Succubus Ranch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

Exhaustion was creeping into her muscles from the exertion at reaching her orgasm, and her legs began to shake. Still Sue rocked back and forth in the motions known through out the ages as that of sex. Finally her knees gave way, and so fell on them, falling into the latex up to her neck.

She kept her head above the liquid, her mouth wide open, gasping for oxygen, but only taking in more and more of the latex scent. She felt the liquid sliding up her neck, feeling like thousands of tiny hands caressing her skin at the edge of it. After the edge moved over her skin, the rest of it felt like little lips kissing all over her body, along with tiny pinches that stung just a bit, but felt exciting as well.

The liquid moving up her neck reached her hair line just in time with the liquid that was moving up her hair. She felt the weight of it pulling her head further back; and, being so close to orgasm, Sue arched her back and moved with the liquids pulling, her hips still driving against her fingers. From this angle, she saw Maradith, long since forgotten, standing at the edge of the tub.

The creature, from Sue's angle, looked to be hanging from the ceiling by its claw like feet. A heel claw stretched from the bottom of the leg and kept the feet in the position of wearing high heels. Following the legs downward, Sue watched a long slender but muscled tail twitch between them, the tip coming to a round edge like a cats, but without fur.

Her sex, standing bare as the rest of it's body was like any other woman's, only the lips were pulsating, as if they were trying to suck anything that close enough to them. Sue's eyes wandered further down and feeling the liquid reach her forehead as she did so. Sue then remembered she was looking upside down at this beautiful woman, who had giant bat-like wings stretching behind her. The breast looked in need of being sucked and teased, but also like they already had been.

Sue accepted that even with the wings and tail, this was the most beautiful body she'd ever seen on a woman. When she reached the face, even upside down with horns coming out of the head, Sue was not surprised it was Maradith's visage that she was looking at.

"Thank you," Sue panted, took a deep breath, and fell back into the liquid. She felt it slide over her forehead, over her closed eyes, into her ears, nose and closed lips. At that same moment, whatever was keeping the liquid from touching her sex disappeared. Her mouth opened in a scream of sexual bliss as the liquid rushed onto her sex, encased and attached to her clit, sending shearing jolts of both pain and pleasure into her body.

As her mouth opened, the liquid rushed in. Sue felt the taste of latex as she always remembered it when she would lick Steve's covered phallus. The taste put her deeper into the orgasm that was rocking her world beyond anything that she had ever felt before. Her mind screamed for her to stand up, to give her body life sustaining oxygen, but Sue's body refused to move. Even if she had the ability to stop her hips from rocking into the liquids constant pulsating invasion of her pussy, or pull her hands away from holding open her lower lips to give it better access, Sue's mind knew that the liquid latex wouldn't let her rise up to the surface.

Sue felt the liquid becoming hard against her skin, as she sank to the bottom of the pool. When she reached the bottom, the touch of the floor felt like the most delicious caress she could imagine on her back. Sue writhed, still trying to breath in gasps, but only swallowing more of the material.

The liquid now filling her sex had also hardened and now felt like a large cock was shoved deep into her depths. The shaft moved back and forth inside of her carnal canals, her own muscles trying to grip it and keep it from pulling out of her. Each time it pulled back, liquid poured from the tiny opening at its tip, filling the empty space between it and her womb. When it moved forward, the hot liquid was shoved deep into her sex, pushed into her tubes.

With each drive in, Sue rocked her hips up to her encasing lover. Each time, the tip would hit her back wall, and small nodules along the shaft would rub her g-spot in excitable pleasure. Sue's lungs filled with the liquid with each attempt to scream from the raging bliss.

The latex that touched her bare skin now felt like a skin of its own, but it was tightening itself onto her body. She felt the material firming on her breast, forming into hard numbs that not only pinched and pulled at her hard nipples, but also felt like tiny sucking mouths on them.

When she thought that she could take no more pleasure, something probed into backside. Sue's mind was barely able to come back up from the sexual bliss and try to feebly say no, but by that time, it was too late. The liquid had easily made it past her pucker and was coating her intestines from the inside out. The instant it was inside, her body began to rage anew with sexual wonder. She was full, but wanted so much more.

Sue's mind felt itself succumbing to the pleasure, its own thoughts now become thoughts of imaginary lovers filling the body with all the pleasures that could possibly be offered. As it slowly sank into the carnal seduction, it took one last stock of the situation that Sue was in.

Her body was underneath many gallons of a liquid latex material that moved on its own. It was assaulting her body with sexual pleasure that no woman could ever ignore or willingly escape. Her body was even giving itself over to the pleasure so much that it was purposely letting the liquid into it from all openings. The body was still holding open the pussy's lips for more to enter her, as the mouth breathed and swallowed more of the liquid latex into it.

"Stop resisting and become one with me," said the most sensual voice that Sue's mind had ever heard. Though the mind has not nerve endings of its own, it could still feel the latex as it seeped past the ears, nose and even into the eyes and began to caress every fold of the brain. Each caress of the liquid covered her mind with dark pleasure. The thoughts that made up Sue were becoming the thoughts of it. Trying to think for herself was no longer possible as the latex sank further into the grey matter, taking over ever little synapses, changing them around to shoot only feelings of pleasure through out the mind.

"It feels too good to try and fight. Don't resist. Join me."

It was Maradith's voice in her mind now. The liquid was part of her, or Maradith was part of the latex. Maradith was changing Sue, body, mind and soul, into what she is.

"No, not Maradith. I am you. You are me. We are one. I am pleasure, and you are pleasure. We give pleasure. Let's pleasure."

With each word, Sue's mind lost more ground on keeping itself intact. The body was no encased, swallowed forever into the sexual bliss that had taken it over. Her mind had no way of escaping the body's desires, no matter how much it used to want to. Now it didn't think it wanted to. There was so much good with this new entity that was touching her mind. It was nice, soft, and sensual. It was pleasure.

Sue's mind gave a little more ground. If it was pleasure, why not enjoy the pleasure. More of the brain began to shut down and surrender to the latex slowly encasing it. And if the pleasure is this intense, then why not share this pleasure with others. A small part of Sue's mind held out.

Because this is wrong. This is enslavement, it tried to think.

But slavery is pain, and this isn't painful. This is pleasure. This feels good, too good to resist, retorted the part of her own mind that was now part of the liquid. Let go.

The small part of her mind that was still just Sue had to admit, the caressing tendrils that had invaded her brain to its deepest core were pleasure. And slavery was pain, not pleasure. So this had to be good. It gave itself over just as Sue's body exploded into the final orgasm she would ever know on her own.

Her eyes flew open and she could still see nothing but darkness around her. The world was all dark now, dark and pleasure. But she felt alone. She needed someone to fill her. The liquid was in her always. She was the liquid. They were one, and they were pleasure. But pleasure came from giving others pleasure. She needed to pleasure others.

Sue stood up, rising her upper body above the roiling liquid. Her black eyes looked around the room and saw her mistress standing at the edge. Maradith, with her wings, horns, tail and most glorious body, was what Sue needed. She wanted to cover that body with herself and give pleasure to her mistress.

"Not now, love. You need to share this pleasure with just one other, first. Leave the body you're wearing right now and let's take you to your new lover."

Sue heard Maradith's directions and let her liquid form slide off the female form that she had been covering. As she slid off the head, her own sight began to focus on the world in a different way. She could see everything by the tiniest vibrations that everything gave. She felt the body slowly slump and fall just as Sue slid off the body and remained as a puddle on the floor.

"How do I go to my lover like this, Mistress?" she asked, her mind sending the question to Maradith without being able to say the words.

"That's an easy one, dear. Think of Steve, the last time you saw him in the flesh and flesh alone. Imagine his form and shape, and become that shape of him."

Sue's mind saw the picture of Steve the night before, and she felt herself taking the form. Next thing she knew, Maradith's fingers were caressing her hard liquid latex skin, finding the sheath that would fit Steve's erection easily. Sue found herself being lifted from the floor, handled ever so gently by her mistress.

Sue, now in the form of a latex body suit that would only fit Steve, felt every step Maradith take, each vibration giving her pleasure. She couldn't wait to pass this pleasure on to Steve.

-----

Steve saw Sue willingly walk away with the woman Maradith just before he entered the door he was lead through. His mind was thinking about the woman that he now admitted to himself he was in love with; however, his body could only respond to the gentle, but persuasive, touches of the two women on each side of him.

As he entered the room, Steve looked at his new surroundings, ignoring the door that now closed behind him. The room was large, almost dungeon like, the walls, floor and even the ceiling looked as if it were covered in the blackest cloth. His nose, however, told him that the material wasn't cloth, but latex. His weakness.

Along the walls, several items hung from pegs, such as latex covered paddles, straps, whips, cuffs, and so many other toys that he knew were for both male and female enjoyment. Coming from the walls toward the center of the room, Steve could see long straps hanging from the ceiling and some straps tied to loops in the floor. In the very center of the room was a large four-poster bed. Red latex straps were connected to the posts, lying across the black latex sheet covering the mattress.

While he took this in, his mind thinking of all the pleasures that could be had in this sexual torture chamber, he didn't notice the two women that had led him in to this dungeon. He was brought back to himself when he felt his latex shorts being pulled down his bare legs, unsheathing his already erect cock from the latex sheath that was part of the shorts.

Looking down, noticing that the women had some how undressed him while his mind was in wonderment at the room, he watched as the blonde, kneeling at his feet, took the opening of the sheath his dick had been in and sucked the latex back upon itself. He heard her moan as she apparently sucked out the pre-cum that he had been leaking into it from earlier. Pulling it from her mouth, her tongue licking it clean of his essence, the blonde looked up at him with hunger in her eyes.

"You taste delicious," she moaned, reaching for him with her latex covered arms. "I want more."

"I want some too," came the sultry voice of the brunette from behind him. He felt her latex covered hands touch his lower back and slide around his waist, up his stomach and along his bare chest. Her body pressed into this back was sent electric shocks of pleasure through his system, especially from where her nipples were poking into his upper back.

"I...I want to see...." Steve lost his train of thought when the brunette's lips closed on his right earlobe, sucking it into her mouth. He became further lost in the pleasure when he felt the blonde's hands touch his knees and slid up his thighs toward his crotch. The brunette's hands pulled on his chest, causing his back to arch backward, thrusting his crotch outward toward the blonde.

"Mmm," moaned the brunette as her mouth left his ear and kissed along his jaw line. One of her hands had moved up to his face, turning it toward hers. Soon, her mouth was at the edge of his, her soft delicate lips kissing the corner of his mouth. Steve tried to remember Sue and think about her as he fought the urge to open his mouth to return the kiss.

When he felt his balls suddenly being caressed by the blonde's hands, he opened his lips and moaned, the sound being captured by the brunette's mouth quickly closing over his. Steve's right arm reached behind him, grabbing the thigh of the woman behind him, sliding along it along the front of her leg and up toward her sex. His other hand reached for his erection and began to stroke it.

Steve's lust rose with each swirl of the brunette's tongue and the blonde's massaging fingers. Just when her hand touched his hand that was wrapped around his shaft, Steve saw Sue's face in his mind; its last ditch effort to remind him that he belonged to another. Leaning forward from the grasp of the arms holding him from behind, both of his hands reaching down to the blonde's hands on his crotch, Steve broke free from their promise of sexual delights.

"I know you're just trying following directions to keep me company, and that is place is a brothel; but you don't have to have sex with me," he told them both, finally out of their hold and backing away from them.

"But you don't understand, Steve," the blonde said, rising to her feet and walking toward him. The brunette took her place beside the blonde, advancing on Steve as he inched backward. "We want to have sex. It's fun, for us and for you, and your bride-to-be did tell you to have some fun, didn't she."

"Besides," added the brunette, one hand on a projected nipple, the other sliding along the latex panties covering her pussy, "you're already primed for us. You can't deny that we arouse you, can you?"

"No, I can't deny it," Steve admitted, still trying to keep some distance from the girls. "But I don't want to cheat on Sue."

"It's not cheating," moaned the blonde, her hand pulling apart the latex that covered her sex. Steve couldn't see where the seam came from, but her lower lips were dripping down the latex on her thighs. "She told you to have fun, and we are certain she and Mistress Maradith are having similar fun right now."

At the thought of Sue and Maradith being wrapped around each other in a sexual embrace, Steve's cock jumped with arousal. The co-owner of this brothel, even when she wasn't present, was imprinted on his mind as a sex object and the idea of his Sue being involved sexual with Maradith was very enticing. Without thinking, Steve stopped his backward inching and stood still, imagining himself joining Sue and Maradith on the latex bed that he could see ahead of him, both women pleasuring his body in ways that no man had ever felt before.

Steve could even feel the hands of his lovers caressing his chest as his other lovers hands slid down his legs. He imagined as the hands at his chest rubbed up to his shoulders and then down his arms. When the reached his hands, they pulled his arms up to the straps at the top posts to tie him there. The hands on his legs did the same, adding a bar between his legs to keep the spread apart.

Steve's mind wondered what the bar would be needed for if he his legs were tied to the widely spaced posts at the end of the bed. Then he noticed that his arms were spaced apart as he had imagined on the bed. They were directly above his head, straight above him, strapped to a ring in the ceiling. Looking down, his legs were spread apart by the bar, the center of which was connected to a ring in the floor.

"LET ME GO!" he yelled at the women. "RELEASE ME! NOW!"

"But, Steve, we can't do that," said the brunette, standing so close to him that he could just barely feel her nipples touching his chest. "We're supposed to have sex with you, to keep you happy while Sue is with the Mistress."

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO SUE?" he demanded, but not sure he wanted to know, fear sinking into the pit of his stomach.

"The Mistress is going to give Sue what she really wants, Steve," said the blonde from just inches behind him. "And we know that Sue wants you, and we are just preparing you for that time."

"What?"

Then it occurred to him. Sue had said she and Maradith were talking a lot online together before this meeting, they must have spoken of Sue's enjoyment of latex. Surely their conversation would have been of Steve and his equal love of the sensual material. Maradith even knew who he was when he came

"The Mistress is going to give Sue a gift of latex, and I believe that she's going to give you a latex gift as well. But right now, we must keep you entertained and ready for when Mistress comes with your gift."

The brunette's words were soft and pleasing to his ears, just as much as her hands were as they caressed up and down his legs. Looking down, he saw that she was spreading a clear liquid, something that looked like oil, but caused his skin to tingle where it touched.

"This will help you slip into whatever latex the Mistress brings for you," the blonde breathed into his ear from behind. Her hands had already caressed and massaged the oil into his back. Her hands were now gliding up and down his sides, spreading the liquid along his ribs and underarms. Finally her hands began to reach his arms and coat them, too.

With his legs spread open, the brunette had started to add the liquid to his inner thighs, always close to his scrotum, but never quite touching it. Against his wishes, his cock had jumped with anticipation each time she came close to the ball sac. When the brunette's hand went all way between his thighs, Steve felt her hands slide up the curves of his ass cheeks and massage the oil into them. He tried not to think how close her mouth was to his erection, but that was kept hard to do as each moaning exhalation of her breath blew across its head.

The blonde now pressed her body into his back again, her entire latex body sliding along the oil that was there. Her hips swayed ever so often, at the same time he couldn't feel the brunette's fingers pinching his cheeks or sliding between them. Steve figured that she must be putting her hands on, or into, the blonde's sex. The blonde's mouth was at the back of his neck, her lips kissing and her teeth nibbling on it between the short moans of need.

The hands that were reached around his sides had begun to glide the oil all over his chest and stomach. He felt that it would be the blonde that would begin to oil up his member when he felt her hands going lower to his crotch. He was harder than he had ever been before and he truly wanted to feel one of them take his shaft in their hand and stroke him.

"Not yet, Steve," groaned the brunette, her breath still blowing on his erection as her hands were now around his outer thighs, rubbing the oil into them.

"We need to oil your rest of your body first. Then we will take care of your lust as we prepare it for your gift," moaned the blonde, her hands now at his neck, rubbing the oil along it, then gently around his cheeks.

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers