Succubus Ranch Ch. 07a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt herself calm down more, she released her grip and looked up at the wolf face above her. The look on her face must have told him all he needed to know, as his hips began to rock back and forth, sliding his cock in and back out of her hot sex.

As his thrusts sped up, Sindi's back was becoming scratched by the ground beneath her. She decided that she wanted to be on top for a bit; and, to the surprise of the pack leader, she rolled him over onto his back. She had not expected the response she received at this perceived attack on their leader, as the other five wolves leaped at her.

At first the air was full of growls but the way they landed was precisely what Sindi's lust filled mind wanted. A wolf had landed on her back from behind, and she thrust backward toward his pick wolf-cock. Its natural lubrication helped it to slide deep into her anus, with an audible gasp of pleasure escaping Sindi's open mouth.

The wolf that leaped on top of her from the front was the next to connect, but as her mouth was open, she caught his cock in her mouth. The sudden taste of his male musk in her mouth caused Sindi's body to erupt in another small orgasm. She moaned around the hard prick that was there, her lips tightening around its base and her tongue licking all over the dick to get more of his taste.

As she rocked on the two cocks beneath and behind her, Sindi's mouth slid back and forth on the one inside her mouth. She felt her world could not get better as the lust consumed her mind once more; but the sudden pleasure of tongues on each of her breasts pushed her further into the haze of nearing orgasm. In response, her hands left the ground, her body pinned between the two wolfs on top and one beneath.

Sindi's hands reached the under belly of the two wolf-men on each side of her and found their cocks. She curled her fingers gently around the moist, unsheathed, dicks and began to stroke them in pleasure. The two wolves gave an appreciate growl as their tongues liked faster and harder on her small pert breasts, always caressing and flicking her hard nipples.

The face of the wolf beneath her remained next to hers, his black nose breathing heavily across her ear. His hot breath teased her more that way before it went through Sindi's short sweat-soaked red hair. His constantly licking on her neck was driving her on to frenzy.

The wolf-man mounted to her front leaned his head down, while his rough paw pads rested on her shoulder blades. He dipped his muzzle to like the other side of her neck, adding to the rising lust in Sindi's mind. The wolf mounted and buried deep into her ass continued to thrust happily, his furry abdomen pressed into her lower back. The fur tickled Sindi's tail bone, just adding to the rising fire inside her mind and body.

The sudden tickling sensation on her feet surprised Sindi and pulled her just a little back from the edge of her orgasm. She heard a bit of whimpering from the sixth wolf, that was now sliding his tongue between her toes.

"Ignore him," said the leader of this pack of lust. "He's the runt and must wait for his share when we have all had ours."

Sindi felt a touch of sorrow hidden deep in her lust-filled heart, thinking to herself that she would give that one a sexual experience he had never had when she finished with this group. Then she heard something she had not expected.

"Come to us, little one, and we will satisfy your needs," Lana's voice said from nearby, her voice husky and dripping with lust. "That bitch didn't satisfy mine and Bella's hunger, and I bet you can."

There was soon two piles of furry bodies in the small area, and the many grunts and moans of pleasure sent Sindi's mind into a whirlwind of lust she had never been in before. Her body tensed with an orgasm; and she crested the tidal wave into a mind blowing moment of bliss. As soon as she felt herself calming down, another orgasm started.

Sindi fought to keep her senses as she rode out this one, her body speeding up in its motions with the five wolf-men she had a grip on with her hands, mouth, pussy and ass. Before the second orgasm neared its end, a third reared its beautiful head. Just as it started, Sindi felt a forth one already building to follow right behind it. She lost herself in the wildfire of pure wild abandon. Her skin was on fire from the heat of all the fur around her, and she could not get enough of it.

A sudden pressure at the edge of her mouth made Sindi pull her head back. She tried to focus her eyes past the lust but was just barely able to notice the swelling of the base of the cock in her mouth. Immediately, her mouth filled with the musky taste of her lover's sperm. She felt the base of the cocks in her hands begin to swell as well, and she rubbed them faster with tighter grips to help them gain the pleasure that they had been granting her.

When their orgasm hit them, Sindi then focused on the two cocks in her lower orifices. Her body was caught up in the pleasure and she pressed down on the base of one cock while the other slid out a little of the other hole. She would rise up and allow that dick to slide into her anus as deep as possible, all the way to the base, as the one in her pussy would slide most of the way out of it.

The wondered if the timing was right for her to escape being trapped on one of the soon to grow knots; but this thought was lost as another group of orgasms raced through her body. She just barely felt the knot spread the inside of her pussy as she slammed onto the wolf-man's dick beneath her. Unable to rise off of it, she ground into him while the wolf-man behind her plowed hard and deep into her ass.

He buried himself deep into Sindi's ass; and the sudden expansion of his knot sent a short bolt of pain into the middle of her pleasure. It ignited the giant orgasm that she had been trying to ride out like a lightening bolt slipping into a room filled with methane gas. Sindi's body shook between the two wolf-men, her body, mind and spirit at war with trying to get the most out of the raging bliss that raced through every fiber of her being.

She lost consciousness and fell across the lover beneath her. She barely noticed, as the world slipped into blackness, that she was being rolled onto her side, still trapped between the two wolf-men, their knots keeping her in place as they both held her on each side.

She slowly climbed out of the darkness of her bliss, still feeling the swollen knots inside her pussy and ass. She just barely opened her eyes, her body feeling completely warm with the feel of soft fur all around her. She looked up and saw that several of the other wolves had lain across her and the other two, their bodies giving her shelter.

Movement right above her head caught her attention and she looked up with the one eye she could see in that direction. Maradith kneeled at her head, along with a very physically fit, handsome man, even if his head had no hair on top. The dark eyes and mustache and goatee gave him the look of a man who could be both mean and cruel, or the best lover that any woman could ever imagine.

Sindi smiled at both of them and cooed when Maradith's fingers reached forward and caressed her face. The man's lips curled in a smile and he spoke to Maradith in a voice that was strong and masculine, but not in the least bit mean or cruel.

"You're right, Maradith," he said. "She is beautiful and I think your idea would be a nice one."

Sindi's mind raced at the thoughts of hoping that Maradith's idea was for Sindi to spend a night with her and this man.

"You'll find out soon enough what my plans are, Sindi; and I think Jason will enjoy that idea as well, if you're still up for it later," Maradith said, a smile crossing her lips. They both stood, and Sindi saw a large pair of black leathery bat wings spread from Maradith's back. Glowing red spots shone in the deep black orbs that that were Jason's eyes. Sindi felt no fear at this site, only tired and hope that she could still be with those two for at least one night.

Sindi's eyes closed again as she drifted off to a comfortable sleep; the feel of the soft fur of the wolfen bodies wrapped warm and snuggling around hers.

---

"Sindi. Sindi, wake up, girl," Cary's voice intruded into the black void that held Sindi in its embrace.

"Hmm, what is it?" she asked, reaching up and rubbing her eyes. The sudden feel of the tour bus rumbling along the road made her feel a bit queasy after the event of her dreams. She quickly sat up and looked around. She could tell she was in the back of the bus where the sleeping quarters were for the girls. "How did I end up here?"

"You said you were going to get a nap before we stopped at the next gas station and head out for Cynder's new microphone," Cary replied, sitting on the small bed next to her friend. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, I just had a very strange dream," she said, looking at her lover. She quickly turned her head as she felt the blush bloom on her face, thinking about how nice that dream had been.

"It must have been a good one, if it's making you blush like that," Cynder said, walking into the sleeping area. "I've got some good news and bad news. Ashelle, get in that sexy ass in here. You'll want to hear this."

They all sat for a bit in silence as Ashelle came into the area and sat down next to Cynder on her bunk.

"What's up?" she asked.

"The manager called. He's got us a new gig, and he's going to meet us there with my new mic," Cynder started. "That's the good news for you, Sindi. You won't have to go out of the way to get it after all. The bad news is that we should be at the new gig by late this afternoon and playing by the time the sun sets."

"So soon?" Cary asked. "I thought we still had a few days before reaching the bar in Vegas?"

"Well, apparently Clayton found out this place would pay a premium price for our visit less than an hour ago; and they're going to let us stay the night for free in the rooms they have there. So, in a way, it's double good news. No sleeping in the hard bunks on a rocking bus for a night.

"But, it's also double bad news, when you hear where we're going to be playing at." Cynder said. She sat there, wondering how the other would take it, though she was a bit intrigued with the location.

"Well, don't leave us in suspense, C," Sindi spoke up, already with a gut feeling she knew where they were playing at next. "What's the name of the bar?"

"It's not a bar. It's a...a Nevada ranch."

There was a moment of silence before the blonde drummer spoke up.

"A ranch?" asked Ashelle. "We don't play country music. Why would they want us at a ranch?"

Sindi blushed, positive she would hear what she was expecting to hear in a moment.

"It's not that kind of a ranch," Cynder said. "A Nevada ranch means it's a...a brothel. Apparently one that is doing really well, paying us $30,000 each for the one show."

"What's the name of the ranch?" Sindi asked, unable to wait any longer.

"Succubus Ranch is dead ahead, ladies," came the driver's voice over the intercom. "We're early, so it will give you time to freshen up before the show."

Sindi suppressed the moan of pleasure at being able to see Jason and Maradith again.

Copyright 2008 © by Jason Morris All rights reserved.

---

There will be more to come with this one.