Succubus Inquisition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Titus stared ahead, struggling to find words to raise morale, when suddenly he swore he saw movement in the mist. No one was prepared for what happened next. A musky scent filled the air and there was definitely movement within the greenish cloud. Titus couldn't quite make out what it was but there were subtle hints of female forms, hints that he could see in the corner of his eyes but once he turned to focus on them, they were gone.

Distracted, the general never even noticed his plan to strengthen the resolve of his men had been forgotten. The sweet smell of sex invaded his nostrils, filling his lungs, making it harder to think. Images of scantily clad women filled his mind. His armor became tight below the belt.

He could see them clearly now, they all could. Hundreds of women moved within the mist, their forms enticing and alluring. They copulated with each other, kissing and grinding. The valley was filled with the sound of women in heat.

It was like a dream come true to quite a few of the men. The strong shield wall faltered, minds too distracted to properly grip their gear. After all the sight before them was a once in a lifetime sight for a few of those men, even though they could only see the silhouette of each woman.

No one realized it for once they took a whiff it was already too late, but there was something in that musky scent they were all breathing in. It was a chemical or pheromone that stimulated their primal need for nocturnal activities.

Long legs, luscious lady curves in all the right places that begged to be tasted. How could anyone fight something so wonderful? These weren't blood thirsty demons like they fought before. It was a wonder everyone stayed in formation. No one understood that their 'dreams' wouldn't be coming true. For this wasn't some wet dream, it was a nightmare waiting to strike.

One of the dark silhouettes stepped forward. Each sultry step caught the attention of every male present. As the creature walked out of the massive cloud of mist it became apparent she was just an extension of the gas substance. Her entire body was tinted green, unlike her dark silhouette has suggested.

Titus' mouth hung slightly open as he watched her, sensually running her hands all over her body while staring into the army before her. He could have sworn she was staring at him, into his very soul. But then so did everyone else.

A few moments ago they were all fighting for their lives and now no one could raise their weapons. One man even dropped his sword. The green bombshell's attention shot to that man. She gave him a look that made his knees weak. Her arm elegantly rose to point a finger at him. The man that dropped his sword was shocked and memorized. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Her hand turned over, palm up, before her finger curled, silently begging him to come to her.

His shield fell from his grasp, falling to the ground with a thud that no one paid any attention to. Instinctively his legs began to move. His mind was in a fog as he clumsily walked over his shield. The woman of his dreams had beckoned, and he wouldn't disappoint her.

Titus couldn't believe what was happening. He wanted to call out, but his body wouldn't respond. Yet he didn't know if he wanted to call out in warning or in jealously. It was jealously that won out, his face flushed red with sudden rage. Images race in his mind. His armor was heavy and it was getting harder to breathe.

The green tinted walking wet dream turned to look into his eyes. Her mouth opened wide in a triumphant smile. His rage vanished as a wave of pleasure washed over him. She was looking right at him and he couldn't move. Unlike that man the creature had beckoned to her, he was inching closer to her by the second.

No one had noticed the mist had also inched closer to her. The man was almost to his prize when her gaze shot back to him. Her gaze was now wicked and full of evil intent. One of the many silhouettes within the mist threw her arms out in front of herself. Her arms grew impossibly long, almost like they turned into vine-like tentacles.

The man walking forward didn't even have time to react before those tentacle arms circled around him. In a desperate cry for help the man panicked, but it was too little too late as he was pulled forward into the mist.

The remaining Horadric Legion gasped in shock. Each and every one of them was equally terrified and aroused. The scent they've been inhaling overwhelmed their sense of fear.

Behind them all from the small dust cloud of mist, perfection manifests and walks closer. Her long flowing hair had the same green tint as the rest of her body. A form fitting, low cut gown showed off every curve and left hardly anything to the imagination. A long slit revealed her smooth leg, leaving the impression that if she moved her leg out to the side you'd be able to see more than just her thigh.

Titus was slowly overcoming the powerful pheromones, unbeknownst to the perfect form swaying her hips with each step towards him. His fear was the catalyst for turning the tide with his internal struggle. Fighting the giant beast was easy compared to what he faced now. However he was a warrior and when he felt fear in the past he had always been able to use it. Everyone felt fear, even the strongest of fighters. It was whether you let that fear control you that determined the end result of combat.

Titus wasn't stronger than his men, he just let that fear fuel his struggle, rather than give in to the aching need in his pants.

All of the women in the mist stepped forward, a mass of beautiful women in heat, playing with each other while some played with themselves. The shock from their lost brother was lost as an overwhelming wave of lust filled their hearts.

Not like anyone noticed, but if they had they would have seen their lost brother getting it on with the one that pulled him to her. He was in heaven, for now.

The original walking wet dream remained where she was, staring intently into Titus' eyes. It was almost like she could tell he was resisting her charms. Yet she knew something he didn't, and even though it wouldn't be her, it delighted her to know, he wouldn't be resisting for long.

The rest of the advancing green women came to a halt, a few steps behind the original girl. They made it seem like she was the leader. Not like it mattered, it was all a distraction anyways. Tendrils of the mist slithered forward upon the ground like snakes. As the mist advanced towards the weak line of men the tops of the trees came into view. It created a scene of sheer horror. Not like anyone noticed it.

The distraction was working as women moaned and screamed in orgasmic pleasure. Breasts were squeezed and sucked, asses slapped. An orgy of flesh played out before the men. It was a wonder no one tossed their armor and charged forth, swords drawn, so to speak.

Titus gathered his wits, his struggle against the pheromones finally pulled through. He pushed his lust to the side and was just about to shout out to his men when... A slender green hand covered his mouth, while another wrapped around his chest. Warm breath was felt on his ear, followed by wet lips sucking on his earlobe.

She whispered sweet nothings into his ear and his body reacted instantly, all that time spent gaining control of his body wasted. As his member rose to the occasion she moaned her approval. Titus could feel her press up against his back, even though he wore his armor.

His eyes never left the walking wet dream and the moment her equal closed in on him she became the spitting image of sexual perfection. The original woman's expression became that of someone having an explosive orgasm. Her hands caressed her face as her knees gave out. As her knees hit the ground those luscious breasts bounced.

That very moment the mass of beautiful women behind her marched forward.

An archer had been struggling with a nocked arrow this whole time, his shaking hands gave out and the arrow soared threw the air. The arrow struck, slicing the neck of a green tinted woman. Her body exploded in a puff of smoke, only to reform as if nothing had happened. She looked to him with such bliss that he could have sworn he felt a hand squeeze him below the belt.

The tendrils of mist slithered past the woman getting dangerously close. As the mist covered the bodies of the fallen it gathered them up. Soft moans and groans alerted Titus that they weren't dead after all. The mist took his men and deep down he knew there was nothing he could do about it. The perfection holding him couldn't agree more as she sucked on his neck, sending shivers of pleasure down his spine.

Titus' council member and close friend would have turned to him to give advice as he overcame the pheromones around the same time Titus had. Yet when he gained control of his body and looked away from the mass of women something had caught his eye, ever since he had been staring off towards where the monastery was. The building's roof had become visible just like the tree tops.

Upon that roof top sat the most beautiful yet sinister being Cugath had ever seen in his life. She was completely different than the mist beings, yet oddly familiar. Rather than her entire body and hair being tinted green, this lustful creature appeared more real.

Her skin was blood red with curly black hair. There were horns atop her head and large leathery wings behind her. Unlike all the mist women who wore random assortments of clothing, her body was revealed in all its glory. Large gravity-defying boobs, smooth and toned abs, and long legs that were parted as she rubbed herself.

She was clearly enjoying the show, just like Cugath enjoyed watching her.

The perfection behind Titus had her hand down his pants. His armor had been loosened and removed. He was like putty in her hands. All thoughts of resisting were lost as she flawlessly played with his instrument. The skin of his neck was turning a shade of bright red as she continued to suck and nibble him raw.

The general couldn't take his eyes off that first girl that walked out of the mist. She was still on her knees, aggressively fingering herself. Despite everything going on he could still hear her lustful screams. Her fingers were timed perfectly with the hands around his cock. Making it all too easy to imagine he was fucking her. The thought made him thrust his hips. The perfection sucking on his neck once again moaned her approval, bringing him closer to release.

The pheromones kept everyone else in a daze as the line of mist girls closed in on their prey. The tendrils of mist reached the line and slithered its way between them.

The succubus Meridiana realized she was being watched, and took personal interest in Cugath. Anyone with enough willpower to resist the scene below was worth her personal attention. She removed her hand from her pussy and drew symbols in the air as she chanted a spell. The love juice on her fingers flew off as if carried by the wind.

The unseen liquid descended upon Cugath and took shape. First it grew in mass before that mass defined into limbs. The form of a body became to take shape. Slowly at first but then in a flash the spell was finished. A mirror image of Meridiana stood before Cugath, only slightly transparent. The mirror stretched as if getting used to her new form, leather wings expanded and cast a shadow over Cugath's face.

It was only then that he noticed and took his eyes off the demon that held his fancy. He was shocked by what he saw, he was watching someone masturbate from far away and that person was standing right next to him. They stared into each other's eyes until he couldn't stand it any longer. In a frenzied rush Cugath ripped the straps of his armor and threw the pieces to the ground.

Meridiana giggled and stood up from the roof. She had another matter to attend to. She could feel everything around her mirror image so there was no reason to stick around. Leathery wings unfolded and flapped. The demon flew over to a giant hole in the roof.

The tendrils of mist secretly wrapped around each man's ankle. So distracted by the beautiful army none of them felt a thing.

Suddenly the walking wet dream cried out in yet another earth shattering orgasm, tempting Titus that much closer to his own climax. All at once the rest of the mist beings pounced, charging forth. The tentacles constricted, knocking many of the men onto the ground. Green tinted women jumped atop those closest to them as the tentacles began pulling many of them back into the mist.

Others held their captives as their clothes were removed. Before long each and every one of the last remaining Legion were taking part in a misty orgy. Not a single one of them screamed or lashed out for help. The pheromones had them beat long before the mass of women reached them.

If the air didn't smell of sex before, it did now. The Horadric Legion defeated waves upon waves of demonic forces and yet were defeated regardless. Hardened veteran warriors that faced impossible odds many times in the past were reduced to rotting animals. In their weakened state of mind their souls became ripe for the taking.

The general felt weak at the knees and would have fallen to the ground if not for perfection holding him up. Her hand was twisting and turning within his pants as she planted wet kisses all over his neck and ear. He was getting close and an odd wave of calmness washed over him. He could rationally think again, it wasn't much but it was a start.

He realized these creatures hadn't spoken any real words. It was the smell on the air, it overcame all other senses. He tried to move but as he thought about moving it brought attention back to his body. Oh boy did his body feel great. He felt his mind begin to cloud over again and tried to fight it. He had to fight it, this wasn't natural. Like a small resistance surrounded by the enemy, he held on and pushed back at the clouds in his mind.

But...

Just then perfection twisted her hand and he couldn't resist a gasp and a thrust of his hips. As he looked ahead he saw the one he labeled as "walking wet dream" rise to her feet and slowly walk her way to him. The sultry look upon her face made his heart skip a beat. Her smile widened into one of triumph. His body shook violently and cramped up. Perfection behind him squealed in delight as she closed her grip and timed her pumps perfectly.

Titus screamed out in orgasmic pleasure as he eyes rolled back into his head. Wave after wave washed over him as he helplessly leaned back into his captor. He never imagined something could feel so good, his mind was overwhelmed by it. He struggled with reality as the beautiful wet dream leap into a run, closing the distance between them fast.

As she reached him her body plowed into him, their lips met in a wet demanding embrace. He was vaguely aware of perfections hand, as he climaxed into his pants that hand expanded and lost firmness, becoming a small puff of mist that urgently absorbed all of his cum. Not a single drop was wasted and she felt a ripple wash over her form as the life force entered her being.

As her hand reformed into solid mass she took the opportunity of his distraction to lower his pants. He no longer needed her to hold him up since he was in the embrace of her sister. If you could call them sisters, they were all from the same mist spell after all.

His pants fell to the ground and perfection followed, down to her knees before elegantly licking his member in one lustful act before taking his softening cock into her hot mouth. No one was going soft on her watch.

Meanwhile Cugath removed all of his clothing and rushed into the open arms of the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. He hardly noticed the horns, wings or tail. He didn't care if she appeared non corporeal, it was the same creature he saw upon the roof. An image filled his mind as if placed there.

With each expression of love the beauty became a real woman, solid and luscious, begging to be loved and taken until the end of time. The image filled him with joy and misguided dreams of a long life with this woman.

She had the kind of smile that could hold anyone's attention. And she was all his.

As he rushed into her arms he almost fell forward, his body passing through hers. Recovering took more effort than it should have, he gave her a puzzled expression. Her smile never faltered as she mouthed the word "gentle" to him. To demonstrate she caressed his face with her hand. It felt so warm and yet like a breeze rather than a hand.

The council member leaned forward until he imagined her breasts were pressing into his chest and their lips met. Warmth filled his entire being. Never before had he felt so much desire for anything. It was like a burning hole in his heart that needed to be filled. Any thoughts of his brothers in arms were long forgotten. Only one thing remained on his mind. And she was standing before him, wrapping her arms around him.

An odd sensation covered his back. It felt like he was standing in a thick cloud, vapors tickling his skin. If he had looked he would have noticed it was her wings, closing in around him, holding him tight against her body. Well they would have if they had a solid form to them.

Cugath's cock stood proud between her legs, pressed firmly between her folds as she slowly ground her hips. He could feel her wetness and searing heat of her core soaking him. It was beyond the best feeling he ever imagined and he wasn't even inside her yet. Any more pressure and he would explode into the air behind her. His tip felt oddly cold and he wanted nothing more than to angle himself up and thrust.

Eyes tightly shut as he pictured throwing her down and impaling himself to the hilt in one motion. However this mirror image had another idea in mind. Everything was an exact copy of Meridiana except for her tail, the snake like appendage ended in a heart rather than the poisonous weapon.

He couldn't feel the difference as the non-corporeal mirror image wrapped her tail just under the mushroom head of his dick, circling around until the heart shaped end faced his tip. She gently yet firmly held him in her embrace as her the heart shape opened up revealing an orifice Cugath never would have guessed existed. That is, if, he could have even seen it.

"Ohh!" He moaned into her lips as a new sensation covered his manhood. His angle never changed so when the furnace heat engulfed him if sent a shiver of pleasure up his spine. Whatever it was he felt, it fit him like a glove, molding and caressing his cock like no mortal woman could ever hope to achieve.

Mirror's tail sheathed his member and sealed just under the mushroom head, the rest of her tail that coiled around him began to constrict and slide up and down his length. If she had been corporeal it would have felt exotically surreal. However since she wasn't he couldn't tell what was going on, just that it felt amazing and before he knew it he was feeding her. Pure ecstasy locked up his body as he unleashed his life force unknowingly into the demon.

Her leathery wings tightened around him, wait when did they feel like that before? Suddenly her entire body felt more alive. Her skin now felt warm against him rather than like a cloud tickling his senses. And if he thought his dick felt amazing before... Once his first orgasm finished everything changed, his mind was thrown off the rail. He could now feel every sensation her tail caused his body, but he couldn't comprehend anything anymore.

Her kiss became hungry as she began to steal his breath, all of a sudden he felt cold. The mirror image however felt like a raging fire, burning up against him. And yet he couldn't stop shivering. Her wings and arms tightened even more around him as his eyes opened. Burning orange flames stared back at him within her black orbs.