Succubus in Pyjamas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was awake too. He pressed a finger against his pursed lips, gesturing for silence. “Keep it quiet,” he whispered.

Wisarix nodded. “Ok.”

Sitting up, Jack reached over to the bedside table and snatched up the pair of spectacles there. He put them on, completing that faintly nerdy look which Wisarix recognized from their time spent together in his dream. The room was dimly lit, but still bright enough to make out objects and shapes. Wisarix took a moment to admire the apprentice sorcerer she was currently sharing a bed with. Jack’s facial features and general body shape looked exactly the same as he had in the dream—decently attractive, in a young but earnest way. However unlike the dream, he was wearing a plain set of pyjamas instead of a magician’s coat.

Glancing over herself, Wisarix felt a mild tinge of amusement as she noted that she was wearing the same pair of matching pink polka dot pyjamas that she’d been wearing in the dream, complete with special holes just for her wings and tail. “So how big is the hostel of this college of magic? Does Andrew live nearby?” she asked quietly.

Jack jerked his head towards the closed door. “His room is just next door. We share a flat.”

Wisarix snorted. “Pfttt! You’re best friends, you go to the same classes, and you two share a flat? Do you really even need me to confirm how he feels about you?”

Jack didn’t look amused. “Yes, I think I do.”

“Fine, fine.”

Jack held onto his wand in his right hand, and he held Wisarix’s hand with his left. “Ok. No funny business, demon! Just.... Just... Ok, let’s do this.”

Wisarix gave him a grin and a thumb’s up. “Let’s do this! Oh yeah.”

Sneaking out into the corridor, they crossed the short distance until they reached the neighbouring room. The door wasn’t closed, and soft snoring could be heard from within. Wisarix took the lead now, her footsteps delicate and she snuck towards the occupied bed. Andrew had a blanket over most of his body, but his head and neck were exposed. He was larger and more muscular than Jack, and his hair was long and messy. He was fast asleep.

Jack still had hold of her hand, his wand held ready to banish her in an instant, but Wisarix didn’t mind his vigilance. With the lightest of motions, she reached out her other hand and let her fingers brush against Andrew’s exposed arm. Channelling her power, she opened up her senses.

Instantly a jolt of power rocked through her. Succubae were creatures of the otherworldly plane—although they often relied on the magical power offered up in summoning circles, they mainly fed off sexual energy, lust, and that general sensation of interpersonal attraction. Feeding off someone’s lust was a tasty treat, but to feel a strong, mutual attraction between two people was a far greater high.

Wisarix shuddered as orgasmic pleasure exploded through her form, surging all the way through her core in waves of uncontrollable bliss. It took all her effort not to make a sound as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her. She started to see stars and her legs grew weak. Her whole body jerked and her hips made small, desperate humps in the air.

The succubus snatched her hand back, unable to tolerate more than a single second of that intense mutual attraction. She stumbled backwards into Jack, who silently pulled her away. It took a few long moments for her to come back to her senses, at which point she discovered that Jack had brought her back to his room and she was sitting on his bed again.

Jack shut the door behind them. He gestured to her with his wand. “What was that?”

“Ahhh... Ahh that was great...” Wisarix moaned. She slid her hand down and rubbed her groin through the pyjama pants, feeling trembling aftershocks of pleasure echo through her body. She still felt all tingly and warm, and there was a noticeable wet spot on the pyjamas right between her legs. “When you got two souls who have something for each other, that’s raw sexual energy like nothing else. It’s the best thing ever, and ooh, I’m feeling so good right now. Hnngg.”

Jack still looked nervous and uncertain. He toyed with his wand, then put it down on his desk. “You mean that Andrew, he...? He does...?”

Wisarix lay all the way back on the bed, stretching out her wings and arms. “He sure does! He feels something for you all right, though I’m pretty sure he’s just as confused about it as you are, possibly more so.” She looked up at Jack. “So go tell him about how you feel!”

“I don’t know. This feels like a big—a huge step, and I don’t know what to do. What if... what if it doesn’t work out between us?” Jack said.

“You won’t know if you don’t try! Come on, I’ve already solved the biggest problem for you. You know that he’s got feelings for you back,” Wisarix replied. “Go on! You’re telling me that after all that, you’re just going to keep living in quiet, not telling him how you feel?”

Jack still looked unsure. “It’s the middle of the night! You want me to wake him up just to confess my feelings? That seems a bit...”

Wisarix rolled her eyes. “Excuses! Bah! Alright, fine. I’ll give you a little help.” Rolling off the bed, she crouched on the floor and began sliding her finger across the ground. The tip of her finger glowed with magic as she channelled power, leaving small glowing marks on the wooden floorboards.

“What are you...?” Jack was on his feet in an instant, snatching up his wand and pointing it at her. “You swore you wouldn’t do anything! Stop! Stop that or I’ll—”

Wisarix didn’t stop. “You’ll thank me later, Jack! You’re welcome!” With one last mark, Wisarix completed her drawing on the floor. The glowing marks on the ground formed a neat circle, made up of dense repeating runes—a summoning circle.

The summoning circle flashed to life, buzzing quietly and filling the room with light. The light started off as brilliant white, then it turned blue, and finally it became a violet that grew so deep it was almost impossible to see. The smell of lightning filled the air as the floor inside the summoning circle collapsed away, leaving behind a portal to the otherworldly realm.

Jack was on his feet, advancing towards Wisarix with his wand raised. The wand was made from no ordinary metal—it was forged from an alloy of telanium and silver in a precise balance, enabling it to channel the wielder’s magical power. Even the slightest touch from such a wand would instantly banish a creature of the otherworldly plane, and Wisarix held her hands up in surrender.

“What is this? What have you done?” Jack demanded.

“Given you encouragement! I swore that I wouldn’t try to escape into the world, I wouldn’t try to harm you, and that I wouldn’t do anything to Andrew when I touched him. But that’s not quite everything within my skill set.” Wisarix grinned, and she pointed towards the summoning circle. “Don’t waste your time banishing me! Save you magic for some real heroics!”

“Are you kidding me?!” Jack glanced at the summoning circle, just in time to see something otherworldly clawing its way out through the portal. Unlike Wisarix, this demonic entity didn’t look remotely humanoid. It walked on four legs and vaguely resembled the shape of a large dog, if a dog somehow had been covered in sharp spikes and rocky scales.

Wisarix laughed with glee as she saw the hellhound come through the summoning circle portal. It wasn’t easy for demons to summon other demonic entities, especially for a succubus. “Oh, that thing looks badass! That’s wicked, that is! I’m so great at this matchmaking stuff.”

The summoning circle went dark, the floor returning to usual as the runes all became smudged and devoid of power, but the portal had already served its purpose.

The hellhound made a gargled noise as it inhaled deeply. “Gharrkkk...” Its mouth opened hideously wide as it prepared to roar, howl, scream, or make whatever sort of demonic noise which hellhounds normally made, and right at that moment Wisarix seized control of the lesser demonic entity. A bolt of magic flew from her hand and struck the hellhound, making it whine in surprise. Quickly she imbued it with a bit of her personality and her own set of goals, and the hellhound sat down obediently.

With another final exertion of her magical power, Wisarix let the call of the otherworldly plane drag her home. She banished herself, but the last thing she did was to wink at Jack and blow him a kiss. “Good luck, Jack! Summon me again if you ever want to chat! Or if you want a threesome! Byeeee!”

And then the succubus was gone, leaving behind a matching pair of pink, polka dotted pyjamas.

---

“You have got to be kidding me.” Jack stared at the hellhound, and the hellhound stared back at him. “You have got to be fucking kidding—”

“Arrroooo!” The hellhound howled, and then it leapt to its feet and skittered towards the doorway.

Jack was immediately in motion too, swinging his wand towards the hellhound. Just a simple touch of his wand could easily banish a minor demonic entity such as this one, but he had to catch it first. He wasn’t fast enough.

“Awwo!” The door flew open as the hellhound crashed into it, and then it turned and sprinted down the hallway.

Jack nearly tripped up, but he regained his balance and kept scrambling after the hellhound. The demonic creature was, of course, heading right for Andrew’s room. The short distance down the corridor felt far longer than usual as Jack ran. “Venatare!” he yelled, waving his wand and trying to use a dispelling spell, but his magical shot missed and hit the wall instead.

When he reached the doorway, he was just in time to see the hellhound leap up onto Andrew’s bed. Its jaws were wide open, ready to bite and maul. Yet instead of teeth, it had an open maw filled with wriggling tentacles. “Noo!” Without pausing to think, Jack physically tackled the hellhound, sending them both flying off the bed.

“Arrwwo!?”

In the mad scrabble which ensued, Jack somehow managed to get on top of the hellhound. “Die, you damn thing!” With both hands holding on to his wand, he slammed it down and jabbed the length of metal right into the hellhound’s chest.

There was a blinding flash of energy as the creature was banished, and Jack was physically thrown backwards. He ended up lying flat on the ground, staring upwards at the ceiling. “Arrghh... Oww....”

Suddenly the room lights came on, making Jack squint.

“Jack, what the hell are you doing?”

Still lying on the ground, Jack rolled himself over to see Andrew standing at the doorway, holding a glass of water. Jack glanced at Andrew’s bed, only to discover that there was nothing but bunched up blankets and pillows there. His friend hadn’t really been in danger, despite the hellhound’s presence.

And yet just seeing Andrew stirred a strange feeling in Jack’s heart. He liked Andrew as a close friend, but what he felt was far more complex and perhaps deeper than that. There was admiration, trust, loyalty, maybe love, and just a whole mess of emotions that he still couldn’t quite figure out. He didn’t know what to say, or how to say it, but he knew something had to be said.

“Oh, you’re fine. I thought... I thought that the... Well, it’s a long story,” Jack finally managed to say.

Andrew calmly took a sip of water from the glass he was holding. “Was that a hellhound I just saw? Is this another one of your weird side projects?” he asked.

“No, it’s... How do I explain this? I blame my parents, first and foremost, for everything. But listen, we should talk.” Jack laid back down on the ground and closed his eyes. He let out a long, drawn out sigh. “So there was this succubus, and she was wearing pyjamas...”

---

END


12