Succubus Ranch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

Steve looked over at Maradith and tried to get Sue's attention.

"Honey...um...I thought you wanted to get to Vegas tonight."

"Let's have some fun first, dear," Sue said, never turning her head from Maradith, breathing deep the latex smell that had surrounded her. "We're in good hands here," she moaned. Steve couldn't see under the cape, but Sue felt Maradith's hand sliding through the opening of her now unbuttoned blouse and rubbing latex covered fingers across her nipples.

"Ladies, take Steve to the guest room over here, please," Jason said, waving his arms to point to a door just down the short hallway on the right, past the start of the stairs leading up to the second floor.

Steve watched as Maradith turned her back on him and the girls, Sue never turning to see him as she also turned in the same direction as Maradith and walked further down the hallway, past the door that the two women were leading him toward.

Sue felt herself being led away from the one man she had come to feel very close to, but she didn't care at the moment. She and Maradith were closer now than she and Steve could ever be. She wished that she and Steve could be this close.

"Don't worry, dear," Maradith's voice cooed in Sue's mind. "The two of you will be joined like you have never imagined before. I give you my promise on that. All you have to do is give yourself to me first." Sue's body shivered as another small orgasm raced through her sex again.

Steve's worry grew as he watched Maradith lead Sue away, even as the latex hands and bodies pressed against his and leading him to a room of pleasure. He was unable to fight the feeling that something was wrong with this picture, or resist the urging of the two women that led him into the now open door.

-----

Sue's eyes were blurred with the constant pleasure that she was feeling. She could barely make out the fact that she was led down a hallway past the stairs leading up into another corridor. Along this one was a door that was marked "basement" and Maradith stopped before it.

"Down here is where I planned on initiating you into our fold, Sue," she told her. "But I have much more wonderful things for you, now that I've met you and know what you truly want."

Maradith walked away from the door, holding Sue's hand in hers, leading her further down the hall. They came to a door with the word "SAUNA" stenciled on the door. When Maradith opened it, Sue saw that it was indeed like a gym's sauna. There were some lockers with a few benches in front of them.

"Undress, dear, and let's get some of that road grime off of you first. It never occurred to Sue that this room was larger than it should be considering the size of the outside of the house she and Steve entered. All she wanted to do was get out of the uncomfortable clothes she was wearing, everything except for the latex panties she was wearing.

"Those too, Sue," said Maradith's voice inside her head. Sue stopped what she was doing and looked over at her friend and was shocked when she saw that Maradith was already nude, her perfect body almost glowing with sexual energy.

"It's okay, dear," she said in a sultry voice, stepping close to Sue. "I'll help you."

When Maradith was close, Sue could still smell latex in the air around Maradith's body. Sue put her foot on the floor again and stood still as Maradith knelt before her and reached for the shoes. She couldn't feel the woman's skin touching her, but the fact Maradith was so close caused Sue to shudder with lust for her all the same. The fact that she was kneeling before her was the only thing that felt wrong to her.

Sue was never a submissive woman before, and had been a dominatrix a time or two in the past; but with Maradith, she could just didn't feel it was right for this woman to be on her knees before her. Maradith was then standing before her, and Sue felt the cool floor underneath her bare feet. She never felt Maradith take her shoes or socks off.

"Don't worry, dear," Maradith told her out loud. "I only wanted to show you that I am willing to help, not be your submissive. Now, let's get the rest of these terrible cloth garments off your beautiful body."

Maradith's gentle and smooth fingers caressed each inch of Sue's skin as she helped to remove the clothes. Sue could only stand and moan with the pleasure of each touch, every caress causing the fires of lust to rise higher. By the time she was a naked as Maradith, Sue was perspiring, the sweat running down her legs mixing with her own sexual juices.

When she was done, Maradith stood in front of Sue and looked her up and down with hunger in her eyes. Sue felt proud that she could get this look from the woman that stood before her.

"Come along dear," Maradith said, her voice sounding much like a moan of pleasure. A grin spread across Maradith's face that both troubled and aroused Sue, more than she was already aroused. "It's time for you to enjoy a dip in a sauna to your liking."

Sue felt the caressing fingers slide over her shoulders and around them, Maradith slowly leading her through the locker room and toward another door. When they reached it, Maradith opened it and let Sue take a moment to take in the sight of the room that had been waiting for her.

The room was darkly lit, every inch of the floor, walls and ceiling covered in red latex. The smell was strong with the scent of the material that always put Sue near orgasm. Since she was already near the point of orgasm, this was just enough to push her a little over the edge. Sue let out a low deep moan, as her body became slightly rigid while the pleasure rushed through her system.

The rush could have only lasted a few seconds, but to Sue, it felt like the orgasm had lasted nearly 30 minutes. When her mind began to clear, she found herself leaning back into Maradith's chest, the woman's breast pressing into her upper back. The hardened nipples were small points letting Sue know that Maradith was just as aroused as she was.

Sue could also feel Maradith's arms wrapped around her body, the hands of her goddess caressing her stomach, barely touching the underside of her breast and the top of her shaved pussy. Each caress kept Sue aroused, but the arms and body behind hers kept her supported as she felt that her legs could barely hold her up.

"Look, Sue," Maradith breathed into her ear. "That is just for you."

One of Maradith's hands had left Sue's body, pointing into the room. Sue first felt lost without the extra hand caressing her, but she followed where it was pointing and took a deep breath at the sight of it.

Sunk into the center of the room's latex floor was what looked like a hot tub. Instead of clear water with a light froth of bubbles on top, Sue saw that it looked like black shiny tar was roiling around inside the tub. Sue knew what tar had smelled like, after many years of living in New York City and the constant re-paving of roads, but she couldn't smell any tar coming through the open doorway. All she could smell was latex...fresh latex.

The smell reminded her of every shipment she had received, when she would open the packages. Sue used to wait until the store was closed before opening the boxes, go into the back, open the boxes, and then just breathe deep. After opening all the boxes, she would sometimes close the door to her office, stepping out of the room and clean up the store, just so she could return to her office and a room smelling just like this one did.

Sue noticed the feel of latex under her bare feet before she noticed she had taken a step into the room. She looked over her shoulder and saw Maradith still standing in the doorway, watching her. The smile of both lust and hunger was still on her face. Sue returned the smile and before looking at the sunken hot tub full of black liquid.

"What is it, Maradith?" she asked, never looking away from the slowly moving substance.

"It's your fantasy, Sue. What you've always wanted, and so much more. All you have to do is give into the pleasure of it."

Sue couldn't tell if the voice came from behind her or in her head, but at the moment it didn't matter. Something about the black liquid had caught her attention. It wasn't all black. At times, it looked like the stuff was as red as the rest of the latex in the room. Other times, it looked like lavender purple. Many times, she could have sworn that the lights were producing a rainbow effect on the material.

Sue was at the edge of the tub before she had noticed that she had even taken more than that first step into the room to begin with. Looking over her shoulder again, she saw that Maradith still stood in the doorway, not inside the room. She was curious about this, but the material at her feet was more intriguing that the absence of her friend. Turning back to it, Sue knelt down beside the pool and reached tentatively toward it with her hand.

From this vantage point, she could finally tell what the liquid was, or at least what it smelled and looked like. It was latex...heated, liquid latex. The smell from this close was almost overpowering to Sue, but she forced herself not to orgasm again so soon. A larger than normal wave of the liquid latex rolled under her hand, while she concentrated on keeping her body from giving into the rising pleasure. The crest touched her middle finger.

Sue quickly pulled her hand away, not from the heat, which had felt soothing, but from the tiny orgasm that she felt just from the touch of it. She fell onto her knees and held her hand over the pool, expecting the black ooze to drip from her finger and fall back into the pool. Watching her hand, she saw that it didn't drip at all.

Even with as much liquid as had covered her finger tip up to the first knuckle, it didn't collect at the lowest point and drip as she had expected. It remained warm on her finger; and every second it remained there, she felt pleasure shooting from that finger tip, up her arm, and into her nervous system. She wanted that feeling on her clit, so that it would push her over the edge and give her the orgasm that she so needed and desired, but she wanted to know more.

Sue folded in her little and ring finger, bringing the middle and index finger tips to her thumb together. Rubbing the tips together, the liquid proved to be easy to smooth around, unlike any liquid latex she had used before. It was always dry in a short amount of time, but this substance seemed to remain in liquid form, almost wanting to be spread along her fingers.

Knowing that it was too thick for her to feel anything through it, she flicked her fingers toward the pool, attempting to throw the material off her fingers. Instead, it only went out a little from her finger tips before snapping back to them, the edges that were now close to the second knuckle of her two fingers and thumb sliding further toward her hand.

As she watched it move, she felt more pleasure course through her from that location and let out a low moan. She knew now that it would be the best pleasure she ever had if she just reached down with her hand and stroked her labia.

"What's happening to me?" she moaned, looking at her hand with three fingers that now had a thin coating of the liquid latex over them.

"You're enjoying what I'm offering you," Maradith told her from the doorway. Sue was barely able to make it out as her three fingers began to tingle with a pleasure similar to what was making its way through her body. "Give into it and enjoy what I offer you, Sue. It's all for you."

"Will you join me?" Sue asked, through pants as she slowly came down from the pleasure, but never completely out of it. She looked at Maradith and the woman shook her head in the negative.

"I can't join you, dear, until you've been in the pool."

Sue couldn't stand the thought of her friend not enjoying this pleasure. She wanted Maradith, and everyone else she could think of, to enjoy this pleasure. So, with the thought of sharing this pleasure with the world, Sue inched herself closer to the edge of the pool, her knees coming up to her chest as her toes hung over the edge.

"I know something will happen when I get into this pool, and I don't know if it will be bad or good," Sue mumbled under her breath, knowing somehow that Maradith could hear her. "But if it will give you as much pleasure as I believe it will give me, then I want to make sure that you can share in it, Maradith."

She heard Maradith take a sharp intake of breath behind her, but never looked back to see why. She heard the breath let out as both of her feet touched the liquid latex. Instantly, Sue was engulfed with breathtaking pleasure stronger than any she had expected, but it still didn't put her over the edge. Her body fell back onto the red latex floor, her legs sinking into the pool up to her knees. She felt her pores opening with the warmer temperatures of the latex that now covered her lower legs; but it was the tingling of that liquid on her skin that was causing the slowly rising heat to rush up her legs, past her sex, beyond her waist, past her breast, and nearly shutting down her mind to anything other than the near bliss.

"Help me," she groaned, throwing her head back and arching her back. She could see Maradith watching from the doorway.

"Help you what, Sue?" the woman asked.

"Too much," she moaned, unable to explain in words that it was too much for her to move any further into the liquid. "Help me go further."

"No need, Sue," Maradith said, still standing and blocking the exit. "It will help you sink further into your desires."

Sue had a brief moment of wonder at what Maradith was telling her before she noticed that the pleasure was now coming from an area higher than her knees. Using what little strength to do so, Sue moved up onto her elbows and looked at her legs. Though only the part of her legs below the knees were inside the pool, she saw that the latex was already half way up her thighs. When it would reach her apex, Sue knew that she would finally have that orgasm that she needed.

Lying back on the floor again, she willingly let the latex move up her legs, closer to her hips. As it reached the juncture of her inner thighs and the very edge of her dripping sex, Sue moaned at knowing that it was just less than a second away from giving her the greatest moment of pleasure in her life. But it didn't happen.

Sue felt the living latex continue to slide up her hips, around her waist, even sliding between the back of her legs and ass and the latex floor that she was lying on. The tingling was so close to her lower lips, but it moved no closer.

"No," she panted. "I need more."

Sue reached down with her hand, knowing that it was the one that had the latex on her fingers, wanting to smear the stuff all over her clit and go into orgasm. But when her fingers reached her mons, she could feel her bare fingers touching herself, not the latex. Bringing her hand back up, she saw that the liquid had slid off her fingers and up to her wrist, out of reach for her to be able to touch her sex with.

"Why?" she moaned, looking back at Maradith.

"Because you must really want it, Sue. Lying there and letting it take you isn't going to show you want it. You have to take it, not let it take you."

Sue tried again, putting both of her hands down on her sex, rubbing it and pressing hard into her clit. No matter how much she tried, though, she couldn't push herself over the edge. She felt the latex sliding up close to her navel now, but it was slowing, like it was getting to thin to keep moving further up her body. That's when she understood what Maradith meant. She had to take it.

Bringing her hands up to her lower stomach, Sue placed her hand on the sensual, smooth surface of the latex and pressed and rubbed hard on it, toward her sex. Her hand just slid along the surface, and she felt her fingers slowly being coated by it, but when she reached the edge of her sex, her hand was bare as it crossed over it.

Taking hard panting breaths, Sue focused all her energy again into sitting up. As soon as she was, she looked down and saw the smooth, glossy, sensual, erotic look of her thighs and lower abdomen. She no longer seemed to have that little pooch on her stomach when she sat looking down like this.

Looking down her legs and seeing her legs still in the roiling, bubbling latex, she understood better. She, Sue, would have to climb all the way into the pool to get her sex wet with this stuff. Sliding a little further toward the edge, she tentatively pointed her toes toward the bottom, finding it quickly. When her toes touched the surface of the bottom of the pool, a shockwave of pleasure rocked her back again.

Once again, held at the very edge of the orgasm that would be more than she thought she would be able to survive.

Not caring that it would take her life and knowing that if she didn't take it, she would never feel this good again, ever, Sue put all of her weight on her feet on the bottom and stood at the edge. She kept her hands on it for support, expecting the latex to cover her sex and knock her unconscious. Again, it didn't happen.

The surface of the fluid just barely made it up to her mid-thighs, the waves not making it much further up toward her sex.

"It's deeper further in," Maradith's voice whispered in her mind. Taking a tentative step further, Sue did notice the slight decline of the hidden surface. When she had taken two steps, the waves were reaching just below her sex, but not hitting it. A deep breath in and one large step further, Sue shut her eyes tight, ready to pass out and fall into the liquid.

Again, nothing, but more pleasure. Her hands were now inside the liquid, and it was flowing up past her elbows at this moment. The bane of Sue's lineage had always given her arm hair that she usually kept cleaned off for latex play, but at the moment she looked down, Sue saw that just before the latex reached a hair follicle, the hair fell out on its own. If she had been able to look far more closely, she would have seen the latex actually climb into the vacated follicle, attach itself to her nerve endings and begin to pulse with the pleasure that would reach her mind and sex.

As she watched, she wondered how it was possible for it not to be covering her much needed sex, and reached with her smooth, frictionless fingers for the apex of her legs. To her dismay and despair, her fingers were suddenly uncovered from the material just before the bare fingertips touched her screaming for attention lips.

Unable to keep herself from doing so any longer, Sue shoved her fingers into her sex, searching for that little sensitive spot she knew so well. For her, the G-spot was always deep inside and she always had to bed a little at the waist to reach it. When she did so, she saw her hair fell over her shoulders and touched the black liquid right before her face.

As she watched, still reaching deep into her sex, gasping for breath at the exquisite torture she was enjoying, Sue saw the latex touch and swallow the tips of her hair, and then climb up it toward her head.

Just a little further was her most sensitive spot, but her minds fear of this liquid reaching her head and going into it finally broke free from the lust that was controlling her. Sue straitened up, but found that as she did so, the latex flowed from the end of her hair like extensions, not dripping but actually attached. When she stood up full, the latex hanging from her hair fell across her chest, landing on her breast.

The second it hit her nipples, Sue lost all control of her lust and screamed with the need for an orgasm. Her hands dove back to her sex, still bare fingers on bare lips, but it was better than not feeling anything there. She drove her fingers deep, rubbing the ball of her hand against her clit while rocking her hips back and forth. Her eyes closed with the drive to reach that ever elusive orgasm, never finding that edge that she need to cut the lust with.

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers