Succubus' futa transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was growing a penis.

Hannah just sat there in stunned silence as the penis finished growing and flopped over. She continued to sit there until she decided to check if it was real. She reached down and grabbed a hold of it. A shiver ran down her spine and her cock ('I have a DICK!!!' she screamed mentally) twitched and started to harden. Hannah quickly stood up and watched it first droop down and then raise as it got harder. She placed her hand around it again and it grew faster. When it was done, it stood at a majestic 10 inches long and thick enough that her hand just barely reached around it.

Still shocked by this whole event, she accidentally moved her hand up it and moaned out load at how good it felt. Leaning against the shower wall, she wrapped both hands around her dick and started stroking it, thinking about the times she had given guys a hand job. The feeling was too good and soon she blasted her first load over the other wall of the shower.

Completely exhausted by all the orgasms, she finished cleaning up and got out of the shower. Taking the towel, she dried herself off but she was careful not to rub anything too sensually in case she got horny again. Wrapping the towel around herself, she went back to her room and closed her door. Dropping the towel, she looked at herself in the mirror again. Her boobs were definitely bigger but not by much. She grabbed them in her hands, feeling the extra weight there that she wasn't used too. Her butt had grown a little bigger as well with her hips a bit wider than usual. Her pussy lips looked a little more prominent as well, even though they were partially hidden by her new appendage. While she was scared about what was happening, she had to admit that it did make her body a lot sexier. Forgoing a bra and panties since they wouldn't fit comfortably anyways, Hannah put on an old t shirt and a pair of running shorts and then laid down on the bed. So exhausted from last night and the shower this morning, her eyes were closed before her head hit the pillow.

Chapter 4

Hannah awoke to the front door upstairs slamming shut. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she rolled over to check the time. Seeing that it was 1pm, she decided that she should get up. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed and standing up quickly nearly caused her to fall face first on the floor. She had forgotten about her larger breasts and extra appendage which changed her center of gravity. Regaining her balance, she stared at her new body and ran her hands over it to confirm that it was all real. Proving to herself that it was, she walked over to her closet, trying to make sense of things and thinking of what she could wear. None of her bras fit her anymore since her breasts had grown a little bit more during her nap so she settled for a bikini top. Even tied loosely, her breasts were not covered up that much and got push together. Hannah decided to put a loose t-shirt overtop and call it good.

The bottom half was a different story. She managed to get her panties on but her penis made a nice bulge that was uncomfortable. 'I'll just have to deal with it' she thought as she brought out a pair of jeans. Putting them on over her wider hips was the first challenge but she was able to do it. However, she was not able to zip them up over her package.

"I'll just have to wear a skirt today" she sighed as she struggled out of her jeans. She put on a plain skirt, got her hair into a ponytail, and found her phone. Opening up, she found she had a growing desire to go see her friend Carolyn. Hannah and Carolyn had been best friends since the beginning of high school. They were each other's prom dates junior year since they didn't have boyfriends at the time. Hannah dialed Carolyn's number and waited for her to answer.

"Hey, Hannah!" Carolyn said when she answered. "How have you been lately? I haven't had a chance to hang out with you lately since work has been so busy."

"I'm doing alright but something strange has happened recently" Hannah admitted

"Everything ok? You sound a little off" Carolyn said with concern.

"Yeah but I'd like to talk in person. Are you busy right now?"

"Nope, I'm at home by myself right now. I just got home from work and was about to take a shower" Carolyn answered. "You can come over now if you'd like. The key is where it usually is."

"Thanks! I'll be over as soon as I can." Hannah said relieved.

"Great! I'll probably be finishing my shower when you get here"

"Sounds good. See you in a bit!" Hannah replied as she hung up.

Hannah put on her shoes, grabbed her purse with her wallet, and headed to her car, picking up her keys along the way. Carolyn's house was 5 minutes away so it was a short drive. Hannah parked the car and walked around back. She found the key inside the frog statues mouth and entered the house. Heading upstairs, she entered Carolyn's room and sat on the bed. She could hear the running water from the adjacent bathroom shut off so she knew that Carolyn would be out shortly. Looking around the room, she reflected on many a sleepover and secrets shared between them, wondering if another one would be so easily shared today. Carolyn walked into her room with a towel around her hair and one around her body. Seeing Hannah, she walked over to wrap her friend in a hug. Holding her at arm's length, Carolyn examined her friend.

"You sure you're alright? Your cheeks are really rosy and your eyes have a tint of yellow in them" Carolyn asked concernedly.

"Yeah, I feel alright. Maybe it's just the light" Hannah lied. To be honest, as soon as she saw Carolyn, Hannah had felt herself starting to get hornier. Trying her best to hide her growing bulge until the right time, Hannah watched as Carolyn went to her dresser to get changed. Having dropped her towels, Carolyn's body was on full display for Hannah. Being the curvier of the two of them, Carolyn had a gorgeous body that boy's ogled at all the time. Somehow, Carolyn had pulled off being skinny and having curves on the same body and was proud of it. Needless to say, this got Hannah's heart rate going fast in no time and that's when the next set of changes happened.

Carolyn knew something was wrong with her friend when she first heard her and then saw her. She really knew something was completely wrong when she found herself turned around, bra on and panties half on, and Hannah making out with Carolyn. Three things were wrong with this. First, Carolyn knew that Hannah was straight so was stunned that she would kiss Carolyn now of all times. Secondly, Carolyn could feel a distinctive bulge down below pushing at her vagina. Third, Hannah's tongue had somehow become more serpentine as it worked itself around Carolyn's mouth. The problem Carolyn was having is that Hannah's saliva was quickly making her horny too and soon Carolyn was kissing back against Hannah's lips as well.

Hannah had no idea what was happening. All she knew is that she had to have Carolyn and she had to have her now. Even though she didn't realize that her spit was making Carolyn horny, she nevertheless responded to Carolyn's kissing by groping Carolyn's boobs. This drew a moan from Carolyn who then responded in kind. Feeling her need grow, Hannah quickly stripped Carolyn of her clothing and threw her onto the bed.

As Carolyn lay there, she watched Hannah walked over as she took off her shirt and skirt, leaving just the bikini top and panties. Hannah's new penis was sticking straight out, having worked itself out of the panties. Taking the panties off, Hannah opened Carolyn's legs and leaned over her. Rubbing the head of her dick over Carolyn's dripping pussy lips, Hannah leaned close to Carolyn's ears.

"Ready for this?" Hannah whispered seductively.

"Yes please!" Carolyn moaned.

With that, Hannah thrust into Carolyn, sinking all eight inches into Carolyn's wet pussy. Carolyn's eyes went wide with a silent scream as she was not used to cocks this bigger. Hannah then proceeded to start thrusting in and out, starting off slow and soon getting faster and faster.

"Wow! Who knew you were this tight?! No wondered guys like to fuck all the time. This feels amazing!" Hannah moaned out as she fucked her best friend.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me harder! Go faster!" Carolyn exclaimed. She could feel her own orgasm starting to rise has she was playing with her own tits.

"I'm getting close to cumming!" Carolyn shouted.

"Me too!" said Hannah. The feeling of her dick in her best friend's wet pussy was too much for her first time. Hearing this, Carolyn moved Hannah's bikini top out of the way and started playing with her tits. While this happened, Hannah picked up where Carolyn left off and played with Carolyn's boobs. The combined sensations were too much for either of them and they both came, Carolyn's vagina squeezing and milking Hannah's dick while it shot cum up inside Carolyn.

Exhausted, Hannah collapsed on top of Carolyn. That didn't last long as more changes started to occur. First, a tail popped out of Hannah's back, causing her to freak out a bit as she stood up to look at her new part. However, Hannah noticed Carolyn was starting to squirm. The two of them made eye contact and then both looked down at Carolyn's crotch. There, growing out just about her vagina, Carolyn was getting her own dick.

After it stopped growing, Carolyn softly touched it and recoiled at how sensitive it was. Hannah took the advantage to grab it and slowly squeeze and caress it, slowly making it harder. Carolyn moaned as she grew, closing her eyes as she did. Still mesmerized by the new penis her friend had, she didn't see the change on Carolyn's face. Needless to say, Hannah was very surprised when she found herself on her back with Carolyn holding her dick to Hannah's pussy.

"My turn" was all Carolyn said as she plunged into Hannah's plump, moist pussy. Hannah's head and eyes rolled back as she moaned with delight. Her hands quickly went to her breasts and to her soft dick, which had been hardening back up with this change of events.

Carolyn pumped in and out quickly. Remembering her tail, Hannah got a devious idea and quickly put it to work thrusting in and out of Carolyn's pussy. Due to the sensitivity of her new cock, the tail in her pussy and the sight of her changed friend on her bed quickly brought Carolyn to the brink and she came inside of Hannah. Feeling Carolyn cumming tipped Hannah over the edge and she came too.

As both orgasms faded, Carolyn collapsed on top of Hannah and the two of them quickly fell asleep.


12