing her clit, sparking a sense of lust deep within herself. As she kept rubbing her clit, she would stop to place a finger into her pussy. After a few times of switching, she realized that one finger wasn't enough so she placed another in, which was the most she ever had. Two wasn't enough though and eventually she had to place a third in and then a fourth. Then she felt filled and she started to build to orgasm quicker.

Her left hand hadn't been idle during this however. It had moved up to her breasts, which Hannah had finally admitted had grown larger. She first rubbed one boob and then the other, feeling up each and giving them a good massage. She realized that her tits were also more sensitive than usual, meaning that her nipples were hard very quickly. It was then that she also noticed that they had grown longer and thicker too. Her fingers quickly found a good use for them, twisting them and pulling on them, helping to bring her closer to orgasm.

After only a short time of this stimulation, Hannah reached her first orgasm and moaned with pleasure. However, she was still really horny. So she started to play with herself again. At first she used both hand on her tits and nipples but soon she had one hand rubbing her clit and another inside of her pussy. As a second orgasm started to build, Hannah felt a pressure growing by her pussy. It slowly built up, feeling as if a fire was building underneath her skin. As she got closer to orgasm, it heat of the "fire" kept building and building, timed perfectly with her growing orgasm. It was only short time but soon her second orgasm washed over her and with it, the heat of the fire washed over her too.

Feeling exhausted from two orgasms, Hannah just lay under the water, watching it wash off her sweat and juices. Even in her light-headed state of mind, Hannah noticed that the fire was starting to build again. It started in her fingers and toes but slowly moved down her limbs. As the heat moved, Hannah could feel that the muscles that it touched felt both relaxed and tensed at the same time. Slowly, the heat eventually made it through her entire body but then started to converge at the same point as before. Too tired to do anything, she just lay there, confused about that was happening to her body this time.

It didn't take long for her to find out. The heat had gathered just above her vagina again but this time it kept growing hotter and hotter. Hannah scooted up against the side of the tub so that she could get a better sight of her vagina but as soon as she did, she was so shocked she couldn't make a noise. Right above her vagina, a little bump was starting to grow up and out, getting longer and thicker by the moment. It slowly started to take form and Hannah had another realization that her body was changing again.

12