Succubus Inquisition Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Athan made a sigh and reluctantly sat down and attempted to control his breathing. He sat with his back straight, palms face up upon his knees. The obsidian floor pulsed against him, he ignored it. With each breath his mind began to float away. His spirit rose up into a third-person point of view and looked out into the room. The statues were dancing to the beat of the tower's strange music. The succubus descended her steps in an indecent, raunchy manner. She approached his meditating form with naughty intentions.

The monk couldn't believe his eyes as he watched the demon close the distance. He should have known better than to accept her test. Demons couldn't be trusted!

Meridiana slummed down into his lap, her hips undulating against his erection. Athan's spirit could vaguely feel everything. Her hands squeezed his shoulders as she licked along his jaw line to his ear, nibbling on the lobe. Slim legs circled around his waist as she began to forcefully hump his lap.

The monk quickly forced his spirit back into his body, not wanting to allow the demon to take advantage of him like this, even if it felt amazing.

The spirit absorbed into flesh and Athan got a good view of her firm breasts. The red skin contrasted against the dark garment wrapped tightly around the large tits. The vast amount of cleavage almost distracted him.

The room came back into focus and he found his lap to be clear. Athan gasped for breath, in a panic. No demonic seductress sat upon him. Did he imagine it?

Meridiana remained reclined on her throne, with a smug smirk.

"W-what did you do?" He asked with a shaken voice, confidence shot to shit.

"I haven't moved..." Her voice flowed like silk. "What do you want me to do?"

Her suggestive question pulled at his will. The monk pictured the demoness jumping onto his lap again and couldn't hold back a gasp. Her eye brow arched in response. It felt like being compelled to answer, like someone putting words into your mouth.

Athan struggled to keep his mouth shut as the demon leaned forward. Her eyes stared right through him.

"Say it..." She urged him, the pull on his mind increased.

"Su...."

"What?" Her smile widened as he struggled to resist. Some of her hair fell over an eye and she smoothed it back behind her ear.

"Go... Fuck yourself!" He spat out finally, sweat dripping down his brow. The mirror image moved closer behind him and whispered.

"Sleep."

Athan's eyes rolled back into his skull, and fell back. By the time he hit the floor the monk snored loudly. Meridiana chuckled to herself.

"Yes-YES! Just like that!" A hoarse voice called out. He felt a warm, wet vice grip sliding on his dick. Athan opened his eyes in shock as the demon rode his cock vigorously. She humped fast and hard as her hands held his chest tight, sharp nails digging in.

"No... Fuck!" He couldn't focus. Her red skin glistened with sweat and her chest threatened to pop out of her dress. The demon covered his mouth with one hand and laughed, cutting off his protests.

"Take it! Uh, feel my pussy squeeze the fight out of you!" She screamed out in bliss, riding him harder, slamming down into him.

Athan mumbled into her hand before realizing his own were free. The monk quickly shoved her hands off and grunted as her pelvic bone hit his and her upper body fell forward. Her weight kept him pinned to the ground. He could feel her chest pillow out against him, nipples stabbing like daggers. By instinct he wrapped his arms around her and flexed his hips. Powerful thrusts matched her rhythm in no time. Her hungry snatch squeezed each time she rose up, nether lips reluctant to let go.

This wasn't what he wanted, but everything his sex starved body needed. His hands slid down and gripped her firm ass, pulling her harder into him.

The demon's hot breath met his face as she looked down at him with a triumphant smirk.

"You like that?"

"Ye... Fuck!" He shook his head, cutting off his own reply.

He realized halfway through the word that he'd been about to give in. His hands stopped helping her body thrust down onto him and shoved her off. She rolled to the side with a sigh as his member popped out of her sex. The demon giggled as he slapped his hands over his face.

WAKE UP! He yelled to himself; realizing the lack of background meant he'd been dreaming. Then he woke up, covered in sweat. His eyes stung as he panicked, scanning the room. Vaguely he noticed the succubus on her throne and the statues dancing in place. Without another word he shot up to his feet and charged for the door. Too late he remembered it had vanished and slid to a stop, inches from plowing into the mirror image.

Athan spun around on his heels and ran face first into Meridiana's cleavage. His mind floated in a fog and the fragrance held him in. She squeezed her chest against him, technically not breaking her word. The monk struggled to force himself away. Eventually he managed to shake free and spin around. The world spun with dizziness as he spun into another pair of tits. The mirror's fragrance had a different smell, but no less alluring. She soothed him with a low moan, encouraging his actions.

Meridiana laughed at his predicament and stretched the neck line of her dress, freeing her chest.

The next time he pulled free and spun with the intent of calling her out on cheating his open mouth met her hard nipple. His body couldn't resist sealing his lips and suckling. Eyes opened wide as his mind struggled to fight through the clouds blocking his thoughts. The pleasant moaning from the succubus almost melted the fight out of him. He felt his robes move but nothing touched his skin.

"That's it baby, show me what you like."

He moaned, cheeks hallowing out as he sucked harder. His mind fought to clear the clouds as he brought his hands up. Fully intending to push her away, until they cupped the underside of her tits. Somehow he managed to pull his mouth free as he pushed her back. But his hands were reluctant to release those firm breasts.

"Give them a squeeze, what's the harm?"

His clouded mind couldn't argue and his hands squeezed, they both moaned. He squeezed harder as his dick twitched, desperate for attention.

"That's it, lose yourself to my tits. Tell me how much you love them!"

His mouth opened to answer, only a voiceless cry escaped. It felt like a desert inside his mouth.

Another squeeze and his fighting mind broke free of the fog. He let loose a frustrated hoarse grunt and turned to the side, his mind clear enough not to spin completely around again. A quick turn and he bolted, finding out why his robes had moved earlier. Both demonic tails had wrapped themselves in his robes and held on tight. When Athan pulled away his clothing had remained, causing him to trip.

With a stumble the monk remained on his feet. He ended up with his back against a statue, facing the two demons. The obsidian statue moaned into his ear and wrapped her arms around his chest, pinning his arms at his sides.

In a panic the monk called out, "W-we made a deal! You can't to-touch me!"

Meridiana shrugged and sexily began to sway her hips with each step to him.

"But you want me to touch you, don't you? You're practically begging me to. I haven't broken my word, all you have to do is ask and I'll blow your mind." Her voice sent child up his spine. "You enjoyed tasting my breasts. It's useless to deny it."

The succubus angled her head down, admiring his throbbing member. With each step her glorious chest bounced, her dress flowed behind her. Those beautiful long, smooth legs were revealed to him. The monk's breathing heaved heavily as his heart raced a thousand beats a second. He felt like his chest would explode.

Meridiana got close. Warm breath tickled his face. Another hot breath encased his hard member. Yet neither of them touched him.

"What's the harm of another taste?" She brought her luscious kissable lips closer to his. At the same moment he could feel the warmth of a mouth over his dick. Saliva dripped onto his throbbing member. It twitched and he could have sworn he felt a wet tongue for just an instant.

The demon moaned, mere inches from his lips; daring him to close the gap.

The monk could feel his resolve slowly crumbling. Sex drive overdosed and desperate for attention. Bird song interrupted his clouded thoughts and he remembered the challenge, strengthening his will. Yet he realized any movement would cause himself to touch her luscious mouth.

Athan felt compelled to remain still, and keep his mouth shut. Sweat began to drip into his eyes. Where did Bree go? He needed her to save him once again! Dawn couldn't be far off. If only there were windows that allowed him to watch the horizon light up. Never before had he been so eager to watch a sunrise as he felt right now.

Meridiana had her lips so close he could practically taste them. Patiently she waited for an answer as she licked her lips. Her tongue just barely came into contact with his lips. Unconsciously he licked his own. Without the tact the demon carried, his tongue brushed against her bee-stung lips and his mouth watered.

"Daw-dawn-" He croaked.

"Doesn't matter." She finished his sentence.

"Does... Doesn't ma-matter." His eyes began to glaze over as she beamed triumphantly.

"That's right, you don't care about dawn. Not when you could stay here with me."

He groaned, knowing she was wrong. But he couldn't resist her words.

"Stay... Stay with you."

"Kiss me, and I'll give you pleasure you've only dreamed of."

A voice inside his head told him not to. Another told him to give in and fuel her power. Wait? What? That hadn't been his thought.

A green light shined through his glazed-over eyes and a cat-like slit formed within the light.

"Ah, I thought I had felt something within you. Took a trip to the dream world, did you?" She tilted her head to the side and pondered a moment.

"Did you come searching for your missing mist spells, dear Viridis?"

The demon inside Athan's head attempted to force his body to speak, only resulting in causing his body to twitch. His hard member bobbed inside the mirror's mouth. She took that as a sign and closed her mouth, sucking hard.

The light within his eyes flickered as Viridis struggled. Meridiana laughed.

"This world and everyone in it are mine! You'll never be free. I'll consume his soul and take you along with it!" Her smug smirk returned before she continued. "The deal is off, poor monk."

Meridiana pressed her lips forward hard, kissing him with purpose as her mirror image bobbed back and forth along his cock. His eyes rolled back as the green light flickered out.

The statue pinning him leaned down, moaned and nibbled at his ear while tickling his chest. Sensations overwhelmed his brain, and his body shook. Meridiana grabbed his head and pulled him deeper into the kiss. Her mirror wrapped her arms around his waist and bobbed her head faster as Meridiana's tail wrapped around his base.

Nothing would stop the succubus now. Her rival would never trouble her again! She pushed her lust into his lungs, driving him insane. Then she pulled back, smiling, and pushed her mirror.

"He's mine!" She practically screamed out, using her tail to angle him up. She stepped forward, raising her left leg out of her dress. The demon wrapped that leg around his waist. Using her tail she pressed her sex against him.

With a quick hop she wrapped her other leg around him, tearing her dress. Athan grunted as she slammed her pelvic bone against him hard, taking his length in one swift movement. The succubus let out a wicked laugh as she picked up the rhythm, using her hands on his shoulders for leverage.

"Ugh!" Athan moaned out, quickly realizing what had happened. He panicked and grabbed her ass and squeezed. She had a good rhythm going and he struggled to shove her off. The demon's ankles were interlocked behind his back. The statue kept sucking on his ear, adding her own moans.

"You.... Broke... The... uh Fuck!"

"Oh- mmhmm you like that, don't you?" Meridiana grin widened at his weak protest.

Athan didn't know how he got into this predicament. He really needed to learn how to ignore or shut down his pleasure sensors! Her wet snatch felt unbelievable. If only she wasn't a danger to his health, he'd lean back and enjoy it.

It wasn't like he had a choice, forced to remain pinned against the moving statue.

"Mmm, soon-uh you'll be eating out of the palm of my hand."

Athan managed to glare defiantly, even as his member swelled within her, causing her to laugh.

"Your eyes might be saying no... But your body is screaming yes!"

She tightened her legs around his waist and squeezed her inner muscles. The monk's body tensed with pleasure beyond anything he'd ever felt before. The dream encounter didn't compare at all to a succubus in the flesh.

Nothing he could do would stop her body from sending him over the edge, plummeting to his doom. The obsidian statue nibbled at the left side of his neck as the mirror image nibbled at his right. With the succubus staring daggers into his soul he knew it would all end soon. The smile upon her face told him she knew it as well.

An angry, frustrated scream echoed around the room. Meridiana's smirk turned to a confused expression as she turned her head. Amber stood behind the succubus covered in sweat with her eyes glazed over.

"Aww aren't you desperate for attention?" The succubus purred out. The smirk reformed upon her lips. Her tail tightened around his base. Holding off his demise for just a moment longer. She bucked her hips harder against him.

Amber glared at her mistress with pure hate. A glow formed in her eyes and around her body. The mirror image disengaged from the monk's neck and approached her arrogantly. The pale red head reacted quickly, her body a blur. The mirror image's scream cut off as her body exploded and vanished from sight.

The demon couldn't hide her surprise. After countless days of sexual torture her daughter still had some fight left in her.

Amber waved her hand and Meridiana's body soared through the air before slamming against the wall. The demon let out a grunt and slid to the floor. Purple energy flowed around Amber and her hair flowed behind her from an unknown source of wind. She stared down at the unmoving succubus.

"Do not touch my Master!"

Athan watched, his mind filled with clouds. It felt like a real dream, as if the demon consumed his soul and his last thoughts were of Amber saving the day, when in fact he had come to rescue her. So this couldn't be real.

She turned towards him and he watched as all traces of hate and anger washed away. To be replaced by... lust. Yep, nothing but a dream. Amber rushed over to him and caressed his cheek. The monk stared at her as if she wasn't real. The obsidian statue looked at her and smiled; encouraging her to finish what her mistress had started.

The smell of sex filled her nostrils and her aching body demanded satisfaction. Her head tilted to the side as she smiled.

"You're mine and only mine." Her voice hoarse with need. The purple aura swirled around her as she took her mistresses place.

Athan let out a groan as she jumped onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist. Her touch felt familiar and a spark rekindled his mind. He blinked as his glazed over eyes cleared, realizing Amber wasn't a dream, after all. The succubus lay motionless upon the floor and. Oh! A tighter pussy slid down his length.

"Amber?"

"Yes baby, it's me. You'll never stray again once I'm done with you." She moaned out as his hard on stretched her pussy. He felt her determination and it frightened him.

"I came... We came to rescue you."

"I need to cum, please make me cum, Master." She pleaded. How could he resist such a request? He leaned back into the statue for leverage and thrust up into her. "Yes! That's what I need!"

Amber mashed her lips against his in a wet, desperate kiss, holding his face tightly between her hands as she forced her body to meet each of his thrusts.

They were both caught up in the moment and never noticed the succubus rise to her feet. She made her way to them and leaned in. Her sharp nails dragged along Amber's back as she whispered in the red head's ear.

"That's it my pet, take his soul." Amber's eyes opened wide but she couldn't stop herself. Her body had been denied for too long. Meridiana ran her nailed fingers down Amber's back and grabbed hold of her hips. The demon forced Amber down harder.

The fear in Athan's eyes returned as he heard the whisper. All along he had feared the price of giving into Amber. He couldn't fathom the amount of torture Amber had suffered. She appeared so- desperate, with her cute little face scrunched up in frustrated bliss. The monk couldn't help gazing into her cat-like eyes. For the first time he noticed a glimmer of purple light within her diamond pupils. The same shade as the aura that surrounded her earlier.

Curiosity distracted him as his body gave in to the intense pleasure. He liked this woman, which made fighting back or resisting practically impossible. He let out a moan and leaned back into the statue's chest. The obsidian creature took that as a sign and loosened her grip, just enough pressure to hold him up with one arm. Her other slid down his body to squeeze his scrotum. She whispered into his ear at the same time.

"Give yourself to her." A shiver of pleasure ran up his spine as Amber smiled weakly.

"Yes! That's it, I'm so close!" Amber cried out, gasping with each breath. The look of distant hope covered her face, as if she expected something to go wrong.

Meridiana gave him a knowing look but he tried his best to ignore her.

Amber and Athan cried out at the same moment as their bodies climaxed violently together. He felt her pussy clench against him as jets burst out of him. So occupied by it, he hardly heard the demon laughing. He kept coming, longer than ever before. The monk felt his strength wane as if his life force flowed through his climax.

The two small bumps on Amber's forehead split. Sharp pointed bones pressed out of her skin and grew into two small horns before his eyes. Her eyes had rolled back during her orgasm and she kept them tightly shut as her body convulsed on top of him. He remembered holding her in his arms within the cave the last time this happened. Her pale skin--- that had a hint of red, like a sun burn--- flushed paler. All hints of red vanished, only freckles remained.

The moment he had met the demon a question had come to mind. He wondered if Amber's skin would turn blood red as her demonic powers grew. That question appeared to be answered as that red tint vanished. Relief filled his heart as his overwhelming climax slowly came to a stop, his soul intact.

He hadn't realized the demon laughed -- until she stopped, clearly noticing that he wasn't a dried up husk.

An exhausted and finally satisfied lesser succubus slid from his grasp. At some point he had grabbed hold of her tight ass with both of his hands. She slumped down to the floor in a pleasant slumber. Athan remained leaning against the obsidian woman, catching his breath.

"How are you still alive?" The demon demanded as she pressed in close. The statue tightened her grip again, one arm around his chest, the other around his waist. Luckily his lust and sexual energy had been given to Amber instead of the demon. It'd be a while before he could go again.

"Tell me!" She purred with her seductive voice pulled at his mind. But otherwise had no effect. And then a thought hit him.

"Adiuro vos daemonis-"

The succubus closed in and kissed his lips, effectively cutting him off. A wave of demonic energy rushed into his system as his eyes opened wide. Before long she pulled away, a line of spit dragged between them.