Succubus Ranch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

Elyse nearly screamed when the orgasm reached its crest. She held back the scream of pleasure and bit her tongue as she sat there, her hips moving on their own, to ride the orgasm to its finish. Her hand stiff and sore from the pressure of her thighs and grinding hips. Her other hand just grabbed tight on the breast she was playing with, occasionally moving, rubbing the nipple with each gasping breath she took.

Finally, Elyse felt she was able to breath normally again, and just sat in the car to enjoy the afterglow of the orgasm. When she felt it fading, she felt the need again growing deep inside her. She knew that her next orgasm will be just as good, unless she could find a man to fill her and make it even better.

At the thought of a man filling her, the lust jumped up a notch and Elyse grabbed the door handle. She was not going to have an orgasm without a man's help this time, even if she had to go into this brothel and rape one of its customers.

As soon as she was out of the car, walking up the stairs to the southern plantation style house, Elyse felt her need slowly leave her. By the time she reached the door, she didn't feel the need she felt when she was in the car as strongly as she had before. She was still horny and wanted to feel the pleasure that had already caused the wetness between her legs again; but she didn't feel it as strongly as she had just seconds earlier.

The door opened just before she could decide if she was supposed to open it and enter or knock. Holding the door open for her was a man with sharp features. His black boots, black jeans and black shirt seemed to hug ever part of his body, but were not too tight in the areas that would show off just how well he was built in private areas. He had not hair on top of his head, as if he either shaved it just moments earlier or he couldn't grow any up there. His facial features were hard cut, and very handsome, from the cute chin, beautiful lips, and perfect nose, to strong jaw. All of these led her eyes to look into his eyes.

As soon as they made eye contact, Elyse felt herself grow weak in the knees with her need to be filled by him. His dark piercing eyes drew her to him and she didn't even register that she was walking forward until her lips were pressed against his in a devouring kiss. Then she heard the door close and broke from their embrace, feeling his arms release her, though she could not remember him putting them around her.

"That's the best thank you I've received today for opening the door," he said to her, letting her step back away from him. "My name is Jason. Welcome to Succubus Ranch, where your every desire can and will be met."

Elyse blushed as she pulled away, hearing his words, but looking down at the floor, her hands crossing in front of her. She worried about looking back into his eyes and being caught up in the desire to kiss him again.

"Thank you," she said to the floor, before finally deciding it would be rude to look at the floor all night. She raised her head and forced herself to look anywhere but into his face. Every time she saw it in her peripheral vision, she wanted to kiss Jason again. In the back of her mind she knew it was wrong, but it felt so right, though.

"Um...I was given a note from someone to come here. I don't know why, though. This is a brothel, right? Where men come to pay for a woman?"

"You're right about it being a brothel, Elyse," Jason said, a grin crossing his features that beamed with pride and something else. "But we don't just cater to men here. Women are welcome to come and have their desires met, too."

Elyse felt slightly uncomfortable and a touch of fear, at the sound of her name from this stranger.

"How did you know my name?"

Jason reached into his back pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. Opening it up, he handed it to Elyse, along with a picture of her.

Written on the paper in her husband's handwriting were these words:

"This is my wife. If anything should happen to me, I shall hope that she will come to your establishment and find happiness, as you have shown me on my visits here in the past."

Elyse read it and was shocked at the thought that her husband had been to a brothel before.

"Mark came here?" she asked. "I thought I made him happy in our bed. Why would he come here?" This time she looked directly into Jason's eyes, upset that she had been unable to please her husband in the bed.

Jason reached for her and pulled her into an embrace, holding her as her tears started flowing.

"Shh," he said to her, trying to comfort Elyse. "It's not you that he was unsatisfied with, Elyse. He just had a fetish that you were not able to provide for him. He was worried you wouldn't accept him anymore if you knew about it. Here, we take pride in meeting everyone's desires."

He pushed her out to arms length and lifted her chin so she would look him in the eye.

"He wanted to share that pleasure with you and asked us to help do so, if anything ever happened to him. We've made the arrangements to do so, after we heard he passed away, since he was a good customer."

"A very good customer and patron, as we hope you will become," said the most seductive, erotic feminine voice that Elyse had ever heard before. Looking to her left, she saw what could only be described as a goddess before her. "My name is Maradith, Jason's partner in this business. I saw you coming in and have arranged for you to enjoy what's to be your delights."

Elyse felt herself melting into a stronger lust than she had felt earlier in her car, just looking at this woman standing in front of her. The face was hard and cold but also soft and warm at the same time. Her eyes were dark and deep pools that Elyse could drown in, and the more she looked at them, the more she wanted to drown in them.

"Please go with James and he will show you pleasures you never knew existed," the goddess said. Elyse wasn't sure if she heard the voice in her ears or in her mind, but it didn't matter. A strong hand took hers in it and began to pull her away.

Elyse finally pulled her gaze from Maradith's and looked at the hand pulling her. It was tanned and just as strong looking as it felt, but was gentle in its grip of her hand. She followed the hand up the arm it was attached to and noticed it was just as tanned, with muscles moving under the surface. This man must work out regularly, but he didn't look like the type that spent hours upon hours doing nothing but lifting weights.

His arms came to an uncovered shoulder, since he wore no shirt. She watched his back as he reached the stairs he was pulling her toward, a strong back that was beautiful to her eyes. Just looking at it, she wanted to scratch it with her arms wrapped around from his front. As soon as that thought crossed her mind, she felt shame at wanting to be that close to such a stranger; and this stranger stopped while stepping onto the first step, too.

He, James, turned around and looked Elyse directly in the eyes. She was astonished to see that his eyes were green and almond shaped, his eyelids not fully opened and a smile on his lips let her know he was thinking about giving her great pleasures.

"If you wish, you can scratch my back," he said, responding to her thoughts. As he stood there, Elyse felt herself still walking toward him. She felt drawn to those beautiful green eyes; and she could not help herself from wanting to get as close to them as possible.

When she was right next to him, his hand that had been holding hers wrapped around her waist, pulling her up against him. His other hand came up and caressed her jaw gently and cupped it head into it. She leaned into the touch, her lips opening a bit as she sighed at the pleasure of his caress. His fingers tickled the back of her neck, playing with the soft small hairs at the base of her hairline, as his hand pulled her lips to his.

She felt a spark as her lips touched his, and she moaned at the pleasure that rushed through her body, closing her eyes. Her arms came up to wrap around his body and pull him into her as she parted her lips and allowed his tongue to reach into her.

Unlike some men, his tongue didn't try to deep throat itself into her. It gently played with the tip of her tongue, coaxing it into a tryst of touches and caresses of their own, as his hand around her waist was caressing her lower back and upper buttocks. Elyse melted into his embrace and nearly lost her balance with the power of his kiss and the heat he was pushing her toward.

She reluctantly pulled away from the kiss and spoke to the man.

"If you keep this up, we will be having sex right here," she said, still staring into his eyes.

"There is no better place than right here," he told her.

Elyse felt a desire to do so right there on the steps, but the sound of birds caught her ears. She looked around her surroundings and saw that she was in a small copse of trees that were dropping leaves on the ground. It looked to be autumn and she could feel a slight chill in the air. On the ground at their feet was a blanket spread out, inviting her to lie down on it.

She looked back into James eyes, and felt his arms tighten around her body, her arms doing the same around his arms and shoulders. He lowered her to the blanket gently, lying atop her, one leg between hers, the upper thigh pressing against her sex.

"I don't understand," she said, her breath coming out sultrier than she intended. This man above her was seducing her, and she wanted him to, even though she didn't know who he was besides his name. "How..."

"Do not worry, Elyse," he spoke smoothly to her. "It is our job to pleasure our guests and show them the pleasures they desire. This place suits that desire now and there is nothing you need to think about but here and now, with me."

His hand stroked her wavy auburn hair while his green eyes captured her brown ones. His other hand slowly undid the buttons of her blouse, exposing her pale skin; the only touch of color besides her clothes was that of a rose tattooed above her left breast.

When he reached the last button, he worked on the button and zipper of the jeans she was wearing. His hands were gentle as one caressed her inner thigh while the other worked the zipper.

To hold her pants still, James used his teeth to grip the space above the button. Elyse could feel the heat of his breath blowing across her stomach, and moving down the opening of her pants. She placed her hands atop his head, holding him close to her, hoping that she could keep him down there after he had removed her pants.

When her zipper reached its limit, she felt his gentle lips begin kissing her stomach while both of his hands massaged her thighs, a thumb occasionally pressing against the jeans that were still covering her labia. She mewled with delight when his tongue slid between her waist and the band of the silk panties that she was wearing. Elyse knew that he must be able to smell her need for him, being that close to her crotch.

Finally, his hands began their move down her legs, but his fingers gripped the jeans as they were moving down. She felt the material sliding across her legs, rubbing them suggestively, as his mouth began kissing the below her waist. She felt his lips on her flesh and she knew that her panties were coming off with her jeans.

When the top of her jeans reached her knees, his chin had reached her clit and just barely caressed it as his kisses continued on her exposed, shaved skin above her groin. Her body lit up with pleasure as his kisses moved further down, losing all thought about her jeans. His chin now rested between he pussy's lips and pressed a little into them as his kissing lips were just a breath away from kissing her clit.

Then it happened. Her world exploded into light as his lips closed around her nub, sucking it into his warm mouth, his tongue caressing it with both the smooth underside and slightly rough top.

Elyse's breath started coming is gasps as she closed her thighs tightly around James' head. Her hands found his head and shoved it against her pussy as she ground it up against him. She brought her legs up and noticed that they were free of the constraints of the jeans; but that thought left her when she used them to put a leg lock on James' head and rode the waves into the orgasm that had been building since she had stepped into the building.

Her mind had just a second of clarity at that thought. She had entered a building, and never left it, but now she's lying in an open glade, with a gorgeous specimen of a man, who is devouring her sex as if he needs it to live. Elyse was just about to question her situation and wonder if she was in danger, when that man's tongue invaded deep into her pussy, instantly finding her g-spot. Her mind spiraled into a touch of bliss as the orgasm rocked her into screams of more.

As she was coming down from her orgasm, her legs began to release James' head, and she could still feel his tongue lapping up her juices. Finally taking her legs off of his back, Elyse feels his mouth leaving her wanton sex as he rises up on his knees.

She pushes herself up on her hands and looks into his green eyes, falling deeply into them. Her surroundings no longer mattered, as long as this man didn't leave her alone in them. She trailed her eyes down his body, admiring his form; but when she reached his groin she was surprised to find that his clothes were completely gone.

Her eyes rested on the part of this man that she wanted right now and was glad to see he was a completely perfect specimen of a man. His length was at least nine inches, if not more, and its girth was enough to truly fill her. She heard herself groan at the thought of him atop her body, using that tool to make her scream out in pleasure again.

Elyse's head began to swim with lust and her elbows gave into the weakness that was rushing through her. Before she could fall all the way down, James' arm was around behind her shoulders, lowering her gently to the blanket again. When her body came to a rest, his lips met hers again while his hands worked on pulling her bra and shirt completely off.

As soon as her skin was fully exposed, she felt his full weight press down on top of her, his soft chest hair tickling her nipples as his hands slid down her sides to her hips. James' mouth continued to kiss her lips, his tongue playing touch and go with hers, his saliva mixing in her mouth.

Her body sang with need for him, hips grinding against his. Her moans of pleasure at the feel of his cock rubbing along her clit were captured by his mouth before he moved it to the side. He kissed down her cheek, his breathing slightly labored with each of his thrusts of his hips, grinding his dick along her sex, up over her clit and through the small patch of her pubic hair.

Elyse felt the top of his member rubbing nearly to her bellybutton when she felt his balls touch her nether lips. He would surely fill her, and she needed that, right now. She put her hands on his hips and pushed him up as he was gliding back down, her hips moving away from him. She felt the head of his cock rub along her clit and then the touch of it was gone.

She angled her hips and gripped his ass tight, her nails digging into his flesh. Her legs cam up and wrapped around his thighs and she pushed him down. The instant his cock head touched her pussy, she felt a great heat rush through her and she tried to force him deep inside her, but he resisted her aggressive hands and legs and remained still. Her hips were as far off the ground as she could bring them up, but it wasn't far enough to take him inside her.

"I must ask you, Elyse," he moaned into her ear, kissing and nibbling on the lobe. "Are you so positive you wish to be taken and consumed by your lusts?"

Her body was on fire with the need of James to be inside her. Her nipples were hard as stones with the heat that had built up inside her. She could feel her juices leaking out of her and running down between her ass cheeks. It was so hot that the air could not cool it, and the warmth of it told her that she was willing to give all just to be filled by this man that promised her pleasure than she was ever used to.

But a spark of fear of this question passed through her mind. The flicker of danger told her that she was being asked this question because there were consequences for this coupling. But when his next breath blew across her ear, followed by a kiss and nibble at the earlobe, she did not care what those consequences for this pleasure could be. It was hers to be had and she was going to accept it.

Less than two breaths from his question, Elyse had these thoughts and she released his ass and but her hands to his head, pulling him up so she could look into those piercing green eyes of his again.

I do not want this nor wish it, James," she said in as sensual and throaty voice as she had ever used before. "I need and must have you fill me. There is nothing else in this world for me but the pleasure that you offer."

She pulled his head to her mouth and as his lips moved closer to hers, his erection slowly penetrated her. As the head passed her lips, she began to go over the edge of her orgasm. Her mouth opened to speak of her pleasure. Whispering "yes, yes," over and over as he sank deeper and deeper into her, only to be silenced as his mouth covered hers.

Her eyes closed as the wave crashed into her nervous system. Her body shuddered with the orgasm that was rushing through her body. She saw stars behind her eyelids and heard her own blood rushing past her ears. When he was buried as deep in to her as he could go, she noticed that he was still not fully inside her, and in her lust filled mind, that just would not do.

Her arms slid around his head and tightened his head to her lips for this kiss of ultimate passion as her legs came up higher and crossed at the ankles just behind his ass. Then she gripped and shoved him all the way in, feeling his member hit her cervix wall and press hard against it. Unable to hold back any longer, she lifted her head from their kiss and screamed with pleasure of James being so deep inside her and began to shake as she went over another crest into a second, then third, then fourth orgasm.

His hands held her hips against his, and he remained still atop her, his mouth kissing and licking at her throat. His dick, however, twitched against the constantly gripping muscles of her pussy. The tip jumped and rubbed along that cervix, each move giving her another orgasm. Elyse could not stop her wild muscles from gripping him tighter against her body as he continued to cause these orgasms to rush through her body.

Her arms tightened around his shoulders and her legs locked him into a death grip. Her orgasms were now reaching into the double-digits and she was no longer able to count past one. She was unable to catch her breath and felt the world graying out. Finally losing the fight and growing weak from the strain of holding James, she fainted from the pleasure that so many orgasms caused.

Elyse felt James weight still on top of her when she was coming to. She opened her eyes and stared into his, her hand reaching up and stroking his cheek. He leaned into her hand and moved his head down to kiss her on the lips. Elyse closed her eyes as their lips met and her body began to heat up again with the quickly building passion. She ground her hip against his, and was surprised to feel him still hard and buried inside her.

As her hip met his, she felt his hips press back into hers then pull away. She felt his dick began to slide out of her, and her muscles tensed around his shaft, gripping it and trying to keep him from leaving her. A moan escaped his lips as he slid back into her again, her hips rising against his thrust to engulf his member in her heat.

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers