Succubus Inquisition Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh but this has only just begun. If you think I'll pass up a chance of having you within me." Her voice flowed like silk as her hands guided his gaze between her legs. "You're sorely mistaken."

He quickly said, "I need to find out my mentor's fate." He attempted to excuse himself from the room.

"You're not going anywhere, Master."

His painful erection twitched again at her words. When would he ever learn control over his libido? Or his eyes for crying out loud! He mentally screamed at himself as his eyes followed her hand as it slid up her toned body. Her flawless, smooth pale skin with countless freckles dotted all over...

The purple aura had faded and her thin tail slithered back and forth behind her. Athan could tell she had become more confident.

"I... Stop, please." He pleaded as she swayed her hips with each step. Half of her mouth curled up in response.

"Why? You can't take your eyes off of me." She said with a sultry purr as she cupped a breasts in each hand. "I know you need me. Just look at yourself."

He looked down and realized he looked and felt larger than before. Whatever that demon had done to him still affected his body.

"She did something to me. I'll walk it off. I need to go." He tried to reason with himself. Yet his body rebelled against his requests to move. She didn't stop her advance. "Stop, I command you to stop."

His command should have instantly put a stop to anything she planned. She stood there looking at him. Her expression hard to read. Did it work?

"It's too late to stop now, Master." That smile returned as she took another step. Now within five feet of him.

"But-". He paused. "Why call me master if you won't listen?"

"Because you are my Master." She replied with a sexy pout. Her mischief expression turned more serious. "But I'm not your slave."

"I never said you were a slave!" Anger rose within him at the thought of slavery. He bound her to save his life and the world. Not to have a slave!

"Hmm, you're cute when you're angry." Her fingers circled around his length but didn't touch him, yet.

"Please..." He tried to stop her again as she closed her hand and squeezed. His body locked up. A knot formed in his throat.

"I love it when you beg." She purred as her hand stroked long and slow, squeezing his tip.

Words no longer could form. He felt frozen at the spot. Her delicate touch felt completely different than the demon's had. Amber's felt caring and thoughtful, rather than demanding and urgent, like she cared about his pleasure, not just his soul. He had survived once after blowing his load inside Amber. His binding spell did something to her, changed her.

He no longer had control. Would she turn out just like Meridiana or something much worse? Or neither, and he just over thought it? Either way his mind struggled to form coherent thoughts. Or else he would have realized Amber's words earlier were truer than she meant. This battle for his world had just begun. There were many creatures roaming around thanks to Meridiana.

Not to mention Viridis. He imagined the green succubus might be more dangerous.

She hummed soothingly as she leaned into him. He felt her chest pillow out against him, nipples stabbing his flesh. His knees buckled but she held him up against the wall.

"See, I know what you need. Let me take care of you." Her hand sped up and she nibbled on his ear. "Let me dominate you."

Athan's eyes rolled back. Her sultry whisper distracted his resolve. All thoughts of resisting her touch clouded over.

"That's it. Give in to your desires." She kissed his jaw and flicked her tongue against the corner of his mouth.

Athan couldn't restrain himself any longer as he opened his mouth. Their tongues intertwined. He looked deep into her eyes and found her pupils to have a slight purple tint to them. His hands shot up and pulled her tighter against him as she let out a squeal.

He couldn't take it anymore. Athan spun her around and pressed her against the wall. Her moans encouraged him as they kissed deeply. A toned leg rose up and circled around his waist as he pushed his erection against her tight opening. The desperate need his body felt overcame all other thoughts.

One push and her nether lips spread. Amber's arms tightened around his neck and shoulders, nails scratching his flesh. She bit his lower lip lightly before hoarsely whispering.

"That's it, let out all that pent up lust!" She moaned out loudly.

"This what you want?" He groaned back as he thrust again, gaining another few inches. Her head leaned back against the wall as she cried out.

"Yes! Give it all to me! I'm yours!"

He couldn't resist her sexy voice as he pulled out slowly and thrust further in. Her leg tightened as she hopped up, tossing her other leg around him. With her ankles interlocked she bucked her hips in quick, small circles. Athan worked up a good rhythm, gaining speed with each thrust.

Amber held his gaze as he gave into the seductress bound to him.

"Promise you'll never leave me." She whispered and he nodded as he moaned a yes. "Promise you'll never banish me!"

Amber yelled out as her climax squirted. Athan couldn't refuse her. He just kept nodding and repeating yes, enjoying her tight pussy squeezing his dick. He didn't know how long he could last.

"Tell me you're mine."

"I'm yours, I'm yours!" He cried out as she smiled wickedly.

"Cum, and give into me! Fill me, cum!"

"Yes!" He screamed as he thrust one last time, up on his tippy toes, holding himself deep. The first pulse fired his seed powerfully. The monk couldn't hold on and lost his balance. Amber tightened her grip as they fell back. Athan landed upon the ground, hardly feeling his back hit the floor. The only thing that mattered now was his powerful climax.

The lesser succubus laid upon him, holding tight, embracing the monk as he filled her womb. Her grip tightened as a sharp pain shot down her back. Tears formed on her eyes as she screamed.

Two white leathery wings shot out of her back and opened, stretching wide. Athan's world went fuzzy before he passed out. Her painful scream turned to a blissful shout as her body went rigid. Her nether lips exploded, squirting all over her Master. Her cat-like eyes flashed bright purple momentarily before rolling back. Her body shook and twitched as her climax washed over her.

"That was... Hot." Bree said from five feet away, laying on her side, weakly strumming her own sex.

******

Amber walked away from the demonic tower, cradling Athan within her arms. Bree walked beside her slowly. They had managed to defeat the powerful demon against all odds.

As the two women walked they noticed a large form lying motionless upon the ground. Bree rushed over with tears in her eyes.

Worry filled Amber's heart as she also hurried over. Dragus' lifeless body laid in a bloody mess. The dragon had taken a tremendous beating. His blood soaked the grass.

Yet there were no signs of Yshomatsu anywhere.

"Hopefully he survived, Bree. I don't sense him nearby."

Bree said, with tears flowing down her face, "Neither do I. Oh I hope he's ok." The kitsune had dropped down to her knees at the dragon's head.

An echoing sound of clanging metal distracted them both. On the horizon black silhouettes came into view on the hilltops. The bright sunrise painted their forms. The beings continued to march, their numbers increasingly revealed. The army of men closed in on them slowly.

Two on horseback sped up. Amber recognized them. The knights, Blake and Plymouth. The lesser succubus realized the two were bloody and beaten.

"We encountered more resistance than we expected." Blake said as he looked them all over. Guilt formed on his face as he realized the dragon laid dead beside the women. "If only we had marched faster."

Bree's sad voice broke the sudden awkward silence. Her delicate hands rested upon Dragus' scaled hide. "The battle has been won, but the war is far from over."

Amber sensed the man's confusion and elaborated. "The demon has been banished, but the world isn't free of her influence. Many of her creations still roam the earth."

"We will stand with you and fight to the end." Plymouth spoke proudly.

Amber couldn't help but notice his eyes roam over her body. Suddenly she became very aware of her nakedness. Her cheeks flushed red before her wings closed around Athan and herself.

The army slowly caught up with them and the women regarded them all with sad looks. Everyone had wounds and battered armor. It became abundantly clear that they had fought a completely different type of battle. One of blood, rather than sex. Athan stirred within her arms momentarily before settling down.

"Is he alright?" Blake asked.

"He will be fine. I will never leave his side again." Amber spoke with confidence.

Yet Bree's sudden frown didn't go unnoticed. The pale succubus turned to her and spoke softly about Yshomatsu. "We won't rest until we find him."

She spoke quietly so that the men wouldn't hear her. Amber knew the knight and Yshomatsu had a mixed history. Bree nodded with a weak, sad smile. The lesser succubus attempted to hold back her frustration as she witnessed the knight's eyes narrow at her. After everything that had happened the prick still showed distrust towards her.

After a small pause of looking at the ground Bree glanced back up at Amber. The red headed demon's face flushed darker, about to snap. She didn't notice the slight amused upward curve on the kitsune's lips.

Bree softly said, "Blake, Meridiana wasn't an easy victory... She proved too difficult for Athan and myself. If it wasn't for Amber everything would have been lost."

The anger rising within the lesser succubus melted away at Bree's kind words. The last thing they all needed right now would be to start fighting among themselves.

******

Yshomatsu soared through the air. His large wings spread out, catching the wind. Silently brooding the red dragon headed to a secret location, a destination he himself had just learned of. Hours earlier he had attempted to fight the evil he released upon the world.

That fight had been... Anticlimactic to say the least. The moment he had gotten close his mind went blank.

Succubus' were dangerous foes. Physically they were the weakest of all the demonic filth. To make up for that their bodies had certain tricks. And the monk had found out the hard way how finely tuned those tricks were.

Deep down he hated himself. When he had woken from the demonic induced haze a horrible sight greeted him. Dragus, the monk's unknown savior from their past, lay dying beside him. His last words urged Yshomatsu to leave. He couldn't fight the succubus and he'd only get in the way. The old brown dragon had told him a secret and pleaded with him to get there.

And so here he was, flying. For hours he flew. He had gone so far in fact that nothing looked familiar. Who would have guessed the world would be so large? Their maps had marked no man's lands all around. Simply because anyone that traveled beyond those points were never heard from again. The sun had set, or had it? There were too many clouds in the sky and fields of ice below him.

The snow and ice reflected light and made it appear day even though he couldn't identify the source. So he continued to fly, until his wings ached.

Hours later a sparkling light revealed itself on the horizon, the same type of sparkling colors Dragus had spoken of with his dying breath. Yshomatsu doubled his efforts, pressing his body beyond its limits.

The object grew larger and he realized a structure blocked the horizon. It appeared to be a humongous gate made out of some reflective material.

The gates of heaven!

The monk in dragon form glided down to the ground. He landed at the base of the giant golden structure, straining his neck up as he admired it. A strong unknown force compelled him to shift back to his natural self.

The shift felt forced as his body shrunk, scales melted into his skin. He let out a stressed, painful shriek. The scaled tail retreated into his body as his wings folded around himself. The leathery membrane shifted and molded to his body. That had been the moment he knew for certain that the shift had been forced. His wings formed into a leathery gown, reminiscent of his robes.

The powerful, yet unknown power pressed on his mind. It felt like the force squeezed his head with very large hands. Blinding light flashed before his eyes as his nervous system fired warning signals. The monk fell down to his knees in agony.

"YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE MORTAL!" A strong voice vibrated inside his head. Yshomatsu screamed out in pain, hands covering his ears. He couldn't reply, couldn't speak. It felt like the powerful being probed at his mind. Digging for secrets, sorting through memories.

After what felt like an eternity of agonizing pain he felt the being retreat from his head. The monk gasped for breath. Body covered in sweat and ready to collapse on the spot.

"REQUEST GRANTED." The voice echoed inside his head. This time it didn't hurt. Even though it still sounded and felt extremely powerful. The monk hadn't spoken and tears flowed down his face. The pain subsided but the memory of it remained. What request had been granted? What just happened? A thousands questions sparked within him mind.

A lightning bolt flashed in front of him. The sudden light blinded him as the impact shook the ground. Thankfully Yshomatsu already rested upon his knees. Otherwise he would have fallen from the force of the impact. Slowly his vision returned; seeing double, he rubbed his eyes.

Upon the ground at his feet lay five different colored eggs -- red, green, blue, black, and brown. Instantly Ysho knew what they were, dragon eggs.

"RAISE THE ANGELS WELL, MORTAL." And just like that the powerful being's presence left the area. To say the monk was speechless would be an understatement. The being had called the eggs Angels.

Dragus had sent him here to plead for help. Had Dragus been an angel all this time? It made sense as he thought about it. According to legends, demons ruled over man until the scaled serpents arrived. The flying beasts freed mankind from the tyranny of demons. And how did mankind thank the lizards? They hunted them for food. Often times for sport.

If the dragons had been angels all this time, mankind had a lot of forgiveness to ask for. He made a silent vow right then to raise these eggs and protect them for the rest of his life.

******

Far away, within the jungles of the world, a loose dirt pile began to move. A pale slender hand reached out from the earth, reaching out for anything. Another ghostly pale hand grabbed hold of it and pulled. A pair of bright red eyes rose out from the dirt.

~*~ This story arc has ended. But the saga is far from over.

I hope you enjoyed the world I have created and all the characters within it. Which of the side characters would you like to see expanded on next? I look forward to reading all your comments and feedback.