Succubus Inquisition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In another moment they were both concentrating again. It took a while for Athan's body to lift unsteadily off the ground. Wind caressed his feet as they lifted off the ground, both exciting and scary at the same time. They both understood this wouldn't work in the real world--- at least not this easily--- but here, anything could happen.

Like plants coming to life to fuck your brains out.

It was taking Athan a bit longer than it should have. He'd been embarrassed at having his mentor see him in that state of mind. Things like that were meant to be private. He briefly recalled how different it felt from his time laying with Amber. His concentration should have been focused on flying. It wasn't until Yshomatsu placed a hand on his shoulder, steadying him, that he realized he had been day dreaming.

With the added help they both lifted high off the ground and the extent of the demonic influence became apparent. As far as the eye could see the plants reach extended. The only spot they didn't grow on the horizon marked the location of a giant tower reaching up into the sky. It looked dark, sinister, and evil, with lots of activity moving around the base of it.

The same direction where Yshomatsu sensed the monks were at. Yshomatsu glided through the air with little effort, as if he was born to fly. Athan, on the other hand, felt like a new born bird attempting to leave the nest for the first time.

The tower got larger as they approached and it became apparent that it wasn't just their brothers moving around on the ground. There were creatures like Bree--- half girl, half animal--- overseeing the monks as they slaved away on the tower's creation.

"Why would the demon be keeping a foot hold on this realm?" Athan asked.

"I don't know, but if I had to guess, I'd say this is how she comes up with her children, experimenting by using our brothers. Which means the monks are stuck here, with their bodies in an endless sleep back in the real world."

They both agreed something had to be done. They had to put a stop to this here and now.

At a quick glance they saw snakes and spiders, all with the upper body of a hot female. There were many other types but the two flying monks didn't want to risk getting too close. If an alarm went off; anything they tried to do would be that much harder, if not utterly impossible.

One spider-girl hanging by a silk thread--- doing siding work without scaffolding--- turned her head towards them.

Yshomatsu grabbed his student's shoulders and flew back into the clouds. He waited a little before poking his head out to see if she had reacted. The spider-girl had returned her focus to the working monk held within her eight legs.

What an interesting way to work, Athan thought, before he had gone into the cloud.

"She didn't notice us." The elder monk started to feel dizzy and realized they were breathing air no better than that flower's pheromones. "Quick, down to the ground, before you're a slave to your base desires again." He said it sarcastically, before grabbing his student's shoulders again and flying down to the ground. They both were dizzy and almost landed into another patch of plants. Vines were rising into the air seeking their ankles.

Luckily Yshomatsu hadn't inhaled enough to be completely out of it, stopping them short of the greedy vines, floating in midair while the effects wore off.

"Well that was a close one." Athan joked, "Who'd save me if you were caught in their snare too!"

Ysho laughed and tried to think of a plan of attack on the fly, pun intended. The effects of the cloud wore off fast, much less potent. He reached out with his mind, attempting to find out how many monks were here.

Athan asked, "Mentor, what if these monks had died at the monastery and their spirits are trapped here because of the demon? What if there's no body to return to, no allies to rally?"

They had talked about everything before agreeing to enter the dream state. The plan was to seek out monks, gain allies in other parts of the world, and attack the demon from every possible angle. If they couldn't rally an army, then they hoped to at the very least have a distraction.

No one had considered what it would mean if they didn't find any monks within the dream, and until this moment, no one had considered what it would mean if they only found trapped spirits.

Athan had felt like the order was destroyed when the Horadric Legion attacked their home. They had honorable intentions but everything fell under the demon's influence, ending with two good, honorable armies being destroyed.

Ysho firmly replied, "We have to believe that isn't true. First we have to save them. Trapped spirits or not, they deserve that much from us. We'll figure out the next move after that."

"Right."

"I sense a bunch of monks, working and being watched closely, and a handful of them under the tower. It's possible they are being kept there. I say we sneak into that tower and get information. Find out what's going on here. Maybe there's a high ranking demon spawn here. Cut off the head of the snake kind of deal."

"Alright, sounds too easy."

"Let's hope it is." Ysho looked back towards the tower. They had a challenge ahead of them, yet the tower wasn't completed. That meant they didn't have their defenses perfected and their soldiers were distracted keeping the workers in line. They decided to circle around and search for an unguarded entrance.

And there they found it, three quarters of the way around, like a shining beacon of hope. A large section of the tower wasn't completed. It looked like they had plans to build a ramp or expand the structure from that gap. Had they arrived later they may not have been able to exploit such an opening.

They circled around at a safe distance, and decided to double time it while no one looked, heading straight into that opening. Neither monk knew what to expect inside, but they wouldn't get another chance like this.

Inside, the walls were the darkest green they've seen. It was a tight fit. Hard to imagine this would be used regularly.

The group they sought were located in the lower levels. Athan could think of only one explanation for the tight hallway. It had to have been built for those snake-girls.

******

The corridor twisted and turned, angled down, until they reached a crossroads. A divide split it into two tunnels.

"They're on this level but I can't tell which hallway will lead to them." Ysho looked back and forth. He could feel their presence but nothing else to hint at which direction to take. "We'll have to split up," He turned to his former student, "Be careful."

Yshomatsu's side twisted and turned until coming to a chamber that felt like an animal's dugout. There was a mat spread out on the floor, and he knew he had taken the wrong turn. Before he could sneak back out, he heard a hissing sound behind him.

"Shit," he mumbled under his breath before turning around and seeing a snake-girl posed like a cobra about the strike.

"My, oh my, what do we have here? You don't look like one of the broken servants."

Ysho weighted his options, he had walked into a dead end and the girl blocked the exit. "Yeah, sorry about that. I'll just be off now." He tried to get past her.

"Heh, I don't think so." She lashed out with her tail as he tried to rush past her, curling it around his feet and causing him to trip. The monk landed hard on the ground and had been spun over onto his back. "Time to crush some answers out of you, tough guy."

She proceeded to wrap around his entire body, leaving his face exposed. The woman circled around until at eye level, smirking as he struggled to free himself. In turn she tightened and he groaned out in pain.

Her long tongue flicked out at his lips as she looked intently into his eyes. Ysho tried his best not to notice how attractive her upper body appeared. However as her breath tickled his skin and his body was strangled he felt his member swell up. Her lower body rubbed against him and the pressure felt just right.

"Hmm not broken after all." A gap opened up in her tight embrace and her tail's tip entered, wrapping tightly around his dick. This time the monk's groan wasn't filled with quite as much pain. "Time to spill before you pop cutie."

"You... Can't break... Me." He spat out between grunts as she tightened her two coils, one after the other.

"Oh, you'll pop long before anything breaks. You might enjoy it, too." Her smile widened as she saw his face express everything he was feeling.

It would appear to be his turn to get caught in a tight spot. Only this time help wouldn't be nearby. He groaned as the pain mixed with unwanted bliss. The creature undulated her squeezing along his body from feet to neck; while the tip of her tail continuously worked his cock.

"Who are you?" She began her line of questioning, her long forked tongue flicked out against his face.

"Ahh... Figment of your... Mmm, imagination!" He spat out.

"My imagination sure does have a sexy moan! Let me hear it again."

"Fuck yo-Ohh"

Her tail sped up as she favored him with a wicked grin. She sure knew what she was doing. Ysho couldn't help wondering how he always got into these situations. Despite all his power he still struggled at the mercy of his 'lesser' mind.

Concentrate. That's all he needed to do, concentrate. Focus.

With a hard earned deep breath the monk flexed his arms and chest hard, pushing out with all his might. His face turned beet red but slowly her coil stretched out. The snake-girl's surprise flashed on her face briefly but she wasn't worried. A glint of mischief sparkled in her eyes as she leaned forward. Her slender hands reached up and lightly held his face as she leaned in closer for a savage kiss, her eyes remained open, studying him.

The intensity of her kiss startled Ysho, but it wasn't enough to shatter his resolve. His arms kept stretching out as her long, forked tongue slithered into his mouth. Her coils were stretched out creating a larger gap at his waist. The snake-girl's mid-section closed in on that gap, scales parting to reveal her warm, pink interior right between where her woman's upper body met the snake's.

The tip of her tail tightened one last time before unwrapping her present, pressing him against her warm sex tunnel. The new warmth and tightness caught him completely off guard as she squeezed the mushroom head, almost like a warning. The stubborn monk didn't take the hint, and kept pressing out with all his strength, burning out what little energy he had left.

Yshomatsu's arms began to strain and burn as his focus threatened to crumble. The pleasure between his legs felt quite distracting, as he's member sucked in deeper by her strong inner walls contracting. It felt like being trapped in an ocean when the current is sucked back into a coming tsunami. The water pulling you back with such power there would be no escape. That's exactly what this felt like as he struggled in vain to free himself, only to be sucked in further.

Unexpectedly she stopped two-thirds of the way along his dick and pulled back from her kiss. She still held his face between both her hands with an amused look upon her face that turned to a pout that looked sexy as hell.

"Are we ready to talk yet?"

Two more minutes of struggling went by, his arms shook and face flushed beet red. He wasn't very good at denying the desires of his body, slowly nodding as his arms gave out and her coil tightened once again around everything but his head and midsection. She smiled sweetly but there was a hint of something in those eyes that unnerved him.

"Now, where were we?" Forked tongue flicked out between her full lips, "Oh yes. Who are you?"

He gave a look of defiance before giving in, "A monk that has sworn to end Meridiana's chaos... Ahh!" His answer had been rewarded with another inch drawn inside her and a pleasant squeeze.

"Wouldn't you rather stay here with me?" She cocked her head as she licked her lips, amused when his eyes follow the movement. It took him a moment to register what the monster-girl had said.

"Wh-ahh, don't!" His reply is cut off as she squeezed tightly on his trapped cock, making her giggle at his response.

"Your eyes are saying no, but your body... Oh, your body is screaming, Yes!"

She moaned out the last word, sucking him in another inch, causing his hips to buck and dick to twitch. The snake-woman's forked tongue licked along his jaw line as she noticed his sharp intakes of air were cut short by her tight coil. The thought made her tighten even more around him. He would learn to like it.

"You never answered my question, little morsel." Her voice flowed with her hot breath on his tingling skin as she tightened just a little more. "Wouldn't you rather stay here with me?"

"Oww... Any...thing, just let.. Ahh... Me breathe!"

Her smile turned to a wicked grin. Instead of loosening her coil she sucked his concrete member deep into her hot sex. Her nether lips--- if you could call them that--- tickled his balls. His lungs began to burn which oddly enough intensified every feeling below his belt. His resistance cut short with nothing else he could do about it, arms held tightly at his sides. All his muscles ached and his chest strained for each hard earned breath.

"Don't worry, my pet. Soon you'll forget everything you used to know and desire. To be replaced by this bulging need to please me."

She emphasized her statement by squeezing his dick hard as she mentioned it. To which he attempted to give her a glare of defiance, causing her to laugh at his pathetic expression.

"Are you ready to pop yet?" One hand slid from his cheek to the back of his head, fingers running through his hair as her nails dug in to his skin. It was soothing, along with her warm sex squeezing out any resistance he had left.

At first all thoughts were on the mission, but now it became extremely hard---pun intended--- to think of anything, besides the pain mixed in with pleasure. He understood why so many monks were held captive here. After only half an hour this creature had just about broken his free will. Oddly enough he did feel ready to pop, just not in the way you'd think.

His head felt light headed without enough oxygen getting to his brain. With the snake's body wrapped tightly around him, he felt like his head would explode. The pressure at his groin sent mixed feelings throughout his body, adding a second spot he felt would blow. The snake woman giggled and the monk found himself wondering what her name was.

He opened his mouth to ask but only a soundless croak came out, which didn't interrupt her giggling.

"Plant your white flag of surrender, my pet."

Her tight tunnel that fit like a glove continued to squeeze with only one purpose, sucking out his seed. He could barely hear her now with his ear drums pounding loudly in his head. What little resistance he had left had been squeezed out of him. He couldn't speak or even think anymore, it felt too painstakingly good.

Yet her words sunk into his subconscious nonetheless. The monk's balls tightened and he felt the impossible as his cock swelled inside the tightest pussy he'd had ever felt.

"Yes! That's it. Surrender to me!" The corners of her lips curled up, victoriously, another monk broken by her. It wouldn't have been long before she would earn her right to slither out of this dream dimension, into the real world like a few others.

Her mistress Meridiana had only chosen three so far, a vampire, mummy, and a spirit or air elemental. After her first two creations had proven to have too much freewill the succubus decided to produce her creations here. She decided to force them to prove their worth. Conquering the dream world had turned out to be easy, only a few of these monks were conscious after all, everyone else's minds were dreaming, unaware of the danger they were in.

Yshomatsu's hips were flexing, his body eager to unleash it's load, and she was more than willing to take it, all of it and more. She could just imagine the green grass covered hills...

THUNK!

The sinister snake-girl's expression went from triumphant and excited to suddenly slack jawed, lopsided, and unconscious. Her tightly coiled tail suddenly slacked, releasing her prey as she fell to the ground.

In the monk's confused line of sight, the last thing he had expected to show up appeared as the snake-woman collapsed to the ground, Athanatos. His former student stood there, amused.

"I'm sorry, were you wrapped up in something important, mentor? Hope I'm not interrupting."

Athan laughed, attempting to defuse the situation. However, Ysho's legs gave out, completely numb, and he fell to the ground, laying in the coil he had just been trapped within.

The older monk felt groggy, and took a moment to regain his senses, even longer to get feeling back in the rest of his body.

"We really need to get armor protecting ourselves," Athan said while lightly scratching his crotch, emphasizing the area that needed the most protection. His mentor covered himself up and rose up on wobbly legs.

"Thanks," he said as his former student helped him. They both left the tunnel as Athan explained the situation.

"I found the monks, all bunched up in a room. It looked like that's where they are kept between working on the building. The door's covered by a giant spider web. Most likely it will alert any guards when we break through it." They were half way down the 'correct' passage, when Athan mentioned thinking it would be best to find Ysho before doing anything. They were both glad he did.

******

Moments later they were both staring intently at the giant web, looking for weak points or a way to slip by, but none were found. It was impressive, almost an art form to be admired, if it wasn't blocking their way. The monks on the other side looked like defeated animals, with no spirit or fight left in them.

Athan tried to get their attention, but only received blank looks in return. The bald monk let out a sigh and returned his focus to the web, only to be stopped by his mentor, who had other plans. He ran his idea by his former student and began coaching his efforts as he concentrated. Sweat began to drip down his brow.

A few minutes later, a small stone on the other side of the web lifted up into the air, as if picked up by invisible hands. Athan's eyes opened and he stared at it. He was amazed by the sight of the floating rock, twisting it around like he would in his fingers. The surprise wore off and he flung the stone through the air, hitting the closest monk in the face.

The defeated monk flinched as the stone hit him. "Huh?" Another stone hit him and it looked like he was almost coherent.

Athan couldn't hold back his laughter, even though he knew how serious the situation was, as he mentally lifted two more stones. This time the second stone was blocked as the monk was finally awake enough to notice what was hitting him.

"They captured you, too?" He choked, voice hoarse, like he hadn't spoken in a long time. Immediately after saying that, he noticed they don't look broken, and were alone, clearly not captured. The man got excited and scurried over to the web, his spirit lifted by hope. A plan formed as the others are 'woken' up by Athan, enjoying his new talent a bit too much, as Ysho discusses the details.

Once everyone woke up and the plan formed, their two rescuers began to dismantle the giant web, seeing no other way around it. The monks took off with Ysho in the lead, Athan remained behind to bring up the rear.

All but two made it out when suddenly a large form dropped out of nowhere. The bald monk looked up and mentally slapped himself. There's a hole above where the web had been, no doubt linking that web to a chamber above. Well, they had anticipated alarms going off, that's why Athan had remained back.